Racism in Brazil

How racist are brazilians really? More or less than americans?

What about other south american countries?

Attached: 1528795322-AP_brazil_fans_celebrate_world_cup_AP_File_image.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XLoWvnOXmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They all look like this over there.

Attached: creatura.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

no srsly

they are very racist even tho pretty much all of them have african ancestry and family members that are pure black.

I can confirm this

Racism is pretty ingrained in Brazil because race is 99,99% of the times related with social status here, so whites are middle class and upwards and blacks are poor and live in favelas, and society as a whole accomodates this notion one way or another in the culture.

Pic related, most TV shows have black maids and cleaners and it's very class-based, as in, they don't wear normal clothes but job uniforms and so on.

Attached: xTraireCocar.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FV23oCsP8t.jpg (1086x652, 132K)

This is why the Tom and Jerry black maid was never considered controversial in Brazil, even in 2019, while in America and other places it's now considered racism and banned.

Southern Brazil was much more open with their racism than the north. In Curitiba, they were tossing banana peels at the tv screen when a particular nigger soccer star was on.

It is strange on the one hand they seem a lot more racist than americans but on the other hand it seems like they make much less of an issue of race.
Do you understand what I am saying and could you explain why it is that way?
I have a lot of brazilians moving into my city and they make fun of black africans despite being obviously mixed race euro-afro, and I am trying to understand what goes on in their heads.

Have you ever read my posts about Niggers or Asians? I was raised by a Brazilian women of European and Lebanese descent.

Eww. Pardo Mulatto. How did they even make it to Switzerland? I am a trained engineer goddammit.

All of South America is pretty racist because it's diverse you can't burry your head in the sand when you see the proof if racial diffrences every day

* Woman. Singular. I have only one mom.

The majority of the racists are boomers that came here fleeing from ww1/2. The youth is 90% communist. It's a matter of time, in about 10 years the majority of the conservative elderly will be dead.

Racism doesn't exist here, our niggers know their place.

There is no real racism here, just casual racism.
We are all mixed anyway

As you said, it's all those things combined.

People are very relaxed about race in Brazil. Then at the same they're suddenly and openly racist. And then you also have brown-skinned mixeds making fun of and calling blacks niggers and so on.

However, there aren't as many "deep blacks" in Brazil as there are in the US. You know, like those basketball players and others that look quite african? Most brazilians can even tell when a black guy is american, or african, because they look quite different from brazilians.

In Brazil the vast majority of non-whites are brown-skinned, like Neymar. Blacker than that is actually quite rare, around 6 or 7% IIRC.

Attached: image.jpg (653x435, 114K)

well im not from south america
but in mexico there alot of racism

we can literaly call someone nigger as a white man and nothing cant stop me, its really good even tought there alot of feminism right now

Not enough

No what was your post?

South America is not a single country, Brazil is more diverse than Uruguay and yet less racist desu.

Attached: XAQT7353CA2ZXHZZIWYTJE3PCA[1].jpg (1253x617, 77K)

What about the brazilians you meet that are still completely white and haven't race mixed for generations?
Do they think they are superior to the rest of you mulattos?

Most likely the reason why my mom larps as a full med here, given that Lebanese (of which she is half) are branco back home but basic shitskin here since it's seen as a low-life Muslim. You have weird ideas about Whiteness from an European pov. From my pov Neymar is a nigger, no discussion about that.

Attached: fig4_gr.gif (800x572, 24K)

Be careful about that stat. What is considered White there is not what you consider White.

because thats not racism, thats xenophobia. we do not have nothing to do with africans, besides a minor degree of genetics

we're not racist, we arent snowflakes like europeans and americans, that's why we look racist

here Neymar can call himself white, a lot of people can disagree but no one would make a big deal of it

brazilian people commonly can separate what is a joke from of is an offense. European and American don´t

I've been to south america, there are tons of people who are obviously not entirely european that LARP as white, doesn't mean they actually are though.

But that doesn't answer my question, do the really white people act superior to the rest of you mulattos or not?

