2020 is Coming

Everyone knows he's going to win. Even you reading this right now. No amount of shilling, no amount of manipulation, of fear mongering, nothing you do can stop it from happening. Repeat after me: Four. More. Years.

Attached: 1566013624497.jpg (550x367, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtu.be/EETUvVFiYHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely true
it's going to be a landslide, everyone knows it
it's one of those things you can just feel in your bones
I hated obongo and knew he was an unqualified nigger but I knew for certain he was going to win both times
it was just supposed to happen, just like Trump winning and unraveling the pedosatanist cabal
get ready, anons, Trump is the new fuhrer
it won't look exactly like nazi Germany just like Hitler didn't want nazi Germany to look like anything before

the only way he could loose is on two accounts. First, if the media pushes any ties he had to Epstein further. We can't impeach him for collusion, so maybe he's a pedo. People would believe that, yeah?
Second is if the Dems candidate actually isn't as retarded as we think. A mor moderate liberal candidate, who isn't how Biden.

weak take, memeflag

Who gives a shit ? If Hillary were elected we'd be in a civil war right now

>hurr I like trump therefore he’s gonna win

You have to be 18 to post here OP

>>He's going to win
You still have to go out and vote, nigger.

Attached: yxr111bvm -- 126 -- mph111aed'.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Reminder that the true source of Trump's power is the secret Youtube video stream that has been playing the Never Come Down song 24/7 since his win, and will continue to do so for 8 more years.

Here is a link to a public example. youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

>veryone knows he's going to win. Even you reading this right now. No amount of shilling, no amount of manipulation, of fear mongering, nothing you do can stop it from happening. Repeat after me: Four. More. Years.
so you would be betting on it. put your money where your mouth is MAGAMAN

Attached: 1666b73a5bb6be07297f1e9dbe66fa0ff65e534f486d758ac83026d960aa4c2f.jpg (1183x388, 434K)

We voted wrong, and now it's too late. We're in for the long haul of broken promises and pointless delays.

>shilling for democracy
yep that's a brain on mutt genes

Attached: 7376133742967.jpg (960x960, 83K)

Attached: 1565878816772.jpg (1024x733, 92K)

Reported to youtube admins

wasted digits
do something worthwile instead of shilling for a zionist

Attached: 1565952408192.png (1096x778, 1.61M)

Actually those who attempt to perpetuate in power en life miserably.

bullshit make me chungus

>"stop shilling for a Zionist OP!"
>shills for a Mossad false flag

enough people will do it, he could stay at home at it would still be a landslide

youtu.be/EETUvVFiYHA

I hope you're proud of yourselves, Federal Agents.
The 2nd American Civil War cannot be prevented as the Federal Government is corrupted beyond belief.
The tyranny which is allowed in this country must come to a halt.
There is only one way forward.

The Federal Government must shut itself down and give states full autonomous control of their lands.
America must balkanize by treaty or face brutal civil war by bullet.
The ball is in your court, Federal Agents.

Attached: 1559439043998.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Based

Attached: H8j264EJ.jpg (960x819, 96K)

>grown up men
>larping
this country is satire at highest-tiers, I have never witnessed as much cringe as during those last years

user, we don't vote in rigged elections.

We overthrow them.

Attached: 1563138182945.jpg (288x252, 24K)

>Look at those beautiful gun confiscations and new anti-Semitism laws! We love our red flag bill, don't we? MIGA!

Attached: ziondon3.jpg (480x502, 22K)

Based.
Lets get four more years, just for the salt at the very least.

>

Attached: donna_trump.png (910x566, 1.01M)

>yfw it only targets retarded TDS spergs

Attached: 1516580441913.png (700x700, 432K)

Where's that wall, Trump? Just another fucking shill, why did you guys think it would be any different?

Attached: 1566004686917.gif (498x372, 1.28M)

The silver lining is that the next Democrat that gets elected in 2024 will undoubtedly be hyper liberal in response to trump and spark a massive backlash.

this brings me back to aol and the ascii art from late 90s pirated software and shit.. godbless based user take care fren.

