I support China taking on western-backed rabble rousers in Hong Kong. Who is with me?

I support China taking on western-backed rabble rousers in Hong Kong. Who is with me?

Attached: BRIENHFLU5H6ZKSJ7V3DSPRH6A.jpg (800x533, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=092pV3OvDwA
strawpoll.me/18337788
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat a dick fag. The Hong Kongers are in the right

Attached: 1566013764609.jpg (430x741, 306K)

Yes, but they are cowards and their western allies are cowards.
No western nation would dare to send help on the risk of being "imperialists" and "bigots"

>The Hong Kongers are in the right
Only the ones who stand with china.
The rest can leave.

Give China what's rightful Chinese, Hong Kong should be happy to be part of Tiangxia once more

Eat shit
Hong cuck wants democracy, liberty, female rights, then SJWs, unlimited nigger migration and globohomo.
Democracy is always the first step to go downhill. Democracy has long, long, loooong overstay their welcome.

I support anything that harms America, the great satan, so I support China here.

Jimmyposting

Attached: replying-to-jimmy.png (607x603, 73K)

lol

I second this. Fuck ZOG

Hong Kong is rightfully Chinese clay.

^ Jimmy

Attached: tycho.jpg (654x713, 78K)

Attached: venus-retrograde.jpg (551x369, 32K)

Attached: pov.jpg (720x720, 81K)

^ What Jimmy slides

China said this started from (((liberal))) colleges
really makes you think

Attached: redbull-inside.jpg (1282x680, 161K)

>support China

China fucking sucks they kill thousands of their own people annually with capital punishment, they pollute the planet more than any other country, they overpopulate worse than any other country, I could probably go on.

Too bad the Gooks didn't finish off the Chinks back in ww2

Fuck chinks. They want to dominate the West, same as the Jews.

Attached: kelly 8k.jpg (1355x1016, 196K)

>bot
no dude its china, they just have 5000 insects spam Jow Forums full time.

Attached: communists.png (1582x868, 952K)

Count me in. There were protests and counter-protest in my town today but I only found out this eve. Next one I hear about I'll be there. Something to do, and my own personal push back against the deluge of bullshit that steadily oozes from the msm matrix-o-sphere.

>It's china
Gringo

Ahhhh opinion I don’t like is a bot wahhhhh

>software global powerhouse can't leverage a botnet
my guy...
>images go unresponded

China is currently unzogged. The glownogs want that to change

Nigger.

>4cH@n iZ oRGaNic
wew

Attached: sticklet.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Guys I've angered Jimmy, he's coming out swinging with the racism
Beware of imminent JoO0zposting

Oy vey goyim it’s just a botnet!

Attached: complete-the-curve-1.jpg (640x614, 56K)

Soviet Jews helped Mao take over China.

Attached: jewish communists in China.png (768x884, 169K)

>clockwork JoO0zpost
This PvE encounter is getting old, needs re-tuning

Go back to Syria general you communist faggot.
We killing you and your leftist fag friends SOON so we won’t have to worry about them or their subversive degenerate ways.
Plus you guys smell.

Attached: complete-the-curve-2.jpg (960x907, 127K)

Attached: clouds.png (650x707, 419K)

Guys, did you know that the British turnover of Hong Kong gave that land back to the Chinese? I must be a chink shill to have stated as such.

Only thing chinks rightfully possess is a low respect for chink life.
Taiwan #1, English Common Law for all who want it.

youtube.com/watch?v=092pV3OvDwA

Attached: rundown-2.png (586x381, 279K)

Communist China doesn't like you "white people", they will not have a problem with wiping out any race to secure their own racial supremacy. The reality is their outlook is one of Chinese racial supremacy where you are below them if you are not Han-Chinese. Coincidentally I'm not Han-Chinese.

Attached: 1563796608872.jpg (1740x1818, 1.24M)

Fuck your UN flag

Attached: helmet-swivel.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket.
So, which ones is it again?

> nips*
Yeah it’s true.
Was shocked to see Hong Kong be so woke to the legal changes though.
This shit would have killed them, and if they were Americans we wouldn’t have even noticed it being passed, let alone its implications.

Attached: 55866628-8DBB-4173-8A4D-49BD6A863F13.jpg (1024x798, 117K)

How fast do you think the turnover is? I don't expect the party wants to risk contaminating these kids by exposing them to the actual internet for very long, or do you think they're restricted to browsing Jow Forums and just sticking to a script of mostly prepared threads and responses?
The more you start thinking about it the more absurd it gets.

Attached: esa-blooper.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: hologram.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: nasa-666.jpg (2000x776, 280K)

You are absolutely retarded.

You think because China won't give up their race they will attack yours? Its nonsense. They merely want to build their own empire.

