It's already in California and now coming to New Jersey and Illinois...

It's already in California and now coming to New Jersey and Illinois. They are going to expose your children to homosexuality starting at KINDERGARTEN ages and you cannot opt out of it. They will highlight every time they even think a historical person may have been gay as some of the historical figures scheduled to be taught as gay aren't even conclusively known to be gay. Some of their sexual "education" will include things such as anal sex, bondage, gender identity, pedophaelia, and more. They are going to expose our children to this garbage against our wills. This is it. This is where the line has been crossed and we go to fucking war. Not waiting for the next "happening". The hordes of confused children and dysfunctional degenerates that are going to come from this faggot indoctrination is going to be absolutely terrible.

Attached: 20190817_001115.png (1440x2457, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zqM0SgXEEVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Midwest
>Being total faggots
Imagine my shock.
Godless Yankees.

state enforced homosexuality

Attached: sam was right.jpg (970x546, 142K)

Just do what the muslims did in Britain.

We could be doing worse things like teaching them to worship Israel, that one race is better than the other, or that tax cuts for the rich are good.

>The hordes of confused children and dysfunctional degenerates

Congrats OP...You stumbled across the end game

So that's why I learned about Harvey milk for a day

Why is the pushed so hard and so fast?

Sending your kid to strangers to be raised....

it's the destruction of future resistance. Faggots and malformed trannies are no threat to anyone, unless they're protected by the government, and then they serve the government.

Homeschool or send your kids to private or parochial schools if you are able. This is fucking insane.

This just means more Gay Niggers right?

>Can't opt out
It's called homeschooling, user. Homeschooling master race reporting in! I'm laughing my ass off at the fucking clown show known as public school education in America!

don't have to it's in the dna at this point

>our children
Nice try fbi, incels dont have kids

Attached: 1564960969589.png (533x515, 110K)

>state enforced homosexuality
I unironically love Sam Hyde, the only people that dislike him are those that don't get it or think it's cool to hate on him because they're bluepilled normie faggots and most likely r*dditors

LEFTIST SHILLS ARE ALL GOING TO GET A BULLET FOR THIS.

We have to fight this. This is the move they are going for to completely overthrow the West.

Perverting children like this is completely unacceptable and we have to fight back.

This. If I have kids I hope to see yours in some weird cult meeting and I am not joking. I'm homeschooling my little bastards and I better not be the only one in 10 years

Is anyone here young enough to have been exposed to lgbt history classes? What exactly gets taught in those classes. This stupid shit wasn’t talked about at all in class back when I went to school.

Attached: A12CED34-FBF5-40DE-8D6A-5493794785A3.jpg (387x309, 13K)

So instead of talking about what say Alan Turing did that had historical significance, they will just ignore that and talk about his sexual orientation? Because back in the day before LGBTQ-ism, history classes were spent on discussing Winston Churchill's heterosexual interests as well as focusing on the heterosexual desires of the American founding fathers, etc.

The LGBTQ promoters are brainwashed or insane or both. They've lost all common sense and perspective.

it's actually a pretty good plan.
the proles are multiplying too fast. by making sure a higher percentage are gay, they won't produce more stupid kids, maybe even adopt some, lessening the states burden.
all the while elites live in gated communities and go to private schools where they are sheltered from this degenerate cesspool.

Everything I detailed in my original post and more. They will be talking about essentially any of the shit that Tumblr 2008 was talking about and pretending it's educational material. Look up the FAIR Act curriculum. They don't even hide the shit they want to teach kids starting at 4 and 5 years old. The chess moves they are making here is to 1. make it mandatory, 2. they argue it as a point of civil rights and kindness, and 3. they pretend it's completely normal as if this is something that has been widely taught for the past 2000 years so why are you even being concerned about it. So if you attempt to argue against someone who is for it, they come at you with a sense of snobbery like you are just a bigot if you won't let them teach your young child what anal sex between two men is. While we have been focusing on all these "happenings" they built the legal framework and implemented this shit right in our faces.

Its the only nigger filled part of the midwest. Niggers already dont care about their childrens education so its easy for liberal elites to do this shit and really just fuck over the white children that have something to lose.

