Portland

That was an embarrassment.
For all of us
Now don't get me wrong, I despise both the proud boys and Patriot prayer for a few reasons.

>total cringe
>no real structure or goals
>cringey meme aesthetics
>riddled with niggers and boomers
>did i mention how cringey they are?

whether we like it or not, these people who showed up in Portland to stand up to antifa represent right-wing America, and I use right-wing as an umbrella term for anyone who's not a degenerate communist.
But the point is they represent us and that's not a good thing, they don't have the numbers or the charisma to actually be anything more than a source love memes mocking us.

We need our own antifa, not a destructive inherently violent group but one that puts Aesthetics, Optics, and building an actual membership to rival that of the left'
You might call me a glow Nigger but I'm genuinely just trying to be proactive and look out for all of our best interests which we should all be doing collectively.
Help brainstorm in this thread about ways to improve IRL activism

Attached: IMG_20190817_225301.png (726x572, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cgeiJHkDvRo?t=522
patriotfront.us/an-end-to-tolerance/
youtube.com/watch?v=cgeiJHkDvRo&t=463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for that opinion Shlomo. How's the weather in Tel-Aviv tonite?

Non of this shit accomplished anything. It's just a chance for people on both sides with nothing else going on in thier lives to LARP at the expense of the taxpayer.

Haha how original you fucking nigger.
Why is it anytime someone suggests we actually be proactive and build our own network some smiley ball of shit like you comes along and trys to scare people off or shut down the thread with talk of glow niggers or Jews.

I agree but leftist larping gets people hurt, innocent people most if the time.
We have zero public strength just boomer knights and niggers getting mobbed

ill keep trying to organize us for as long as it takes.
As cringey as it sounds we really are the last hope and you fuckers need to wake up.

Yes lets start our own group of violent protesters never mind the fact that the mainstream media will crucify us dont worry about the fact that no citys mayor will stop its police from beating and arresting us forget that we will be labeled terrorist the moment we congregate thes is what we need to do

Attached: 1566092845074.jpg (456x323, 27K)

This is the result of stupid super hero movies. Both sides should be taken out of society

Disregard this post this user dont read good

Attached: 1522618538082.png (1946x708, 161K)

I was there and this guy was literally kicked out of the PP/PB side due to his past antics. He stuck around, intentionally wandered into a crowd of Antifa and got jumped because no one would tell him where the barbecue was (Vancouver). He's just a methhead faggot looking for Patreon victimbux. He's also an ex-con who lives in California and his girlfriend is a spic.

That was FBI and CIA glowniggers larping as right wingers.

There was a lot of guys there user , I'm sure a few of them had spic girlfriends and got jumped

is this carnival in cologne or are these really protests?

Attached: cologne-cathedral_1521086i.jpg (620x400, 66K)

It cost a leftist government over 2 million dollars

They should be done weekly

Isn't this the guy who "switched sides" and started chilling with Antifa a while ago? What, now he's back with the Proud Boys again?

Why have the Thots betrayed us?

Attached: AntifaBlonde.jpg (2048x1536, 621K)

You're definitely not wrong based on what I saw

first sparks of civil war :3

Thanks for the spicy take on what "we" should do Rabbi.

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x474, 36K)

This Patroit Prayer stuff is stupid but reminder that guy with his daughter in the picture are Fed Paid Snitch Informants. Literally by his own admission he's involving himself in these groups to snitch on people to the feds. youtu.be/cgeiJHkDvRo?t=522 If you watch the full documentary you clearly get the impression he's a flaming homo too. Again this Patroit Movement shit is gay and a scam but fed informants are scum no matter what even in they're in Antifa.

Attached: 1565221854446.jpg (1280x748, 145K)

Basically you want an american SA. It'll be branded an extremist group no matter how pristine your communication and acts are.

I feel like you answered your own question there m8.

If you want it to get better you have to cure apathy. Groups like antifa have lost youth on their side who don't know who the fuck they are yet. Something massive would need to happen to get some of them to start waking the fuck up.

