I mean why

Why does antifa wear this

Attached: IMG_20190817_180720_157.jpg (598x598, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cytudotbe/r/spookymovienight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honesty?

That's the little bitch that had the hammer.

>still looks less risible and cucked than proud boys

What is it about these antifa goofballs that makes me feel like I could take any four of them in h2h combat?

Watch out they scrap like an animal in the corner

Attached: beta.jpg (1200x900, 323K)

They attack as a mob so it wouldn't be 1 on 4, though 1 on 4 of those limp wrist pussies would be fairly easy.

to hide their identity so they don't get arrested

Attached: ECNHDnWUYAAN0Wx.jpg (1152x2048, 369K)

Watch out they crap like an animal in the corner.

Attached: crap.jpg (500x500, 37K)

This is fucking amazing.

He paid money for that shirt

>Why does antifa wear this
Uhh because he's clearly a beta cuck for lyfe

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

care to explain?

he got a knot

Is that Macron?

Those people have never been in fights. In their entire lives. That's why they show up with a hammer or some shit...thinking it's a practical weapon.

I would rather slit my own wrists and smear their poop in my wounds than wear that shirt. Pathetic.

Attached: bolshevik.jpg (725x628, 159K)

That is what happens when your life is defined by degeneracy and personal failures you will never even try to fix, but you still want to be an important bigshot revolutionary activist living in the comforts of capitalism.

Attached: fat tranny amazon pride 2019.jpg (1538x2048, 465K)

They are legit masochist.

Attached: 1541972862708.png (624x589, 163K)

I'm surprised it's not a new school Sub Pop shirt.

Attached: sub.jpg (470x560, 87K)

Nah, don’t don’t put poop in your wounds bro. It’s not a good thing. That shirt just sucks but it won’t kill you. You’ll just look stupid... Do you care about what other people think about your every little action? I think you’re not that stupid user. As an example, glowniggers don’t freak out about doing/wearing a thing. At the end of the day they will still be payed for their actions. Don’t get caught up in the nonsense dude. Take advantage of the situations that are presented to you... And yes, that means not doing stupid shit like pretending you are a willing fool.

Why poop bro? ew lol

Attached: beta break window.jpg (1159x733, 94K)

Attached: beta throw hammer.jpg (1163x733, 104K)

Attached: beta hammer.jpg (1168x725, 122K)

Are you familiar with the word 'hyperbole'? I don't want to speak for that user, but I assume he was just citing a gross/disgusting/bad/unhealthy act to over-exaggerate his revulsion at the idea of wearing such a shirt.
He wasn't being literal.

Attached: lwcs.jpg (1024x682, 118K)

Clown world version of a combine soldier

My sides, I didn’t realize it would look so gay. I heard about some fag breaking a PB bus window but I thought it was like going to be an upper-passenger window. This is lame af.

>pic up that dilator

I feel pretty salty that I wasted my saturday watching this debacle, but at least I didn't catch a felony while wearing a cuck t-shirt.

Attached: c432aeddcaae4420b0469a3124522bac1bd81786de4209077f185825b686356c.jpg (600x536, 71K)

These guys seem pretty cool.

they can't read

Attached: antifa swing bike lock like a girl.jpg (1075x663, 87K)

This is solid life advice right here.

>Brazil
How big is your girlfriend's dick?

Attached: Hayley.gif (500x281, 306K)

I knew it wasn’t literal dude, I just thought it was a funny-ass example. And even in that I wouldn’t use such extreme hyperbole. It’s just a weird way to express your personality (nothing wrong with that expression...)

It’s just hella exaggerated and makes everyone who thinks shirts/ideology like that is faggy. Just stop looking crazy, it scares away moderates who’s opinion you could actually change and use to your advantage.

two options here:
A: it's a shop
B: to piss you off because he knows you will reee and post about it

Holy fuck lmao

Attached: 9bc.jpg (600x450, 31K)

Attached: CA8B7B4D-74C4-4D82-95A1-4B6E417D2590.png (1334x750, 1.84M)

Antifa SPEC OPS

Attached: 7d7f9aa3.jpg (1280x960, 305K)

Why does this gay shit go on? Why is it posted here like Twittershit? Nobody gives a fuck.

Meaning that the shirt and ideology of that expression of displeasure is faggy and shit-tier**

Wasn’t being clear, I’m sorry.

That nigger never seen a bench press in his life. He only knows curls

cytudotbe/r/spookymovienight
live stream
portland police is trying to shut down the whatever the fuck that is.

thick cunt will be a thick cunt! Goddamn niggers.

tranny crip? Damn.

Just want to see some one yeet this cunt down a set of stairs.

Attached: IMG_20190818_085716.jpg (191x302, 49K)

Bet if you knocked out the nigger cold the rest would scram away. Hell they would abandon those wheelchair guys and they would get trucked hard.

Its a 20% thing with these guys. Take out their strongest 4th and the rest will scram like pussies

Spray paint their masks.
paint them white.

brilliant

They really lack this much self awareness don’t they? Incredible.

To trigger rightards
ITT: it's working

Nigger we’re LAUGHING at you lmao.
You are a comedy to me, the fact you actually try is even funnier. You’re a joke.

Why would we be triggered about you tearing your own city apart.

>wearing a gas mask from the 60's that probably has asbestos in it
hope this fag likes cancer kek

is that richard stallman without the beard?

>trigger
You spelled amuse wrong

Attached: 2182EDC8-F64F-467A-98BE-0FCC77D149C4.gif (220x225, 672K)

I just try to imagine somebody with beta cuck 4lyfe on his shirt coming down the street.

They literally call themselves 'cuck.' It would be cooler to hang around people who literally refer to themselves as retards and rapists.

cuz they are sick animals that need to be put down

Attached: GoletaChase.jpg (960x720, 170K)

After watching some of the Portland livestreams im pretty sure around 80% of the antifa males are just beta orbiters trying to get some easy pussy.

Attached: 1544287264171.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

those assholes shattered the windows on my bus?!

When some PBs were getting on a bus mr beta cuck in image used a hammer and still couldnt hurt the PBs. He ran away into the crowd as soon as he could. Check andy ngos twitter

Even when they have weapons and its 10 vs 1 ANTIFA still get BTFOd. They're mostly rich white kids and they pick fights with working class blue-collar guys and trhen wonder why they get fucked up 99% of the time.

Attached: Antifa_cucks_vs_Patriot.webm (480x270, 1.62M)

Only triggering lolz, reality is you people are pathetically indoctrinated beyond the point of no return.

is this from the portland pantyfag rally?

Attached: 1614747.gif (290x189, 1014K)

Raped that bitch on the rail LOL

People can only get scared of those weaks when they are in numbers
IF he didnt have helmet after the rally ppl would beat him to death