What's it like working in politics

For someone like me who is interested in working in politics, and trying to make a career what's it like?

What's the nitty gritty aspect of it like, and what can I expect to be apart of the daily grind. How do you work your way up the latter? What's does your work entail mostly? And how do you find entry level positions in politics.

Attached: 20520762.png (620x900, 555K)

First, you need an applicable degree. These are not mandatory, but we like Political Science, Law/BBA or History. You don't need a PhD, Masters suffices.

In PS, one must intern in order to obtain his degree. It is called "your clinicals" (like nursing students have).

During this period you must volunteer, w/o pay, to serve a campaign, even if it is opposed to your views.
Here, connections are made for a lifetime.

There are Gov jobs, elected positions, and Think Tank jobs. To see, lie about your education, and go to LinkedIn, say you have a master's in Pol Sci and specialized in Geopolitics. The job offers you'll see are called private sector jobs, but are inexorably connected to how the system really works.

Like Trump: he did not understand to Honeymoon w Congress, and, as a result, has the lowest %'age in US History for Comprehensive Legislation passage.

You learn these things by education, and real world experience. Then, you could run for a state, or national office.

If your state is small, find a seat in The House in DC where the guy runs, unopposed a lot. Move there. Take his job, and boom....

make sure you believe in the person you are working for, and then it wont seem like a job

I worked as a consultant in the state of GA last year during the elections if you wanna ama. Will try to answer what I can without doxing myself. I’m not doing political consulting anymore but I can tell you about what I learned my 5 years doing it.

That’s a drawing

"working in politics" what a sick jewish train fo thought and total misapplication of language

yep this explains why people are so ignorant, uneducated, and retarded "muh degree" your fak-jewcation is not legitimate

Watch House of Cards

Attached: alex-jones-nazi-npc-meme-618x348.jpg (618x348, 35K)

I've been in politics for a couple of years

The main takeaway is that only from inside do you really understand how deep the rot goes, and that people will always try to fuck you over

Whole reason I got out of it was because of rotten I came to realize it was. I hope the whole system collapses and we get to execute 90% of the politicians.

Question: One of my friend's relatives worked for a governor a few years back when he was fresh out of college. He doesn't work in politics anymore, but now he's rich and also extremely paranoid. Has a safe full of gold bars and guns. Any connection?

OP is a kike.
Be very skeptical of people who crave power.
Stay away from people who crave power.

I want to know what your daily routine was like. What's the nitty gritty of working in politics and what is it that you actually do while at your desk or whatever. How intensive is the job? I have aspirations of being a politician myself, and I want to know what the best path is. Both college and volunteerism.

I'm also thinking about moving to another country. This is for personaly/familia reasons. Working in politics is my passion, but how could I take political experience in America and take that to another country.

U LIEK TEH CAWK

You suck kike cock and sell out your country and fuck over white people as much as humanly possible.

I don't crave power. Power is a meens to and end. The problem is that you are correct that bad people inherently lust after power. Good people generally don't give a shit about power. What's that leave us with? A bunch of bad people in power. Good people have a duty to try and become powerful, because if you don't someone will. That power isn't just going to sit there.

>I don't crave power
>How do you work your way up the latter
Well first of all, if you want a career in politics, you should learn how to be a better liar.
Good people don't "become powerful."
All people are corrupted by power, hence why you should never trust anyone who craves it, regardless of their kike rationalizations. You have a filthy soul.

Believe any of that shit and you will go nowhere
I have a young cousin who was prep school valedictorian and is at yale and into politics, doing student politics etc.
He will never achieve what my friend who went to a noncompetitve college has.
My fren’s dad was a S american dictator’s personal MD
Fren got into jhu PS masters on basis of snorting blow and daddy
Also a senate staffer
Magically transitioned to a corporate dorector before 40 yrs old
U cant touch that
With yer honest effort and hard work
Politics is a club
You arent in it

you volunteer for campaigns to get started if you have no experience
you don't need a degree unless you are going to intern straight for a congressman or something, in that case you go to a feeder school for political faggots like Georgetown
90% of it is just calling the "leads" that your campaign built, received or bought, getting in touch with people and make sure that they are registered and such
don't burn bridges with other people, even opposing staffers; when you candidate fails you might be able to get taken on by an opponent's campaign or vice versa
if you work hard for a candidate that fails the season will be over and the winner will be looking to hire experienced people
don't volunteer for the wrong candidates; you will piss off the state party leadership and you'll end up blacklisted

one of the primary methods by which state and even national leaders exert control over the primary process are the unofficial blacklists:
have you ever wondered why it's only very rarely that someone credible primaries an incumbent, how they always "just ran a bad campaign"? it's because anyone that worked for say, John McCain's primary challenger would get blacklisted and never get any other jobs in the GOP
It is not a coincidence that Trump's first national campaign manager was some nobody out of New Hampshire, then people like Bannon and Conway
as another example McConnell put out the word that anyone that worked for a primary campaign against Strange would never get a job with the senate GOP, so in that case it wasn't just a state level blacklist it was everything

this strategy extends to funding; you do not get money to spend on your campaign unless you hire *certain* campaign consultants and firms
so if you are a total outsider no one will want to work for you and you won't get any money from bundlers and PACs even if you do support their positions
once again don't work for the wrong candidate

Attached: apu monies.jpg (991x672, 69K)

oh something else:
purge your twitter, your old myspace account, your fucking xbox live and game forum accounts, leave nothing behind if you want to start working in politics

This, you can't be in politics and have any evidence of being a nationalist.

He's a poster on Jow Forums the glowniggers probably already have gigabytes of kompromat on him on some server in the basement of some nondescript office building somewhere

As another user said everyone (unless your family knows the right people) starts off as an unpaid volunteer. That shit sucks from knocking doors to making phone calls to taking stupid fucking yard signs around they work you like a dog.

Do that for long enough with one campaign or maybe another and you will probably get a field director role, you’re paid (not much) and you get to manage volunteers and where they go and to a degree where you go. Biggest thing is to just make contacts and connections, I was a field director when I met the guy who hired me for consulting.

As a consultant I’ve done a lot more desk work but there were good opportunities to get out into the field that I tried to use whenever I could. Even working in a campaign there isn’t a ton of desk work.

As far as actually running, unless you have a lot of money or a large backer who’s views align 90% with yours you will compromise your “values” for campaign donations or else they will run someone against you who will do what the powers that be want. It is a soul crushing role to be in. Don’t know what to tell you about how it works in other countries.

Also what this goy said about working for blacklisted candidates is absolutely true. These guys are easy to find and avoid them at all costs. I know a few guys who are blacklisted for working for some shithead candidates, shame because they were good and loyal too.

Bumb

With everything that's been said in this thread, do would you believe it's not worth it? Would it be easier to focus on a Computer Science degree and just become a code monkey and live easy. Maybe work on games or some shit and just indulge in that until everything goes to shit. Maybe try and pick up politics later in life.

>posts on Jow Forums
Sorry buddy, but just by posting here, whatever hopes you may have in politics is down the fucking drain.