Meanwhile, in Vancouver Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=mvhRYHgEneo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu57pN3Ruok

Attached: vancouver.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

Who’s ready for a proxy war? Fuck this chink colony

I'm glad I escaped that shithole they call Vancouver.

vancouver team

Attached: titans-cover.jpg (1077x550, 266K)

They should protest their peoples involvement in fentanyl syntheiss and importation to
Fuckin bug people cocksuckin mongoloids

we need to support the hong kong supporting chinks, they are the based ones who will integrate into our society, deport the china chinks back to china

Glad I am in Alberta

last time I talked to my pal in Alberta he said they were bout ready to fuck off from Canada with how bad the other provinces were fucking their business, is it still that bad?

Where in Alberta you from? I'm considering moving there.

Yes but it’s getting better A lot of people are going to farming and hard Rock mining And forestry is taking off again

This

LOL their flag is literally a leaf...

Edmonton isn’t bad.

Dude alberta is even a shithole in terms of amount of mainlanders at least in the cities

Yooo Alberta is comfy as fuck, I love crazy winters and had a blast back in Dec 2017 in Edmonton and Banff.
Nothing like the feeling of -not- having to leave home without feeling like a shut in heh. Gotta pay my respects to whoever founded those cities without electricity and shit, what fucking beasts.

It’ll only get worse with the impending recession

Let me guess: "Canadians" supporting China to curb-stomp Hong Kong Democracy as they live in a Democratic nation?

Whats the demographics like? Is it still majority white? What job industry is doing good right now? Has UPC fixed Notley's fuckups? I really want to move but I won't go there knowing theres nothing.

Yes Edmonton is a shit hole

it seems it's mostly exchange students who are on the China side

I wish our shit holes were like Edmonton, you don't know what a shithole is lol.

What I don't understand about Vancouver is:
1) Is it still part of Canada or is it part of China now?
2) How the fuck do normals survive there on $50k jobs? Or does everyone have a meth lab in the basement of their $2 million shit-shack?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Edmonton looks run down

This is at Broadway and Cambie

just another day in vancouver

Attached: vancouver.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

Attached: vancouver-pride.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Attached: vancouver-house.png (850x441, 530K)

we need more information on this
make an activist blog then spread it on Jow Forums when ready

Either way, they should has that shit out over there instead of here.
I'm getting tired of having people come over here bringing their homeland rivalries with them. I'm starting to think that if a race war happens, white people will stay at home while the pakis, indians, and other groups settle a few hundred year old blood feuds.

Attached: international-sikh-youth-federation[1].jpg (780x439, 39K)

>white man street light
surprised they still allow this

Uhh hate to tell you but this is in one of the most desirable locations in Vancouver, close to UBC and Pacific Spirit Park

edmonton here. it's not really much better than anywhere else in Canada. Sure we're not the headquarters of pedophile communists and chinese communists, but we're still a stronghold of pedophile chink communists.

What’s going on with the hairdos here. Is this a new thing That’s passed me by?

they're been doing that for a while. the waviness is artificial. I believe they are getting "perms".

>I'm glad I escaped that shithole they call Vancouver.
If you can't run with it, run from it. I left Canada at around the time the Vancouver Police Chief was Chinese. Then the Richmond Police Chief was Chinese. I saw the future. The Lower Mainland Greater Vancouver is now Chinese / Other Asian (Sikhs, Gooks, Filipinos, Viets, etc.). And they organize. They all have a very strong sense of in-group identity. You know what? Fuck White Euro-Canadians. They're too fuckin' stupid to keep it, let the Chinks and Sikhs take it.

?? Asians are not generally degenerate people and these people clearly consider themselves Canadian. I live in LA. People literally throw up Mexican and other Latino flags to protest deporting illegals. Seriously. I literally wish my biggest problem was a bunch of asians holding up American flags; frankly, I would be touched. Fuck off, leaf.

It's an Overwatch team. Who the fuck cares what they do.

