Is Tim talking about Jews in this video?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-wtLloIlqq8
Is Tim talking about Jews in this video?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17 Epstein's Death Officially Ruled Suicide, His Lawyers Disagree REJECT Fin (251x280, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sermitsiaq.ag/partier-tager-kraftigt-afstand-trumps-oenske
youtu.be/33WNq45d4tM
tv.nrk.no/program/KMTE50001515
chng.it/h7rtCQLqXJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tim Pool is a controlled opposition zionist faggot.

basically he disparages any sort of reasonable critiquing of (((they))) is he a Zionist though?

If you aren't against it, you are helping it, so yes

at 11:40
>Snooty New York urban elite

I just watched the video and the only Jew he talks about is the same Jew they're talking about on the Tv radio and news papers
op is faggot as usual and so are you pull the meds out of your ass that's not proper administration schizo...jk but still fuk u

Attached: 1562117990973.jpg (432x439, 40K)

Until this guy stops wearing a beanie in the Summer I won't take him seriously. It's ridiculous. You want to cover your bald head wear a baseball hat in the Summer.

During occupy I met tim, it was in toronto.
I had my hamster with me markus. First he seemed rather based and knew what we were doing and he really knew hacker culture.

I was over there talking with cassandra, then we all heard this really loud fart.
I turned around... my god.. it was tim, he farted on him.
We had to take him to the ER.. he died after over 6 hours of intesive work from the hospital they gave everything, but poor markus was not to save.. the doctors says he just gave up

make no mistake, tim is a monster

Top keks if true

Attached: 1564634670282.jpg (600x600, 65K)

ib4 shill

no tim is based, he is our guy. he is just always holding back to try to go mainstream.

tim I know you read, stop doing that, and be your honest self, you will take it all god bless, Norway
(yes you have actually met me, but you did not fart my hamster)

and no cassandra wasn't there and no it was not the place

obviously...

where?

don't ask man I would hate to make another one of these. I can't be public like you so I would just have to keep meming to confuse you

>Inb4 shill... Shills for Tim says ((("ourguy")))

Attached: 1565582880780.jpg (768x1024, 47K)

you haven't been long enough then...
look at him as our sleeping agent, and by our I mean us tetris players from b it predates pol

he is holding back, he knows, just look at molneykike.. we broke him though, he was doing the same then it broke

different with tim, he is still holding back, he knows, he knows far more than he shows. and no he's not going to go full mental as that canadian kike has done, he is too embedded with us so he knows is not a shock to him, he is just holding back

this though
I don't understand why he doesn't just wear a cap, everyone does and no one would bat an eye

I dont belive these disgusting communist one word.

this greenland comment triggered me the max out, this was actually bait

but I am getting drunk to fast here so
I was planning on a sting but I was too drunk, he fucked up big time. that was what I was going to expose, for your good tim. I still like you but this shit man, you fucking colonialst fuck off

>you treat us as cattle
>you think you can buy us
>just like you did in alaska, then you put them reservation(their cousins)
>so you want to put is in reservations

fuck donald, you fucked big this time

all political parties there are united. why do you do this trump, how stupid are you.

you just seem to go like a tornado appear in nk, this that this that, then you go on to the next thing, piss off some coutnry, leave that one too half assed if at best, then go...

you never complete anything, you are like a child. when I was a kid, I was doing shit outside like ie this time moving the slings.. my grandmother came
>KIDS FOOD
then I ran in
>no user, you never leave a job half assed
>you go outside, you either move it back or you move it to where it is supposed to go
>then you come and eat
trump never learned this

the people there are mostly just laughing though, but the pols finally got angry

iteersussimavoq
unknown greenlandic swear, related to trump

Tldr

Tim Pool - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Mark Dice - Zionist
Steven Crowder - Zionist
Ramzpaul - Zionist
Tucker Carlson - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Lauren Souther - Zionist
Scott Adams - Zionist
Jack Posobiec - Zionist
Greta Thunberg - Zionist
Mike Enoch - Zionist
Lana Lokteff - Zionist
James Allsup - Zionist
Nick Fuentes - Zionist
Mike Cernovich - Zionist
Scott Greer - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Stefan Molyneux - Zionist
Styxhexenhammer - Zionist
Ryan Dawnson - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Boris Johnson - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ethan Klein - Zionist
Soph - Zionist

Likely a branding decision at this point.

hold on

basically greenlandic politicans they were silent, as the world was meming around trump. Even everyone there was mostly joking about it and having fun, nobody know there are people here etc

danish pols starts to go.. no no man ffs were not fucking selling our people. still silent

they are innuits man, something trump didn't get. so is very offensive to them they snapped at this what happened to alaska, is their people man... you bought it put them in reservations... this is not some fucking sjw shit.... so then they start to say this
>you want to buy us,
>to put us in reservations like those
fug... fug fug...
they are not sjws they act of self interest man
sermitsiaq.ag/partier-tager-kraftigt-afstand-trumps-oenske
think it's here. is their politicians

man i am getting emberassed now, why did he do this man?