You absolutely know that they won't push this shit on black schools out of fear of pissing them off, hispanic schools for offending their catholicism, muslim schools, jewish schools.. this will be a heavily targeted effort on white majority schools.

Thank God I've got 2 years left of highschool, I ain't doing college since I'm gonna get blue pilled by liberals and Democrats if I go to college

Its funny how much shit he was right about in the 2070 tedttalk, but its crazy how fast its happened. If stuff that he said was going to happen in 56 years happened in 5, it means that we are hurdling towards something disastrous.

seeNiggers dont care and they are what makes up most of chicago and illinois. Be prepared to save money to send your kids to private schools.

desu i wish i knew about homosexuality in public school. it woulda made male bonding so much easier

It makes sense. LGBT history makes is more of a domestic issue than a lot of the curriculum. It sounds like it's going to be a lesson on the existence of gays, not an entire course on how to dilate.

The law is for the state of Illinois, not just Chicago. Retreating to private school does very little. The next generation will largely have indoctrinated by this faggot shit and will simply vote for more of it as time goes on until there is nowhere to hide from it. We can't run, we have to fight it. We have to make more normies aware of this shit. We have to go to town meetings and rail against it.

I already detailed some of the sexual nonsense they will be exposing to kids. Fuck off shill.

this faggot shit is starting to be taught in canadian schools.

This is literally where we are at now.

And no one seems to have a problem with it.

Without sources. Are you trying to do the Jordan Peterson thing and fear monger around a law that only introduces the possibility of being tried for a hate crime if you misgender a tranny while you murder them?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Kill yourself.

A lot of people have a problem with it. The left is heavily controlling the flow of information on the internet and tv as well as applying social pressure in major cities. They have no issue shouting you down in the street about any of this, and people on the right have turned into a bunch of cowards that constantly try to run and hide. But if we aren't willing to stand up and protect our children from these perverts then we deserve to lose.

Attached: 5E313996-60D2-4643-A9E9-01A2FAE6FCAF.png (268x325, 87K)

No offense, but don't assume the worst of your kids. They can form their own opinions from this experience. Doesn't mean they will agree, just that they'll learn what they have to be silent about.

Private school, selectively withdrawing your kids from class on certain days/weeks, and/or reviewing their material with them and explaining how the school is not an authority on truth and in fact has a sinister motive.

Attached: 1CD1DE79-6947-4441-93BC-2D29C469A232.jpg (500x536, 67K)

4 and 5 year olds should not have to make opinions about homosexual relationships and sexual practices. They are trying to steal the innocence of our children and normalize homosexuality at a very young age. If I don't fight against it now with all my ability, then it will signal to my children that it is acceptable.

Attached: 2A0081D2-79CC-48A0-8588-635BAF49959E.jpg (1024x625, 121K)

Same thing happened in Canada with the sex Ed curriculum
Turns out the fellow who helped write it was a pedophile
This needs to stop before it gets any more dangerous

Attached: B8216221-EE71-491A-8A1F-3A858A3DA670.png (418x543, 442K)

pedophiles know kids the best

History based on sexual orientation. Fucking clown world.

The next Hitler is in middle school right now.

>lolis being forcibly lewded and taught to HAVE SEX with incels
Isn’t this what Jow Forums wanted

Jordan Peterson said a Canadian law that would include misgendering as grounds for something maybe being labeled a hate crime if a court sees it that way. He intentionally misunderstood it and rallied people around the idea that the law would be used to force people into confirming with LGBT instead of using it in context of the possibility of taking something like murder to court as a hate crime. For all doomsaying, the law hasn't been used at all so far because it's specific.

Relevant video:
youtu.be/zqM0SgXEEVM

Lmao what's even so bad?

this is why private school should be supported

let the rotten branch of state education die

>>so far

We know that the powerful set plans in motion with the long game in mind. We are smarter than you. And we have along game in mind as well.
You can't see your own destruction. And And so, you cannot prevent it.
We clearly see where the future is headed and we are trying to stop you from forcing our hand. We don't want to have to eliminate you. We would prefer to live in peace.
However, the time is quickly approaching when all hell will break loose. And when that time comes, the time for forgiveness will be past. Only retribution will remain

God is speaking to you and telling you to repent and turn away from your evil. Will you listen before it is too late?

