I must admit, pol is an ego boost for us Jews who browse this board. Jews are literally at the top of the world

I must admit, pol is an ego boost for us Jews who browse this board. Jews are literally at the top of the world.

As I am reminded frequently here: we control the fed, media, PACs, and are able to simultaneously claim whiteness while chastising whites who have pride.

The two major parties give a choice between Warren/Sanders and Trump, who recently tweeted image attached.

There is literally no escape from agreeing with Jews; one of those muslim congresswoman recently apologized for being for the boycotting Israel movement.

I've literally heard goyim use the holocaust as a viable excuse for Israel's existence, and I have never heard people talk about the Jews' power in person, as they would be immediately thought as a pariah.

Israel is able to allow only Jews into the country and enable our breed to live on, while whites are being continuously infested with immigrants of all kinds.

TLDR; Jews have total control and the ability to blend in and deflect criticism through the holocaust and the previous persecution of Jews, all while looking white. It is the perfect combination that will probably never be defeated. We are conservative in Israel and have political power in the US, enough to enact liberal policies to destroy the whites of the US.

Attached: v4GgX6r.png (502x222, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You and nazis won't have a place in the world after the lefties win and all religions, including your jewish religion, goes poof. Israel will be abolished and there will be peace. Just letting you know.

Attached: polwarsright.jpg (2728x5600, 3.37M)

Do you have a tldr for your tldr?

Jews and Nazis both actually have tangible goals that have reference points in history, leftlibs are literally just wasting their time with an ideology that cannot or at least cannot yet come to fruition.

Attached: gas em.jpg (1200x800, 306K)

>an ego boost for us Jews who browse this board.

Stop larping niggar faggot!

I'm not, got bar mitzvah'd at 13, srs

plus, jews are fucking hot

Attached: Dan-Abrams-height-weight.jpg (522x651, 50K)

>some nigress talks shit about pissrael
lemme know when a white male politician does it

currently obsessed with Dan Abrams, creator of anti-black show Live PD. He's Jewish, muscular and hot

Attached: pwry3N4i.jpg (610x610, 59K)

Is jew larping the new BLACKED larping?

jews are a master race.

Attached: 7b6e682ebce0563c88e6151792f3ba04_xl.jpg (1200x1200, 145K)

>all that reddit spacing
go back

>will probably never be defeated

Attached: thanks for the stupid candle holder chaim.jpg (640x428, 80K)

Did the Rabbi do that...
that.. ya know...
that thing to you as a baby?
In NY they passed a law allowing you to sue within a year I think, I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.

>go back

Nah, I'm not reminded there of Jews' power. better here

> I'm muh j00z
>no meme flag

Attached: K mon.jpg (355x355, 20K)

I’m seeing public discourse about Jews becoming very popular. This wasn’t the case ten years ago. The Jews are afraid

Attached: 394AB0DC-0811-4FE5-AE95-CDDC0F66CBB4.jpg (750x745, 53K)

You might be right about leftlibs, but true lefties(commies,anarchists) could achieve a lot of good, i believe.

MIGAMYNIGGA

>could achieve a lot of good, i believe.
Are you a teenager? Because you're incredibly naive. Nothing good besides a bunch of dead nobles ever came from Communism.

This kind of hubris always brings the Jew down in the end. Enjoy it while it lasts

Attached: 1527392989196.gif (320x240, 547K)

And the moment commiunists win they will back stab the Anarchists without a second thought.
See also: Black Ukraine

I doubt it. You don't talk like an American Jew. You're more like a white supremacist caricature of one with statements like:
>enact liberal policies to destroy the whites of the US.

The average american jew doesn't actually want to destroy america, or white america, or anything like that. They just want to live comfortably in America.

Tlaib will be re-elected. Niggers always vote for the incumbant and she will get 99% of the Arab vote in Dearborn.

Suck it kikes. You like divershitty? This is diversity coming back at you.

Your shitty desert sandbox has an expiration date.

Attached: 1564857581047.png (904x882, 914K)

yeah, well it's not very impressive or difficult to BTFO Jow Forums. i can usually get one or two in just about every thread. it's like shooting fish in a barrel, or burning jews in an oven.