>Zion Don
That's objectively true, though. Trump is a Zionist, he doesn't hide that.
>MIGA
Objectively true, Trump is more liked by Israel than any nation on earth and he has done things for them no President has ever done before.
>He betrayed us
No wall, said he doesn't want to lock Hillary up anymore, endorses red flag gun grab bills, was anti-immigration now he's pro-immigration, hasn't done anything for American workers except give them crumbs as the result of helping the elite Jews.
>Kike puppet
True
>Pedophile
Possible but not proven, although suspicious how he acted when running the Teen beauty pageants and how he discussed his daughter in the past.
>Sucks Israeli cock.
Objectively true
>go back to /ptg/ / the_donald
Objectively true, every single strawpoll in the past year was massively in favor of banning /ptg/ because nobody wants it here.
>more immigrants
Trump is on record saying he wants more immigrants than ever before
>No wall
true
>fence
Somewhat true, the only wall he's built is in addition to previous wall and it is more like a fence than a wall
>Kushner
Why can't you talk about Kushner? Suspicious.
This list is way too long to respond to.

what's the chances of a third term

just the representation of taking up your arms, mutt
"muh 2nd amendmuh" and you're too scared to use them

Of course Trump's going to win: since February 1961, 40 of the past 58 years have been presided over presidents who've won twice.

Trump will win again, and be even more impotent than now.

Pence will unlikely win, unless you born-again Christians in Jow Forums have figured out how to appeal to females, PoCs, and liberals.

Trump will then be as fondly remembered as you remember Reagan.

Only four more YEARS?????......nooooo

GEOTUS
4 MOAR!!!

Attached: Build the Wall Deep State bodies.jpg (800x338, 83K)

Its after those 4 years liberals are gonna fuck us over. Stop celebrating you prick! We have no long term plan for their idiocy! We are FUCKED!

Attached: FB2BB257-FA76-44C8-9054-46F58A089AEB.jpg (457x397, 48K)

Then we shall fight them in the shade!

Attached: 11F96D99-426D-4E8D-9261-FC473AC98205.jpg (464x309, 68K)

Yes, but nevertheless don't forget to vote! The bigger the win the better.

Attached: 1453585368090.png (1300x1500, 1.05M)

MIGA!

George W. Bush was the last president to lose a 2nd term in like 30 years. Of course Trump will win.

Besides hes got all the best industries on his side: Coal, Oil; He's trying to bring back manufacturing to USA soil; he hates niggers; He's declared war on China for ripping us off.

Yes hes an asshole and yes he is an Israel dick sucker, but oh well.

Vote Trump 2020

agreed. this is paramount. tons of Hillary would-be-voters stayed home because her victory was so guaranteed.

Im sure this theme will be blasted across the nation when it comes time to vote.

It all doesn't matter when we are sucking (((Israel's))) cock

>Everyone knows he's going to win
Don't get cocky kid. You'll find yourself floating home.

Jow Forums will be hilarious if he loses.

how is he winning if amerca gonna be less white by 2020 ?can u explain this mental gymnastics thing to me

Honestly, I hope he does win just for the fact that the left will be suicidal at that point. The rage and ridiculousness will be off the charts. I cannot wait!

And yet he's still likely to lose as a result of absolutely rampant widespread voter and full blown election fraud helped by changing demographics. Unless there is unprecedented election security and new election laws (i.e. voter ID) Trump has essentially zero chance whatsoever of winning unless the Democrats somehow screw up far FAR worse than allowing Biden to be their nominee.

Oh, and not to mention big tech (i.e. Google, Facebook) are using their extensive powers to sway the election against Trump. They have more power to influence an election than most people are even aware is even possible let alone actually happening.

There's also various other significant nefarious factors at play against Trump. He would need such an overwhelming amount of votes (i.e. millions more people voting for him than in 2016) that all the fraud and other manipulations will be negated.

>inb4 muh shill

Attached: 1520802519439.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

Wrong. We vote and plan for the inevitable as well.

Attached: 73lfy3.png (522x346, 84K)

Trump should take all the guns from the NEETSOCS and then put them in camps.

Attached: pPJw2k.png (705x998, 197K)