Christianity really did a number on the World

Apparently Aristotle was compiling books about different animals in his "Inquiries of Animals" in the fourth century B.C.E. Compare this to the Salem Witch Trials of the 17th century C.E.. Btw I was brought up a Roman Catholic.

Attached: Harbour Porpose Pic 8.jpg (840x525, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia
youtube.com/watch?v=sr8oos00JMw
samwoolfe.com/2013/04/the-sacred-mushroom-and-cross-by-john.html
nb.vse.cz/kfil/elogos/miscellany/makolkin08a.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You aren't really giving us much to work with here. How is this Christianity exactly?
If you really want to know what led to the witch trials, it was immigration. The Ostrogoths did a border rush, got let into Roman territory, and then proceeded to destroy the people who took in the refugees. Due to the fall of Rome, all government in Europe collapsed basically overnight. The barbarians there mixed what they knew of religion and Christianity and that is how you got witch trials.

>BCE
lol

Ostrogoths actually didn't encourage witch trials. They were Arian and ruled a mostly Greco-Roman Christian populace. Besides, Justinian I could've easily rebuilt what was destroyed but he was just a pious tyrant.

I’m pretty sure the fall of Rome did that

christards will never admit it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia

also christianity was a roman invention to pacify ((uprisings))
youtube.com/watch?v=sr8oos00JMw

>fall of Rome
thanks to widespread adoption of cuckstianity, it makes people weak and complacent

Even today. The Vatican doesn't encourage education and learning. It's all about putting idiots and bad people into power.

Attached: Fin Whale.jpg (449x269, 13K)

"During many ages there were witches. The Bible said so. The Bible commanded that they should not be allowed to live. Therefore the Church, after eight hundred years, gathered up its halters, thumb-screws, and firebrands, and set about its holy work in earnest. She worked hard at it night and day during nine centuries and imprisoned, tortured, hanged, and burned whole hordes and armies of witches, and washed the Christian world clean with their foul blood.
Then it was discovered that there was no such thing as witches, and never had been. One does not know whether to laugh or to cry..."

-Mark Twain

Attached: dumdumdum.png (477x477, 104K)

Many people seem to erase the idea of cause and effect in their minds.

The Real Witches have always been the Jews. It mentions in the Talmud they are permitted to sacrifice children to Moloch.

WORSHIP JEWSUS KIKE, FEDORA TIPPER. EUROPE WAS CHRISTIAN SINCE 6000000 YEARS AGO, JEWSUS WAS A BLONDE GERMAN!

too bad the book from the creator of the universe didn't make that clear, and let his followers burn people alive for sorcery and witchcraft. Neither of which are real

Attached: 1561911783709.jpg (720x540, 58K)

I don't disbelieve sorcery. There is the material and the immaterial and each can influence the other. Also notice the "cross" on the church board on the top left. It's a front likely.

Are you really this retarded?

You need this explained to you?

Man, schools in England must suck

>There is the material and the immaterial and each can influence the other

any example of this? also why wasn't god clear on what a witch was? since the bible was inspired by gods and not magic mushrooms or something. . .

samwoolfe.com/2013/04/the-sacred-mushroom-and-cross-by-john.html

Attached: QDm39dE.jpg (960x640, 197K)

Go on... was the fall of Rome completely unrelated to Christianity/Jewry?

Sir Isaac Newton is the father of physics and he wrote more books on religion than science.
without our current understanding of physics, the industrial revolution would have never happened.

imagine if he devoted all his time to physics instead of wasting most of it making sense of ancient sandnigger scrolls

are you really this retarded?

do i need to explain how to not redditpost to you?

god, newfags suck

The Bible it's believed was inspired by the Epic of Gilgamesh. You need to have a deeper understanding of esoterica rather than just tipping your hat and calling Dawkins/Sanders your god.

what's with the dolphin pic? you wanna be a dolphin and just escape this troubled hell of a world? i sure as hell do

This was belated and likely his ideas were already known in Ancient Greek circles.

A Porpoise but somehow yes. Humans and especially Whites cannot help but trust the Jew.

OP wants to fuck a dolphin, and hates Christianity because Christians say it's wrong to stick his dick in porpoise pussy.

older fairy tales became oral traditions that snowballed into the mess that is cucktianity, sure. Plus they ate some magic mushrooms, had orgies and hallucinated the rest of it when they hit a writers block

Greeks were gay boy fuckers.

Admiring an animal doesn't mean I want to fuck it.

all atheists are degenerates.

NWO globalist satanism did. Organized mass religion is one of their pawns.

If gay boy fuckers can accomplish more than you in the field of science, then I have some bad news for you.

I'm not actually an Atheist.

It's really the plot thickening.

go back to pakistan then

Please read the OP.

>esoterica

And here I thought I had every christKEK apologetic out there, but lo and behold ANOTHER european (I hope) man centuries after rabbi Yeshua tries to explain the very plain language of the bible in a way that fits his beliefs and calling others atheists/Jews/whatever for not falling for his dementia. Line up, I'm going to make a saint out of you, cunt.

Attached: 1534852694344.png (800x800, 54K)

I doubt remaining pagan would somehow have prevented Rome's politicians from degenerating into backstabbing retards incapable of running anything but their summer homes.

I understand Christianity, but it's completely bonkers, but again does get it right with certain concepts but like everything, take it with a pinch of salt and add it to the collection rather than filling your mind with one book and one book only.

This thread reeks of virginity and is practically dripping with s0i.

Backstabbing became the rule when Italic favoritism was thrown out by Caracalla.

>BCE
>CE
Yep, that's a jew alright.

