Humanity First

Between corporations and the citizens, which do you support?
If you choose corporations, go kill yourself.
If you choose citizens, vote for Yang 2020. Give everybody $1000/month

Attached: chadandvirgin.jpg (1410x640, 98K)

>"free" 1k a month
>niggers and spics don't exploit this

KYS faggot

Kys tranny
Only dumb poor fucks would considere $1000 something significant.
Proves Yang cucks are dumb teens who still think $1000 is a lot.

Explain how are they going to "exploit" it. You can't because there's no way they can. The only thing they can do is buy stuff with that money which means it will go back to the economy.

I browse Jow Forums at most a few times a week.

Don't you feel sad that you have to "work" in DIscord the whole day making these "raids" and shill threads FOR FREE? God, your life must be pathetic.

$12k a year is quite significant actually.

Theres no way they can? I know an illegal from the Dominican Republic that came via Puerto Rico that exploits welfare whilst selling dope as a "barber". If the government issues it, it can be exploited.

Sage
go to Jow Forums fag

I'm trying to rack my brain on how to convince him to take the mafia threat the dnc is seriously but for the life of me I can't think of anything

Attached: 131.jpg (359x319, 29K)

rent, medical bills, and food will just become more expensive totaling to another $1k in expenses for most people.

c'mon man the real solution is to take control of the means of production, not some easily exploitable BS like $1k a month which doesn't even adjust itself for inflation lol.

they already get more in benefits than whites ever will

>Wahhhhhhh wypipo are gonna kill us asians stop making fun of Bruce Lee wahhhhhhh

Attached: Andrew-Yang-Crying--640x480.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Fuck (((big business))). Fuck (((communists))). Jeff Bezos fucks kids and exploits people. Communism killed millions and destroys culture. Third position now.

Attached: 3151E1BA-B42C-4E64-B6DE-215842D93C7D.jpg (4096x1548, 1.09M)

Yang posts to r/aznidentity

>Waits for weekend to come so market stops crashing
Wagie

Finally, someone on Jow Forums as smart as I am!

How can people exploit money for everyone that is a citizen? They just can't. The money is there to help you. Unless there's a way to fool the government that you are a citizen. Is there?

No the're just really dumb. I bet they voted for Trump. Watch as his net worth dropped like a rock LOLOLOL!!

He is here illegally. He has a fake PP and SC# in PR. His name is "Jr" and he's a barber at La Familia in Lowell, Massachusetts.

Nah, fuck collectivism.

Then why aren't there many more illegals doing just that? Why can't Jow Forums find those people and stop it? Are these illegals smarter than white people?

That's not a very high standard

Nah, you're just a country bumpkin that never lived amongst your beloved diversity.

Attached: 1529424507307.jpg (770x590, 90K)

Indians and chinks are based though. Only black people are drug dealers and rapist.

A lot of them do it. They're not smarter, they are a protected class with tribalistic behavior. I will give them credit, they police their own. You get a Mexican-American working forth DMV, bingo, they'll issue licenses to illegals.

Well, you seem to know quite a lot about it. Go on twitter and tweet this to trump. Make a report. If america is still full of trump supporters, I'm sure they'll lock the illegals up.

Everyone knows this goes on, nobody cares. But hey, IsraHell got another 35b so I am good.

Attached: f1b29dc366fb71540e770d21ee1b4ffa84aaa9a6.jpg (545x600, 196K)

Attached: highiqyang_smallbraintrump.jpg (680x383, 39K)

Whites should exploit this too, let kikes pay.

Attached: 1551649024988.jpg (1004x1024, 165K)

Attached: dancing sad.jpg (2047x1101, 301K)

>collectivism

have fun when the Jews rip your world apart because you werent in their inner circle

basic income is hardly collectivism, it more so props up capitalism, keeps companies running after automation steals your jobs makes it so that nobody can buy products.

They've already done studies that show the opposite.

Oh wait, I forgot you're all anti science now because da jews

catch up, man. We're YangGang around here now

Attached: EB9_RhIXYAE2t8v.png (861x744, 431K)

I read a study the other day that yangbangers are 88% more likely to be faggots who don't understand money

He was crying.

Attached: the poor chillun.jpg (1024x1023, 648K)

"If I don't win it's because of white supremacy."

Attached: Andrew Yang.png (669x572, 459K)