What's your opinion on the Nanking massacre? Why is so many people continue to deny it?

What's your opinion on the Nanking massacre? Why is so many people continue to deny it?

Attached: Nanking.jpg (800x559, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LwBeGY0pjkY
archive.fo/SscXv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(China)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Alls_Policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never seen people deny it, but I have seen people simply state that they don't care.

During war (((they))) tend to ensure one well publicised massacre or atrocity takes place so they can use it as a fracture point to revive hostilities at a later date

If all breeding in China stopped and 1 million Chinese died every year from this day forward, it would take 1000 years for them to die off completely. They could die like that for 600 years and still have a population bigger than the US has right now. Plus, it doesn't follow an anti white agenda.

Attached: ee8.jpg (607x835, 156K)

By stopped, I mean slowed to the point of zero growth.

Only the Japs are denying it.

Okay, but what's this has to do with Nanking massacre denial?
The reason why I'm bringing this up is that I've read a copypasta which states that the massacre never happened and I was curious about how people generally feel about the whole ordeal.

Never happened

I've made a thread like this last year. Most replies I got were 'don't care, chinese are insects' or 'they deserve it'.

They should be proud of ridding the world of a few hundred thousand chinks. The insectoid chink can out-Jew the Jews, which makes them dangerous and parasitic.

The Japs did a lot of atrocities during ww2. The Dutch-East Indies and China. The first time they apologized for ww-2 was in 1995. We know all about the horrors that have happened on our side of the world. But, all too often, when an atrocity has happened on the other side, we don’t hear much about it. Alongside all the catastrophes that plagued Europe during World War II, the atrocities committed in Southeast Asia were every bit as disturbing, even if most of us in the West hardly ever learn about them in school.

The chinese always use nanking massacre as a way to get sympathy from foreigners. Then you read their history and realize these chinks were colonizers themselves so my sympathy towards nanking is, they probably deserved it.

i feel bad, Japs truly deserved two fat atomic bombs.

Japs or as worse as the Chinese today.

youtu.be/LwBeGY0pjkY

Attached: Japanese-war-crimes-11.jpg (850x567, 69K)

*are

Attached: Japanese-war-crimes-8.jpg (850x623, 22K)

Plenty of information to find on the subject.

archive.fo/SscXv

Attached: 951353fc0cb199572e8cead325ddd25547b95b0f.jpg (850x634, 46K)

>deserved two
They deserved several more

Correct, it was justified.

You should kys

Which parts did they colonize? The US? L

cut all their feet off ?

If you listen to Dan Carlin's lastest hardcore history on Japan in WWII he does the most even handed breakdown of this as you can possibly get. I suggest you listen to it but basically if you think of Japan as a suspect in a murder and Nanking as the murder then something that is a strike against Japan is that they have a rap sheet in previous massacres like the Port Arthur Massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(China)

Also people focus on Nanking but the bigger atrocity was the Kill Burn Loot campaign which killed a lot more ppl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Alls_Policy

I dont find Wikipedia reliable but its decent for a basic background. The biggest issue is the lack of contrition on the part of the Japanese government and ppl. There are plenty of leftwing japanese ppl who feel bad but the rightwing continue to deny it and the LDP government which has been in power almost continously after WWII do this infuriatingly insincere thing where they apologize in a legalistic way just to get rid of the negative international attention and to stop China and the Koreas to use it politically against them. That's where you get the rightwing "Japan apologizes too much" narrative from. They dont feel sorry they just want to throw money at it like a celebrity accused of rape buying off his accusers with hush money. Which is why you see the Japanese government signing these Comfort Women agreements then trying to get rid of Comfort Women statues all over the world, which weren't part of the agreement and hardly fits with a country that is truely sorry.

Why it's better for Japan to deny and deny some more, if they wouldn't they'd have to be act Germany. We all know how that turned out

This. Not who else?