A lot more sensible. Well, unfortunately with monotheistics you have to commit and be fundamental as well. I don't think the teachings of this rabbi (or his his neo-platonist ghost writers) are the worst, but due to dogma, stigma and the holier than thou piousness of some people, it just became a shitshow of cultism, political control and correctness. I unironically fail to see how xtians don't realize they were the original SJWs with morality police.

Attached: 1551991381016.png (1681x2802, 246K)

Who was himself a pagan (and a bit of a nutcase) ruling around a century before Rome adopted Christianity, which would suggest that Rome was doomed regardless of what faith it followed.

>oh no a declared anti-Christian didn't use my proper pronouns

Let me martyr you, kikes.

Attached: 1545055042704.png (1360x569, 256K)

Christianity salted the Earth around Rome. They even imprisoned Machiavelli for daring to attempt to revive the glory of Rome.

They still are. Had to take down a virtue-signaling pastor on Twitter a peg or two.

>BCE
cuck

this

cuck

Attached: 1548899228364.png (500x522, 134K)

You have no idea who Machiavelli was.

It probably wasn't any different then, if you name Jews you're fucked, they had to use "witch" to be able to get them without being able to be called out.

nb.vse.cz/kfil/elogos/miscellany/makolkin08a.pdf

Kudos to Martin Luther though for not beating around the bush.

and the salem witch trials were all about killing jews too right

Anybody ever notice how Catholics are a lot like kikes often in the way they generalize the blame towards all of Christianity to avoid criticism about their specific group's part in the whole?

Attached: 1537163756365.png (640x640, 708K)

>Makes fun of Pagans for calling people cucks.
>Calls others a cuck, twice.

Hence why I have no part in it.

>it makes people weak and complacent
Christians literally conquered pagans while kicking muslim ass LMAO Cope.

Wew. Would you lie in a thread. Would you lie until you're dead? Kek. You just did that in your OP. Your title of the thread is a generalization of the blame for an attitude regarding strict control of information that came from the Catholics.

Mongols conquered Rus and with fewer numbers.

Protestants are hardly better. They eat up CIA flat earth psy-ops and deny evolution more fiercely than Catholics.

>Yea, but Prots are a lot worse so there!
Thanks for admitting what the Catholics and yourself has done now inadvertently. At least you did that much. But as usual, you who accuses others of having something in their eye blocking their vision hasn't yet examined thine own eye for what obstructs your own vision. Hypocrite.

That's because their horses and skill on horseback allowed them to fight extremely mobile battles and outmanoeuvre basically every other army on the planet, not because of pagan superpowers.

mongols were BTFO hard in the second and third mongol invasion. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

They absolutely devastated Hungary.

I've considered Protestantism, but how do you reconcile it with your surroundings?

They were very superstitious and wouldn't go to war if the shaman didn't think Tengri approved. Their god was definitely on their side regardless of my personal belief.

What their shamans said about Tengri doesn't matter a jot. It was the composition of their forces and the strategies they used that made the Mongols so effective, not what god they believed in. If I tried to 'prove' Christianity as being better by showing examples of when some guys said God was on their side and they went on to win then I'd be rightfully laughed out of the room.

>Christianity is the reason why Rome collapsed
Are people really this fucking stupid?

But there was many things too big to be coincidences. Genghis Khan only defeated his rival because of thunder. Could be luck but also the grass was just plentiful enough to feed his armies' horses. Many things fell into place for him.

It didn't help and it assured it wouldn't rise again.

>Many things fell into place for him.

And many things have fallen into place for many, many people over the years, are we going to start attributing all of that to actual, genuine, real divine intervention across dozens of different faiths and belief systems?

Yes. Pretty much. Am not a Freemason but there certainly is a Universal Mover.

What didn't help was the endless civil wars and the complete replacement of their army with cheap forigners. Or maybe when a PAGAN carcalla gave all the barbarians and other losers free citizenship.
But no it was Christianity that did it. When it was the more Christian half of the empire that survived a thousand years longer.

christkikes have always virtue signaled what do you think martyrs have been doing? They are SJWs even many of the catholic church called themselves social justice warriors lol

>, real divine intervention across dozens of different faiths and belief systems?
Imagine being so retarded the answer is in front of you but you look right fucking past it.

It took the Turks to revive Greek Philosophy suppressed by Byzantium.

The pope for one.

The answer is that some flavour of magical sky wizard did it?

Attached: winnie what.jpg (720x480, 27K)

We can't be certain it's not.

Yeah, i'm glad whites are leaving this jewish trash it has seriously blinded us for 1500yrs and its fucked us over hard. I feel like some white people have had there minds/blood totally changed because of this even if they are still pure white. It is like the jewish religion changed some of the genetically

Bullshit the byzaboos are known to have recorded it even if they did shut down the retarded Neo-Platonism schools.
Imagine being so metaphyiscally retarded you can't grasp the concept of an almighty Source out of time and our plane.

Natural selection took place in the dysgenic form. Sometimes I wonder if my Autism saved me from this predicament.

Byzantines citizens were basically reprinting ancient books. Imagine if they wrote their own that weren't just about saints and relics?

Correction. Artificial selection.

There was a lot more scientific and philosophical thought in the Middle Ages then you realize. Dark Ages less so since the arabs ended the paper trade from Egypt.

I know of the renaissance but even then it was heavily regulated by the church. Ironically there was far less censorship in the Arab world at that time.

I'm not a Christian and refuse to use cuck shit like that.

uhh, is it just me or is this just word salad

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Attached: IMG_0196.jpg (250x250, 7K)

thats true hopefully this changes over time.

>I demand you worship me or else...
No thanks.