What if

what if google has been keeping all posts posted under reCaptcha, and when political tensions get hot they do a mass Doxx including all ip adresses and posts under those addresses. What would you do?

Attached: 1492287430912.jpg (597x589, 35K)

My posts are satire

Get a raise. If not get fired and get off my ass and start a business. Also I'm pretty sure people in much worse doxxing situations would go down to Google HQ and let their displeasure be known..in Minecraft

thats true, with all this talk about white supremacists they probably wont do it out of fear, of dying in minecraft

every single post of mine on the website 4channel is a satirical play on modern politics i have no actual held beliefs in my posts im sorry Soros i wont do it again

Attached: lememedelepepe.jpg (600x641, 41K)

Like anyone in my country would give a fuck. The law here doesn't give a shit about online discussion or pirating. It's all boomer laws. Pretty comfy

>he thinks he has a future
No future, no leverage for blackmail.

Attached: i dont give a shit.gif (800x450, 1.72M)

that would be actually pretty cool, I want to read all the posts I've ever made and put them in a book to give to my kids to learn from
it would be our home shitpost bible

I don't care my soul is safe in the shrine of the heavens

Then we shitpost even harder. Fuck google, it should drink bleach

God, I hope so. I want these fucking cowards to stand by the convictions of their constant shit talking.
I'd prefer a straight fight to all this digital sneaking around, and propaganda politics.
The Founders would have been shooting already.
Why are the heads of these seditious companies still smiling, let alone standing?

Attached: VietnamTrophy.jpg (550x733, 59K)

Great idea. Welcoming the doxx. Although whenever I get banned I just reset my modem. So probably not a lot there

what if we dont care. what if we dont do it because we are anonymus but because its right.

The time travellers told me this would happen years ago

Go down and show them what happens in Minecraft.

Attached: jazzhands.jpg (634x790, 149K)

Nothing because I'm practicing free speech and not breaking the law. Also in the context of tens of thousands of other ips and addresses mine seems a lot less relevant.

I'm going to sue the cia for one billion dollars for having me drugged and molested.

But what about dynamic IPs with VPNs whilst traveling all over the world and no place I've stayed in has my name attached to it?

it'd be too much to go through at once and nothing would happen

>Founding fathers would have been shooting
Yeah but those guys got off their asses and formed a militia. You're just waiting for others to do it. Really, the only thing standing between our people and freedom, is enough people to stand up and form a couple of secret societies of our own.

Tfw IRS goes after @ $550 tax audit

My posts aren't.

literally do what everybody else is doing: say "lol i didn't say that. you know me." there's really no way to do anything about it, not to mention it would be massively illegal and open Google up to a winnable class-action litigation

Attached: CART.png (766x418, 364K)

Try it. I'm behind 7 proxies
Also fuck newfags

>not using scripts to bypass captcha
>not completely firewalling google altogether

My posts are me roleplaying as an outlet

checked and kvetched

IP addresses prove which household the post came from, not which individual within that household. google's own employees could possibly have children or a spouse who posts on Jow Forums. and doing something like that would redpill a lot of normalfags who assume they have privacy when using google.

>pol
>4channel

Laugh while you read the most condensed and well documented dossier against the long nose tribe ever written, plus some bad jokes.

All my posts are 100% fuckin' real, fuck everyone!