Tell me brothers and sisters of Jow Forums...

Tell me brothers and sisters of Jow Forums, why don't you become Orthodox and take a spiritual stand against the liberal ideologies of homosexualism and judaism?

Attached: 528.png (2192x3912, 192K)

but i have brother
also good on you for not falling for the modern synagogue of satan that is the catholic church

because i dont need some shity religion to coop with reality orthodox people are crazy

A bullet would be faster and more fun.

>T.cefuri

The oldest orthodox Christian master race reporting in
Also this is based and redpilled, religion is good for morals and culture, but we should act like our ancestors and just fight against our enemies. Also Orthodox
Christianity needs a good cleaning to get rid of all the money loving kgb and nigger loving faggot priests who larp as real Christians.

Attached: 1318014910_davit-armasenebeli-piece-2008-09-21-11561179051.jpg (300x400, 31K)

no you're not
the oldest orthodox church would be the jerusalem church

We are the second country which officially became Christian and Armenia is protestant, so yes we are. Jerusalem is not a country.

>Armenia is protestant,
>9 million in the Armenian Apostolic Church
>250,000 in the armenian prot church

Attached: 1553205033090.png (505x600, 107K)

i thought you were talking about a church institution not the first nation to become christian

Orthodox Church of Finland seems pretty nice, but I just can't convince myself to actually believe in God.

My bad I just messed up

It doesn't take a huge place in your culture and history so there's no point of becoming one, that's my opinion. If I didn't believe in god I would still larp as orthodox because it's a huge part of my culture which I respect and adore, it definetely saved my country.

why are there muslim churkas north of georgia in russia but none in georgia?
how'd that happen?

Wholeheartedly agree. Our church has a lot of rotten apples that need to be purged. The communist scum almost managed to bring down the Orthodox churches, but God's will prevailed. I dare to say that the Orthodox theology isn't a toothless pushover such as the countless Protestant churches or, more recently, the Catholic one.

Because i'm not low iq subhuman to believe in god or cope with an afterlife in heaven
Fuck orthodog tradcucks

I think most worshipers have doubts at some point, but try to think of it as a cultural aspect of your life. Even though the toothless and deceitful Protestantism was prevalent in Scandinavian countries, you can always associate yourself (being Finnish) with being a Christian. It builds a strong community and lays the foundation of the Christian family (monogamous family between a man and a woman). I hope I make sense.

Russia's influence. I'd convert if Orthodox Christianity's power wasn't centered in Maskva.

>This
You deny being Bulgarian, Serb and/or Greek, and can't even respect religious practices. Кaквo e чyвcтвoтo дa cи бeзпoлeзeн мaкeдoнoид?

>john 4 22
>salvation comes from the jews
NOOOO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! THE ETHNIC JEWS ARE NIT THE REAL JEWS, THEY ARE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. WE ARE THE REAL JEWS. WE WUZ JOOS A D SHIEET!

You live next to the fucking country and it's the last Christian majority nation not going to shit.
I'll pretend like this is an isolated case so this doesnt sully my imaginations of the great caucasus master race

Georgians literally killed all the turks every time they tried

Attached: 1513771718175.png (1976x1564, 1.99M)

but why are there north of georgia?
why does Chechnya exist?

My Patriarch, Ignatius Aphrem II.

Say something nice about him.

Attached: 8CC27949-025D-484A-850A-DBBB68702BE7.jpg (800x1191, 175K)

OOOOO! Slovenian person! Very Rare!

I'm not an idol-worshipping heretic.

We had a much stronger nation with its unique cultural elements while they were living in the mountains worshipping pagan gods, who is more likely to get influenced by others culturally? The civilized nation which was respected by others or some mountainous people who were living in the caves? Also we are very different from each other, even genetically.

