The (((Bisexual))) Question

What do you guys think of the most hedonist LGBT group?

Attached: Bi_Flag_Cape_2_1200x1200.jpg (890x768, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nat.org.uk/we-inform/HIV-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they get the rope, alongside all the other faggots

>alongside all the other faggots

Attached: bec.jpg (680x432, 35K)

They’re all bisexual faggot

I'm bi, I'm not a degenerate. I'm just like you guys except I like cock too.

I wouldn’t have been bisexual if I never found Jow Forums in 2015 and fell down the Jow Forums degeneracy vortex.

T-thanks guys

Bisexuals won't touch the LGBT movement with a 100 foot pole. We're basically straight now. Good job faggots.

>be me
>be attracted to both men and women
>hate how the women are roasties with no self-control and deluded to think that they have rights
>hate how the men are weak soibois that are afraid of tits and allow the aforementioned women to walk all over them
>gonna die alone and a virgin because both sexes threw away their traditional sex roles

>checked
No...there was at least 3 bisexual emperors of Rome and we're still not taking shit from kikes

Attached: 1521990277712.gif (500x374, 993K)

What do you guys think of this me at illness , we aren't all the same you know
Fuck you and your mentally ill peers , Israel is the gayest place on earth for a reason

Bi women are super pro-LGBT movement.

Why is that cringe?

So like 80% of women?

no we aren't, we're pro Jow Forums.

The gay is surfacing

My gf is bi
>inb4 doomed to cuckoldry
I honestly do not mind. She has offered FMF threeways, but rejects MFM because she knows that the added M would do nothing for me. If she thinks another woman is hot, so what? Our relationship is built on more than just physical shit, and that issue of lust is no more dangerous than if she was just straight (I’d argue it would possibly be more of an issue of she was just straight)

Have you tried trannies?

unpopular opinion: everyone is bi except super gay men cause gay isn't something you are, it's jsut something you do sometimes if ever.

>Tits or GTFO
sorry but it's obligatory

>we love you too
>probably a lot more than you know

Attached: 1529736370208.png (561x650, 709K)

Dilate.

Yeah, unless you have some source I'll have to say you're lying.
The vast majority of LGBT people, like non-whites, vote Democrat.

as much as it’s degenerate it’s pretty hard to turn down FMF three ways desu. I’m bi but would only ever be down for FMF and never MFM, just seems like some guy is getting cucked in that scenario

Don't pair us with those undecided deviants.

Sorry user, if you "sometimes" think that you want to suck a dick, that means that you are gay.

Women are WAY more bisexual than men, you think they aren’t? Although desu if you mean bisexual in the openly bi sense then yeah I’d probably agree with you

Straighter than you Toshi

>Bi means 2
Yikes how hederonornative.

>Thinking there is a spectrum of sexuality
There is no "straighter". There is only straight and not straight. And you are clearly the latter faggot.

So are straight women. What's your point?

It's actually bicententisexual.

Get your gay fucking discord memes out

Attached: E7B5CE66-E1D5-4FDD-8893-3A5E52EDD0A6.png (700x906, 262K)

Women are attention whores

I think it is up to cultural norms more than something intrinsic. Class of course also affects, not for nothing commies considered homosexual tendencies as a bourgeoisie deviancy.

I'll remind your mom when I fuck her in the ass
>try not to get bitten while your dog pleasures you Trudeau

Attached: 1525145970746.jpg (460x457, 43K)

How can one be bisexual if there are 6 million genders?

True.

When a person knows two languages, they get called [bi]lingual.

Most of them are fake. At least OK Cupid data showed that something like 80 or 90% of them only dated one gender, not both.

Yeah, women will identify with whichever movement they see as bigger and more attention-prone. That’s why there are e thots in maga and in lgbt both. They don’t have politics just lust for attention. I don’t blame them, it’s just who they are

They’re called multilingual

Oh. So you're bisexual if you like women and other kin or women and zir. What do you call someone that likes women, furries, other kin and zir?

Yep, attention whores

>Looking up UK HIV statistics.
>93k total.
>55% white. 1/3rd are black.
>40% live in London.
>Half are faggots.
>Most of the other half are blacks and coalburners.
>90% of blacks with HIV acquired it through hetero sex with other blacks.
>Trannies only have just over 100 cases. Almost all of these are through 'heterosexual contact' aka they are actually faggots.
I had a guy arguing with me over this. Guess I'll need to enlighten him with statistics.

Like regular fags, if they don't flaunt it and keep their degeneracy behind closed doors, I don't care.
If it's what they're most proud of, and they're looking to promote their illness and gain converts, then they should burn.

Attached: in minecraft.gif (500x336, 367K)

It’s no different in the UK? Shit never changes. Make sure to give them raw sources, vanguard America is a “hate group”

I agree in minecraft

I just pulled all of this from the 'National Aids Trust' website.
nat.org.uk/we-inform/HIV-statistics/
If he doesn't believe this website then there is simply no reasoning with him.

Most bisexual girls just do it because guys think it's hot. They aren't real gays.

I’ve seen people call the FBI a white supremacist organization before so don’t be shocked

> increasingly diverse institutions
> stats for gays and blacks still as dire as ever
I'd like to know what the left's answer to this is. Everyone who joins a stat collecting institute is brainwashed in to becoming "Nazis"?

Attached: 89723492834234.jpg (3113x2143, 1.02M)

Pick a side.

>Collect the stats.
>Fudge it by 25%.
>Still looks racist.
>Ah fuck we tried.

lol thats pretty funny

I mean if push comes to shove I’m gonna choose my race and everyone I care about over a somewhat expanded dating pool

As bad if not worse than normal faggots. If they were based, they would know how bad their gay half is, and attempt to cut it off, or at least deny it attention. Most think that having gay sex somehow makes them based.

My high school friend who introduced me to the gay rights movement in the 90s was bisexual. He never needed his own flag. He even said he wasn't even that bi. He knew he didn't have it anywhere near as bad as fully gay guys. Maybe we would talk about the gay and lesbian rights movement, but it was all under gay rights back then. We even had teachers who had rainbow flags for kids who wanted someone safe to talk about their sexuality. About a year after I graduated, I heard they started to allow boys to dance together at the school dances.

Well there are worse things than fapping to faggotry every once and a while... most men do this whether they admit it or not

>Pick a side
I have picked a side and it's not the one making kids into trannies

Attached: 1539599789695.png (1024x718, 614K)

Nice personal blog.

As long as you aren't a deviant AC/DC, it's OK.

>expanded dating pool
Everybody hates bi men, man.

Understandable. Gay culture can be comical, superficial and sad. Some of us like to suck dick or fuck boipussi every once in a while, but there's no need build your whole identity and social life on this facet of your life alone.

>telling people you’re bi

>bisexual
>bi
>"two"
>implying there are only two sexes

The absolute state of bi men.

I don't care about bisexuals one way or the other

Meanwhile in practice the liberal project keeps ruling the debate scene and there's no bigger proof of it than the word "gender" applied to human beings.