They don't represent me because I'm not some pussy conservative like you. Screw your optics faggot, I'll be as extreme as I please.

Attached: 1565860098886.png (904x882, 914K)

Cool, can all of you fuckwads please get out of my state now?

Attached: 1566016366602.jpg (480x260, 34K)

Do you by chance do butt stuff?

Attached: HbN0U.jpg (1416x2128, 446K)

LOL. No you won't, faggot, or you'd have fucking done it by now.

I like this fag parade. Looks like gay pride!

Attached: Road_Sign_Penguins_Crossing_NZ.jpg (1664x2496, 1.87M)

promoting pictures like this is the easiest way to weaken faggy groups like antifa

the cascadia subduction zone will go off shortly and cause that area to flow into the ocean where it belongs.

>mainstream media will crucify

>ohhh nooo m-muh optics! d-don't worry guys we'll vote ourselves out of this mess and if that doesn't work Rabbi Jesus Christ is coming back any day now!

we do have that, they're called Patriot Front. If you're a true NatSoc/fascist American who wants a physical network and community of strong, healthy, white American fascists, who don't cringe LARP as Nazis, then apply to Patriot Front!

Attached: sized PF header.jpg (1200x628, 91K)

>be proactive
Kek
Your first day on Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_0203.jpg (400x227, 11K)

Patriot Front confronted and absolutely terrified an Antifa Group at a communist book fair in Texas. They acted professional, and maintained good optics. They literally made the "Anarcho-Communists" call the police, and talk about PRIVATE PROPERTY LAWS! Kek!

Video here:
patriotfront.us/an-end-to-tolerance/

Attached: patriot-front-torch-e1510183371474.jpg (550x381, 47K)

yikes..

Attached: MIGA.jpg (1242x2608, 1.29M)

I don't see the point of rallying in these shitlib cities at all. It's one thing to show up in a southern or midwestern state to defend a monument or something like that (Risky is that still is). It's quite another to march in places where Communists are in total control and ordering the police to stand down while you're attacked or just arresting you. And where you're literally surrounded by GlowNiggers and entrapment schemes. That just seems stupid to me and what is it really accomplishing? If the purpose is to educate the public then the only message being sent is cringe tier, MIGA nationalism which is a big part of the problem. Surely there is a better way forward than this.

>Israeli flag star of Remphan on helmet
>how all those people just kept walking forward like drones behind the front line of harassers
Honestly, it comes off as a staged incident to try and drive people psychologically closer to Israel by evoking pity and a sense of comradery, while also placing the person as the underdog in the situation too. We all know Israelis are not the underdogs in the middle east situation.

>muh media muh labels!!!!!
>epic chilean helicopter meme

Attached: 1537287557755.jpg (480x477, 30K)

CWII is coming soon enough, make sure you stay around for it by not getting yourself sidelined in in these pre-game retard rodeos.

1. Get these arseholes in pantifa to fight the cops and the locals. They loose no matter what when this happens.

2. Show up to their public rallies. Stay a gray man and keep distance. Catalog and collect info on each of these turdblossoms for the future. Particularly the busing arrangements beforehand, the people in charge, etc. I have done this the two times pantifa showed up in my town. There were all astro-turfed and bused in but we now know who they are and the blue-hive from whence they came.

Got most of them arrested if you can, be the glow nigger for once. If they are attempting to incite a riot, assault, trespassing, etc-- film it. Get them to commit the felonies and ruin their lives.

What not to do:

Don't get into fist fights or catty bitch slap fights with them. It's the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard and the coverage of you being a retard always looks bad.

You run the risk of throwing away your life for an arrest/conviction record and being tarred with "muh nazi". Just to hit someone? Why? You know you can beat their ass, but do you want to cut your hand knocking out their faggoty teeth and get the GRIDS?

