Why do Haitian niggers eat dirt. They live on a island, why don't these retards learn to fish?

youtube.com/watch?v=UdLf47di5fk&t=1s

Attached: dirtcakes.jpg (1000x667, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGOk9pYqj84
youtube.com/watch?v=tppKmogV8y8&t=41s&pbjreload=10
bitchute.com/video/khh8yBjPfXjF/
youtu.be/Iw59SGwtDgk
youtube.com/watch?v=0644rq6tNBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they need a paid sterilization program instead of a food aid program

Attached: 1557183169089.png (500x500, 76K)

Niggers

literally a different species

Haitians are truly retarded.
I did have one Haitian teacher back in high school who taught math. He was pretty intelligent and as a teen went to Japan to compete in math competitions. He also asked this Indian kid why he had family in the UK
*haitian creole accent*
>why are you guys going back to the UK? Oiii you miss your colonizer
Every other Haitian has been dumb tho.

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 188K)

its a valuable source of minerals user

why hasnt anybody teached them to fish and give them equipment ?

In 1804 all the French were killed and blacks formed their ethnostate. That's why. The tallest building in Port Au Prince is 153ft tall. That's the tallest building there. The owner of Digicel owns it. He's Irish. Niggers are too stupid to figure out agriculture. They've never done it. Most of the buildings in Haiti are remnants of French colonialist architects, hence the tar paper shack meme.

Attached: 102895614.jpg (576x768, 62K)

Attached: mk qoutejpo.jpg (600x859, 266K)

Dirt. It's what's for dinner.

On a side note. Jump dem tracks and come and get yo love white boy.

Attached: 8387231b-131c-46a8-8328-fda4a228be9b.jpg (630x1120, 74K)

>retards
answer is in the question

So is actual food.

They chopped down all their trees and didn't plant new ones. So no wood for boats.

They killed all the fish just like they killed all of their trees.

Attached: 19926245c8645ef2d9a3c0288be29031.jpg (1296x849, 235K)

They really are a scourge, even to the planet itself.

Attached: stop breathing niggers.jpg (852x480, 70K)

Haiti deserves everything that happens to them. Rolling for another hurricane.

not like it used to be, weak soil

It's not just Haitians. It's all niggers. Left to their own, they eat dirt. Look it up. Phenomena is all over the world.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=FGOk9pYqj84

it's better than eating the fucking soil

They can't farm. Or hunt. Or fish. Or build. Or develop written language. Or develop math. Or even comprehend math.

All they do is eat dirt and scavenge.

R A R E
A
R
E

i"m not advocating eating for soil, i was giving a speculation as to why negroes do

yeah, but aren't Dominicans also mostly niggers?

*for eating

Holy shit. Look at all the negresses agreeing with her in the comments section. Eating dirt must be genetic for nigs!

They do know how to fight, they were fucking generals who won for some damn reason

retards
learn

pick one.

It just goes to show that even marginal quantities of white genes is a huge upgrade. Jefe Trujillo was based as fuck and did more to deal with niggers in his homeland than anyone on this board.

SO FUCKING RARE

Funny Haitians have a higher IQ than Indians.

Attached: IQ study.jpg (1320x710, 394K)

I don't think I believe that.

So they kicked out whites to end up eating dirt?

And what's up with that? It's literally an island. Can't the fish?!

based and napoleonpilled

Attached: quenec.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

Fishing is too hard for paleolithics.

I saw you earlier today, what part of Bhutan has wifi?

There is a documentary about how a bunch of college kids started a program to introduce cutting edge farming techniques to Haiti. The new methods could create some unreal amount of food per day once at full capacity.

Long story short, the program dissolved.
So the volunteers had set everything up and spent months training these people how to farm, things looked great. Everyone was excited.

The volunteers from the program come back in a year to check on progress. Turns out the Haitians had given up completely, dismantled and sold the equipment, and oiled the arable land...
Yes, oiled. As in poured oil all over the farm land... because they thought it would help the crops. Despite being given months of training and a self sustaining farming system...

The program was shut down and the volunteers were incredibly disappointed in how stupid thise people can be.

Its a really good documentary though. It also talks about how the haitians will cut down huge swathes of forest. It perplexed people for awhile because there was no sign of increased manufacturing or building of any kind.

Turns out they just like to have fires, for no reason besides "magic"..... they create huge woodpiles that always catch fire due to negligence.

I see some people say it has something to do with an iron deficiency but I wonder what makes Africans crave it so much more than whites that have similar deficiencies.

denial, thats the first stage

Majority of niggers are Haitian migrants, they get lynched. Niggers are at the bottom of society like in every country.

youtube.com/watch?v=tppKmogV8y8&t=41s&pbjreload=10

remember, India has something like a billion and a half people. the top 0.001 percent of Indians manage to become software engineers, and even then, when they emigrate they're at the bottom of the food chain at tech companies

I noticed that Nepalese have the lowest score on your graphic.
Oddly enough, we have a huge number of Nepalese working security and preflight services for our airport... kinda worrisome. Can confirm that they are the dumbest people i have ever met. Just zero common sense. Use the same rag to clean a toilet, then clean their silverware. Seriously

This, it was once considered the jewel of the Caribbean.

Attached: 88B75285-F77E-4608-8CC5-A9BCDAAD3466.png (800x1600, 2.35M)

No, Dominicans are mostly Indio, with a little bit of Spanish mixed in. Haitians are literally pure, unadulterated African nig, as they killed all the mulattos during the revolution.

Haiti used to have a decent sized white population so they got some extra iq points.

Title? I'd like to see that

We should encourage black americans to storm Haiti and take over

I would need more proof that Haitians aren't lower on that list. Isn't 84 the average iq of an African American? I don't believe the average Haitian is as smart as our average pavement ape.