>and you cannot opt out of it.

Vote against it with your U-Haul

>Homeschooling

Jesus schools also work, as long as you do your research first to make sure it is a legit Jesus school.

Me, I voted with my U-Haul to a state with vouchers because my kids wanted to go to school. We have also made friends with a lot of homeschoolers in case the teachers unions win their fight against the voucher programs. We will go back to homeschooling before we put them in a government school.

Since when has it been the governments role to regulate your thinking, ethics, and your morals?
They’ve overstepped their boundaries and are intruding in peoples private lives.
They fancy themselves above God and are suffering for it. If you even do a cursory study of history and civilization you would know this.
Modern government is unrecognizable at this point. It’s become a deformed and deranged monstrosity. Should this continue, it will need to be prevented by those who still have a conscience and refuse to follow immoral commands and dictates

Attached: 3514A91F-E0A5-4ED4-B61F-E7F28F032809.jpg (299x380, 32K)

Daily Reminder: The MILITARY, the POLICE, TRUMP, and the CHURCH are all 100% in support of the radical LGBT-Leftist agenda.

Attached: 140602-F-QE361-020.jpg (2856x1904, 1.37M)

>Daily Reminder: The MILITARY, the POLICE, TRUMP, and the CHURCH are all 100% in support of the radical LGBT-Leftist agenda.

Jow Forums, do you support your local police department ?

Attached: 1565794653328.jpg (4298x2284, 1.55M)

>Daily Reminder: The MILITARY, the POLICE, TRUMP, and the CHURCH are all 100% in support of the radical LGBT-Leftist agenda.

Here is big daddy Trump.

Attached: 2QTCMYWUCQ4HNFG7RNS43MQF4M.jpg (1484x989, 107K)

Here is your U.S. Navy....

Attached: 5301116619980800.jpg (1068x847, 257K)

Johnny knows the whole dirty industry.

Question is whether he wants to be known as captain jack sparrow, or, Captain Jack Sparrow. of the Black Pearl, leader of pirates and a true rebel.

Attached: captainjack.jpg (1240x700, 633K)

>sending your children to public schools

Attached: sweet_jesus.jpg (1920x1200, 307K)

Illinois and California are absolute shitholes. Nobody should be worried because something absurd happens there.

Sounds pretty much like what happened in the last 10 years. I’ll let other people worry about this and concentrate moving my wealth away from this nation. You all can deal with this craziness if you want to.

>not homeschooling your children
not only are you not white, but you are too irresponsible to ever be reproducing

What the fuck is "LGBT history?" The one time they had a chimpout because a boyfucking den got raided by the cops almost 50 years ago which for some reason is credited with the advancement of modern gay rights even though what really caused that was fucking Will and Grace and Queer Eye coming out in the 2000's and tricking retarded women into thinking gay men were their cute friends?

Be your own fucking man and you don’t need to worry about being “blue pulled.”

Go where you need to in order to make the money.

If it is a stem field, then do the college thing at the cheapest school. If it is a trade, go to trade school.

My point is don’t be a pussy about what may happen; play the system and take what you can get. Fuck everything else.

turing was a nigger and a hack, he just copy pasted alonzo church who was also supposedly a fag but at least he was actually right

All 9 of us were homeschooled until college. I woulnd't do it any other way with my kids. It's the best option by a longshot.

Christian homeschooling is truly the reddest pill of them all

Made up history and glorification of degenerate figures throughout history, reframing and re-contextualization of events and happenings. It’s that same as ”statues and historical sites should be destroyed or changed” type bullshit. And now you know what LGBT history is.

Attached: 1565233237511.jpg (951x1024, 224K)

Amen to that

Attached: 1565824464612m.jpg (1024x569, 184K)

That is defeatist. Half of the states in the union are held hostage by them. Just waving it off as just being Illinois or Calfornia means we are giving them Illinois and Calfornia.

Jow Forums wants you to go hang yourself

If my offspring are outnumbered 100 to 1 by faggot indoctrinated public schoolers, then having them homeschooled and not fighting against this mass brainwashing didn't do them much good.