>Isn't this the guy who "switched sides" and started chilling with Antifa a while ago?
Yes
>What, now he's back with the Proud Boys again?
He begs for money on Patreon and flies to these events to gain more followers. Sometimes his patrons fly him out. Or maybe he's just laundering money from pimping out his girlfriend, idk

his daughter's mom is an illegal:
youtube.com/watch?v=cgeiJHkDvRo&t=463

Checked.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190725_074622972.jpg (485x480, 87K)

Well then, "us" doesn't really apply. Does it?

Your basically asking for the SA.

Wow even in there own propaganda they couldn't spin that in their favor

Attached: 1566093974603.jpg (600x800, 99K)

OP is right. Until the right forms a proper public presence with good optics nothing will change. Memes are great but they can’t fight the entire metaphysical battle.

>2. Show up to their public rallies. Stay a gray man and keep distance. Catalog and collect info on each of these turdblossoms for the future. Particularly the busing arrangements beforehand, the people in charge, etc.

I did this to the Occupy ICE Antifa group that set up near where I live. I got photos of them unmasked at their "movie night" event. Then I went through the Facebook profiles of everyone who liked posts on their Facebook page and was able to get over a dozen doxxes.

exactly, Patriot Front exposes the (((communists))) for being what they actually are, pussy LARPing faggots. They will never come out and actually fight true American fascists, because they know the true American fascists of Patriot Front will smash them into the fucking ground.

Attached: manifestobanner2.png (1933x424, 44K)

Just let portland fester and rot. That can be their hq. Then take steps to prevent this from happening in other states.

They will inevitably crash and burn themselves down. Thats the only cool thing about leftists.

Attached: Used-Michael-William-and-Andy.jpg (960x720, 74K)

Im against all forms of authoritarian rule right now communist are the bigger shit heads but if the fascist get uppity they should be delt with similarly.

Attached: 1566013350027.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

They are called brownshirts. In italy, blackshirts.

Authoritarianism is only a means to an end in true NatSoc/Fascism. After 3 generations of unbrainwashed white Americans, a republic would be established. We have gone too far off the track, our youth is being brainwashed. We must reset the train, and once things are right and back to as nature intends, the republic built by our forefathers must be reestablished entirely.

WTF is this picture?

Cuck Spartan and his illegal alien spawn

It's called the police and military. Business owners and the labor force pay taxes, and those taxes support your police and military.

Logical people build. Irrational people make chaos.

If you really want to make a difference, first address automation and then address immigration. Both are driving down wages.

Automation can be addressed by teaching people basic economics and then acclimating yourself to a computer. Immigration can be addressed by setting up emigration charities that create an easy path for non-integrating elements to leave quiet and peacefully - without the need for an inefficient government response.

Attached: T-2000.jpg (698x768, 223K)

Yes, let's put any real opposition on a list. Where do I sign up?

Attached: 1560650481780.jpg (600x456, 174K)

>republic built by our forefathers must be reestablished entirely.
Ok but the 2nd amendment stays

Attached: 1566108850630.jpg (440x239, 107K)

In the meantime i mean

"US"
Bro, there is no "us".
Those fucking antifa fags are paid for, the proud boys paid for....we're here, at home, on our computers.
That shit ain't "us".
It's you all, you fucking antifa retards, seriously look at yourself. A fucking mess. You're a fucking meme.

We could really lose Portland and nothing of value would be lost.

Best strategy would be to infiltrate their groups and instigate with the cops
When anything you do is portrayed as "naziism" then the best option is to screw with their optics

jew cuck spartan drags a loli around with him
..this pic doesn't invoke surprise

In case you haven't figured it out yet most guys here are pussies. That's why you hear them say let's don't do it because they'll pick on us if we do. I'm convinced theyll always be pussies.

If you want a white identity force willing to do something don't come to Jow Forums, go to prison. Guys there arent scared of police and media coverage. Here you have too many larping teenagers and schizo adults making excuses for never doing anything except cheering on pointless massacres of civilians.