Attached: hair.webm (720x576, 2.58M)

They need to stop allowing their people to study in western universities. That's the pozz vector

It’s because op is a self hating Irish men.
Pasty potato niggers should have gone extinct last century in their famines.

Attached: space-perms.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

we will see

Attached: spun.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: too-da-moooon.png (504x590, 462K)

Checked.
Communist mental still stuck in gay jute and Anglo land.

Hong Cucks can fuck themselves. I am with China also.

Fuck mainland communist China. Hong Kong is where all the culture remained while the bug people burned their history and destroyed each other through incompetent oppression amd starvation.

Hong Kong is in a crisis between freedom and annexation to a despotic and tyrannical rule. It deserves its autonomy.

> Hong Kong will be friendly fired & buried in a sea of mainland monkey corpses
Sad!

They don't have the force and no one is going to help them. The weak and coward doesn't deserve freedom.

nice memeflags you fucking cowards

>Supporting commie chinks
No thanks

Let's settle this once and for all:
strawpoll.me/18337788

Attached: cops-2.jpg (512x512, 38K)

>Hong Kong is where all the culture remained
such as?

Attached: 554ec23747158.jpg (596x588, 77K)

the legit govt of china is taiwan
faggot

Fuck nationalist China perpetuating the jewish system while at least communist China wants to usurp it.

But i don't need to stress because either or trump or hillary nationalism or globalism communist China is going to win. Of course they would rather have America take down tariffs. Yet Trumps uniting the east against the west with his tariffs and sanctions across the world works too. The west think its can take down China before it replaces America as unipolar world hegemon well good luck. Americans are not going to bleed to maintain the system we elected Trump to get rid of.

Attached: 3fd789f1ddc5c6012c3f6551589d1b7a.jpg (718x300, 31K)

Attached: smashit1.png (420x800, 218K)

Hear, hear.

Think he means Taiwan is where the culture is as Hong Kong is part of One China with a double system. Anywho i don't care if the Chinese smashed and eliminated their emperor past they are now using fresh ideas existing more as a fascist country than a communist one.

Attached: tufujy-640x460.jpg (640x460, 50K)

Attached: ccpooh.png (500x334, 393K)

Attached: SM5cgXk.png (715x533, 384K)

christ, thats a stretch

^ guy on the right was the bad guy and lost

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Attached: ThisIsChina2.jpg (1200x675, 165K)

No they aren't. See Soviet Union, or Communist China.

Heh your meme is accurate.

Attached: ThisIsChina.jpg (1000x725, 152K)

^ Jimmy returns

I'm with u western subhuman trash should be annihilated

Attached: 1565627828572[1].png (1437x909, 75K)

^

What I'd like to know is when we in Canada will be freed from the tyrannical marxist yoke that we labour under? Ideology is king over here, and trumps all. Our top leader bases the numbers in his cabinet on a mandated, fake and imposed balance between male and female. A microcosm of analogous situations all throughout this country and our western counter parts. Mandated equality and social engineering. Marxism. China is pretty cool although they may want to tone down the rampant capitalism that permeates the place.

Attached: 1560182584958.jpg (896x584, 100K)

Hong Kong is the property of China

Attached: 1.gif (600x324, 92K)

If they don’t want China to rule them, then they shouldn’t have to. Why not just let them decide how they want to live? Why stay stuck in the 18th century?

Attached: BI6A0286-1.jpg (800x533, 672K)

Your grammar reeks of 56%

>Not wanting to be enthralled to an authoritarian communist party is now SJW
I guess Pinochet didn’t finish the job

ITT: 1-post VPN shuffles. All Jimmy.

It wasn't China who took our jobs it was the corrupt American corporations who offshored to China. The anti China rhetoric is spewed because the western oligarchs needs a reset since China refuses to open up.

Im not fighting for the government who robbed me in the first place.

> western backed
Doubt most western incompetents could locate where Hong Kong is
The Hong Kongese are angry because they've lost billions supporting the mainland currency, and they can see their wealth slipping away.
You really think they'd be protesting about anything other than money?

His point is the Jews use open and free democracies to subvert and destroy our countries.

And he is right.

^ See? Shuffle shuffle (shuffle shuffle!)
New PvE scenario when?

I agree to be honest, China is mostly traditionalist and is against stuff like trans rights and Hollywood bullshit. Meanwhile Hong Kongers want more “americanization” in Asia which just leads to degeneracy. China might be communist bugmen, but even they are preferable to democracy. Something makes me hope that the Chinese government sends their military over crush the protesters into pieces.

Attached: 6D7DFA5B-AD60-44CC-A6CF-CDE914B2EDC3.jpg (1174x762, 122K)

^

Now they'll have to work, that's so sad, hahahaha

>The anti China rhetoric is spewed because the western oligarchs needs a reset since China refuses to open up.
This user is right.

The current anti-china movement is paid for by someone.