Why does He, and Christianity in general trigger people in here so much...

Why does He, and Christianity in general trigger people in here so much? Ive seen anons saying thing like "He never claimed He was God", that pagan "gods" were real, memes like "Christians are le jewish slaves", promoting islam etc. Is it the standard discord shills or are people in here really that determined to silence the Truth?

Attached: images.jpg (184x273, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gee golly I wonder why

Attached: 1552088113208.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

leftist hate christianity and christian and they shill on pol a lot. It is like recreation for them.

Why they hate christian ? I dunno.

When Christians get woke, they realise Christianity is a watered down version of Judaism that got all messed up, also, the jews are specifically named the chosen ones, so they are salty and do mental gymnastics to prove that they are also as special.

Because abrahamic religions are as dumb as fagan shit. We should keep a portion of christianity (and only christianity) and ban all the other useless religions (including the portion of christianity we want to get red off). Christianity is like 30-40% good the rest is jewish trash. You know I'm right christcucks

But Christians are spiritual Israel?

Yeah I just wonder if its just a few determined shills or general thinking on Jow Forums

When once the master of the house has risen and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, open to us,’ then he will answer you, ‘I do not know where you come from.’ 26Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in your presence, and you taught in our streets.’ 27But he will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from me, all you workers of evil!’ 28In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God but you yourselves cast out. 29And people will come from east and west, and from north and south, and recline at table in the kingdom of God. 30And behold, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last.”

Here is Jesus telling the Jews that most of them will not go to Heaven while people from everywhere else in the world will dine with Abraham and Isaac.

CHRIST IS KING

>triggered
they are possed by devils of various sorts.
>pagan gods are real
they are in fact real. all memes are living entitites. Dawkins prooved god is real.
>Christians are jewish slaves
judeo-christianity is a contradiction
>promoting islam
blood informs so much of who we really are, and society lies so much about this. Islam was invented by a pharisee pope to raise an army, a failed psyop of marijuana assassins

Because pajeets wants you to be budhist under their boot and muslims the same...

"atheists" are just soldouts who flipflaps under the direction of the wind

literally read the next verse you dumb faggot

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 1c0093ef5ec6ca03970538f5d78ab98df3ee6d4121c5fc0381251fcbbd301e2d.jpg (1024x512, 32K)

He's specifically talking about the line of David there, so it's racial there. Though kikes aren't of that either.

lol imagine still thinking Gud exists in 2019

Attached: 1566067779381.jpg (720x684, 57K)

If one day 50% of military aged males in America were suddenly Bible-believing Christians, kikes would be ashpiles by the morning.

Attached: 2BE5FB25-009F-4C0F-82C6-7532477D5CC2.png (1023x1293, 1.19M)

Praise God. All heil the King of Kings, Jesus, the Christ.

God bless you user.

Attached: EF4FA7CB-9B4F-4686-9352-65B2A23AECA6.jpg (950x1024, 134K)

Spiritual red herring.
>Oh Gawd goy go ahead believe 90% of what you already believe but what about Jewish history and name your kids kike names too

>seething christcuck
Enjoy your slave mentality and your kike god

says the spiritually weak user

Why you persecute us user?

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Any truth is shilled against here, and that includes the spiritual truth.

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Pic related

You're invaders and we're going to purge you

Attached: christianity.jpg (800x1360, 649K)

Oi lad, you gut a locience for that comment? Dont make call the Bobbys on yo arse

Jews, leftists, Vargfags and Brits fear Him.

Did Varg himself make that meme?

Oh lord, how do I put this to you? Christianity as we know it is a particularly European religion, much as Hinduism and Islam are Indian and Middle Eastern religions, respectively. Christianity developed from the application of Greek philosophy, alongside the conversion of local pagan gods into saints, while also establishing a social order that still persists to this day.

Christ was the Bernie Sanders of the Classical Era. A wacky jew who believed in the little guy.

the absolute state of christian analogies

No. Hinduism is Indian, Islam is ~Arabic and Christianity is Jewish.

Attached: 1558518610772.png (961x1596, 433K)

Hinduism is indo-europen
Islam is assyrian
Christianity is a bunch of tales put toghether (Old testament- sumerian,egyptian, roman,greek)

jesus, trump, adolf, marley, samson all nazirite
nazir
nazarenes
nassennes

Have you ever read the book of Joshua? it's a book about Jews.

Have you ever read the book of Judges? It's a book about Jews.

Have you ever read the book of Isaiah? It's a book about Jews.

Israelites? Every time the word leaps out at me I scoff.

Moses? Jew.

Abraham? Jew.

Jew.
Jew.
Jew.
Jew.

Was Job a Jew? You betchya.
Ezekiel... motherfucker was a Jew.
Jacob was also a Jew.
As was David and his son.

So I ask you, why would I, as a white man of good conscious, take the Bible seriously?

The Bible is a book about God.

A Jewish God.

in the time of Messiah there were 3 tribes of jews.
essenes, pharisee and saducee.

Both the quran and talmud speak of the aryan roman father of jesus. Pantera

Attached: yeshu.jpg (569x979, 223K)

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

john 8:44

"you are of your father, the devil"

Attached: gnos.png (1642x319, 58K)

Kill yourself nigger

Because the world hates God. The world speaks its own satanic language. You can't ascend past even middle management in a small company without giving Satan his due.

>slave mentality
You are born a slave to sin, and can choose to remain a slave of sin or become a slave of God. You are only deluding yourself to think anything else.

Very astute analysis from Randeep here, pretty much spot on.

they just beef with the bad ones, whomst are too powerful right now

Oh man this is accurate on a level I wasn't prepared for. Literally the only thing that should change is the turbans.
>Christianity developed from the application of Greek philosophy
A more accurate analysis would be that the Europeans applied Greek philosophy despite the best efforts of the church, who were forced to convert local pagan gods into saints to appease the populace.
>establishing a social order that still persists to this day
That social order predates all semitic religion in Europe. In fact, that social order is arguably hardcoded into the human genome, as it predates history. In conclusion, shut the fuck up kike worshiper.

This is the truth!

Jesus is a stumbling block to the jews and the world as well.....

He is the ultimate red pill....

Attached: the shield of truth.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

Attached: jeebus.jpg (194x260, 10K)

Of course the "creator" using his best judgement decided to impart all his rules and philosophy to a group of ignorant, illiterate, and superstitious goat herders. What's not to believe?