"Pussies" meaning noone wants to put on pretend knight armor with sparkles and glitter and go out and challenge social norms with dildoes on our heads?

Checked and based. Both sides are as cringe. There is a reason you see less right winged faggots on the street because there tends to be less cringy ones.

Ooof, holy fucking based.
Love that chant. Life, Liberty, Victory.
Antifa literally shitting their pants that's excellent.

Although I do gotta get to wondering why they're using jew colours in their flag.

Hey cia/fbi/alphabets

Youre going to have to kill someone to make any waves this year

Last election was one thing, now its stale, I wont waste even a second watching that scripted garbage now

Introduce real violence and ill start watching and spreading it again, or not and keep wasting your money on them

It's a Live Action Role Play, user. Don't expect major violence at it. You have rival street theatre companies who are basically playing the Pro Wrestling version of Revolution "fighting" each other. Sometimes a few of the rougher boys go off script and do more damage than they are supposed to, but all in all, it is a bunch of weak sauce. If you like silly, pathetic and dip your toes in the water tier violence, these events are for you. If you are hard enough to be an assassin, that's your business. Just don't expect street theatre companies to be anywhere near your level. (These guys can't even go somewhere without tipping off the cops first. Somebody might get killed if they played their cards close to the vest.)

Forming real life organizations gets you nowhere but on a fed list. Do you remember Gavin McInnes. He kept ranting about why all those 1488er trolls are all going to jail. Well look at where he's now to find out if he was right or not.

Forget IRL meetups, the single most important thing right now is internet freedom and anonymity.

Attached: bad_idea.jpg (474x316, 13K)

Oh look the media immediately took it out of context.

>antifa
>having aesthetics and optics
We need a new RAM

>cucking to the msm narrative
Thats so 2014

No, YOU need to wake up.
If you truly desire this I'll tell you what you need:
Self sufficient HIDDEN groups that multiply without connections to former groups. Some can play minecraft, some can go into politics or leading roles, some can just keep the process going, nice and hidden.

If you're not a glowy, then you're naive. Do not rush into battle. Instead take years or decades to prepare and most importantly TO STAY ALIVE AND KEEP YOUR PEOPLE ALIVE, then blitzkrieg when the time is right.

Attached: 1550327488345.jpg (767x798, 88K)

>all of us
>we
>IRL activism

Attached: 1566116836115.jpg (1600x1600, 890K)

You overestimate how many actually useful people reside on the right (or left for that matter).
The truth is that most useful people have something better to do than take sides in pointless meme wars in a dead-end system, though the most stupid people on either extreme tend to help the opposite gain a temporary advantage.

did joe biggs say that?

> the single most important thing right now is internet freedom and anonymity.
And how do you suppose you'll get those things without organizing IRL?

Is that a spic or jungle gook whore? I really cannot tell the race of modern mystery meat Americans anymore.

Don't ever organise against the threats, goy. It must be a glownigger!

>just shitpost goyim
>do nothing else goyim
>everyone that wants to do something is a FED goyim
>never rock the boat goyim

Pathetic

Show flag kike. Nothing is more important than IRL. The time of the internet has passed, it woke up millions of people to the truth, but the clamps are set into place. Yes, keep fighting google and try to reclaim the internet freedom, but those in charge will create policies to stop it.
IRL must be done, but not like braindead niggers. Take a few decades or generations to build up a resistance, be like THEM, hidden and efficient, but be like US, pure in intent.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: index.png (193x261, 11K)

Yes but it starts with you.
Go out, find people, create hidden groups with the RIGHT intentions. Foolish groups will be met with policies to keep them out of ruling over anything. Then demographics will slowly wipe them out. Create intelligent, self-sufficient groups, live for our people. The only time the enemy should see you, is right before your sword strikes him down.

So go forth, brother, you are the difference. Do what you can. But plan big, and take your time. Remember the art of war, rushing into a battle that you can not win, is not brave nor commendable.