It's some nigger bullshit without any source. Here are the real numbers.

Attached: 1563458352933.png (1272x800, 80K)

Dominicans absolutely hate Haitians and do not consider themselves niggers. In truth they are part african but are about half decent. I'll take most Dominicans over Puerto Ricans, for example.

Kek. I'm not doubting India's number. I'm doubting Haiti's number.

Most of them fled to Quebec by the 80's.

Christ, I used to think that Amerindians were worse than niggers, and that even though were imported a million coons, we were lucky that we exterminated the featherheads.

The only reason American blacks are smarter than Africans and Haitians is there was european admixture and also a degree of selection by slaveholders. If a slave was too stupid to work you didn't breed it.

They all eat dirt even the muricans, is an african thing, they are below the human intelect

Attached: CYyBytnWMAAXfgM.jpg (454x575, 31K)

How do they even survive if they eat sand?

Even literal animals have better sense to eat and hunt for food instead of eating dirt.

This.

As someone who has taken the bus across the Haiti-DR border, the difference is night and day. Sure poverty and crime abound in places of DR, but it's still way safer than Haiti.

It's the same problem, really. Of the immigrants we get from shitholes, most of them are the top-20% of their respective society. The worst never get out, even with kikes helping them. The same is true for Amerindians on reservations - all the smart ones left that shit decades ago and assimilated into the larger population.

Because most of them don't eat dirt retard.

Still dumb as shit tho

The Lesson of Haiti

bitchute.com/video/khh8yBjPfXjF/

Attached: Pierce the real world.jpg (600x529, 88K)

No, Africans are 2x as strong as Indios and 10x more violent. Nigs in Africa still eat peoples hearts and shit.

>why don't these retards learn to fish?
Because that won't work. You can't take the white man's approach to this, you need to use nigger logic. Observe:

>Niggers are starving
>Niggers invent boat
>Sail boat to fishing grounds
>lotsoffood.lipdisc
>Niggers are happy and full
>Niggers have lots of babies
>Niglets need more food
>Niggers fish more
>Overfishing destroys fishing grounds because niggers don't have quotas
>No fish
>starvation.fgm

vs

>Niggers are starving
>Niggers take dirt and water
>Niggers make cookies
>betterthannothing.hiv
>Niggers are unhappy, but not quite starving
>Niggers never run out of dirt because it's fucking dirt
>success.nig

Therefore, we can see that for niggers, dirt is the way to go.

FPBP and R A R E

Attached: chadolin monk.jpg (2576x1192, 360K)

youtu.be/Iw59SGwtDgk

This is a rebuttal to the shit documentary vox did. So, redpilled.

What we really need to do is stop foreign aid. Hopefully the currency failures will lead to this.

Leonardo de Crapio?

haiti got fucked really bad by every leader and country. they need to get them schools and internet and maybe some farming programs or something funded by sales of produce. dump profits back into school books and clothes.

>I don't believe the average Haitian is as smart as our average pavement ape.

nope, american nogs are more intelligent

>Dominicans absolutely hate Haitians and do not consider themselves niggers. In truth they are part african but are about half decent. I'll take most Dominicans over Puerto Ricans, for example.

dominicans are tards but still better than niggericans and haitians

Because that is what double-digit IQ niggers do. They are sub-human animals.

wheres that quote of Che Guevara on blacks

They don't eat dirt, they eat a clay like substance which is pretty normal when you lack certain minerals

Haiti has been recieving reparations from france and free money from the US for decades. And the IMF has forgiven their debt time and time again.

It has nothing to do with how people treat them. It has to do with their fucking intelligence, or lack thereof

Pica i think its called. Real common with nigger females

What the fuck is Bhutan?

Attached: 1510625592228.jpg (720x800, 232K)

Haitian niggers are some scrawny 5'5 monkeys though. Probably the weakest breed of niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0644rq6tNBc

Attached: haiti iq.jpg (527x940, 116K)

>ooga boogas learning

No
>Pica is an eating disorder that involves eating items that are not typically thought of as food and that do not contain significant nutritional value, such as hair, dirt, and paint chips.

Attached: sheboon cuisine.webm (720x1280, 1.12M)

Attached: Sheboon.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

Posting from the Himalayas. Rare, FPBP. You saw it here first folks.

Looks like theyre just eating starch.

Yes
>People practicing forms of pica, such asgeophagy,pagophagyandamylophagy, are more likely anemic, have lowhemoglobinconcentration in their blood, lower levels of red blood cells (hematocrit), or have lower plasma zinc levels.[16]Specifically, practicing geophagy is more likely to be associated with anemia or low hemoglobin

Attached: Sheboon literally shits bricks.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Well Napoleon had a plan to exterminate the Haitians with his soldiers, but the French all got sick from tropical diseases. The niggers were immune and didn't have to do much fighting except kill and run off the remaining troops.

Anyone else just completely sick and tired of niggers?

Whit*oids eating mayonnaise and boiled chickens instead of seasoned dirt, lmao. Filthy cavebeasts can't cook.

Because the clinton foundation did the best job there.

Leonardo De Caprio sure has gained some weight.

Also why did hati kill off all the French and then keep naming themselves French names?

They aren't human. They are a people forged in mud just like the orcs of Mordor. Mud is their main food source.

Almost like romanians...

You have it backwards. The French were originally black.

Louis the XIV was black.

Everyone was originally black

you've been posting a lot this past week.
also, your Princess is a hotty, and your Prince is a fucking Chad.

I'm actually fapping to this.

They need to be gassed and drowned

Haitian guy here AMA

can you remove your memeflag?

Why do you eat dirt?