Trump is the swamp

Attached: 1538613103881.png (626x483, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hY1tULEr4-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump making deals with Jews again
Imagine my shock

Take it

youtube.com/watch?v=hY1tULEr4-4

Attached: you_are_here_trump_4_more_years.jpg (1012x1024, 163K)

Why do I care about Afghanistan again?
I don't care if Trump pulls the US out of Afghanistan. We should get out. Afghanistan is not our circus and not our monkeys.
>But Bin Lauden!
He was a CIA asset back when the Russians invaded Afghanistan, and was right up until he retired and given a new identity

Hey rabbi.

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016_vote.jpg (2024x1154, 654K)

Trump is already a war criminal, but this is a good move if he actually does it.

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1666x1346, 592K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

Attached: if only whites voted.png (4200x3105, 563K)

>a good move
by making deals with terrorists?

>i too hate drumpf, fellow white people!

Attached: i hate trump now.jpg (772x472, 106K)

If you paid attention you'd realize the Taliban are the good guys. They were wrongly pinned for 9/11 and made into a boogeyman when in reality they were targeted because they made it difficult to produce opioids since the Taliban was cracking down on opium farms. The CIA needs to make its untraceable money somehow, that's why there is a "war on drugs" to create an artificially inflated market.

You are a low tier newfag if you see this as bad news.

Hasbara kike shill appears in the thread. Do you ever take a day off from shilling?

Attached: trump is israel's greatest friend.jpg (1386x1788, 329K)

Trump is putting America first.
How many decades has the US been in Afghanistan? How long is enough?
Do you really want to keep US troops dying in foreign lands in pointless wars to protect one random group of sand niggers who hates the US from another random group of sand niggers who hates the US and spend billions per year on equipment and all kinds of bullshit to do it?
What do we get from Afghanistan other than a breeding ground for drugs and resentment towards the US?
If Trump can arrange some kind of peace deal that could leave them in a position to peacefully determine their destiny and get us out of there, that would be Nobel Prize worthy.

>If you paid attention you'd realize the Taliban are the good guys.
wtf am i reading

The "Barfonald Blimpf has let us down, fellow white people" slide posts are the worst low effort slide posts of all.

Sloppy job, Mossad.

Attached: moarbrowsepostless.jpg (750x747, 78K)

>Trump is putting Israel First, Saudi Arabia Second, and America Last

FTFY

Zoomer gang rise up. I'm finally old enough to vote and I will continue the zoomer tradition of voting for Trump.

Attached: 1541949277435.png (771x587, 87K)

all the zoomers are voting for the freedom dividend

>the actual swamp wants endless wars
>drumpf is swamp cuz end wars? jew musliM! impeach!

The LOWEST-tier of shilling on display in this thread. SAD!

literally a terrorist supporter

Literally no one on Jow Forums cares since ending the wars was one of the main reasons he was popular here, you dumb fuck. Thanks for proving you're a retarded liberal pretending to be "le ebin Jow Forums" in a shitty attempt to convince us to vote for Biden.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE