THE BIGGEST REDPILL ON POL WAS JUST MOVED TO BANT - CENSORSHIP BY SHILL MODS

See here, it was literally the most serious/topical political discussion on what is otherwise a meme board >Keep pushing crypto to eat into fiat
>Keep doing false flags to sustain fear
>Music specifically designed to induce depressive states
>Movies DELIBERATELY poor quality
>You have no idea re the level of military grade psyops being aimed at population
>Keep running Q type psyops for low iq boomers
>Undermine the entire foundation of existing knowledge via Quantum theory meme (objective is to make Goiym ''understand'' that they cant possibly know anything and that they should stop trying to think)
>MASSIVE dumbing down of online content + huge censorship. You can say what you want, but knowledge that they dont want you to know about no longer exists online (full spec dominance - everyone is a shill except me)
>Trump is one of them. He was also born a woman. You are a retard for not realizing this
>All existing politics is them, there is nothing they (the zioluciferian transhumanist cult) dont fully control
>Wait until Sun is in closest proximity to earth to unleash new system (beginning of Aquarius, polar caps melt - they release the suppressed tech as clean up)
>Use directed energy weapons and further false flags to ''prepare the system'' for the polar cap situation (AI is telling them to do this)
>New system = world currency through IMF via Chinas AC chain - crypto tied to every persons digital profile/fingerprint (this will be attached to DARPAS sentient world simulation)
>Continuation of bio and geoengineering. Eroding gender differentials via nano particulates in food supply. Said nanodes activated and managed via wifi - they pretend to oppose gene editing if its DIY CRISPR...they just dont want YOU editing the genes, as they believe your body belongs to their cult and you have to become an androgen according to their prophetic metaschematic

Attached: system.png (1498x731, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

free-energy-info.com/PJKbook.pdf
quantamagnetics.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ms411WCBEZk
youtube.com/watch?v=B-mOhhK05UA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TBKiHfVkYCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>promote simulation theory in order to usher us into an actual computer simulation (which will be presented as way out of the matrix) Matrix programming
>there is no free market, you live in a global command economy (a handful of groups own everything)
>they bought up/stole all the tech patents and wont release it until their fucked up religious timetable permits it
>GRAPHINE APPLICATIONS ARE BEING VIOLENTLY SUPPRESSED because they effectively mean free energy. You wont see this anywhere online because they dont want you to see it (ignore anyone who says otherwise)
>free energy tech has existed for decades if not centuries, they sit on it to maintain this Hunger Games type society (the Hunger Games is a good analogy for what this is, its a zoo/bloodsport sustained via artificial scarcity)
>Artificial scarcity is what maintains the power structure, hence they violently suppress energy ect

>new silk road being completed via high speed rail and new roadlines - center of power to shift from US to China, Isreal will occupy central position of new system
>plans for greater Isreal ongoing, the so called war in Syria is basically just an attack on civilians to traumatize them for for planned Isreali incursion - Assad is in on it
>Plan to create anti-jew sentiments in US developing as planned (will reach high point when 9/11 disclosure occurs ect)
>This will cause relocation of american Jews to what will then be greater Isreal
>Huge incentives will be given to american jews, christians and any western citizen to relocate to Greater Isreal, which will be a very attractive place to live
>the messiah (antichirist) will be the solar deity, Baal, Lucifer ect. this will be the political figurehead of isreal

Attached: Proofs.gif (754x340, 57K)

>Around a third of the population are generational luciferian (these constitute the backbone of the control system - its a network of pagan cults and esoteric orders)
>Slightly less within this demographic are under full monarch trauma programming (one of the most vile abominations of our reality)
>Solution: stop building the hypercube. Save enough money to buy a small plot of land and a cabin and go off grid. Learn to be self sufficient
>Also put your faith in Jesus, the real Jesus not their counterfit. Dont take the mark. Have faith and your body will be changed in the blink of an eye when the time comes

Attached: 67339988_103089451038446_2867734077102882816_n.jpg (720x894, 50K)

Heres an extensive book full of schematics re working ''free energy'' devices free-energy-info.com/PJKbook.pdf

Legit website selling overunity generators (standing charge emitted from graphite solid state cells + supercaps used to propel gyroscopic Inertia motor) quantamagnetics.com/

(it seems to be blocked on firefox, unsurprisingly)

DIY nuclear fusion with graphine (can be done in microwave) - nuclear plasma created (not flame). Burns hotter than the center of the sun (how is this for over-unity ?) youtube.com/watch?v=Ms411WCBEZk

Bump this before it gets shoahd

Attached: THIS.jpg (675x1000, 107K)

drugs r bad mkay

Attached: 1542000491289.jpg (640x716, 73K)

Not an argument.

don't do drugs

nuclear fusion can be done with molten potassium cavitation. i should know, i fucking invented it.

