Why do you hate niggers Jow Forums?

Attached: EB99E-bXoAAj9Xj.png (300x757, 138K)

their niggerness

theyre ugly and unattractive
i dont hate them. i just think they need to stay away from my people as well as other races that have attractive women

I've never met a nigger who wasn't stupid, rude, a dopehead, or all of the above.

Because they look, act and stink like shit-flinging ass-licking jungle apes, how the fuck can you even ask such a stupid question?

On behalf of "pol".
Fuck your mother.

And when they're not committing crimes they are sociopathic and aggressive

Attached: 2017 crimes.png (1490x642, 25K)

Because the whole world would be much better without them and everyone knows it deep down in their heart of hearts. Look at Africa. It is nothing but war, rape, violence, dysfunction, and disease. That is what will happen if we let niggers breed out of control. Niggers are the biggest threat to the human race.

I don't
All goyim are equaly bad in my eyes

Attached: israel.png (333x444, 331K)

I think about this a lot.
Do you think black folks hate themselves because of how often these stereotypes are true?
Or do they just think they are just like everyone else?

I really dont know, I've met self hating blacks and Tariq Nasheed types that fully believe that they wuz kangz, so idk

They have been used as a weapon to destroy the things I love.

They're agents of disorder and chaos. It's sad that they live and think the way that they do, but I don't really pity them because they love their lifestyle. They deserve what they get.

What they are used to do, to sow civic disenchantment and to steal the benefits of social philanthropy, that is what makes niggers evil. They ruin society. If we held them to standards and kept them in like, they would be harmless. But they are allowed to nig everything up

Attached: 1565720452520.jpg (600x768, 93K)

I didn't hate them, until I transfered to a university packed with them.

They are really stupid, skinny, weak and uncoordinated like poojabs, and insecure about it. Even the best of the best, the richest trust fund babies in Africa, are fucking retarded shit smears.

Cus one BLACK MAN produces more TEST than a dozen of Wipe bois.Just Google it.

They use their skin to justify their actions

MODS

Attached: vum111qmo -- 001 -- mjx111yuj'.webm (480x854, 2.93M)

ISRAEL MODS MODS MODS ISRAEL

Because they have to go back OP

They’re the most insecure race of people walking on this planet despite all the reddit tier memes about them being “superior” in every category.

Niggers are literally walking ticking time bombs waiting to explode at a moments notice. Never relax around them isn’t a meme. You can’t trust them. Dont ever bring them to your house unless you want to get robbed and don’t ever introduce them to any females that you associate with unless you want to turn into a cuck cause one way or another Mayshore Deek Williams is going to have sex with them through luring or raping.

They are the most racist, no self awared, ignorant loud mouth human group of garbage currently coexisting with us on this planet.

We no longer have mods. They got kiked so CIA can false flag and shut down the website. While also delegitimizing Jow Forums's claims of elite pedophile ring.

At least this CP has its priorities straight
MODS

Jow Forums told me to

those Nubian goddesses are being so powerful, shut up you racists.

Attached: clownworld.png (360x293, 161K)

Stop responding to threads like this

Attached: IMG_20190818_083634.jpg (962x415, 50K)

They're annoying, stupid, and possessive. Kinda like women.

i dont. I think it keeps whiteys in check from their muh superiority complex

This doesn’t seem real, but I don’t really trust anything on the internet anymore.

Attached: FF318532-5281-4E96-A224-C16FE128400C.jpg (1125x742, 402K)

I don't hate them, I just want to cull them and take the riches.

Attached: kween.webm (500x625, 2.51M)

nigger

Attached: 1562098671211.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Attached: 1564646608338.webm (540x302, 2.55M)

they chimp out and squat in streets too much

I just don't want to live near them and I don't think I should feel guilty for that.