Being raised in Europe I would be willing to fight about that. Not kidding. After having a few experiences here I am not willing to share that with some bimbo. If I am non-White for being 25% Christian Lebanese he can't call himself that. I am talking about life and death here, that's how serious this is for me.

have sex, shitskin

Shut it Swisscuck

the same here

Attached: 1565409723542.jpg (960x960, 104K)

By any chance, which NGO is behind the financial backing of "Etnoscopía"?

This.

No, you don't get it, the german flag posting here doesn't either. Everyone here can tell when someone's not exactly white enough but calls himself white anyway, even themselves, those who do it. They do it because they prefer to move away from the "blackosphere", so to speak.

In the US, black culture is very strong, they even have their own accent, they have a very strong musical footprint, they have a somewhat separated culture. In Brazil, black culture isn't half as strong, sure they have funk music and a few slum slangs but that's it, it's not a solid coherent thing so many mixeds don't wanna be part of that because it's somewhat weak.

The vast majority of white people I know from Rio, São Paulo, Espírito Santo, southern half of Minas, and the southern and center-western regions of Brazil, look somewhat like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XLoWvnOXmY

Do they look mixed to you?

brazilians are some ugly motherfuckers

what a mediocre life, bro. I feel sorry for you. you try to cling to some innate trait like race to mask your failure in life and you fail again.

its always fun to see the local genetic mutant strollin around in the neighborhood

No they just look Portuguese, Portuguese are some of the ugliest and shortest white people to exist.

Cope.

Attached: 1565986533521.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

Shut it Nigger. Calling others mediocre doesn't make you less of a nigger, abeed. You are the embodiment of why this country is as fucked as it is. It will be the land of the future forever because of you.

How come also none of these mixed race brazilians in my city know they are afrincan descendants and say 'no my race is brazilian:? Do you guys not learn about the history of your country?

No joke, 100% serious here: this is the most pathetic thing I have ever read in my life.

Get help or kys, your choice kiddo. lmao

that stork has a man bun

> Subhuman nigger identified.

Iin a country as mindblowingly dangerous as theirs, I doubt they spend too much time thinking about 'wayciz'.

They look portuguese cause most whites in Brazil are just that, except for the italians and germans in the south.

Usually they aren't short though. I'm 1,90m myself and I'm of portuguese descent (though my mom have some austrian roots)

I think it depends on the age. My grandfather would proably be in jail nowadays for all the things he used to talk about black people. My father, in private talks, sometimes uses the word monkey to refer to niggers. For younger people, this term is absurd and will never be used unless you are an edge teenager begging for attention.

Isn't everywhere like this though? The US is the same, probably europe too.

A sandnigger calling me a nigger, thats quite ironic. but I won't keep any hardfeelings, I just ask, please, don't blow anyone else when you commit suicide, dear goat fucker.

I swear even America during segregation treated blacks way better then this shithole. And I hate niggers, so to convince me to say it, shit is really fucked up.

> Implying you had feelings Nigger

You know precisely well that the Lebanese from SA by en large are not Muslims.

If one doesn't line them up and flatten them with a tank it's not sufficient.

UMA

Fuck off larper

You can't call Brazilians ugly like you can with Brits as there is no Brazilian ethnicity, they're completely mongrelized with just about every race you can think of (just like you are). For every goblina they have, they have a gorgeous voluptuos muttess.

Attached: stalker.png (420x420, 82K)

The American-flag post of the thread.

Attached: Latinas.jpg (3064x1711, 717K)

I'm in Brazil right now, can confirm.

rolling

I've been all over Latin America. By far the most racist spics are Dominicans. I mean they really hate niggers. Restaurant owners half-joke about genociding them one by one. Kids with their family members sing songs about killing niggers.

SMASHED and SLAMMED

You know the reason for that right? Dominican nigs tried to overthrow the government and genocide whites at the same time that they did so in Haiti, difference is that they failed in the Dominicn republic. Nignogs tried to pull a Haitian Revolution there and got their shit pushed in.

