Is Jow Forums ready for the next recession?

Is Jow Forums ready for the next recession?

Attached: 78C76FD2-7272-4432-BD67-9F5165E85630.jpg (630x642, 83K)

As long as the Boomers get to take more vacation.

I have 80k cash ready to pick up cheap houses and stocks

a recession can't be real if the economy isn't real

Do that fast, if the banks bail out you are fucked, just be ready to hang your bankers and shot niggers.

Bump

bought my gold and silver.
Will crytpo die too?

Buy bullets, worth more than gold

based and bankerpilled

I mean crypto is not aligned with no currency so i guess that will not die... But i don't know if it will have real use if the market crash, maybe after, if the power is still up and everything turn normal after that... Gold and Silver a safe choice, good for you user

couldn't buy any lead, i need to do military service and that takes too much of my time

Fucking this.
A shtf crash is going to completely tank any currency based exchange for a good while, even precious metals & gems, and barter is going to be almost exclusively in favor of usefulness.

Don't you have some paramilitary guys who can train you for a small amount of money ? When the Cartel will go rogue you will enjoy some crazy warlords...

Wish I could find the screen talking about some Eastern European civil war & how even shit like disposable lighters would be immensely valuable.

Is a recession coming?

Look at Argentina

a recession is always coming

What does Argentina have to do with anyone else?

The media are trying to meme this one in. Trump will pull some strings to stop the market manipulation for

I mean for us europoor, we didnt even manage to get back up after the last crisis/recession. Thats not your case but still you are doing pretty good. Except that all country got lot of debts, that, THAT will be fun.

day of the pillow

Their currency is dead.

Interest rates on 2 year treasury bills recently surpassed the rate on 10 year bills. That's ass backwards and has indicated a coming recession every time it has happened.

This.
Everyone babbling on TV about long-term interest rates on U.S. bonds being - gasp! - lower for the first time in a long time doesn't understand basic economics.
It means there's so many people/countries buying into the U.S. bond market that they don't need to keep rates high.

i've got a little under half that but i figure it's good for maybe one rental property in the ghetto somewhere

>Buy bullets, worth more than gold

>Hurr I need 300,000 boolits cause I'll be in bad ass firefights every day like cawadoody.

Renters don't pay the rent during a recession, especially in the ghetto.

>not arming your allies

Yes. No one in my department can do what I do. I'm indispensable.

k, i'll just pay the virtually non-existent taxes and insurance on it until i eventually find renters and hope niggers don't squat in it and then burn it down after ripping the wiring out of the walls

>I'll only be able to afford a house if the economy crashes

Been traveling around the country. USDA waaay over estimated corn yields this harvest. I'm thinking about shorting some futures, but I gather all the other likes are as well. Who knows, maybe farmers told the truth for once and the reports are accurate. Ha.

I bought 5 acres of pristine desert that has well water. I'm erecting a mobile home that will be fully solar powered, and a greenhouse to grow some food. I'm set for when shtf.

Attached: WeChat Image_20181120160133.jpg (1440x1080, 154K)

>Is Jow Forums ready for the next recession?
Yes and no, I'm about three years from being fully prepared.
My boomer dad on the other hand bucked his generation's trend and is saving money and land for his family.

You can barter stuff retard. Whether you give to them inside the case or coming out of the barrel. Short sighted retard.

I would say get gas too but even with stabilizer you can only realistically hold so much. Bic lighters will be big as you want to be able to start fires easy. Of course non parish able food and a way to move out.

I'm not gonna want shiny rocks or paper I want food and security.

>not protecting your family
Stupid cunt

Food and whatever weapons you can then, better to be the foolish Pedro with a bunch of canned food then the foolish Pedro with no canned food. Family first brother

Diesel holds pretty well, just dont bit the bio-blends. Bit of a higher up front cost for diesel engines, but you can go farther on tank and us kerosene and jp-8 if you can loot it.

1>5>4>6>3>2

We should be doing this regardless.

>pristine
>desert

Attached: wink eyes1.gif (480x360, 2.04M)

>buy the dip
Take a sip*

Attached: 105C61DA-4BB1-4835-B127-C209A18E95C9.png (680x585, 160K)

no lmao, braindead boomers and the delusionoids over on Jow Forums that want something to do in their empty lives are shilling it

Economic contraction (recession) does not impact all sectors uniformly. If you can ascertain the factors leading to the "recession" you can estimate which sectors will be impacted. If there is a problem with lending, then sectors that depend on frequent financial schemes may be vulnerable. You extrapolate their support industry impact as well but ultimately you'll find that even in the Great Depression, 70% of the population was employed the entire time and did just fine. Why don't you ever see pictures of the glorious 1930's, with happy families eating well and dressing nicely? Who is lying to you about our real history? It is simply not true that most people in the US were destitute during that era.

>I bought 5 acres of pristine desert that has well water. I'm erecting a mobile home that will be fully solar powered, and a greenhouse to grow some food. I'm set for when shtf.

Whatch out for that Pleistocene alluvial soil. It's prime graboid territory.

Attached: Graboid.jpg (372x500, 46K)

you wish

>I'm indispensable
but is your department?

These fuckers had the same plan. Look what happened to them.

Attached: 15ru8.7821.jpg (720x391, 36K)

I was just thinking propane would be a good idea. Doesnt go bad and can be used to power many different and useful things.

Shit cryptos will die , proof of work based cryptos will thrive.(btc ,bch ,ltc and xmr).

To ensure the anger is directed appropriately? Of course.

Attached: 1526128443764.gif (500x500, 100K)

Wrong, asshole. It's happened before every recession. But a recession didn't happen every time it inverted.

Be ready to fight for your homestead, mein Pioneer

Professional ball fanner.

>Recession happens
>No apocalypse
>Market corrects after years of artificial gains
>Back to 2014
>Oh well

I got these bullets
>Nobody wants bullets
Man, I'll suck yo dick

Attached: 1565744904178m.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

>buys on the dip
>then it dips even lower and flatlines
shiggety

Buy silver and gold idiot

>he doesn’t diversify
Dumb bitch