If I were a shill, or any entity or organization hired to make people forget about Epstein, do you know what I would do?

If I were a shill, or any entity or organization hired to make people forget about Epstein, do you know what I would do?

I would make the whole theories about Epstein appear ludicrously absurd. I would gather a team to post 24/7 shitty theories about him on social media and Jow Forums. Baby teeth? Totally. Body switch? Absolutely. I would promote, encourage and spread myself the most eccentric suppositions about him, and post whole threads of false evidence to backup my claims.

And then the MSM would take a look at these theories, take a look at Jow Forums, and make a giant glowing headline "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS BECOME CRAZY AFTER EPSTEIN'S SUICIDE". I would ask journalists to write articles presenting the most ludicrous theories in an ironic tone. And after a so meticulous campaign of disinformation, when people will think about Epstein conspiracy theories, they won't think about the Clintons or prince Andrew. No, they'll think about Epstein's alleged baby teeth. And they'll tell themselves: "what a bunch of losers, the MSM is right."

Attached: epstein.jpg (768x1022, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/style/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-mansion-bill-clinton-painting
youtu.be/nK63JAcD8uQ?t=35
youtu.be/Z22um3H_EaM?t=155
youtube.com/watch?v=T8M9IwwQa2I
youtube.com/watch?v=wrFQxqt0Y1I&t=24s
youtu.be/R_YLKzxMEXs?t=292
youtube.com/watch?v=bLB6r7-wsjc&lc=z22rwfljjmibxl5qx04t1aokgpdc45tjlttusxsdgvbyrk0h00410.1565733666490590
journals.aps.org/prl/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevLett.109.150404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muh clintons muh andrew

Attached: 750E4AFB-7E02-45C6-A5D8-B8EF49FA8E89.jpg (750x468, 57K)

how does it make you feel to post something like. it can't feel good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-003113_Twitter.jpg (720x1280, 235K)

it sure is late. i'm getting tired.
You must be tired.
All I want to do is just go to bed
Sleepy.
Nothing new will come here tonight.
So sleepy.
there's always tomorrow
Go to sleep.

who? who's Epstein? never heard that name before

Attached: 1560961460153.png (374x347, 171K)

the conspiracy theories surrounding jeffrey epstein have been debunked multiple times

He's alive.

You don't have multiple geared secret services guard a white METT van while no journalist is allowed close by, just so you can fake loading a corpse in that said white van, to then turn around and load a body bag in a black suburban.

Attached: who.jpg (611x962, 190K)

Ignore the Meta-Shill and just look at this fucker. An appeal to rationality doesn't work against that which is innately irrational.

Attached: DentChair.jpg (1500x873, 282K)

A different angle on the kiddo teeth dentures.

Attached: 1565925384118.png (513x478, 238K)

It’s called cognitive infiltration. It’s why you see shit like flat earth threads here and flat earth videos on youtube.

vanityfair.com/style/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-mansion-bill-clinton-painting
To top it off, he has human eyes as a decoration.

If you think for a moment those aren't baby dentures. It's because you can't believe. It's too ridiculous and evil to be true. But it is. Take the fucking redpill, or do what you are now. Taking the blue suppository.

Attached: trump-ivanka-pizzagate.jpg (1295x3228, 1.21M)

Yeah, I think he's still alive. They took him out from the jail and switched him out on the way to the hospital. His private security that was spotted on the island was transporting his "body" in the ambulance. There's too many coincidences to be mere coincidences. The guy had dirt on everyone including the people controlling our politicians. He had a contingency plan.
But the problem is that they just looked at the main mansion and they didn't search any other buildings on the property. Or the underground areas. @00:35

Notice how the blue and green "garages" are both camoflauged from the sky. From a plane those 2 buildings would look like parking lots.
Notice how the underground doors (entrances to the subteranean part of the island) are all painted green camoflauging them into the island from the sea.