I don't like Trump anymore but why you gotta say dumb shit like he was born a woman makes me not take the rest seriously.

Youl find more truth listening to 5 mins of this guy than a lifetime of Joe Rogan.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-mOhhK05UA

Framed, imprisoned, put in a mental asylum and murdered (like most of the actual truthers)

Attached: 09a0501bfd6519c5d89c088cc589dbc1.jpg (600x720, 39K)

You are probably the same Kraut Jew who posted CP in multiple threads aren't you? Hope you get arrested but guess the EU is probably okay with that kind of behavior if you are a jew or muzzzie

brainwashing trash. how many drugs do you do?

this is what drugs do to you, kids

Attached: 1538108178195.png (400x600, 332K)

Fuck off memeflagfag glownigger

Checked based Kraut

If you understood cavitation, you would know that nuclear fusion is unnecessary. Your "invention" is an oxymoron. Have a good "1"...

>crypto
>Choyna
>Jesus

So you’re a meth addicted boomer?

shut the fuck up retard

Attached: brainlet-trike-grow.gif (700x630, 1.54M)

psyops

>Mandela effect
>Flat earth
>Shape shifting reptile aliens in spandex spacesuits with triangular spaceships (the elite are demonically possessed)
>Nordics, Acturians ect

The elite embody demons and stars. The woman/priestesses who control Isreal are animated by the pleiades.

The luciferian bloodlines are likely capable of consciousness transfer, however the consciousnesses is demonic. These intelligences are worshiped as Gods by the bloodlines, and they direct global gov - they cohabit bodies with human hosts. They are often induced into the body of cult children via trauma rituals . They (spirits -stars) inter-communicate via a system of homonyms in the open

Attached: FLOWCHART.png (1600x1539, 377K)

>instagram

>plans for greater Isreal ongoing, the so called war in Syria is basically just an attack on civilians to traumatize them for for planned Isreali incursion - Assad is in on it
Oh dear, imagine believing this. Also:
>Memeflag

Attached: ohnonono.png (600x580, 360K)

i could go on all day btw

why cant we buy tritium at the same price as Chinese keychain wholesalers ect

why is the price of uranium kept artificially high ?

why are nuclear batteries not commercially available ?

why not Thorium ?

The one getting my goat atm is the INSANE level of suppression re the graphite appliances

They intercept and poz literally any company that tries to sell such products, hide the existence of such things via advanced algorithms in the main search engines, and have the entirety of global academia ignore the existence of such things

Yes, the conspiracy is that vast

Attached: gettingthepicture.jpg (1942x588, 267K)

Everything you are saying is lining up with what I have for the most part. But fiat is worthless and subject to inflation, crypto is decentralized. I don't see any reason not to use crypto over fiat trash.

Also you are mistaken about flat earth IMO. Would be interested to hear anything more you have to say though.

re Flat Earth, irrespective of what shape the earth is the Flat Earth movement is a psyop. The earth may be a dome of some kind, i dont know and its not something iv spent much time on.

Crypto is fine is theory, in practice its the one world currency of Revelation. Everyone will have a digital account with all info, including biometrics - DNA ect. The crypto will be tied into this, expect a social credit system like China. The IMF already have the framework set up, and no, it will be centralized and operated by advanced AI. It will be tied into the sentient world simulation - everything the population does will be mapped out decades in advance. Its already being used but this is the endgame

First try to understand that so called sci-fi is disclosure, then understand that horror is disclosure

Attached: DISCLOSURE.png (220x326, 77K)

I agree with you actually about crypto and that it will be used as the one world currency/mark of the beast. I think Libra might be that coin as it's linked with facebook and a great way to control it/you. I do like some aspects of crypto and am weary of other parts.

