Hey guys am i white

hey guys am i white

Attached: d0f29b9da5475e4bc562a69129dd1706.jpg (496x926, 75K)

... yes

Yes

Yeah

Whiter than most burgers and bongs

>Dark hair,dark eyes
Gas yourself.

His eyes are blue, faggot.

Yes.
I mean we both know that's not a picture of you, you're probably the guy carrying this guys golf clubs and in return he lets you be his wingman and wash his dirty laundry. But yeah, white.

Are you blind, dude has blue green eyes, plus he’s a based Brazilian cause he has internet access.

If we had eugenics every guy would be this alpha, but instead Americans are der untermensch

leaf

That's some fine color-blindness, user. Fun fact: the most white whites have brown hair and brown eyes. No, not a joke.

Ricky Martin?

Well yes, you are. Nice to meet you Mr. Henry Cavill.

The other day I saw a guy walking around that looked exactly like Stallone, both my mother and brother also said it. Maybe Brazil is some sort of secret celeb clone factory gone extremely wrong.

Yeah I know, as it’s a mix between black and blonde hair and black and blue or green eyes. Plus look closer his brow ridge is blocking sunlight.

Plus that’s literally a repost of a picture of Henry Cavill.

Fuck off shitskin go back to soc

That's Henry Cavill the British actor. Geezy pete user.

Yeah I said that. Did you see the replies?

Attached: FB_IMG_1566110397686.jpg (768x960, 66K)

Wait shit I just rechecked this thread I replied to the wrong user. I’ll neck myself now.

Fuck off spic

If everyone was this Alpha, no one would be alpha

Good please don’t chop off penis and transform into mutant on behalf of a sick adult oh and by the way mr white where is the ghost robe with eyes cut out?

>Maybe Brazil is some sort of secret celeb clone factory gone extremely wrong.
naw actors probably go to brazil just to get BUNDA and then get some of them pregnant

ass or tits

Nah he's British, we're not white.

Attached: 888.jpg (236x214, 7K)

>henri cavill not white
you can die

y e s
ffs

that's Henry Cavill you fucking retards, no Brazilian spic looks like that

>Jow Forums d'oesnt know who is Henri
Henri is the symbol of what a white man is Jow Forums is realy fulled with normie shit or what ever