>youtu.be/nK63JAcD8uQ?t=35

That is where the real juicy stuff is. Why else would Epstein have a fake ambulance on his island?
>youtu.be/Z22um3H_EaM?t=155

They barged it off during disasters to kidnap disaster orphans

>youtube.com/watch?v=T8M9IwwQa2I

and barge them back to the Island and drive them up to the truck dock at the green building and unloaded the kids into a secure staging area on that dock where they took them underground to their cells (Notice the green pipes coming from underground in the video, those are obviously air ventilation for the cells. 6 total.) @3:35

>youtube.com/watch?v=wrFQxqt0Y1I&t=24s

See those air vents here at 4:50 (same used on doomsday prepper shelters underground)
>youtu.be/R_YLKzxMEXs?t=292

They knew what they were looking for and they went directly to it because Epstein told them where it was. They did not search anything else.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bLB6r7-wsjc&lc=z22rwfljjmibxl5qx04t1aokgpdc45tjlttusxsdgvbyrk0h00410.1565733666490590

You rarely see the man smile with full teeth. That's the hallmark of someone very self-concious about how their teeth looks. That kind of man would be horrified by said picture, and would instantly get dentures/implants to avoid ever having to see himself on film with such ugly teeth. The pic with Trump is probably the oldest one can find, he simply got dentures/implants since. It also explains the dentists chair.

>I need a dentist chair in my home, for IMPLANTS or DENTURES.
Quit playing the retards advocate.

Why would a billionaire screw with dentist appointments and having to go to a dentist? If you have the means you install a chair and the dentists come to you. Besides, baby teeth dentures is beyond schizophrenia.

Well, yeah. It's a sign of mental illness.
So is having a pedophile island.

Russian bots killed Epstein

You see the weird fucking paintings of Bill Clinton they found on the Island?

Attached: file.png (1280x900, 2.15M)

I mean the theory.

They would probably try stupid nigger shit like this kiked leaf poster

Attached: 1565849992755.jpg (300x300, 24K)

There's tons of those spoof paintings.

Attached: lf.jpg (805x600, 135K)

If I were the devil, I’d just keep right on doing what he’s doing

Yes kike. It's perfectly normal to do all that subversion around a corpse. KYS shill.

Attached: wflf.jpg (427x600, 77K)

The basic facts are ludicrously absurd though

You're trying to hard, moshe
Is it difficult being this easy?

Attached: 1547180646089.png (894x894, 473K)

The theory that a guy who Grooms and kidnaps children, might abuse them. Is Schizo?
You implicate all of the elites in a cabal on tenuous claims at best with Pedogate. But oh, no. The psychopath Epstein didn't go full Ed Gein because that sounds crazy. Ignore the human eyeball decorations in his mansion.

The implication that a grown man would wear dentures fashioned from childrens' teeth is absolutely insane. Teeth rot, for starters.. and Jesus, I don't know what to tell you. It's probably the most insane theory i've heard on Jow Forums. Even different timelines make more sense.

Not gonna argue with a kike, watch the videos.

Attached: FEDS.png (622x622, 486K)

>Teeth rot
That's exactly why Taxidermy is a thing user.
>It's more insane than multiple timelines.
That's just science user.
How bluepilled are you exactly?

>not realizing conspiracies are funded and allowed
That's cute

Hey, you got the last word in.
You must be right.

Attached: 842cf876cbcd32b4538ef865691081f63db02d612cbc00b904d9dfa0a6fw5bb.png (1280x720, 513K)

No shit. I've been thinking the same for years at this point, the most batshit conspiracy theories are planted to discredit the rest of us.
Another example is brenton tarrant.
Earlier today there was a thread where people were arguing about him having three different body doubles and squibs and "it was all fake but he ran someone over to make it seem more real after totally fake shooting her" and other stupid shit.

I see your flag, you upside down fuck

I know fuck all about taxidermy, but I assume it involves a bunch of chemicals one might not want to have in his mouth.
>science

Attached: dwhw.jpg (1280x1760, 162K)

under rated

>Multiple timelines can't exist
>Only mine can

>I don't know anything about taxidermy
>I've literally never seen a hunting trophy with teeth, seen a taxidermied bear, or a fucking Dinosaur skull.

