Joe Rogan

This guy hates vegans and thinks its stupid but has aged horribly. Looks like he’s in his 60s.

Attached: 3AA75B1E-D391-46FF-9889-D7F42F515279.jpg (640x713, 84K)

Your mom would spread her legs open for this 60 year Joe if he offered

is there a reason why people hate Toe so much?

Attached: 1558408627578.png (822x750, 1.07M)

lmao not all moms are like yours

Why? He never fought in UFC and like I said, looks horrible for his age. Not even an impressive build.

I can't stop laughing at the photo, I don't know why

Attached: 1522431986834.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Lol no, he's not black

Looks great for 60 and would knee your brain into another part of the universe

JE EEEEF

Attached: 6547890+.png (119x288, 42K)

hes weierdo

He's been brainwashed by DMT demons

Attached: 8048C8BC-BDB2-4D32-A57D-E2E5B244559F.jpg (1024x567, 157K)

He’s not 60 and no he doesn’t look good for his age. He looks like he ages 5 years every year from eating meat 4 times a day.

Torso looks bloated. Typical case of fat Americans who think they are physically fit because they lift weights but do no cardio.

He believes this unironically and acts smug about it.

Attached: 20180706_040031.jpg (1396x698, 406K)

it's called steroids. he's been taking it for years trying to stop aging

He's also a numbers guy, but not these numbers.

Attached: e42159c7f3ae1adad8d5801ecb1ae51d67a70ee01bcebfc81816a607a37e8a77.png (960x914, 1.34M)

he looks like hes taking the shit of his life and theres a massive torpedo coming out, almost giving a birth

Dude is 52 and looks good. My dad is actually 60 and looks and feels shit from blue collar work all his life.

It's called bulking, jeeves.

Steroids by themselves do less damage than eating meat and flooding your body with carcinogens to digest it

This is what happens when you take roids and don’t work out/seldomly

>Your mom would spread her legs open for this 60 year Joe if he offered
He's a manlet. If he wasn't rich, he'd be an incel.

t. manly marathoner from londonistan

His resting heart rate is probably very low.
Cardio is good but lifting weights is just as good if not better for you

Good guy, role model for all you fat fucking ass hole neets, supreme empathy this guy has,

Attached: 1564863830428.jpg (1080x1083, 119K)

say what you want about toe rogan but that doesn't look like a 60 year old

He's 52 and could kick the shit out of you.

Attached: MC 900.jpg (265x190, 6K)

Insane vegans grabbing at straws.
>heh, look at this drug abusing degenerate who takes steroids, he eats meats and he looks 5 years older than he actually is!!!!!
Woah, good point, guess I am a degenerate vegan now.
Thanks, OP

Not to a standard american dieter like yourself who will probably have cancer in a few years

>bloated
You're so full of shit. Fat content is clearly within acceptable ranges. You don't recognize a strong build.
UK is nearly just as fat and you guys don't have as many niggers or mexicans to bump the statistics up. I've been to the UK multiple times.

Joe may be a liberal cuck, but the man was handsome back in the day. Also he was astronomically dumber back then too, he's no genius now but the evolutionary jump he made was crazy. Your mom would spread em.

Those roids made him ugly tho, blurs your features and grows your head

Joe takes HGH you idiot, and even still looks better than any vegan his age. Find me one vegan who has been on the diet for 10+ years and doesn't like an atrophied prune.

How the hell is it grasping at straws? He has male pattern balding massively and looks hella stressed. Indicative of poor lifestyle.

Lifting is high intensity interval cardio.

>60
>that skin
Go be a retard somewhere else.

No Rogaine looks like shit to say he juices and works out everyday. Proof that weed is for niggers.

>would knee your brain into another part of the universe

are you a fucking 14yrs old kid?

Attached: 1562840928040.jpg (500x322, 20K)

51 years old with a 6 pack. looks like he's in his 60s?

because he's a manlet who did 'roids for years and fucked up his hormones permanently.

I can find plenty of vegetarian examples but vegan a bit harder. The Diaz brothers from the UFC are both vegan +10 years though

>a six pack means you won’t have a heart attack

he's basically a ripoff of maddox who gives a fuck about rogan

BLOAT

You can't understand how it's grabbing at straws because your shitty vegan diet has made your brain rot away. It's not even worth talking to you, there is nothing inside your head.
This is just for the people lurking.
OP wants to shill veganism by pointing out that one guy who does drugs and eats meat looks older than he is, that's it. That's the brilliant mental gymnastics the insane vegans have to go trough to shill for veganism.

He looks amazing for a road comic.

>Intelligent
>Funny
>Martial artist
>Rich
>Famous
>Good hunter

What a fucking loser!

It helps. Fat content has to be below a certain range to show a six pack.

All aged meat based bodybuilders look exactly like Rogan at this age, stressed from eating tons of meat and forcing your body to produce tons of carcinogens. A total disaster! Sad!

>Jesus is God in flesh

Guess Jesus himself didnt know it because he said:
>"Why do you call me good? No one is good-except God alone.
which means God is more than just a flesh.

his torso looks like its filled with fluid and fat, that is not a strong build.

Have you seen this man throw sidekicks in the gym? Function > Form

Behind the scenes and shorts shoop related.

>>Intelligent
>>Funny
>>Martial artist
source: your ass. I've never seen him tell a good joke or say something profound.

He's 52, doesn't even look older than his age.

this dude runs every day. Can you say the same?

>>Intelligent
>>Funny

The best podcast are the ones where he stays quiet and lets interesting people talk.

