Did success of indian males on the us dating market create a generation of white incels ?

Did success of indian males on the us dating market create a generation of white incels ?
What makes chocolate colored indians so appealing to white women ?

Attached: EEEoA8oLaAxsTkPYAARp78o5cJA1o6Chv9x98TzCFT6v5G7hGLkPDYYVxb92ameEndPXyKuhhV8XkVVdr5dsCbuiP7923jW71KoF (338x435, 29K)

Nothing because they are not.

Come again ?

Attached: 25it1tt.jpg (768x1024, 49K)

If I recall, indians rank fairly low in the dating market. Whites, of course, are at the top.

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: poooooo.jpg (960x550, 66K)

cries in pakistani

>What makes chocolate colored indians so appealing to white women ?

Poop fetishes amongst millenial chicks?

Oh wait...its not actually that because you guys dont get laid.

Ok I’ll take the bait.

Nonsense.

Retarded post. I've been with a good share of white women, and the largest thing they have in common is either no ethnicity preference at all, or a disliking for most/all Asian ethnicity. I have never met a woman of ANY culture who has appealed for street-shitters. The real race threatening white reproduction are the blacks.

/thread

What hahaha I've never met a single woman that's the least bit interested in a pajeet

>indian
>success
AHAHAHAHA

Harsh

you literally shit in the streets while you are occupying your thoughts with fictional poop supremacy lore

It is quite telling of what thoughts consume a persons mind by reading what they post. Most lash out at what they desire but cannot attain.

PAJEETS ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING RACE ON THIS PLANET

I can give you a female perspective user and no, I am not posting bobs and vagene, or my feet you disgusting degenerate.
Indians and Pakistanis are right at the bottom of the ladder. White women want white men, it's really that simple and there is a reason for it, don't believe everything you read on Jow Forums none of my friends have ever dated non-white men.

Please tell us where auntie touched you

HAHAHAHAHA

Lmao your bragging about 1s and 2s . Keep them , any Indian slut i ever even looked at begged me for my white seed .

>Implying anyone that visits this incel board gets women
Kek, women don't care about your race famalam.

I hope pic related convinces you now show bob or gtfo

Attached: 56536220_2166305480258685_4436619629569245184_n.jpg (960x832, 80K)

This is a bigger lie than the op itself

Why seething whitebois deny the obvious success of indian men on the dating market ?

Attached: ohoho.jpg (940x480, 97K)

Because white women are easy whores and sluts for niggers/mudslimes like you. Dont flatter urself

I never claimed to be a feminist, largely because I am not one.

Kek. Look at those ugly retards.

Yeah, sure. Keep worshiping toilets, bro.

Bleached

Attached: 56463463.jpg (478x706, 34K)

Pre-op or post-op?

LMFAOOOO literally EVERY white woman im friends with treats Indian males like children. They are considered the biggest laughing stock in Canadian history next to Trudeau. They are loud, terrible at hygiene cant bother to learn the language and also all of them look like they are filled with disease. Indian males are a great living meme. Thanks for the lols OP

>chocolate colored indians
don't you mean shit colored Indians

Attached: Indian Animal.jpg (600x387, 225K)

Attached: 1564699240648.png (640x800, 1024K)

Natural snatch leaf, natural snatch.

S E E T H I N G

Based and MENA pilled

Tits or gtfo you lying trap

Patajeetism will shit the world.

Why do white women so attracted to the yoga-instructor type indians ?

Attached: yoged_dot_com.jpg (640x409, 81K)

kek, traps are not as common as you think sweetie, another thing Jow Forums got wrong.

She looks like a middle aged hag

lol

Attached: HDI.png (711x672, 46K)

W/e you say man

even fucking Iraq with the chaos going on there is higher than Pooland

Attached: Poo Pride.jpg (222x227, 11K)

>Imagine having an hdi lower than Iraq

That man is 4'9"

Wtf I got ninja'd by an Arab rat

>India being successful at anything other than drowning itself in shit
Rajesh, please.

Attached: Final Designation.webm (664x350, 1.31M)

my thought exactly Ching Chong

Attached: 875464512312.jpg (234x216, 17K)

put your gay name australasian foot soldier pls.

White women like classy indian men too ? Why indians are so super-likable ?

Attached: c8f201de602a2dd97328b2566604c31c.jpg (1200x1600, 105K)

awww, baby's first loaded question shitpost.