My jew hate is killing me

I'm slipping into a state of deep hatred for jews and I don't know how to cope Jow Forums. my life stopped being interesting or happy a long time ago. All the things I love are gone. i grew up in the 90s and yeah it was probably all an illusion and yeah we look back with rose tinted glasses but Jesus Christ can you not tell me the post 911 world isn't just one big sick kike joke? Its all gone. The dreams we had for the 21st century. And there at the root cause of the destruction of the world is the same slimy pock marked greasy haired big nosed tribe of rats that ruin everything. How do you guys deal with this rage? I just want to take all my heart meds and go to sleep.

Attached: 1566054956113.jpg (819x1024, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TsYAVB2RR-0
military.wikia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blyukher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just fucking snap already.
>...do not forget your duty to your people.

Attached: 1557694107755.jpg (200x267, 8K)

Calm down and try avoiding the Jew media for a minute... Go out to the forest and build a fire it's almost fall get some camping in before the season changes you'll feel better I promise user

Attached: IMG_20190522_202753803.jpg (3264x2448, 1006K)

glow any brighter and youll melt your screen

Have sex incel.

it will all be over soon. just be a good boy until then

Attached: 1549252523911.jpg (879x950, 144K)

Sounds like you've had a tough life, fren. Try focusing on yourself, first - improve your own situation. Become that guy who everybody wants to be. Work out, get a good job, start a beautiful family. Become a pillar of your community. Become someone who people will listen to, then bring up the JQ...

I'm kinda sick of it as well TBQH I'ma have a baby soon and my gf gay God father was talking about hoping they grow up to be gay... I'd just had a talk with him about the drag queen story hour the day prior... Told GF when I realized what type of battlefield I've entered having a kid hopefully... Fuck kikes

a. go free diving nigger, it's good fun.
b. join your local white nationalist group.
c.

Attached: 1566010035831.jpg (826x802, 56K)

I know this feel

Attached: 1565422741720.jpg (1000x800, 63K)

>start a beautiful family
God damn everyone on Jow Forums just says this shit like it's easy. We must have actual retard boomers here after all.

Don't do it fren, write the next Jewish Revolutionary Spirit or Culture of Critique. Be productive, be smart.

WATCH ANIME

Start with High School DxD, K-On!, Evangelion, and Love Lab.

You realize you are the antagonist that gets people killed as a result right? Consider it.

>and I don't know how to cope Jow Forums.
Frame it correctly, jews are legit bad fucking people and inveterate purposeful liars
They are engaged in a black operation against us whites to wipe us out completely so they take over our countries
It's a military invasion by unlawful combatants, but there's too few of them to make it work and they're racing against time , ie the rightful defensive antisemitic blaze started online by time-rich neets who started looking stuff up

There are 70-IQ niggers in sub-Saharan Africa with big happy families. They can manage it, but you can't because the system is against you. Right.

Every morning you wake up alone, remind yourself that millions upon millions of illiterate coons are laughing at you and your loneliness.

Long story short, pogrom

Here you go fren

And before you wonder, yes it is natural to have an unironic smile across your face while looking at this picture.

Attached: 1565885016002m.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

Your taste is shit. OP should watch Mushishi, Serial Experiments Lain and Haibane Renmei, followed by all of Satoshi Kon's films. Get out of here you filthy plebeian.

Go make some Jewish friends and ask them if you can start to study with them. Attend some shabbat dinners. You won't hate them. You'll realize the Jews that do the shit Jow Forums talks about are a minority to the religious ones who just do Jewish stuff. You should be anti Zionists and anti Jewish supremacist. It's the same as being against white supremacy.

Gay faggot. Get a grip.

Attached: 235235255532.jpg (1000x495, 109K)

I'm totally empty on the inside.

Plan for the long term. Think in terms of decades and generations. Most of us understand your pain and generation but it is crucial you stay alive. Work to improve yourself and start working toward creating a hidden group of likeminded people. Make sure that group becomes self sufficient, free from the jewish owned fiat currencies. There is a storm coming, create shelters for your people, where their values will not only survive but also place them far above the others. Build up to strike, not as an individual lone wolf, but as legion. God be with you.

Most the antisemitism here is from spics, niggers, chinks, and Goat fucker and other mutts. It's all a ruse to make white people look bad. Play along but don't fall for it.

Go outside.

Attached: 1415300432423.jpg (800x1116, 196K)

Listen to this guy, Jews hate the outdoors and real nature.... the only way u can escape is to get away from all media including this 4chin shithole.

Wrong. It's the other way around. Jews want you to be racist against other non-Jews because they want the goyim divided. That's pretty much the reason they started the US slave trade, because it was a ticking time bomb. (((Their))) biggest fear is the world they pretend to promote: a world where all the races get along, united in common dislike for the Jew.

You know what to do

Attached: 1531675838415.jpg (640x420, 27K)

Stop crying shut the fuck up and start lifting you pathetic waste of genes

Have a family and red pill as many people as possible. Do you want to know what will happen if you don't procreate and red pill whites? Utter destruction of the white race.

Attached: 1472001544557-3.jpg (960x960, 178K)

You got any proof it was the jews? Or are you just basing your hatred off of what this propaganda is telling you?

There are problems with the world, it isn't the jews though. If you follow the root of the problem yourself you will find that there is a wide range of different "races" causing the problem. But they all share the same idea that the pursuit of pleasure is a legitimate one.

This has been the glowniggers goal the whole time.

They want more mass shootings. Real ones. Not ones they have to fabricate.

Jews are the antagonist of history. They are just like the bad guy in the story. Don't let it destroy you that evil exists. Evil exists so to strengthen the Good.

Reject Judaism
Reject the Judaizers
Let this galvanize your principles, make them unbreakable

Keep hating kikes. You are prolly becoming a saint. Grow through it. Learn more. Use your powers to lift weights. Go to church. Do your chores. Hate the kikes.

Attached: Baron Roman von Ungern Sternberg_(1886-1921).png (428x640, 471K)

Do not let that man around your child.
Especially not alone.
I wouldn't let them in the same building desu.

There is no such thing as jews, you are being too hard on yourself, the reptilians are on our side against the jews, their overlords will be pleased.
youtu.be/TsYAVB2RR-0

>get a load of this goy

Attached: aryan.png (417x238, 142K)

Schadenfreude at its finest, Hans. Thank you kindly.

dude on your picture is Vasily Blyukher

military.wikia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blyukher

here is real Baron von Ungern

Attached: baron_ungernruem.jpg (1300x867, 351K)

Attached: shitpost and take names.png (604x340, 276K)