Attached: 1566106397013.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

BUT THEY TOOK ANTHON BOURDAINES BODY, PUT IT IN CRYOGENESIS, THEN USED IT AS A DOUBLE TO SMUGGLE EPSTEIN OUT ON ORDERS OF Q-user AND TRUMP

Attached: 1545336387476.jpg (709x462, 48K)

Even my most liberal friends can't swallow that this was a suicide. Think it was irronically a huge eye opener for normies

They would call anyone not believing the msm story a kike or a nigger, especially if they get it right and say he's still alive. I suspect they would post an anime girl pic in an attempt to fit in.

The Many Worlds theory is not a scientific theory

If Epstein had that much dirt on everyone they would want him dead.

Bodyswap is a red herring. He was killed. Whether it was by the Clintons or the FBI. If Epstein was swapped and living out the rest of his days on the other side of the earths ass, theres no reason why he cant talk and blow the whistle on all of his conspirators.

MSM story is suicide, true story is he was murdered to silence his testimony.
Stop being such a kike nigger, now excuse m; I have anime to post.

Attached: 94f44a3a7a95b4801ac4045d4330ea26c2377ed3409e41b7231badd7fc75c8760588.png (398x582, 340K)

Just because
>(You)
Don't think it's a scientific theory.
Doesn't mean it's not a scientific theory. It's been considered and reviewed by many scientists who consider it too far reaching to currently approach. It is a current theory though. It has been for a while.

I’m wondering if the suicide vs murder debate isn’t just the media trying to distract from who else is implicated. At this point we need to move forward. Maybe the normies think that without Epstein there is no case

yeah but its obvious in broader view, its not scientific because there is nothing to measure about it.

One misconception that should be cleared up imo
journals.aps.org/prl/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevLett.109.150404

It doesn't matter how he died. We just need to see what else we can find.

Attached: 1565917181574.jpg (242x249, 11K)

pretty sure the dominoes stop there. What else is the point of suicide watch if you can just figure things out without him?

>Theory
>strawman 1
>strawman 2
>strawman 3

The Many Worlds theory literally cannot be tested or falsified via the Scientific Method. Some scientists may think it's plausible or implausible, doesn't matter. It's not a scientific theory.

The only place to go from here is to disprove multiple Universe and timelines. Which is of course retarded and off topic. I get that everyone involved is butthurt. But there are facts to find so stop going off the rails.
>Muh baby teeth.
I'd believe it. But we don't have any proof.

Faking his death would achieve the same thing and not disrupt the people smuggling

>Not scientific
By your definition

>The Scientific Method is MY subjective definition of scientific

You're retarded

user do you really think anyone but marginal crowd gives a fuck about epstein?

you all have to know is that all this chatter about all this "conspiracy" shit is nothing but a control demographics check by think tanks and agencies, who roll around certain information just to see how the tolerance margin is doing.

if anything was out of control.. you know.. exceeding the marginal levels of attention in society then certain action would be taken

what kind of action..
well, all kind of kinds. some new massive and popular shows, some law or scandal that would overshadow whatever or even an organised bloodshed, just to drive the levels of attention to certain aspects of life back behind the margin

you have to understand that social engineering is a very subtle matter and epstein scandal was done on purpose just to check how the public would react

you think epstein was a big player or something?? he was only a lowly pawn, just to give an idea of what a regular person is TO THEM.. a tiny pixel, nothing more

but they need all pixels to be arranged in a certain pattern, they need all pixels to react to certain commands instantly, and they constantly run system checks on society

and what you see online.. is nothing but that - system checks.

they are not afraid of us, they are not afraid of being found out..

we're not a threat to them. all they need to know is whether the public reaction is within the parameters they have set.

all this.. conspiracy research is nothing but playing along their game. we can't control the society, we don't have the instruments to do so

all we are to them is pixels which they arrange in any way they want

who is they?? it's not the kikes

it's much much much more complex then this.. and simple at the same time. it's complex simplicity

Attached: Untitled.png (976x786, 39K)

How about this one, Epstein's baby teeth are in fact alien technology that allows him access to different timelines.

back to plebbit

Nothing more absurd than believing Mossad would kill one of their own.

