Drag queen story time rebuke

youtube.com/watch?v=FIj8D1vHt3Y

a bunch of white people brainwash their kids to believe trans-fags and cutting your dick off is normal

a based Christian black man has to come in there to tell them theyre a bunch of idiots

has the white race become the most degenerate and cucked race in history?

Attached: 873.jpg (1182x688, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pakfashionstore.com/cgi/wwetalk.php?wid=17
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1566095793651.webm
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/only-7-per-cent-of-britons-consider-themselves-feminists/
mmastreampass.com/2019/08/17/event-thread-ufc-241-cormier-vs-miocic-2/
twitter.com/CarolineLucas/status/1160924588508950533
altright.com/2017/08/02/drag-queen-story-hour-is-a-jewish-invention-to-pervert-young-children/
youtu.be/FIj8D1vHt3Y?t=267
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we went from modest, nationalist Christians to self-hating atheists who forces transgender operations on their 5 year olds kids

..what happened Jow Forums

Attached: 1563962073391.png (737x702, 78K)

>a bunch of white people
>(((white people)))

thought you knew better, n*rway

The trans nigger looks jewish, the mothers who brings their children to indoctrinate them? not so much

F

sane Europeans will soon flee to Poland.
are we welcome, polbro?

Based nigger fuck white pepole thank god im not white according to Jow Forums i dont want my children becoming fagots.

I might make a fool of myself here but I'm not going to watch the video and I'm going to make a guess, is it in the USA?

why are eastern europeans so much more based?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

yeah, but its not like its any better here.
transfaggery is being pushed like crazy even here in Norway.

pic-related is a national "hero" according to our media (a trans kid), who is pushing trans-propaganda down the throats of our youth every day

Attached: trash.jpg (980x590, 111K)

Why is he (mostly) alone?

I thought the Nordic countries didn't buy fully into that kind of shit, and just kind of accepted it just to keep the peace but on a "keep it to yourself" level.

Iceland is under the same indoctrination as the rest of us.

what do you mean?

You are white, retard.

>you are man because you have male genitalia

Kek that negro preacher demolished that tranny's entire existence

nah, the media is pretty bad here too.
almost monthly I see articles of that shitty kid, telling us all about how important it is to push transpropaganda down the throats of our kids

Because they were under communist rule, but are no longer, this has given them awareness of what it looks like so they are more resistant to the indoctrination.

If your youth isn't retarded they won't end up trans. This is natural selection. Retards stumble off the cliff and die, or become a deformed facsimile of the opposite sex and remove themselves from the gene pool. It's ok, let it happen.

>i am jewish

this is true

bad times creates though people

timestamp?

I was thinking about this before and it's a new start for the white man. We are shedding the weak and we will be left with the strong, more traditianal values are being valued more in parts of society. This is the cleansing of the white race and the best of us will survive. That's my prediction.

Pretty much exactly what I said here I actually think this whole thing is good. It's going to create a really solid society once we rise from this clown world and leave the weak behind.

if our youth has transfaggotry pushed down their throats 24/7 every day of their lives then it has nothing to do with "natural selection", but rather what they are constantly exposed to.

this is the dude from dt Toronto!
i dont agree with a lot of what he believes, but i shout out "amen" every time i see him because he hates fags and takes the time to try and change them. god bless this man

Naturally though females will still prefer a man. I've dated feminsts before and they have always been the women that wanted to play a more sub role sexually. Women will still naturally select men, and men will pick up on it. The weak will wear make up and skirts and the men will rise tall and the women will select them to have children with.

wtf aren't you all in bed it's the middle of the fucking night

inb4 you. I'm a tortured soul

A decent man is just that regardless of color.

>(((NPC))) reaction is to just try to "moo" louder than the mean opinions they are hearing
I hate them so much, Jow Forums.

thats great. say hi to him from me next time you see him

yeah, but thats not what I meant.
even if youre exposed 24/7 to transpropaganda you most likely wont cut your dick off put you will continue to spread the same toxic propaganda onto your children aswell, and thus it will create a completely fucked up society in general.

anons never sleep

Attached: PepeTux.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I don't think so. People will break free because of access to the internet, friends and just life in general. Not every single person is a follower and it only takes one to think outside the box before they redpill their friend, or question what they are learning and it makes the gears turn for the whole group. It's going to make some young men angry.

watching ufc 241

The tranny admitted to being Jewish imagine my surprise. Didn’t see that one coming

sounds good on paper user.. but look out your front door.. how high is the chance the first guy is a trans-supporter? probably very high.
..and access to the internet will cause people to break free from this infection? nah, not everyone is as redpilled as Jow Forums bro. just go to the average mainstream site such as r*ddit and youll see that

timestamp? I only watched half of it thus far.

fucking called it here btw:
kek

do you pay? if not, can you give link to the free stream?

>7:07-7-15
>I'm Jewish! I will read my torah!

kek

Attached: Dershowitz.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

7:10

>has the white race become the most degenerate and cucked race in history?
Yes.

You really can’t make this shit up

LITERALLY
EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

Attached: Christchan_Gun.jpg (900x900, 120K)

Did that lady leave with him at the end or did she come with him at the start

which lady?

pakfashionstore.com/cgi/wwetalk.php?wid=17

The lady in the parking lot with the kid on her back at the end of the video

7:10

feelsbad

Attached: 412.jpg (1911x995, 66K)

hm no I dont think so

At around the 7:10 mark that (((drag queen))) admitted it was a Jew. Every Single Time.

There's still jewish influence even if you don't have much of a jewish population.

She says something like “thank you for saving me from that” at ~12:40

Here's the highlight of the video (with sound), in case anyone want's to save it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1566095793651.webm

Attached: sle .jpg (680x760, 107K)

I don't know man, I'm from North England so probaly not very high that they are trans supporters. Our women here don't tend to be overly feminist either. Apparently only 1 in 5 women here claim to be feminist.

telegraph.co.uk/women/life/only-7-per-cent-of-britons-consider-themselves-feminists/

I think she was already in the room. would be great if he managed to save someone

mmastreampass.com/2019/08/17/event-thread-ufc-241-cormier-vs-miocic-2/

you'll find one there, they post links in the comments.

fucking saved

Attached: kekd.png (1267x1600, 796K)

thats good news at least.

thanks man

or less on that study, but i've heard 1 in 5 in the US maybe. I always follow the green party here when they say stupid shit and it's suprising how many women call out their bullshit when they are trying to blame men for something.

Pretty obvious she came with him from the start probably in order for them to access the event you can tell they knew each other

twitter.com/CarolineLucas/status/1160924588508950533

Like check this out, Caroline Lucas of the green party wanted to make an all female group to stop a no deal brexit because she thought women would basically do a better job, and to be fair the majority of women in the comments, even though they were green party supporters were on mens side.

Annual reminder that drag [pedo] queen story hour was invented by a jew in 2015.

altright.com/2017/08/02/drag-queen-story-hour-is-a-jewish-invention-to-pervert-young-children/

Attached: Jew Democracies.png (814x843, 813K)

Christians are just as loony as the cross dressing freaks.

who wouldve guessed

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

youtu.be/FIj8D1vHt3Y?t=267
>"thanks for ruining my time, bye!"
LOLLLLLLL

Attached: whiteladymuttbaby.png (564x544, 40K)

I will kill for Serbia. You are brothers and very based. Kosovo is Serbia!