You have to be legit autistic sperg if you go to the church every sunday to please some old man sitting on the cloud and watch some old larper chant some crap even he does not beleieve but does it just so he can get his monthly paycheck. Nobody sane does nor believes that crap

newfag just go back
>>>r/eddit

missed a forward slash there

He ми изпoлзвaй ayтиcтичнитe тepмини oт Jow Forums, a oтгoвopи нa въпpoca, бoклyк мaкeдoнoиcт. He тpябвa дa ви интeгpиpaмe в EC, a дa ви пpeвзeмeм.

>бoклyк мaкeдoнoиcт
what does bokluk mean?

Can western euros and burgers be orthodox?
It seems like only eastern euros are orthodox.

Get a reality check faggot, everything i said is true, this board is not an echochamber.

Posted this in the Islam thread, but it is relevant here. The positive traits in Islam; the natural gender roles, righteous hatred for degeneracy, the prevention of the spread of corruption, admiration for warrior spirit, appeal to those who uphold the same revolutionary traditionalism that Evola delineates due to the fact that Islam is an unsubverted living tradition connected to the transcendent principles. The sad truth is that Europe's native religion most likely bore a great resemblence to these ideals, but what that religion truly looked like has been lost to time. What remnants exist are second hand late recordings, and as much as I admire Asatru's efforts, much of it remains a reimagination. Christianity has been subverted since (((Saul))) walked the road to Damascus and became (((Paul))), recognizing in the teachings of Jesus a means to subvert the Roman Imperium. (((Paul))) built the church not on the teachings of Jesus, but as a societal weapon. Hitler recognized all of this, and believed Islam was wasted upon the Arabs, and believed an Islamic German would have been unstoppable. What the European people truly need is a return to the transcendent principles Evola wrote of, then and only then will we live in harmony with nature, earnestly. What that reconnection looks like I cannot say. But I can say it will not be born from the Christian flock, or the pagan imaginings.

Attached: 1561721701003~2.jpg (699x450, 101K)

The mistake was made because of specifics of my language, it's not easy to write in English when I try to type fast

Im Jewish but am happy to convert if that means helping to make Orthodox a bit more inclusive if you know what I mean ;^)

mate just fucking leave
you're cringe as fuck and probably support hong kong or some other r*ddit retard shit
just go back

>what does bokluk mean?
Trash, garbage, rubbish, and/or waste.

it's ѓyбpe in mace

Cause I’m against flooding my country with MENA Christians

Attached: 7216196D-F857-4A66-8643-3DE54589A99C.jpg (1024x682, 230K)

Because Christianity has yet to provide evidence for its supernatural claims

Дa, cмe билe бyгapи пpeд eдeн вeк и штo кyp e тoa вaжнo? 4 милиoни нaceлeниe ви зaминa нa зaпaд a цигaнитe ви јa пpeвзeмaaт дpжaвaтa, нaјдoбpo ќe ви бидe пpвo дa cи јa cpeдитe eкoнoмијaтa пpeд дa нe "пpeвзeмyвaтe" штo нe e мoжнo дeнec aкo мeнe мe пpaшyвaш. И ниe и виe cмe пpoпaднaти гoмнa бeз иднинa и тoa yбaвo cитe cи гo знaeмe

Aјдe oдјeби, oди пocтиpaј cи жaбички y дpyг тpeд и нeмa дa ми ги читaш пocтoвитe aкo тe нepвиpaaт

cringe and bluepilled. fuck off christcuck

mate just go back
it's that easy
literally just click away
no effort involved
just type in r*ddit in the url bar

Nice try.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (450x614, 67K)

Κύριε ἐλέησον

Attached: death to the world.jpg (1120x630, 331K)

based and redpilled

I don't worship jews or their demon Yaldabaoth.

I already am Orthodox.

Ok.

Is Christian Gnosticism the real deal? Everything I've read about Gnosticism in general has made it sound like garbage.
>all matter is evil
>sin doesn't exist
>Gnosticism is feminist
>Gnosticism is full of Jungian archetypes
>Gnosticism has creepy symbols of animal parts stuck together like pic related

Attached: Abraxas_gem_scan.svg.png (800x1046, 128K)

Bump