OcCaMs RaZoR

youtu.be/33WNq45d4tM

oh yeah the tim anger?

he just went on an absolute totalarian rampage
>you europe
>I usa
>you europeans need to stop be so fucking arrogant towards us
>we just ask to buy some land here[fuck those people that live there], we need it
>because you are all europeans

biggest failure ever on his part, he should have learned .. it's so fucking revolting man.. I can't translate, is absolute arrogance I hope at least

>ignorance

is greenland man... europe is not one fucking country

and why are you angry?
>REEEEEEEEE

NOT EVERYTHING IS FOR FUCKING SALE
ESP NOT PEOPLE

FUCK YOU TIM

>Is Tim talking about Jews in this video?
I assume that's who he is always talking about when he says 'bad men'.

Danes are not people

why...
why did you bring markus to a violent protest where tim would be hanging out

i miss saddam hussein so much. that motherfucker kept shit locked down when he was running that region.

>Styxhexenhammer - Zionist
proof?

He's a skater guy, it's a fashion thing

danes are sand people, they belong down in europe not up here

who in their right mind put a dane on greenland? it was norway-denmark man, it was ofc we who went back

you see what happened, this country died in 1350ish... lit died.. plagues killed 2/3ds of us, only similar hit was russia... but the thing was

the ones who could write, be it bureaucrats, embedsmenn, church shit.... where do people flock? all the time to pay to taxes to pray...

they all died man, it's like some stupid movie.. so now it was all left... people isolated them selves.. didn't dear to meet others.. they understood that other people was bad.. it went decades man, people would stand yelling to each other over a lake and didn't dare to meet... not kidding

so ironically it was you, because afterwards the hansa dutch come... nobody can write anymore.. language changed but the thing is... all shipping towards iceland and then greenland ofc was cut off, so they survived on iceland.. they found them again

so everyone thought it would be the same on greenland, except there had been heathens revolting in the past.. so at this time we were protestand so hans egde he was given a mission, to go to greenland and find our people, and convert heathens and chatolics to protestantism

only when he arrived then I think it's 1720 200 years after last church record there... there were only innuits... they were all gone... but then he started to convert them, and this is todays greenland

it got too cold they lived of farming it got impossible, so those who could went to greenland and evidence is scarce but markland, the others starved to death and died

the de population happened not over night, but we don't got enough information, greenland just became unlivable simple as that, too cold nothing would grow anymore and they were dependent on traffic from norway and iceland but it all seased with the plague, so it was impossible

I have a documentary for this death shit

found it

we lit died man
tv.nrk.no/program/KMTE50001515

hey

dud i close now, man I can't handle the shit you o*p death eathers people do, I love you guys for what you do, but there is something I don't got the stones... give me isis anyday but this man... I can't take it, but for those of you who can, GO GO GO

chng.it/h7rtCQLqXJ

Sign the petition, share with your network. Get the message to go viral while this is still front and center. We can't let this die.

We must have a massive public display of dissension. Since no one's ever going to actually take to the streets and push them out the next best thing is a unified message via petition.

>Jeffrey Epstein was murdered, the people of the United States of America demand the truth

>Attorney General Barr,

>Jeffrey Epstein enabled rich and powerful men to abuse children in an organized sex trafficking operation.

>We demand to know what information Epstein had, and against whom, that was so damning he needed to be silenced in such a blatant and desperate assassination.

>We will not stand for the corruption that allowed Epstein to be murdered in federal custody and we will not be lied to by our government.

>We will not be dismissed as “conspiracy theorists” for refusing to believe this sloppy cover-up.

>We want the names of these men and we want them prosecuted for their crimes against children.

>No matter what family they were born into. No matter what political position they hold. No matter how much money they have.

>Prove to us that the American justice system is blind and that no one is above the law.

chng.it/h7rtCQLqXJ

Attached: its-about-sending.jpg (250x155, 8K)

This. He won me back for awhile after he btfo'd jack dorsey on rogan, but hes such a tepid faggot with boring, nonsensical views. Centrism is just not a position you can maintain in this climate, which is why everyone on the right and left both think hes a disingenuous grifter

Tim Stool is a mutant freak. His genes are basically the primordial soup from which all creatures emerged.