Modern Judaism has nothing to do with the Judaism of the bible

Hi Jow Forums, the more I read about the Talmud, the more I am convinced that the Jews of today have nothing to do with the Torah and the Bible whatsoever. No wonder Jews today are confused, tormented, mocked and persecuted. Their very own leaders spread filth, lies and moral decay wherever they go. While I am convinced that some of them are indeed ethnically from the tribe of Judah, many of them unfortunately are Jews by blood only and not by the Torah. There are so many discrepancies with what the Talmud and the Torah teaches. For starters:

Regarding Evil
Talmud:
>"Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there."

Torah:
>"You shall not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shall you testify in a dispute to follow after a crowd to pervert judgment:" --Exodus 23:2

>"Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty." --Exodus 23:7

Attached: 1386674613981.gif (553x477, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Px0XZySo3YVf/
come-and-hear.com/talmud/
youtube.com/watch?v=3L4UvkoSqR8
youtube.com/watch?v=xu_PyUbvvsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah#Ritual_use
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Treatment of non-Israelites
Talmud:
>Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

>Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

>Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

>Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Torah:
>"Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt." --Exodus 22:21

>"You shall not oppress a stranger, since you yourselves know the feelings of a stranger, for you also were strangers in the land of Egypt." --Exodus 23:9

>"Do not defraud or rob your neighbor. "Do not make your hired workers wait until the next day to receive their pay." -- Leviticus 19:13

>"And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him." --Leviticus 19:33

>"The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God." --Leviticus 19:34

Attached: 1463369771161.jpg (728x546, 170K)

On Cleanliness

Talmud:
>Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

>Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Torah:
>"Thou shalt have a place also without the camp, whither thou shalt go forth abroad: And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee: For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee." --Deuteronomy 23:12-14

Attached: 1472324120265.jpg (500x749, 84K)

Bestiality

Talmud:
>Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Torah:
>"'Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion." -- Leviticus 18:23

>"Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death." --Exodus 22:19

Attached: 1401914905316.jpg (609x480, 80K)

Perversion of the Priestly Office

Talmud:
>Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that the Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with. On one of his whorehouse romps, Rabbi Eleazar leanred that there was one particular prostitute residing in a whorehouse near the sea, who would receive a bag of money for her services. He took a bag of money and went to her, crossing seven rivers to do so. During their intercourse the prostitute farted. After this the whore told Rabbi Eleazar: "Just as this gas will never return to my anus, Rabbi Eleazar will never get to heaven."

Torah:
>"'They must not marry women defiled by prostitution or divorced from their husbands, because priests are holy to their God." --Leviticus 21:7

Attached: 1561114160873.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Saving another person's life

Talmud
>Maimonides, Mishnah Torah, (Moznaim Publishing Corporation, Brooklyn, New York, 1990, Chapter 10, English Translation), p. 184: "Accordingly, if we see an idolater (gentile) being swept away or drowning in the river, we should not help him. If we see that his life is in danger, we should not save him."

Torah
>"'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD." --Leviticus 19:18

>"The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God." --Leviticus 19:34

On Murder

Under Talmudic "law" other forms of murder are also permissible:
>Binding up your neighbor so that he dies of starvation. Just bind up the neighbor before it is hot or cold enough to kill him and all is well — you are guiltless of what follows. (See Exhibit 85)
>Binding up your neighbor so that he dies of sunstroke. (See Exhibit 85)
>Binding up your neighbor so that he dies of cold. (See Exhibit 85)
>Binding up your neighbor so that a lion may kill him. (See Exhibit 85) He could not have fought the lion anyway, so, it is acceptable, says the Talmud.
>Letting mosquitoes bite your neighbor to death. As for the mosquitoes, they come and go, so, since the ones which bit him when you tied the victim go away and others end his life, you are pure and blameless. (See Exhibit 85)
>Throwing your neighbor into a pit and leaving him to die there. (See Exhibit 86)

Torah:

>"You shall not murder." --Exodus 20:13

Attached: 85.jpg (361x599, 89K)

Talmud:
>Killing your neighbor with arrow wounds. (See Exhibit 86) Shooting the neighbor with an arrow is acceptable, since if there is balsam for sale somewhere, he presumably could have sent for some and thus have been cured instead of dying. (See Exhibit 86)

Old Testament:
>Like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows is a man who deceives his neighbor and says, “I was only joking!” --Proverbs 26:18-19

Attached: 86.jpg (356x600, 101K)

Talmud vs Torah:

Talmud Folio 78a
>Our Rabbis taught: If ten men smote a man with ten staves, whether simultaneously or successively, and he died, they are exempt.

