Why is the dog considered mans best friend?

Why is the dog considered mans best friend?

I had a cat, he was the best.

I've also had a few dogs (big ones), they were cool too.

But I didn't feel that the dogs were any more deserving of praise than the cat.

Attached: wolf.jpg (968x681, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYi7hPhEPGE
youtube.com/watch?v=fjSJe1P0c1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eie7WJF0aY0
youtube.com/watch?v=dfZhtArj1-M
washingtonpost.com/science/2019/07/10/police-discover-that-missing-man-was-eaten-by-his-dogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cats are based

Did you eat them?

Have fun having the Chinese Peoples Army come in to your hong kong apartment and seize your computer chink

Post more wolves

fuck you

Tiananmen square massacre

>reddit spacing
>/b/ tier topic
no (you) for OP. while i hope HK remains free from china i do hope OP takes a bullet in the gut from a chink and has to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of his life

Would a cat try to protect you if you were getting your ass beat?

A dog will kill someone or die to protect you. This is why gooks get nukes.

My dog would eat your face for being shit and bring me a bunch of muscle and bone where YOU used to be. All that for shit meat and rice

He ain't going to access this thread lol his computer is seized.

Well, if you want to go ahead wasting your time praising a cat, that's on you, faggot.

They've been my fascination for the longest time.

I would LOVE to have a wolf as a pet, or even a half wolf but there isn't enough space here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYi7hPhEPGE

Maybe one day I'll be able to buy one.

Attached: siberian wolf.jpg (750x428, 41K)

>Why is the dog considered white mans best friend?
ftfy

Attached: 39E77119-2CCE-43E6-82DF-B49F2B62CD36.jpg (739x415, 25K)

Capybara is man's best friends. Capybara also looks like Stalin, so it's political.

Attached: Capybara comfy.gif (480x480, 3.5M)

Dogs are just retarded version of feral wolves, smelly, barking at anyone on sight and shitting everywhere. Dog fuckers just use them as a sex toy 99% of the times because they can't get real woman pussy
Cats are cute and based.

wolves dont bark

youtube.com/watch?v=fjSJe1P0c1M

Watching these videos really makes me want to have a wolf or wolfdog as a pet.

What about horses & cows? I can't ride on a dog or have it carry my shit.(not counting sled dogs) and dog won't let me squeeze her tits.

Attached: 2580020_atryl_feril_12_sfw.png (910x1300, 924K)

Pure wolves are wild and are much larger, stronger and angrier than the the normal dog.

Dogs as cats are both domesticated. The whole dog v cat meme is bullshit, they get along great. Fun to get a herding dog and a cat so the dog can still do its work

Apparently wolves are very temperamental and don't bond very well with humans. Getting a German Shepherd would serve all the practical purposes of having a wolf, but you'd be getting a creature that actually loves you.

Attached: Dog Confused.jpg (600x534, 147K)

wolves bond very well with humans who have time to bond with wolves. Wolves are people too

How can you know a wolf will never love you like a dog can? Wolves would have had to have bonded with humans sometime in history, otherwise we would never have produced dogs.

You can bond with a wolf but it'll never be tame. It'll see you as the alfa of the pack. Hope it doesn't try to challenge you for that statist and keep it locked up so it doesn't kill anyone. If you just like them for their looks then get a Huskey. Wolves are worthless.

they sound better than immigrants, just basing that on your expert description.

Cats have no real feelings. All they care about is a food source, which is why cats often will have a large radius where they patrol outside, because they go to multiple humans for food.

Someone should do an experiment to see if wolves can be turned into guard dogs.

i tend to disagree

they can, and they can be turned into better than guard dogs. They can't be left in your gay ass house to guard you shit all day

So why don't people use them on ranches to guard cattle against coyotes and other wolves.

Type less reddit first.
Also, it's probably due to the general behavior of dogs which lends itself to easier conditioning, and thus an efficient trainable animal. Most other pets are either too niche or too difficult to train.

yes. but the 1 in a thousand wolves was bred and 1 in a thousand pups were bred. So most wolves (999 out of 1000) would surely bite your face off first and ask questions later. It's just a matter of odds. I might find a wolf who is very nice and peaceful, but that would be the exception to the rule.
Understand, idiot?

Don't buy a wolf or wolfsog as a pet. I fucking hate people who do that. Compromise the life of a wild animal to satiate the fantasies of a loser who wants to feel special being close to a suptmbol of the wilderness or someshit. Get a dog. Don't support the wolf and wolfdog pet trade. I hope all wolfdog owners who purchased their animal for fun kills themselves.

Their instincts are really strong. At 1-2 years old they'll just leave to find a new pack.

Evidence? Guard dogs are better than any wolf. Wolves are independent. They would rather run away than protect a human.
You are so naive it hurts.

