How long until another politically motivated shooting is blamed on this honeypot?

How long until another politically motivated shooting is blamed on this honeypot?

Attached: c53.png (1920x1200, 899K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/william-barr-unanswered-questions-fbi-foreknowledge-el-paso-shooting/261221/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4 days.
North Carolina.

They're ramping up the psyops and aim to have guns taken away within the next presidency by the looks of it.

So I'd imagine a number per year and I think they can squeeze in 2 more psyops shootings of significance within the end of the year.

Remember, we only exist so there is an enemy for the left. Avoid calls to violence by glowing spooks as you role play on this Christian server :3

>2023
>4channel shut down
>anons leave messages via geo-caching and ham radios

Who is the girl with the green hair? The B& girl I mean. I've asked this for years and years and years, but no one over answers...

oddly specific

Attached: 150385799.jpg (231x218, 10K)

I think at this point it's no longer necessary. It probably just takes multiple people to report Jow Forums with Cloudflare as a hate speech site for them to stop offering their services and send Hiro to hell just like advertisers do every 6 months. We're on thin ice.

Can you send html over ham radio?
Can we start our own internet?

8ch is still up on a distributed tor network, use that.

I've already started carving messages into young trees so my shitposts will become more visible in ten years.

Attached: 1472410652227.webm (962x720, 2.72M)

She's Swaglord's avatar.

Attached: 1557078942520.png (236x227, 49K)

post em :o

Attached: 1553539065490.png (376x247, 50K)

days max.

Yotsuba, you fucking newfag. Go read it now.

tomorrow or monday probably.

>honeypot

Well at least it won't be shut down anytime soon.

>Use a honeypot fed shithole with CP
>Accidentally seeding CP
No thanks, FBI

Attached: 148571857398.jpg (700x400, 48K)

It's more impressive if I get it right, and it'll just be forgotten if I don't either way.

ASK the FBI, DOJ, SES, CIA, IG and JTTF

mintpressnews.com/william-barr-unanswered-questions-fbi-foreknowledge-el-paso-shooting/261221/

DEACTIVATE the FBI, DOJ, SES, CIA, IG and rogue JTTF

Diplomatic immunity is unaddressed for how the guns get into Chicago.

MAVNI DACA OBAMA - unvetted security clearance foreign nationals clusterfuck
(Obama's STANDING ARMY)