The reason why Trump wants Greenland

After magnetic poles shift greenland and scandinavia will be the new equatorial regions with huge fertile lands .

Some continents will sink due to ice caps melting and forming new ones

Thule age is infront us .

Attached: fgn.png (1107x859, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJqIXYT1w
youtube.com/watch?v=RNhK67GftDk
youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyzXqfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by the way glow niggers tried to hide this info for 50years since 1966

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

all we need now small bump,lets sy solar flare ,and pol shift acceleration will begin .

all w need now small bump,lets say solar flare ,and pol shift acceleration will begin .

youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJqIXYT1w

Attached: daegsrdtj.png (1011x723, 591K)

Is that before or after we got destroyed by planet Nibiru?

Years ago I watched a video of native Alaskan people stating they have less and less daylight to fish by during a certain month of the year. They were convinced this was due to a polar shift - as the sun was now rising and setting in different positions and times.

I couldn't find the exact video - but this is another - basically the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=RNhK67GftDk

I always had it in my mind and wondered if there was credibility to the statements.

It would actually be a plausible explanation for 'the great flood'.

This!

Attached: 1518084616541.png (852x944, 70K)

it happens every ~12000years

where will the new poles be? i read that the freezing comes real fast when that happens

The real reason.

Attached: 1532648293221s.jpg (223x250, 6K)

Are you guys fucking retarded? The magnetic poles have literally ZERO to do with the GEOGRAPHICAL poles - which are the ones that have something to do with the weather. Jesus fucking christ.

More or less the same places, just flipped. Maybe 500-1000 mile drift?

Anyone else think this is just a publicity stunt to memory hole Epstein?

The shootings weren't enough so Trump had to say something vaguely irredentist for the water cooler convos

Honestly though. If you look you'll see Obama visits Denmark this week. Not only that but Denmark has implemented much of then UN2030 agenda. They are the poster child for green implementation. And while doing so they created 250,000 plus jobs. Trump is saying what he is and saying it now for a reason.

Attached: Magnetic_North_Pole_Positions_2015.svg.png (240x359, 63K)

Trump is raising THULE

What do you think all that ferrous dust in the earth's crust, which is sitting on a lake of lava, does?

does this mean that eventually the pole will reach Russia, China and south est Asia?

Absolutely

I've heard South Pole in India, and the north some where off the coast of South america

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

>where will the new poles be?
Fuckin Poland, where else?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (400x300, 17K)

the old poles used to be the Bermuda triangle and Dragon triangle
youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyzXqfI

Attached: poleshift.png (874x501, 513K)

i think this whole trump/greenland thing was meant to catch a leaker in the white house

>he doesn't know the earth is abnormal and has a polar shift every couple thousand years

Attached: 1560508039638.png (680x788, 94K)

Australia will be the new North Pole, that is going to be ...fun.

it will be an improvement?

Points in a different direction you flat earth tier ignorant cunt.

Earth's rotation does not change in perceivable Human lifetimes though precession is a thing.

Nothing but heat death would improve Romania

>pole shift
>climate remains mostly same
it's good to live here

Well if it's fucking pole shift sinking continent level....we do have a pretty sizable military that could end the negotiation.

Gives new importance to building that wall. Winter is coming. Wtf

Wrong. Plus what kind of troglodyte thinks greenland’s rocky ground would be good for anything but an Inuit reservation?

This is actually crazy enough to be legit the reason why he wants it.

If Antarctica has secret bases from glow-nogs, maybe's setting up an anti-glow force in Greenland?

The magnetic north has been shifting at incredible speeds for the past few years. This year I suddenly noticed that the mid-summer nights are significantly less darker than they used to be when I was a kid.

Attached: d41586-019-00007-1_16383826.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Attached: 3UkJKF5Zns.png (750x683, 203K)

Only person I've seen use proper terminology here. Have you read Graham Hancock's book Fingerprints of the Gods? He has a few chapters on precession. He talked about crustal displacement too, iirc. But I believe that this whole climate change hysteria is due to precession, not human pollution.

fucking creepy haha holy shit

embarrassingly low-energy

explain

Truman too asked Denmark if he could buy greenland for 100 mil bux back in the day.

It's the mentality of buy Alaska

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
interested bump while reading

"Niburu", im 100% sure was what they (previous civilization) called todays "Earth"...

No more no less; before their cyclical "cataclysmic reset".

Reverse Vinland Saga, got it.

Attached: 9781632366306_manga-vindland-saga-volume-10-hardcover-primary.jpg (398x600, 86K)

It's habbening

Attached: DUJbjwCWAAESWxt.jpg_large.jpg (334x386, 18K)

Holy shit he was right

Yeah, once a shift starts, it will take like 50 thousand years to complete... that's after it starts.

Of course. If it's been talked about for months why make it a news story now?

based and completing the cycle pilled

cyber pilled

>I DID NOT VOTE, I DONT BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY
>I BELIEVE IN RAISING THULE

Even for Jow Forums slide standards this is fucking idiotic.

Even if that was correct, the only thing that would would be to swap the direction the needle on real compasses point. Nothing else would be affected by it.
Stop with the Alabama public school grade 3 tier nonsense and eat your lithium like a good sperg.

>After magnetic poles shift greenland and scandinavia will be the new equatorial regions with huge fertile lands .

user, that statement is utterly retarded

now you guise can make all the upside down jokes you want for the row

fuck, how did i know this

it's the only logical reason why anyone would want land up there. however, i only thought that it would be the safest place during the reversal, not it being a fertile new landmass

Attached: north_dip_poles.png (1229x820, 1.57M)

>acts like we don't already know this
>claims to know better when clearly he doesn't
>t. nigger with nigger logic

>Magnetic Poles
Wtf i thought they died out

Is this why the sun's been rising and setting further north along the horizon lately?

based

So, according to this classified book, the world will be blanketed by over 2 miles of ocean. This means the only safe cities in the world will be La Paz and El Alto in Bolivia, chusco and Puno in Peru, and Lhasa of the Tibet Autonomous Region in China.

So get there if you believe it, even if it won't be in our lifetime, it's where you'd want to raise your children to be sure.

nah they just stuck together

Attached: greenland.jpg (832x670, 75K)

thanks Finn bro, maybe when magnetic and physical poles align the world tree appears again and Odin rises to reclaim this realm from the darkness

>Hey trump how are those campaign promises coming along
>HEY GUYS IM THINKING OF BUYING YOU GREENLAND

>ice caps melting
Fucking lol how longs it been now? 60 years?

The gods were just humans from a prior cycle who left the planet and returned hundreds of years later with highly advanced technology.

Running a "Canary Trap" kind of thing?