Greta Thurnberg made her parents stop eating meat and stop flying on airplanes...

Greta Thurnberg made her parents stop eating meat and stop flying on airplanes. As a result her mother who is world famous opera singer, that used to tour internationaly, gave up her passion and career since she cant fly.

Seriously fuck this entitlte retard. Fuck greta, and fuck her parents for being huge cucks and giving into her demands this far and giving her such an inflated sense of importance.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 10.37.16 AM.png (1168x94, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-16/climate-activist-greta-thunbergs-yacht-trip-america-more-harmful-environment-flying
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with all these inorganic posts about this stupid kid?

if my kid tried to stop me from doing what i loved, i would send them to boarding school...fuck off cunt

People are starting to loose interest in her so they're desperate for a story about how the alt right hates her

mine was organic fuckwad...shes a retard..im sick of seeing normies on social media making posts about her like she is some genius voice of a generation.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: 1565635162699.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

She's right though.

Boomers need a dose of consciousness about the future.
Who gives a fuck about an opera career? What the fuck does that matter anyway?

She should be making babies, and building a future.

Obviously the stupid kid is not quite hitting the mark, but the general idea is totally correct.

I dunno. She’s basically indistinguishable from David Hogg to me.

fuck you creepy fat fuck..only thing worse than a retarded commie climate change activist , a fucking pedo like you. kill yourself

its her career, her fucking lifes work. her passion. The impact of someone like that providing a positive experience to thousands of concert goers every year, greatly outweighs the small impact that she individually is causing on the environment by flying.

she's getting the parkland treatment and won't stop getting attention until pol ignores her

The whole narrative of Greta converting her parents is bullshit. I'm certain that they indoctrinated her from beginning on and her autism only reinforced it.

In the end it's just bread and circuses.

I get that it's important to her, and to her fans... but it's not really important to humanity in general. People should be moving away from lifestyles that require a lot of travel.

Wish that was true. In Germany the hype still very strong. Even the conservative media constantly writes about her.

Don't trust everything you read about this little sperg

Her mother basically put the potato up to this whole thing as a PR trick because she (the mother) was turning super irrelevant (the mother is a super rad left insane person, basically the worst kind of liberal that exists)

Her mother is in no way a good person, and she is loving every second of this, trust me

You know what will happen after Swedes start consuming and the GDP tanks right? Immigrant time!

imagine changing your whole life and career because your petulant child with zero life experience tells you what you can and cannot do...

i'd literally slap the shit out of Greta for this if she was my child

stop consuming*

Get ready, because she's the model SJW of the future. White people are going to be shamed into living like fucking africans in mudhuts eating bugs to make up for "destroying" the planet. Other races will be allowed to travel and eat meat of course.

>Other races will be allowed to travel and eat meat of course.

Not only that, they will be invited to come over and live and breed at our expense to boost our dying economies and populations. It's like the perfect prison. The temperature is getting way too fucking high.

This. Them pretending that they didn't indoctrinate her is ridiculous. Do people actually believe that her parents, Swedish singer and actor of all people, weren't environmentalists before? They created her. Her indoctrination fueled by her autism made her who she is today.

You just described most politicians.

Children in adult bodies.

>Being a parent and listening to some fetal alcohol syndrome kid tell you what to do
>Gains cult following because Europeans are trash
Europoors BTFO for eternity

Attached: FEE1E491-148F-4D9F-9518-873EBDC6349F.jpg (796x647, 62K)

yes g0yim arts and culture not important

People that fly are complete scum. Of all the things to complain about why that?

thanks just bought 100k

>Greta Thurnberg
EU citizen, in Sweden, can drive anywhere

Im calling you a fucking liar

ok so me posting a screen shot of wikipedia makes me a liar? fuck off moron, i never even made any claims other that sharing the claims form a different site. if that makes me a liar than that makes you a fucking retarded k1ke

Maybe you should stop creating threads about her. Ignore her.

But she did make a baby, and look how it turned out. So she should absolutely not be making anymore babies.

GEE MAYBE IF YOU POSTED IN ONE OF THE EXISTING THREADS.

The bitch is stupid:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-16/climate-activist-greta-thunbergs-yacht-trip-america-more-harmful-environment-flying

>and look how it turned out.
Pretty well if you ask me. How many other 16 year olds are as interested in the future of humanity as her? How many others are unapogoletically standing by their values? Her aims may be naive, but her character is commendable no matter what you believe in.