Dogs were a game changer for early humans. They made us much better hunters as they could track in ways humans couldnt and had superior senses. They protected humans at night with keen senses and alerted with barks. They served as shepherds, and useful for sheep and cattle herders. They served in war. They were also ratters and far better at killing rats and vermin than cats. Does this explain why dogs have a bigger impact as companion on humanity than cats?

Attached: wardogs.jpg (736x535, 93K)

Attached: wolfshirt2.png (738x2000, 82K)

It basically boils down to dogs being work animals and have had jobs alongside humans throughout history. It's not hard.

But people have successfully raised wolves and wolfdogs.

Dogs are earthly since they depend on man

Cats are heavenly since they depend on God

>But people have successfully raised wolves and wolfdogs.
Yeah, in cages. They're useless to humans and it's cruel to keep them locked up.

Because men were hunters. You ca go with a dog and gather supplies and he will defend you when wolves, bears come around, help you hunt and whatever.. now do that with a cat. Have you ever went in a forest alone with a dog?

All I want is a wolf buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=eie7WJF0aY0

Yeah go fuck yourself. Wolves should be in the wild, not exploited for retards like you to feel special owning one. Maybe if you love wolves so much, learn about them. Read books. Read scientific studies. Understand them. Not imprison one because you think it will be cool to own one. Stupid ducking nigger.

Attached: wolf_shirt-s1468x512-36794.jpg (1468x512, 151K)

Notice that in videos like these you get tons of low iq retards and children going OMG I LOVE WOLFS I WANT ONE THEY SO MAJESTIC

Having had both girlfriends and dogs, it’s a no brained.

Attached: 6F83C01B-28F3-4BC7-8BAD-CD9A29AE5A40.jpg (320x304, 31K)

Nigger is mans best friend but you need to train them

Based

Attached: Snapchat-805886862.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

if you died trapped somewhere alone wit your dog, he'd lay down next to you and die along with you. Meanwhile, the cat on average starts to eat you within 24 to 48 hours. They supposedly start with the soft parts of your head; lips, ear lobes, nose, etc. That's really all the more justification I need.

What breed is that ?

Cats ate rats in areas where the plague could have happened but didnt.
Cats hunt and bring gifts wich could be helpful to humans too. I had a cat who would kill th gophers in the yard and line them up on our back steps for us in the morning. He once left us 8 gophers in one night.
To a person from years past ago that would be a godsend. Cats are highly intelligent and are more like people than dogs are. Like humans they may just not like you for no reason, wich I can identify with.
Also, there is no pitbull equivelant in the domesticated cat world that fucking eats babies
So fuck you dog humpers. Cats are awesome
This is my dude named bud. You wish a dog looked this fucking majestic

Attached: 20180708_092731.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Main coon. Pure breed. Got the papers. He is 6 months old there. Biggest domesticated cat breed of the Americas.

Are you kidding. Dogs eat their owners alive user.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfZhtArj1-M

Look at that shit. You could never leave a wolf with your children. But a German Shepherd would lay down its life to guard your child.

Attached: 20190710_190240.jpg (4128x3096, 3.02M)

>Biggest domesticated cat breed of the Americas
No shit, nigga as long as AR

German Shepherds are just too 'normal' though.

They have a bit of an attitude at times but are lovely. Fur tends to get matted a lot. Mine's getting old :(

There's not much wild left. Wolves have lived with my blood for as long as there was blood. They are kin, and you are alien. I would kill for my blood, and my wolves will kill for me. Keep paying taxes, cuckold.

Only if you're the type of retard pussy who shouldn't have had a dog in the first place and doesn't know how to train them with basic manners. Meanwhile, pretty much all cats will do this.

You should love your pet for what it is and what it can do for your family, not for how exotic it is.

Gave him the lion cut before this summer hit. He also loves the brush so the matting hasn't been terrible. Ours is the nicest cat, a big dopey dude compared to our other one. He is fucking chill as hell. Loves the kids and their cousins and anyone who comes over.

Because a dog can do a lot and can assist you in tasks and be a loyal companion. You just had a pet for a dog and a cat.

Its ugly but he seemed to like it for the hot weather. It was short imo, but his hair grows back fast. He is a fur ball again already. Got it done a few months ago

Attached: 20190602_165928.jpg (4128x3096, 1.65M)

Dogs really stand out when you start working with them or going places. Cats are great if you like to watch marvel movies.

There are hundreds of cases where dogs also eat their masters after death you weenie

washingtonpost.com/science/2019/07/10/police-discover-that-missing-man-was-eaten-by-his-dogs/

We have had dogs. I love dogs too. Ut they are not as based as cats. They also eat shit. Act like niggers when you arent home. And bark. Fuck barking.

Wolf dogs are the male/autist version of rescue pibbles.