He's right, though. It isn't a scientific theory. It's even a theory. It's a hypothesis. It's 'not even wrong', meaning that it is completely untestable, and utterly unscientific.

>* It isn't a scientific theory. It's not even a theory.

I thought you said I was a kike?
Are you in the business of changing perspective?
Sounds awfully jewish.

Attached: 9b3d788f4bfe436d0a06494a31f945094698a3f84a8a23ae24a12ade59b3d788f4bfe436d0a0642132131f945094698a3556 (834x834, 50K)

Re read any of my posts and learn some comprehension

I did and you're still an absolute faggot.

Attached: 1f56159842210f5c0d5b7305ad7eca198b2ee26843cb5c86744cb2498b3de270.png (1366x768, 928K)

That's about the size of it. It would make a great sociology or political science project (for someone objective enough) to go through the archives of the sticky of the happening and see these theories being developed.
Of course you'll get kicked out of any university for Questioning The Narrative, but it would be damned interesting.

Stop animeposting you faggot

Epstein is definitely dead because
1) There was enough evidence to put him in jail
2) He was gonna talk in the hope to get a deal
3) His friends freaked out and got him killed.

That's the most realistic possibility. If you help Epstein evade, what the fuck are you gonna do with him? Do you really want to take the risk, until the end of your life, that he talks?

Attached: f207fb34dcd6ef6e6a51ae9fc90f3120d177c32140d439b479a1741499aaf2477.gif (500x364, 191K)

So much to research, so little time. The topic of political influencing is fascinating.

You need to understand, they are one group. They are not against each other. They are not going to incoming each other. The court system is part of the group. They are all friends as you said.

So where did I say you were a kike?

It' s called "poisoning the well". And ... what special group of people is historycally associated with that?

I wonder who.

the allegations against jeffrey epstein have never been proven or substantiated

Get out.

>"Obama also liked his Hot Dogs with mustard."

Fucking pedophiles.

This one.

Attached: b99d42a821343c2b47c798adf3bcbb88c0a9f3adc2cbbeadeaf2187622cbe8d0.gif (615x720, 280K)

Bump

Yes.
Re read for comprehension.

You Called someone a kike nigger, and I was saying a shill would say exactly that. Re read it until you get it.

I re-read it over 9000 times and you're still an absolute faggot.

Attached: 1565004487432.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

So you have zero comprehension

>makes suggestive comment
>gets called out
>double backs
Imagine being this jewish

Attached: 1565224234815.png (375x424, 190K)

Wtf are you talking about?

I hate people who talk like you
>muh muh

You called me jewish!

Attached: 1565866108673.png (875x720, 770K)

I'm with you on not swallowing the schizopill, but just a fyi teeth outisde the mouth wont rot. intact skeletons will still have their teeth, even after all the flesh has rotted away. Shit, I have my wisdom teeth sitting in my dresser and they're fine.

You absolutely can fashion dentures from human teeth. There's even speculation that Washington's were fashioned from slave teeth, in contrast to the wooden teeth meme.

Kek.
You called this guy a kike:I said a shill would call this guy a kike.:Just get it you fucking retard

You cunts know nothing about taxidermy. This isn't a point of contention. Dentures made from human teeth are an age old thing. Was common place in Victorian times.

You saying it was a joke?

Attached: 1566013568544.jpg (657x720, 131K)

No.
wtf is wrong with you?

Nice attempt to change the subject, but it is a definitive fact that you were suggesting I am some kind of jew where in reality it is you who is the kike.

Attached: bc41ca61c1e36a0a092eb40551d2c7be0c2a8d4d4597291ab746be71836d7c2a (1).png (1366x768, 883K)

I would repost the same crap about his death six million times so you retards don't research about his never-ending connections to the jewish mafia.

Notice Epstein is being linked in the MSM to Ehud Barak. Who gains?

Attached: www.gif (798x670, 192K)

Kys weeb autist

I'm sorry but you're too smart to be using this board in 2019, you're not welcome here.