I've spent countless hours on flat earth and everything I see points to it being flat (which also lines up with the bible/firmament and what not).

Just passing here to say...
Sage

Nigger I'm poor as fuck like majority of human beans, convince us to use your memecoins. I'm so privileged I at least have computer but this western society forgets that majority of humans wont be able to use it. If you don't have anything, you can't be sold on e-money.

you are like baby
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TBKiHfVkYCY

Attached: PSX_20190817_114837.jpg (480x543, 64K)

>>Trump is one of them. He was also born a woman
stopped reading there

Biggest redpill ever dropped = incoherent boomer rant about muh jesus and muh dark jesus

All fields

also reminder that no dumb made up trash fairy tale is actually real, all of it is used for scaremongering and rhetoric

the only thing that matters is cheating the jew of attention and shekels

All crypto is run by the same people/AI at the core. The illusion of disparate versions will be folded back when the time comes. It was invented to destroy fiat by eating into it. The pions of the deep state control grid are all heavily invested in crypto and where programmed with cyberlibertarian bs via Fight Club, Matrix ect. They are organized via the esoteric societies and have a huge incentive to engage in domestic/global terrorism. Hence the false flags...the ''happenings'', anything that shakes the stockmarket. This place is a hub of such operations - aided by advanced AI.

Yes you heard me, this place is a the deep state. The frogs = serpent/reptile tribe. RH negative distributions of generational cultists. They make up the entire covert control system. They represent at least a quarter of the population. On the Bible - flat earth, yes its consistent with the Bible, but again the movement is their psyop. Same goes with pedogate, its real, but its their operation and aims only to implode compromised sections of the system that serve their political aims (Epstein ect). What you need to ask yourself is who created these cults and entrapment nets to begin with ? They did. They blow their own bridges. All part of the masterplan (hence expect any antipedo stuff that targets the broader problem to be suppressed).

Attached: HAIR.jpg (345x520, 30K)

who the fuck watches that manlet anyway?

Any proof that Trump is a woman?

Also any movies you recommend for disclosure that give a glimpse of the elites plan?

Regarding the tyranny question (and yes Trump was born a woman), learn the proportions

>hand size
>shoulder angle
>throat - apple
>knees & feet
>arm length

Most of the NEETs here wouldnt know what a real woman looks like so they cant make any assessments re what a fake man looks like

Also, the Youtuber Richie From Boston (obviously born a woman). The list is endless

To clarify on ''the jews'' - modern jews are a mere subset of the confederated royal tribes (khazars where employed as henchmen, accountants ect). However the bloodlines themselves are predeluvian and pan ethnic. Two of the largest fronts for their variety of solar paganism are Catholicism and Rhabinical Judaism. More recently we have Mormonism, Scientology, ISKON ect. However they currently control virtually all organized religion.

The thing to remember is that their religion is Kabbalah and solar astrotheology. This is prebiblical Phoenician and Sumerian paganism. Its precisely the religion that the Biblical hebrews attempted to wipe out via force of arms

Attached: entangled.jpg (260x337, 28K)

>not linking Judaism to banking
get lost

>mkay ultra

Zionism is merely an overlay of a more ancient Phoenician pagan religion. The coming solar deity (the Jewish messiah) is Baal, Osiris resurrected - Horus. Lucifer, the sun of the morning. The system will be made whole upon the new dawn and it will be ushered in by the lightbringer ie. the antichrist

The amount of negative comments on this thread are a clear indication that this analysis is, broadly, correct. Again, scifi and horror are disclosure - watch as many horror and scifi movies as you can. Even the lesser known ones are full of indepth information. Hereditary was a major redpill, but im expecting Midsommar to be an even bigger truthbomb (altho you have to not be a retard to understand the code).

Baal/Lucifer/A million other names= the computer AI equivalent of the eye of sauron in the elite'd plan.

OP you are spitting some fire. Much of it seems legit.
I have a question for you. What do you think of the Apollonian Hyperborean civilisation theory espoused by Julius Evola?
From this it would appear older forms of Buddhism are the only true way of spirituality.
Also, if the elites are "sun worshippers" and astrotheologists why do they want us all the same gender? The solar spiritualities typically placed more value on castes and differences, the genderless stuff seems more lunar.