Yeah they do like it, mine gets way more energetic and playful once he has all that fur off. He's 12 but acts like a kitten once he's shaved.

out of millions of dogs, sure 100s of cases is fine. To me, that proves little more than the fact that the dogs are, on average, probably smarter than their owners because I can promise you there are more than 100's of idiots that have dogs.

I never said it doesn't happen with dogs. I'm saying that it's 3 fuck tons more common with cats.

>I had a cat, he was the best.
No it wasn't

They are mutts, and jew stunted. It's a life lesson,learn it

this

Cats shit in a box for simple clean up and disposal. Dogs shit in the yard for you to step in. Therefore cats are clearly, clearly a superior pet. CATS ROCK!

Attached: 1559171873634.jpg (646x1024, 143K)

I’d love to own a cougar or cheetah....that would be based.

My great grandfather had a guard boar, from what I heard, they're the best

I bet more people have cats.
Dogs are more trouble. I have owned several. I have had cats and dogs at the same time too. Cats are always more chill, you.never step in their shit or pee, they fuck off and arent always in your face/space, clean themselves, dont eat your fucking 200 dollar work boots, dont sig in your trash for wife's tampons, dont constantly bark at every fucking thing, dont attack random children from the neighborhood, dont get jealous of the attention you give your kid and bite the kid, never murder anyone ever, dont suffer from half the issues of inbreeding dogs have, dont pop boners out all the time, dont beg for food, sleep all the time, cuddle all the time, dont need to be taken care of 24/7, will be fine if you go on vacation as long as they have food and water, dont eat all the food the first day you are gone, etc etc etc etc etc oh yeah, probably 100x better hunters than a dog could ever be, responsible for literally whipping out whole species of lesser animals, wich is based as fuck

Dogs are the more flexible and useful working animal, and tend to develop attachments to humans that are, on average, much stronger than what a cat will develop. That's not to say I don't like cats. In fact, I find it unfortunate that Jow Forums has developed such a contrarian distaste towards them because they became meme animals a decade ago.

Anyway, it strongly depends on the cat, but I tend to think cats are just the right mix of being independently minded and friendly. Dogs that are too attached are incredibly obnoxious. Furthermore, dogs are the one widely-owned animal that are just completely fucking disruptive and annoying to any human environment they're let in to. Barking and being a nuisance, shitting everywhere, and in some instances (particularly shitbulls), randomly mauling people.

Cats are immensely disruptive to the natural environment, but unless their population is enormous, they aren't terribly disruptive to human populations. Most dog owners are also incredibly self-centered and view their dogs as their own children, and will not only refuse to address how aggravating their animal is to other people, but will actually become defensive and indignant if you confront them about it.

Attached: 1565324530694.jpg (640x853, 104K)

>Dogs are more trouble. I have owned several.
This is all I read, it's all I need to see. Condolences, but you sound like one of the afore-mentioned retards who probably shouldn't have a dog because they don't know how to train them properly. if "several" were a problem for you, it sounds like you're doing it wrong.

It's ok, you just stick with cats.

Dogs are the pet for people who need to constantly worry about it, who constantly.need to make excuses about why they cant do things
>oh sorry I'd love to come out on the lake with you guys but dont have anyone to watch rocket

Cats are more of a friend than a dog is. A dog is a nigger of the pet world.
You can feed him, take care of him, and clean his shit. He will still steal the steak off your plate when you arent looking. He cant be trusted while alone, and he tries to hump everything in your household.
Dogs are miggers.

I miss my cat. Every single day she would greet me at the door. A coyote killed her. ;(
I want my kitty back.

Taken from user above

"Most dog owners are also incredibly self-centered and view their dogs as their own children, and will not only refuse to address how aggravating their animal is to other people, but will actually become defensive and indignant if you confront them about it."

That's you bud

jannies won't delete this cause they're fags

abloo hoo hoo

hey, let's take a vote, how many people here have ever heard the term, "Crazy dog lady"???

Unlikely, less than 5% of dogs will actually physically protect you. You must train them to attack. Most people don't because of how easy it is to get sued if an attack dog injures anyone, even an attacker.

Dog = Awesome hunt partner and alarm. Cats are pretty cool, but are so much harder to train.

I thought leafs "liked" dogs?

They will just give the poster a ban for a few days.

don't they have to like everything?

What's weird is nobody knows where the word dog came from.

it's a bigoted term jews made up for fiend.

*friend
i would have spelled it right but I had to do like 5 minutes of stop signs and busses.

Wolves don't love you and they don't want you. Keep dreaming furfag.

They aren't much different from your wife, are they? At least i dont have to fuck them for loyalty.

Хa-хa-хa, oчeнь cмeшнo. Teпepь вы идeтe в ГУЛAГ.

Attached: joseph-stalin.jpg (850x640, 74K)

Why so rude?