Thanks for the honest answer. How are the lebanese arabs viewed? What about japs? Do you make distinctions between whites of different origin or do you just consider yourselves the same like americans?

The total state of Ireland when you put it up for Niggers ol' Paddy. 2040 minority status just got one step closer to you.

Funny I saw them among BLM supporters in the US

Gives some examples of how badly nigs are treated?

No europe is one generation ahead, so only the really old people are openly racist, and even most of them hide it. At least in my experience.

I really feel bad about what europeans did to you. So much resentment its clearly a consequence of beying raise in such a racist place, so full of hate.

Your mother should never let Brazil, we can have a lot of problems, a lot of them, but at least people here are treated equaly, even a sandnigger. The brazilian, mixed, indian, white or african, should stay at Brazil.

Eventually latin america will copy america and niggers will be treated like kings too.

Rolling

Ironically they have most niggerish behaviours by far,

Why isn' t this already the case yet?

I knew a black Brazilian and his nickname from brazil was macaco which means monkey. He still uses it now which was funny, didn't seem to bother him.

Attached: brazil rio.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

They are not, brazilians don't care that much about race, you'll see many racemixed children. It's common to see anti-racism programs on television though, a considerable amount of Brazil's population still watches television constantly so they are jewed in this aspect.

> at least people here are treated equaly, even a sandnigger. The brazilian, mixed, indian, white or african, should stay at Brazil

Kek. That is the source of all problems. The Portuguese should have never fucked the Indios. And even more importantly never imported Niggers. The whole North should be glassed.

if you look somewhat mediterranean you are considered white, no questions asked. About the arabs, if they don't wear burkas or stupid beards, nobody gives a shit, they also have some good food and nice restaurants. If they wear their stupid clothes they may get some looking but nobody will offend them. Japs are weird, some of them mixed with people from other races and produced some gourgeous women. Others didn't mix and only hang with other japs, I read somewhere this is because during WWII Brazil ended up enemy of Japan and some of them were persecuted here so they don't trust anybody outside their circle. My grandmother hated japs, she used to say they were not trustable, but the average joe won't have any kind of racism toward them.

They're a problem not because theres some genetic inferiority, but because they're culturally inferior.

If you compare a black or mixed from São Paulo (not a descent from northeast imigrants) with one of the North its pretty clearly the difference despite of the genetic affinity

Macaco is pretty tame... "Nego preto" would sound very aggresive in english, along the line of "Black nigger", but in Brazil very friendly :)

Ethnic Lebanese that haven't been Arabized can be quite fair desu.

No, they arent. Wherever they are it's always the same. Even here in Berlin. It's everywhere and I am sick and tired of it. 2 blocks away from where I live, Somalis selling drugs, preferably to teens such as my sisters. And idiotic Whites that just a few years ago used to dab on minorities culturally appreciate their Congo*d subhuman existence.
If you are such a fan of them I recommend to blanda upp with them (if you aren't already yourself that is. Important note here, Niggers of both sexes main priority is to racemix into superior populations) and see for what comes out of that. (Protip hint: total disaster).

My mom looks a bit like Syriangirl but has more Portuguese features. My skin is White.

Everybody is treated badly except criminals and parasites, but during segregation niggers had houses, nigger schools, nigger churches with music lessons, they had everything, but in their nigger version.
Here everybody is left for dead in a favela and only after an absurd effort they may have a job but pay a fortune in rent and a life worse than a ghetto nigger in the US.
This kind of affects everybody, the craptastic government, the retarded population, absurd taxes and bureaucracy, criminality, kikes and (((new christians))), ...contributes to this country being the beta version of the Brave New Fahrenheit 1984 kikes want to implement worldwide (and they will probably have success, because you are stupid as fuck).

This graph is deceiving from a european definition of white. The vast majority look like .
The percentage of proper whites (light skin, blue/green eyes and blonde/light brown hair with european facial features) is around 5% at best

As has said, race in Brazil is heavily intertwined with social status, so unlike America, it's very difficult to find nigger millionaires here (apart from football players and such).