It is. Avoid Edmonton. St. Albert is livable is good if you need to be near the city.

based
I'm a white Vancouverite and I feel a greater affinity for Chinese-Canadians from Vancouver than white people from Ontario.

this and so much else

>my pal in Alberta he said they were bout ready to fuck off from Canada
I left Canada, also. I'm an expat Leaf from Vancouver. It's done, man. Absolutely finsihed. There's no coming back from what the governments have allowed to happen there. Maybe similar to the U.S. Texas / California demographic situation. No amount of voting is going to change what's happened.

Ping pong ching chong wtf are they saying SPEAK ENGRISH HERROO

Yeah thats the canadian flag

>Glad I am in Alberta
Calgary has a Muslim mayor. Alberta is also run by the New Democratic Party, communists. Doesn't sound like something I would be *glad* about. how did you come to that conclusion?

Or they could all go back you yellow fever tig

the propaganda is strong with them

>it seems it's mostly exchange students who are on the China side
They are either spies themselves, or know that they are under watch by communist spies.

whites and first nations succumb to their addictions to china produed fentanyl, meanwhile chinese foreign buyers price them out of their homes and leave their million dollar penthouses sitting empty.

Vancouverites and Canadians in general have found a way to subsist off of pure smugness and moral self-congratulation alone. It allows us to neglect our rapidly Brazilifying wages and maintain a delusion of a successful country. Being cucked is so instrumental to the Canadian identity it is shocking this place ended up being considered a country.

Lmfao, this is what Chinese foreign investments have done to Van. Literal shitshacks you will never afford

Don’t the insects import drugs into all major cities?

Ching chong ping pong

You realize NDP lost right?

they literally do not give a fuck about you

wtf are you talking about "NDP lost"? Yeah, what about his other point, you colossal faggot?

I'm trying to leave this place too

how bad is the situation in Canada? What are the best places to move to? Thought about getting a job over there after finishing my degree

>one of the most desirable locations in Vancouver, close to UBC and Pacific Spirit Park
>desirable
says you, the only upside is that it's close to the beach.

Why would I ever trade my quiet and secluded mansion on the north shore to live down there?

Attached: vancouver-master-race.png (771x476, 432K)

Just go to the US. We don't have much longer

vancouver has huge black markets. TONS of drug operations. It feels like1 in 4 are involved in the drug trade. Meth precursers come in from china and then meth is manufactured and shipped to australia and japan. most of the meth in aus is shipped out of vancouver. second best thing to do here is run massage parlours. unlimited girls ready to fuck and business is always good. plus we arent plagued with protection rackets so you can keep what you make.

US isn't faring much better though

Vote for Change

Attached: People's_Party_of_Canada_logo.png (581x200, 27K)

More options but they have more blacks. Good thing for 2A being around

I'd go to USA for job opportunities.But if you really want to live in Canada, literally anywhere other than Vancouver and Toronto are okay. If you're fluent in French I'd suggest Quebec.

>we need to support the knife murderers over the axe murderers

>>we need to support the knife murderers over the axe murderers
aha. Yeah. That's the same logic that dip shit is using above.

Fuck the chinks, chinese are subhuman. I dint care if its mainland or hong kong or taiwan, all chinese are fucking trash “people”

>literally anywhere other than Vancouver and Toronto are okay.
No. Because you're still dealing with the same pozzed, Leftist, Communist, Globalist governments and politicians. You cannot escape it in Canada, regardless of where you may live. I refuse to pay taxes or to contribute to a system that hates me for being a White male, and for selling my country to the highest bidder. Fuck Canada.

>Fuck the chinks, chinese are subhuman. I dint care if its mainland or hong kong or taiwan, all chinese are fucking trash “people”
That's the spirit!

>?? Asians are not generally degenerate people and these people clearly consider themselves Canadian. I live in LA. People literally throw up Mexican and other Latino flags to protest deporting illegals. Seriously. I literally wish my biggest problem was a bunch of asians holding up American flags; frankly, I would be touched. Fuck off, leaf.
You are very fucking subversive. No. Fuck you. Actually, I'm wondering if you are either: (1) A kike, or (2) A Chink. Which is it?

chinks care about chinks problems; who would have thought?

Enjoy drowning in rain and sliding down the mountainside.

Heh and I thought only russians do shit like that. I guess those that say that russians are asians are not that wrong. The same bootlicker mentality.

