Are you really gonna let the most powerful nation in the world fall to some filtht fucking subhumans without putting up...

Are you really gonna let the most powerful nation in the world fall to some filtht fucking subhumans without putting up a fight? Really?

Attached: p9da02sbie311.jpg (500x627, 56K)

The system was not simply not designed to handle this sort of crisis.

It happened to Rome and to China, why not us? It's tradition.

lool

We need to fight back the future of humanity depends on us

>the future of humanity depends on us
That's what the Romans and the Chinese said. And Hitler too: "the future will belong to the stronger eastern nation (Soviet Russia)." LOL he was just wrong about everything, wasn't he?

white man white man
where ya gonna go
where ya gonna go when we're mexico

It's not falling to them, they're just tools of the (((elites))) who want less oversight from the public for the price of a few crumbs from the table. Conspiracy theorists bad, white men bad, gun owners bad, patriots bad.

Hitler reversed the trend rates of white population increase.

Almost planned that way.

>pic
I'll just keep sitting comfily in Europe, the only place where white people are

I agree with OP. We should kill all the Jews.

Attached: north italian.jpg (900x598, 163K)

Just gonna go to mexico and take over

Oh fuck, you are right, what will the civilized world laugh at if you fall?
>Italian-Americans
>Italian
Nice one, squinty little USA

Attached: 1539442543848.jpg (645x773, 49K)

A lot of those immigrants actually come from Honduras and other countries south of Mexico. They just go through Mexico. Mexicans don't like them either.

You're all on the chopping block. Eastern Europe has more time because it's too poor to bother with, but once it becomes wealthier, it will get chopped up too. Not a single white country is safe because not a single white country is explicitly nationalistic.

>American awareness
That's why I am here to collect easy (you)s, you make top tier humor

they all look exactly the same though so it's best to just call them illegals

nice try sandnigger.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

The people who hire them are responsible.

Cute mutilated American 51th State desu

You didn't disprove any of my points because you can't.

>shitaly
>white

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Yeah, you are superior

a wise man learns from the mistakes of others

Americans unironically believe their country is going al basurero de la historia because of inmigrants. That's just a symptom of your decaying racist shithole.

>The people who hire them are responsible.
Yeah but we'll only go after the symptoms and not the disease because to do otherwise would be communism or some shit. Ever notice how not one executive or business owner is ever arrested in these raids? Really activates the ol' almonds.

Attached: merlin_158981298_bedbe090-2548-48fb-8187-d2b0dcedd606-articleLarge.jpg (600x402, 56K)

post butt

What's happening here in San Francisco is a harbinger of what will happen to every white community eventually, prove me wrong.
>transgender kids with dyed hair
>white women with brown babies
>mongoloid women with "white" babies
>unlimited Third World immigration
>organized labor demolished, have to work two jobs with ever-changing schedules just to pay your bills
>almost zero accountability for the elites
>public works fail, massive environmental damage, no consequences
I could go on.

Sure is a popular immigration destination for a racist shithole, pendejo

Since when is Europe white, in any colonial user's opinion?

let's see those brown nipples

>they all look exactly the same though
There are many different racial groups in Latin America (white, native, black, mixed, ect.) so this literally doesn't make any sense.

Ok, you aren't here to discuss anything for real, goodbye.

Lurk moar, summer boy

imagine thinking jews want Americas military to be run by and comprised mostly of brown people that couldn't give 2 shits about israel. y'all crackas are trippin

whiter than you tyrone

Attached: my foot.jpg (555x415, 29K)

I just love how you keep proving Americans are not white by spamming your Grindr pics

post your shit colored hand mario

I don't shit on hands, Gennaro Esposito

The usa is a nasty shithole.

>t.(im)errone Luciano De Gennaro