And as a consequence, a lot of white/indians, light-skinned mulattoes and similar people will believe, claim and try to act white, even being totally racist to dark-skinned blacks.

Many dark people in Brazil, after getting a bit of money, be it through work or fame, will change their habits to accommodate their new status, as though money acted as a whitening agent on their persona. Some men will even divorce their black wives and marry a white one.

You cant be serious.

Africans immigrants are a problem even at Brazil.

If you compare them(somalis) to black/mixed brazilians from low-class media (not favelados) the cultural gap its much more colossal.

you have to be very dishonest to not see the clear difference between afrobrazillians and africans.

the absorption of European culture puts the Brazilian blacks on a much higher civilizational level than Black Africans or even Afroamericans

>Mfw im an european mexican
Thank you God

Attached: 1557410625911.jpg (573x615, 51K)

Totally. Culture? Are you kidding? Brazilian culture is a sham anyway. It's genetics. It's also not just the Somalis. Its the Eritreans and how the others call their fictive states as well. And they have only one thing in mind: mixing themselves into their host populations. They are humanoid parasites that the Jews use against countries they want to destroy. It's obvious.

They are virtually no-where because almost very of them have an above average IQ and even then they regress to their mean in the next generation. It can't be helped. Lebanese genetics are totally warped as well. The only ones with good genes are the Christian Lebanese. These days Kurdish-Turks, Palestinian invaders with total incestous genetics claim to be Lebanese. They are prime rope-material as well. And since posters will say that I want to segregate by claiming exceptionality for my group: look at how successful Lebanese Christians are in the US (over generations).

Congrats. Good for you. Don't mix with a Mestiza, I presume all women will want you.

>Dont mix with a mestiza
Dont plan to, tho if you seen the type of body they have, you would get jungle Fever quickly, pray for me
>I presume all women Will want you
Not really since im on northen mexico, there are lot of spaniards, italians an white muttburgers here, so im not consider that special

Great thread.
Sorry, it doesn’t make me forget that Epstein was murdered and that your thread is part of a massive ongoing effort to distract people from the bogus findings that he committed suicide.

the best feeling, brother.

I wouldn't, I have seen how they age. Nah thanks. My mom looks still pretty. If I could choose I would go for the same combination as myself but that is totally unrealistic. Hence I opt for White, Criollo. Preferably something Spanish to fit in better. Recently had a date with a Whitish girl from Peru (I know about the meme of them being all ugly kek) but we weren't compatible.

Oh, didn't knew that. Most likely my opinion is skewed since the Mexicans in the US were all Mestizos or even worse, Indios.

You know you can still have other threads right? I really don't get this obsession with having every single threads be only about topics (you) think are worthy of discussion.

Only dark black and german/Italian immigrants are racists here. The 1 drop rule works in reverse.

>wouldn't, I have seen how they age
I know but still cant say they arent pretty
>
Oh, didn't knew that. Most likely my opinion is skewed since the Mexicans in the US were all Mestizos or even worse, Indios
Of course, but the truth is that only the low IQ indios invade the US, (our nigs to be exact) an the majority of the others are from Nicaragua,Salvador,Venezuela etc but Apperently the Burger cant face the reality that not every hispanic is mexican
Also I dont know the fuck is going but we are turning more "white" cause suddenly we are getting an huge influx of europeans,muricans, argentinians etc trying to movie here for some reason

Once your country gets taken by sand niggers, you'll learn the benefits of encouraging shitskins to larp as whites. Let them fight on our side, soon will have the tech to actually turn them into whites.

This is incredible. It looks like he can move much better on fours than on his legs alone. I think I'd have a heart attack if something like this happened to mu in a dark alley.

Attached: pole_of_swedish_descent.jpg (196x257, 14K)

Lmao

Kritza perez please

Who the fuck cares? There are far more interesting things to talk about.

This.
When you see the differences you can't help but acknowledge them.

What is this condition called?

Attached: 1560842461121.jpg (863x1025, 238K)