This. Start attending city council meetings. Some of us can even run for supervisor and other entry level positions in our local governments. Start being engaged, anons. It all starts at the local level

This. Start attending city council meetings. Some of us can even run for supervisor and other entry level positions in our local governments. Start being engaged, anons. It all starts at the local level

nice concern troll shill, i'm sure it will convince plenty of idiots here
that said, anyone who gets convinced by this defeatist logic deserves to have their children turned into a dilating NPC with AIDS, as they themselves are shabbos NPC goy defeatist
always, to victory

Not sure what you mean concern trolling. By all means homeschool your children but also fight this faggot indoctrination in public schools. Nothing good will come from it.

they've already made it illegal to oppose the state pravda, the only thing you'll accomplish by "fighting" it (whatever that actually physically fucking means in the real physical world) is getting yourself thrown in a goy pen by shabbos zogbots

Jow Forums..... has your city installed LGBT Crosswalks yet ???

Attached: houston_rainbow_crosswalk_rendering.jpg (3066x1545, 816K)

chiraq here
this some bullshit

Attached: 1539563513894.jpg (1080x1080, 368K)

Ok, I'll bite.

How does teaching kids that butt-punchers exist somehow hurt them.

Dont want kids taught how to engage in sodomy? I agree. Dont think kids should be taught values by teachers? I hear ya.

I just note this odd idea held by straights and gays alike that homosex can be 'spread' simply by acknowledging it exists.

Because that would seem to do two things: Prove that some straights seem insecure in the assumption that straightness is somehow at risk when exposed to even the subject of homosex. And two, removes the notion of personal responsibility, that somehow a straight person can spontaneously become interested in homosex yet somehow not be responsible for the interests they pursue.

Talk about a queer theory.

Attached: 'Leonidus At Thermopylae' by Jacques Louis-David.jpg (1600x1150, 423K)

They wanted to know if they had the general population completely braindead yet so they've been pushing the most absurd shit they can think of to see where the pushback will occur and so far no one cares

>Jow Forums..... has your city installed LGBT Crosswalks yet ???

White women love their LGBT crosswalks.

Attached: 636667621174157405--B1-0824.jpg (680x510, 57K)

so AIDS will be all Reagan's fault right?

You know why. They want to make the whole world weimar not just Germany.

Attached: 1565020640034.jpg (615x923, 232K)

You're the piece of shit troll here. GIVE UP, BE A COWARD, RUN AWAY, DON'T FIGHT THE JEWS AND FAGGOTS THEY ARE TOO STRONG!!

FUCK OFF KIKE.

Why? If the LGBT happenings were important, wouldn’t they already be in the history books? Why do fags want to push their faggotry on our children?

Oh no, kids will learn that LGBT people are actually people! How horrifying!

yeah because "white women"(read: shabbos mutt goblina, since thats what it actually means when someone says "white women") subsist on virtue signaling and feeling superior to others because their state-apprpved and state-fed (((virtues))), since none of the men are bold enough to stand up against the jew-run, shabbos servant enforced state

Homosexuality is unnatural, generically speaking sex education was called "human reproduction" when I was taught it in middle school (about 10 years ago) on what basis does cock ramming have any stance in that curriculum?

None. Im not sure you understood my questions.

try reading comprehension next time
the only way to actually fight it is to quietly take your kids away from it so they cant ve indoctrinated, if every fucking white family did this the public education ministry would completely collapse, as only whites foot the bill of public edu ministry funding, where nonwhites only drain it
use your fucking brain you public schooled retard

There won't be a war user
Because f there were, it would've started long ago
You can't stop progress

Attached: 1565389352090.jpg (1024x650, 56K)

yes. my city is run by cucks.

Attached: JPEG image 27.jpg (240x251, 23K)

Not true. I listened to a nigger radio station in chiraq and the lady said they crossed the line with this bill. They also made fun of fredo cuomo too

>amerifags

litteraly

Attached: afgfdgfh.jpg (640x640, 13K)

They better be teaching the burning of Sodom and gommorah

>learning about lgbt things is the same as state enforced homosexuality
>learning about female sexual education is the same as state enforced feminization of males
>learning about physics is the same as state enforced careers as pysicists
>learning about math is the same as state enforced careers as mathemeticians.

Holy fuck this board is actually pants on head retarded.

Attached: 1447072406339.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

MODS