Torah:
>"You shall not murder." --Exodus 20:13

Attached: ten men smote.jpg (375x600, 116K)

> Modern Judaism has nothing to do with the Judaism of the bible
Judaism in general, modern or ancient
bitchute.com/video/Px0XZySo3YVf/

Talmud vs Torah:

Abusing minors

Talmud Folio 54a
>Our Rabbis taught: In the case of a male child, a young one is not regarded as on a par with an old one; but a young beast is treated as an old one. What is meant by this? — Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that. What is the basis of their dispute? — Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty.

Torah:
>"If a man also lies with a man, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." --Leviticus 20:13

Attached: abusing minors.jpg (356x600, 115K)

Talmud:
>Jews may use lies ("subterfuge") to circumvent a Gentile (Baba Kamma 113a).

Torah:
>"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor." --Exodus 20:16
>"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." --Proverbs 6:16-19

Attached: 1386675162206.gif (307x362, 7K)

More Talmud vs Torah:

Talmud:
Sanhedrin 52b
>GEMARA. Our Rabbis taught (And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery . . . Shall surely be put to death.) ‘The man’ excludes a minor; ‘that committeth adultery with another man’s wife’ excludes the wife of a minor; ‘even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor’s wife’ excludes the wife of a heathen;

Torah:
>"You shall not commit adultery." --Exodus 20:14

Attached: adultery in talmud.jpg (550x1012, 137K)

A gentile can never have a day of rest:

Talmud:
Sanhedrin 58b
>Resh Lakish also said: A heathen who keeps a day of rest, deserves death, for it is written, And a day and a night they shall not rest, and a master has said: Their prohibition is their death sentence. Rabina said: Even if he rested on a Monday. Now why is this not included in the seven Noachian laws? — Only negative injunctions are enumerated, not positive ones.

Torah:
>"Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed." --Exodus 23:12

Attached: no day of rest for a gentile.jpg (198x366, 39K)

Gentile servants/bondmaids can be raped:

Talmud:
>Kerithoth 11a and 11b to rape “designated bondmaids,” Gentile proselytes who are slaves in the Pharisee’s household. “…in our instance even the one awake is exempted, because they depend upon one another.” If the handmaid is awake, and a Pharisee rapes her, he is guilty under the law. But if he penetrates her without completing his orgasm within her body, the Talmud describes his act as “mere sexual contact” without moral consequence. The Pharisee could also escape guilt by raping a bondmaid through oral or anal sex

Torah:
>"But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die: But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:" --Deuteronomy 22:25-26

Attached: rape in talmud.jpg (550x1013, 142K)

Talmud, sodomy and adultery:

Talmud:
>Sanhednn 58b of the Talmud states that sodomy or: "Unnatural connection is permitted to a Jew" and permits sodomy with a "neighbor's wife."

Torah:
>Thou shalt not commit adultery. --Exodus 20:14
>Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her --Leviticus 18:20

Talmudists are sick!

Jewish Encyclopedia vs Torah on the law of equal protection:

Jewish Encyclopedia:
>The Jewish Encyclopedia states (See Exhibit 269): "The Mishnah … declares that if a Gentile sued an Israelite, the verdict is for the defendant [the Jew]; If the Israelite is the plaintiff, he obtains full damages."

Torah:
>You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.'" --Leviticus 24:22

>"The same law applies to the native-born and to the alien living among you." --Exodus 12:49

Attached: 269.jpg (408x600, 136K)

The Talmud perverts the day of atonement to mean annulment of vows:

Talmud:
Folio 23a
>MISHNAH. R. ELIEZER B. JACOB SAID: ALSO HE WHO WISHES TO SUBJECT HIS FRIEND TO A VOW TO EAT WITH HIM, SHOULD DECLARE: 'EVERY VOW WHICH I MAY MAKE IN THE FUTURE SHALL BE NULL'. [HIS VOWS ARE THEN INVALID,] PROVIDING THAT HE REMEMBERS THIS AT THE TIME OF THE VOW.

>GEMARA. But since he says, 'Every vow which I may make in the future shall be null,' he will surely not listen to him8 and not come to [eat with] him?