He's a pothead manlet retard.

Attached: 1506023881490.gif (285x285, 983K)

>good morning son

>No Rogaine
>Funny

That dude is a bloated pompous faggot and i would totally understand if one of his unhinged "guests" murders him for his tallow to run their lamps.

>Implying being fat is worse than being steroided short life dick skin faggot.

Sir, please neck yourself

Attached: 1434161617359.jpg (299x300, 32K)

Every 3 days I run 4 miles. Mostly trails which are uphill and flat

>gyno

I wouldn't know what he looks like. I don't spend my time looking at 50 year old dudes and trying to guess their ages.
That's the insane shit OP gets up to. I'll take his word because it doesn't matter if this one guy who has made terrible life choices only looks a few years older than he actually is.

He's bulking and holding water in that picture. He's eating a lot and very well hydrated. Probably also a lot of creatine. For the bulk stage and a lot of heavy lifting with low reps this is ideal.

I missed the
>funny
Part...
Oh and the
>Intelligent
part

t. vegan

>abs visible
>high body fat

Pick one, Nigel. I don't even like Joe Rogan and I'm a vegetarian myself but saying he doesn't look fit for his age is obvious sour grapes.

He looks great for 52.

Still waiting. If a vegan diet is the fountain of youth you are implying, you should have no problem finding me plenty of 50 year olds that look like greek gods

Manlets never age well, his stubby limbs are accentuated by his muscular trunk.
The TRT turned his skin red and blotchy

Cherry picking.

He has the very lowest form of gyno at best. Almost all cases like this developed pr-pubescently and didn't all go away after maturity. Actually quite common not that anyone will want to admit it. It's the higher stages that something went really wrong.

There's so many vegans that look horrible. It's a confirmation bias cult, nothing more.

He has that "I've been on ster... uhh I mean test replacement therapy for the past 15 years" look

roid users have bloated guts. their intestines become enlarged

>This guy hates vegans
stay mad tofu boy

Lol suck my dick leaf if you think i’m falling into your trap so you can say NOPE NOT GOOD ENOUGH every time lmao

I would concede that the diaz brothers are probably the best outliers you could point to, but they are the leanest athletes in the UFC, with no muscle mass, and are both border line retarded.

They are also inconsistently vegan and on several occasions have posted products they consume online which are in fact not vegan, while claiming they are adhering to the diet.

Again, OP is insisting that Joe looks terrible for his age because he eats meat. He should have no problem finding other 50 year olds that religiously abide by the diet and look youthful.

Post your abdomen. We don't need to see a face. Also, tell us the last time you lifted weights or ran hills

What? The guy looks great for his age.

vegans age faster than everyone

Attached: muhnipps.jpg (904x500, 39K)

>for his age.

Looks good for a 20 year old. He's got the barrel look going on, but that happens to a lot of people who bulk a lot with low rep workouts. It's not even necessarily bad thing, just not the "greek god" wasp shape.

He's also got a shitty diet, vegans eat horribly but those who are on the opposite extreme are also not eating well.

Would you rather burn to death or freeze to death. It's either one or the other with these types

OP is almost certainly a soifaggot who would swallow Joe's load if given the opportunity.

Attached: 1563329655938.jpg (680x713, 51K)

ROFL, wow not that easy huh? It was your thread OP. You are making the claim that Joe has aged poorly, objectively, due to his meat diet.

I think you owe it to the rest of anons here to show them what a flourishing 50 yo vegan looks like. The longer on the diet, the healthier they should be, right?

>no 50 year old vegans look youthful

A low I.Q. individual and a total disaster. Sad!

Attached: D5DAE87D-5428-41FE-A3E0-2FAE2B974FAA.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

just want to point out that both if these faggots have plebbit form ptsd and neither are presenting any real arguments

Jared leto has consistently stayed out of the sun and clearly used a lifelong regimen of sunscreen, tretinoin, and vitamin C + E serum alongside HGH.

He looks amazing, but just going vegan isn't going to instantly make you look like this. It does help, though, when done properly. Vegetables are good for you.

It's not difficult.

truuuuuu lol, I really thought he was like 67 when i first saw him my dad whos a heavy drinker and a
a smoker looks waay better at 55

Leto is 110 lbs.

Staying out of the sun won’t make you age well wtf lmao

>a man has aged horribly
The biggest taboo on pol
Men age too

Post a picture of you shirtless at any point in your life looking half as good as this.

Attached: 11930796-0-image-a-24_1554524318971.jpg (634x793, 75K)

>You are making the claim that Joe has aged poorly, objectively, due to his meat diet.

OP is right, he looks haggard as fuck. Just imagine when Joe's in his actual 60's, he's going to look 80.

His cellular age is older than his literal age, Joe's aging in dog years

You can't possibly be that stupid.

The leading cause of wrinkles is photoaging, which is damage to the skin caused by the sun. Tanning is awful.

Bodybuilders tan a lot and usually end up looking like a wrinkly rag of Iggy Pop.

Your dad is just an outlier. You can always point to outliers. The fact is, everyone ages at different speeds. If we all lived exactly the same lifestyle some of us would still retain youth longer than others. Aging is a biological process, not a time process. It corresponds to time differently with each person.

And if you stay out of the sun you look like julian assange

Only time it is harmful is if you’re a construction worker unnaturally working outside 40-60 hrs a week

And what do dogs eat.. 80-90% meat
Kinda like Rogan

Lol this thread.
Face reality
95% of men are not good looking past 40 years old.
Larping old fuck

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 28K)