How can sexuality be genetic if gender is not?

Attached: Data.jpg (640x480, 60K)

it can't
you're a faggot
kys

It is. XX and XY.

Because its profitable

excellent points lol I knew this from years ago faggot jews lying schizoing their vapid demonic "born this way" crap implying no will agency etc or decisions whatever
meanwhile
gender is "fluid"

huhh?

Attached: canigetuhhhhhhhh.jpg (640x640, 48K)

You have all these random traits, a few plugged in together make you gay susceptible. In another way getting assaulted as a child can get similar result of gayness but not in the same way.

This. Having several genetic "red flags" for gayness can predispose you to homosexuality. If your mother produces lots of stress hormones while she's pregnant with you, it can predispose you to homosexuality. If your uncle makes you play Lickysuck in the closet, it can predispose you to homosexuality. Ditto with watching half an hour of Jewish cartoons.

Attached: Faggot Tree.png (640x428, 489K)

>How can sexuality be genetic if gender is not?

Former libshit here. The unironic answer they would give you is that it doesn't matter. Regardless of where sexuality and gender fall on the "nature vs nurture" spectrum, it's something that the individual has no control over. And hating somebody for something they have no control over makes you a dick.

How can sneed be a feed and seed if chuck is not?

Sexuality isn't genetic.
Source: Have one straight dude at work with a gay identical twin and one gay guy with a straight identical twin.

Gender is genetic, sexuality is partly.

What gender is a strawman?

I agree that they we shouldn't hate, but the premises presented are contradictory. The supposed genetic basis for homosexuality is used to refute the "Hate the Sin, Love the Sinner" argument, which is then used to concluded as said, no agency over one's desires.

Wouldn't say it's genetic. Would argue that it's nature's way of handling overpopulation though.

>my choices are genetic
>my body is not genetic

you know you're dealing with satanic liars when everything is reversed.

>abortion is moral
>whites are the most dangerous race
>rap is culture, classical music is not
>being fat is admirable
>gay orgies belong in the streets in public
>transsexuals are the most brave and strong of all people

Pretty sure the liberal narrative is that gender and sexuality are both things that you have no agency over. Gender is in your head while sexuality is in your DNA, but both are things you can't control.

How can you be eacist if race doesn't exist?

Attached: 1566086558235.jpg (255x444, 85K)

>thinking clown world has rules

Attached: honker-of-honks.jpg (1242x795, 387K)

Gender is something Judith Butler made up 30 years ago. It is not real.

They can BOTH be genetic, and also both be non-binary, as we see in many species as well as our own, Cheers.

Everything is genetic, asswipe.