Hey man here is video by an anarchist who pissed off ancaps and they never were able to refute him; I think you'd enjoy it.
youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo

>The average american jew doesn't actually want to destroy america, or white america, or anything like that.

That's correct, but the average Jew is left wing and likely pro Israel. I've known non pro israel jews at my temple but they are in the complete minority, and having that stance will lose you respect with people. So basically the average Jew votes left but is fine with Israel having conservative policy.
Yes, I know my statement "destroy whites of the US" is over the top but given the hard push for immigration by Jews and just the average jew who votes left, it's not much of an exaggeration.

Lol, hes probably a mizrahi or Persian jew from LA. Absolutely worthless in terms of power and leadership.

ashkenazi/bay area srs

Obvious false flag propaganda.

כן כל העולם יהיה שלנו בקרוב ואנחנו נשלט על הכל

That's funny you say that, I'll be actually visiting San Jose soon. Whether you are larping or not it really doesnt matter. Yes you are 100% correct and in the end people on this board are just jealous of Jewish success.

I used to be a pacifist. Until I became aware of J*ws and their behaviour. Now I want to see all of you "people" dragged out to the streets and watch as you get your skulls brutally smashed in with hammers and baseball bats.

That's the type of hatred you bring out in even the most peaceful of people.

I'm not even religiously inclined yet I wouldn't even be surprised if it turns out you "people" are aliens or shape shifting demons from another dimension.

Everyday more and more people wake up to you and speak out about it. Your evil is beyond mere words and beyond comprehension.
You deserve what's coming...

i wouldn't care about their success if it wasn't so damaging to everyone but the jews

I must admit . i used to think i not only liked jews, but sort of admired them as well. I had many Jewish friends and also dated Jewish women.
BUT THANK GOD /POL SET ME STRAIGHT
#holohoax # USSliberty #JewishTricks

Attached: 1487127920203.png (540x405, 274K)

Jew boy, Do you understand the the law of rhythem and the law of law of cause and effect. Beter learn some day your kind is getting cleanced out of every country for 2k years. The wave is heading your way again jew why can't you smalhat wairing sandmonkeys don't understand after 2k years what is rong with you people?

Attached: 874687567538765.jpg (1157x1995, 561K)

Not paying attention to what's actually important, Jude.

You die and go to hell

>spacing
>admitting to being a heeb
Easy thread hide

Look at this jew pretending to be a non-jew to incite violence against jews.

All non-jews should pay attention to how this jew typed. Many jews will type "J*w" instead of "Jew" or "G*d" instead of "God". That's usually a dead give away it's an asshole jew and there's some sort of lying or deception involved.

In this case, the incitement to violence which they will try to use to censor this site.

>As I am reminded frequently here: we control the fed, media, PACs, and are able to simultaneously claim whiteness while chastising whites who have pride.
And the jews above you also control your anus. That's the downside, user.

I'm not inciting violence. I said what I would like to see. There is a difference between that and advocating for it.

Honour, like a mother, provides Men with life in the world, Dishonour consumes life, Even if the body’s well being prospers.

It seems to the heart of a hero as if a purpose is attained by heroic behaviour, to a coward as if this can be attained by cowardice

Better to give up life, than to lose honour: the giving of life one feels only for a moment, but the loss of honour day by day

Do not give yourself into slavery, as long as it still remains open to you to die freely, teaches Euripides.

No event can weaken the man of noble blood.

The end of this life threatens us all; therefore whoever can, should attain fame before death!

Finally, the dishonourable and disloyally fleeing men have banishment pronounced over them:

Now to all your race be refused

The gift of swords and of bright treasures,

Joys of homeland and of the native hearth:

Bare of the rights of our life

Shall each be, when far away,

The noble learn of your flight,

That infamous deed. Death is better

For each noble man than a disgraceful life.

Attached: 9F2D6D50-98A6-48D9-BBFB-BE775E77C73E.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Decades later, the juden fear the goy finding out the truth.

Attached: Hitler_laughing.jpg (364x400, 19K)