Why aren't you pro Israel?

Don't you know that they are the only democracy in the middle east? Haven't you heard of our shared Judeo-Christian values? Give me one good fucking reason why you hate Gods chosen people.

Attached: 1505243462444.jpg (208x206, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F U C K O F F K I K E

>t. Hasn't heard about the only democracy in the middle east
Look at this fucking shill.

Attached: 1497312633012.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Attached: changing_demographics_of_america_too_quickly.jpg (720x722, 303K)

Because I love the Lord, and hate all liars, and of course, REMEMBER JFK! AVENGE JFK! REMEMBER THE CZAR, AVENGE THE CZAR!

Attached: jews_culpable_for_crucifying_jesus_and_arent_gods_chosen_people.png (1084x654, 295K)

>democracy

Is that what you call a state that puts faggots into giant concentration camps and even bullies around America? Don't think so, Chaim.

Attached: hey_rabbi_whatcha_doin_fractal.jpg (454x600, 114K)

>Judeo-Christian
>The people who had Jesus Christ tortured and crucified have shared values with followers of Jesus Christ.

Attached: judeo-christian-comic.png (1000x500, 41K)

Attached: jews_will_be_resented_for_multiculturalism.jpg (881x1024, 146K)

Yes, democracy is the only valid system of government Tyrone, haven't you heard?
Minor problem, they are deathly sorry about that btw.
Delete.
Delete.
Delete.

Attached: images (1).jpg (228x221, 10K)

Attached: sourcePumpDrain.jpg (999x1488, 120K)

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

They're not sorry lol.
Jewish celebrities say things constantly like "I would kill Jesus again in a second."
Christian preachers get assaulted and spat on for talking about Jesus in Israel.
Their foreskins get stolen from them at birth.

they cut my foreskin off and don't have the damn decency to offer me citizenship for forcing me into their Jewish practices.

Christians are God's chosen people, schmul

Attached: 1543701097665.png (1084x656, 283K)

The Palestinians are more closely related to biblical Israelites than any ugly jew
Varg is a homosexual that got punked in prison

Attached: HGWells.jpg (850x400, 47K)

>they cut my foreskin off

Attached: 1557949763988.gif (1046x433, 513K)

OP is obviously a cerebral man and it will take much more than a clever meme to explain to him how his civilization is one that has derived its success by being on the side of Sun Tzu's parasitic principles of making your enemies fight each other so that both of them enrich your house.

hooktube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

Are you Jewish?

>only democracy in the middle east?
I don't like democracy.
>shared Judeo-Christian values
They killed Jesus Christ.
>why you hate Gods chosen people.
They're not God's chosen people, they're the Synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews and are not but do lie. Also they're a race of tyrants with a hard on for ruining white countries.

>Don't you know that they are the only democracy in the middle east?
I hate democracy, it's a dictatorship of the masses and masses are fucking retarded.

>Haven't you heard of our shared Judeo-Christian values
All Abrahamic religions should be wiped from the face of this planet

>Give me one good fucking reason why you hate Gods chosen people.
Because they think they are chosen

Attached: 1343678883603.jpg (253x446, 14K)

>Are you Jewish?
No, I'm just making a transparent (to people with IQs above 90) bait thread.

Attached: 1523236507705.png (480x640, 401K)

The bible says the only reason God "chose them" was because he knew they would kill Jesus, so he sent Christ to preach to them only so that they would have no excuse for their sin.
Also this
Acts 13:46
>Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

fug

Attached: ravioli ravioli send me to pasta aoli.jpg (750x573, 30K)

they demand my money
satisfied?

I don't give a shit about Israel. We should stop giving them money and miltary help. Their war with Paleatine is none of our business (just like most wars we've been in).

Do you wish your foreskin was cut off or something?

>6 am on Jow Forums
>slide thread topic: This
>6pm on Jow Forums
>slide thread topic:feelings on this?