Torah:
>Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another. And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. -- Leviticus 19:11-12

>When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed. --Ecclesiastes 5:4

>When thou shalt vow a vow unto the LORD thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the LORD thy God will surely require it of thee; and it would be sin in thee. --Deuteronomy 23:21

Attached: perversion of day of atonement.jpg (350x600, 64K)

According to the Talmud, rabbah can create man:

Talmud
>Raba said: If the righteous desired it, they could [by living a life of absolute purity] be creators, for it is written, But your iniquities have distinguished between etc. Rabbah created a man, and sent him to R. Zera. R. Zera spoke to him, but received no answer. Thereupon he said unto him: 'Thou art a creature of the magicians. Return to thy dust.'

Old Testament:
>I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. --Isaiah 45:5-6

Attached: rabbah can create a man.jpg (331x600, 116K)

Attached: 1562011029879.png (1708x960, 320K)

FUCKING LYING JEW! I HOPE YOU JUMP OFF A CLIFF WITH A NOOSE TIED TO YOUR FUCKING NOSE YOU LOW IQ EDOMITE

Torah vs Talmud on greed and treatment of foreigners

Talmud:
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156
>If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Torah:
Deuteronomy 24:14
>Do not take advantage of a hired man who is poor and needy, whether he is a brother Israelite or an alien living in one of your towns.

Deuteronomy 27:19
>"Cursed is the man who withholds justice from the alien, the fatherless or the widow." Then all the people shall say, "Amen!"

Leviticus 19:33
>When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him.

This. All the reform kikery is from a bunch of moneylenders who converted to continue their usury when it was banned for Catholics. Israeli jews and Orthodox Jews are pretty based.

Attached: 1548473232862.png (1008x3226, 1.35M)

Pedophilia in Talmud
1/4

Attached: pedophilia.jpg (550x1018, 140K)

Pedophilia in Talmud
2/4

Attached: pedophilia II.jpg (550x1071, 151K)

Pedophilia in Talmud
3/4

Attached: pedophilia III.jpg (550x1063, 156K)

Pedophilia in Talmud
4/4

Attached: pedophilia IV.jpg (550x1073, 159K)

Spreading the light unto all nations
Talmud:
>“A Goy who pries into the Talmud is condemned to death, for it is written, it is our inheritance, not theirs.” Sanhedrin 59a.

Torah:
Deuteronomy 23:8
>The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation.

Yids rape kids. All are one and the same. Obvious semite is obvious.

Attached: 1548987582883.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

This is all I have for now. You guys can add more on how modern Judaism perverts the Old Testament (Torah) and why they really have nothing to do with it. All can be found here:

come-and-hear.com/talmud/

Attached: jewish autism.png (1127x451, 61K)

Attached: 1406517798412.jpg (360x361, 33K)

Orthodox Judaism stemmed from the Oral Traditions (Talmud) of the Pharisees and the Rabbis. They have nothing to do with the precepts YHWH preached. Christianity is the true successor to the Old Testament and its practices, not Jews.

Attached: 1420880924953.jpg (545x1105, 237K)

Attached: torah nwo 1.jpg (1904x878, 235K)

They don't care about the Torah. Nobody does, really. Seems like the Torah was invented to usher in "Judeo-Christianity", which is of course an oxymoron. At least in terms of argument and word wizardry.

This is why Jesus (Yeshua) was so angry with these people. They perverted the laws of God and set the oral law made up by the Rabbi's to circumvent God's divine law.

youtube.com/watch?v=3L4UvkoSqR8

Attached: 1565880530396.jpg (532x800, 71K)

The Talmud is like an instruction manual on how to circumvent God's commands. It's literally trying to outsmart and one-up God so you can circumvent His laws. It's no surprise Jews are one of the best lawyers in the world. They are legalistic and found creative ways to find legal loopholes on what the law says in its face.

I'm totally convinced that the United States is the Whore mentioned in Revelations. Pastor Anderson made a video on this

youtube.com/watch?v=xu_PyUbvvsQ

ABSOLUTELY
KHAZAR

I want to make Jew babies with her.

>Jews of today have nothing to do with the Torah

They still read from the torah (the first 5 books of the christian bible) every saturday. You can see in the torah that the hebrew god wants his people to treat non-hebrews worse than his chosen people, similar to the talmud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah#Ritual_use

Attached: Torah Slavery Owners Manual.png (781x843, 104K)

Attached: 1547689122885.png (600x591, 504K)