Still probably more white than an average American city outside of bumfuck nowhere.

Attached: demograpicofvancouver.png (317x340, 19K)

Jews aren't white

thats what I thought. I have the fear that Europe will be fucked in a few years and moving to Canada to start a white family with my girlfriend was one of my last options. What do you guys think about the north of the US?

>Enjoy drowning in rain and sliding down the mountainside
>sliding down the mountainside
lol

If these pics and vids can tell you anything, it should serve as a warning against lax/unchecked immigration policies. You have a foreign army entrenched in your country, mingling with the population, using subterfuge and violence against political opponents.

All chinks caught shilling for the PRC should all be stripped of their Canadian citizenship and deported back to China.

CHINKS GTFO YOU WILL NEVER BE CANADIAN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BASED CHINK THEY'RE ALL HEARTLESS INSECTOID RICENIGGERS.

Attached: 1565648348119.png (500x398, 167K)

chinese investment is over now essentially. I talked to my rich chinese friend and he told me they can now only take 30k a year out of china now. Plus foreign buyers tax and empty home tax. Now the chinks are buying in montreal I heard. This is why the vancouver market has been going down lately.

>complains
>won't solve the problem
Good riddance.

Yes that is an atypical price however you cannot find a street with more than 20 houses in Vancouver proper without a vacant house.
Some of the abandoned houses I've seen should be heritage sites, they were quite beautiful.

Same, as a white man myself I feel safer around the Chinese than whites. White Canadians are super aggressive and disgusting. I'm ashamed to be white sometimes.

>communist supporters
>not fitting into leafland
You've got that right ass backwards.

>Vancouver millennials to Montreal millennials

Attached: source[1].gif (500x250, 918K)

Dont give in to the memes. Vancouver is probably the most beautiful city in north america if you like nature. You can buy most potent weed as easy as ordering a pizza. No blacks around. I am a white man here, and I dont get the harm in many asians being around. I must more dislike Indians because they smell. The Chinese don't cause any problems and don't bother me. The cost of living is high so it would be good to live in the suburbs which are more white. (not surrey or richmond)

>>complains
>>won't solve the problem
>Good riddance.
We see you for the subvert that you are. You're not fooling anyone. Kill yourself, faggot.

>"exchange students" who are on the China side
same shit happened during the cold war era with the soviets

>Vancouver is probably the most beautiful city in north america if you like nature. You can buy most potent weed as easy as ordering a pizza. No blacks around. I am a white man here, and I dont get the harm in many asians being around.
Another subversive post. "Weed, beautiful nature, and Asians are good." Fuck off.

True but they will always vote left.

>projecting
Asians are objectively neutral. Stop hiding ur flag shithole country.

>anyone trying to actually fight off commies and degeneracy is the enemy
Revealed.
Stay in the city, jew.

do you think the situation will worsen like in Europe? Are there any problems with Muslims or blacks? And thanks for the answers

FFS can somebody start killing chinks please. These insects are gonna fuck it all up for everyone. They already fucked it all up for themselves in their chinkland and now they are coming to Americas to fuck it all up for us.

I swear to god I'm gonna start killing chinks

In vancouver metro area, it is more of economic and regional segregation. Surrey is where all the brown people (paki and Indian). Richmond most Chinese people. Large korean and philipean polution as well. New Westminster is still pretty damn white and the farther out ones are white too.
In the future, we will most likely just get more asians maybe a little Muslims but I dought that many, they will probably just be dispersed around canda. blacks are only 1.3 percent of the population.
If you define situation worse as les white people? Yeah for sure are birth rates are low and Canada does a merit-based point immigration system. We will just bring in more and more educated south and east Asian people (We encourage international students to get degrees here and extort them to make immigration easier).
Its not like the states where you can just cross the border. Immigration has a lot of requirements if ur interested look into and maybe finish ur school here.

Never mind, this one's counting beaners

Disregard.

Yeah that's the Canadian flag

I would give having a few less percent white people when Vancouver has 1.2 percent of blacks compared to 8.9 percent blacks.

it's like a zerg invasion

God I hate BC but I love the outdoors too much to leave, i'm a faggot