McDonald's employee here. Why is it that only white people use the McDonald's phone app?

McDonald's employee here. Why is it that only white people use the McDonald's phone app?

Attached: 1554389612819.jpg (970x450, 51K)

McDonald's employee here. Why is that only white people that don't leave a mess when they leave?

Why is the shake machine always down?

Attached: Orangutan-Using-a-Cell-Phone--23281.jpg (800x536, 108K)

My brother repairs those. They all break down due to employee stupidity. He went to fix one and instead of ice cream someone had put five pounds of butter in it.

because you're a whore

How's it going man? Yeah, can I get a Big mac combo meal. Uh, yeah a large, please. Also a chicken nuggy meal for my son, here. You know what, it's his birthday so let me get two Mcflurries with that haha thanks. It's gonna be debit. Thanks have a good one, man.

Because white people are pragmatic, niggers would just steal shit

only white boomers would waste their time with that

im not white and i use it because it saves money

If I order a bunch of food (10 McDouble and 10 McChickens), will they know it's all only for me? Should I add like 3 large fries to make it look like I'm catering a party?

>you

Attached: 1387481019508.gif (300x225, 852K)

lmao i've seen this
blacks and chinese leave a fucking mess

Hey man. Sorry to bother you but it looks like you're out of napkins. My son made a mess here and I need to get him cleaned up. Sorry man.

Any qol tips you can share about mcdonalds?

Is it obvious? Monkeys can’t use mobile phones. That and the coons are salivating over motherfucking chicken in KFC

customer here, why is the mcdonalds app so worthless compared to kfc?

>whites still using mcshit

Attached: f46azqiqcg411.jpg (1626x787, 58K)

I had a mcdouble with cheese tonight, while my girlfriend had a reg mcdouble, no cheese. Two large cokes, large fries. Was very filling, and about 14 bucks.

Something you tards should know; McDonalds has a special relationship with Coca Cola and they get some premium cola syrup just for McDonalds, and the employees are reminded to always keep the Coke machine full. Customers get the best tasting version of coke available, and it's never flat.

free Obama phones don't do app's

Attached: 1556847600000.jpg (557x582, 33K)

Because niggers fuck up my order no matter how clear I make it.
At least the app makes it impossible for the monkeys to argue with you about what YOU fucking ordered

I've never seen a post that comes across harder as blatant marketing than this one

white people have bank accounts and credit cards

Drive-thru always takes priority over counter.
If the person at the window is still digging through their car for money when you've finished ordering, roll your window back up; the order box does not turn off.

Why are you a nigger OP

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 39K)

Because $1 large fries saves you over 2 bucks when it's like 5 cents of potato anyway.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>instead of ice cream someone had put five pounds of butter in it.
How does one fuck up this badly?

Wrong.
A Muslim person told me about the app.

>Gets in
"مرحباً ، أود الحصول على ربع رطل من الجبن"

Attached: personnePictureList_073127.jpg (1000x641, 62K)

>the McDonald's phone app

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

What. It's the truth dude. Do the research.

Also this post was in no way funded by McDonalds™ at all, in any way shape or form.
>Mcdonalds©LLC All rights reserved

How?

thank you McChicken pasta, very cool

Funny to see this thread now. McDonalds in germany is pushing the app right now with the rainbow coke glass (only available if you buy a menu from a coupon in the app).

>rainbow diversity glass
>only available in germany

lol, the jokes write themselves

I worked at a McDonalds in a Walmart and yes my non-American anons the stories you've heard are all true. The sharting, the degeneracy, fat people on respirators while riding scooters as they order a Big Mac. I've seen it all. Hell is not a pleasant site.

They'll typically have some kind of deal or special pricing through a code you give to the cashier.

I saw niggers leave their mcdonalds trash in a different food place tonight.

Nigga theyy's like 1000 Macdonalds, if I do the app from my house how the Macdonald gonna know which store imma show up at? Sheit.

If you are reading this, then your mother will die in her sleep the next time you eat a McDonalds. Immunity dog cannot protect against this.

Attached: IMG_7672.JPG.jpg (1235x1600, 162K)

Buy a menu?

nigger

Attached: haha.png (500x519, 124K)

he meant menu item, i am certain lad

Never know with Germans.

Why do you keep putting the grill on 10-1 and not 4-1 to cook the quarter pounders you fucking faggot.

whore
thus
beeeeotch

Attached: 1401929818879.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Lmao faggot

Attached: 9579347360p.jpg (750x600, 166K)

>"مرحباً ، أود الحصول على ربع رطل من الجبن"
ah, so this is what they actually call a quarter pounder with cheese in france.

I like to get my free coffee , that's why

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-00-22-10.png (720x1280, 235K)

>whites
>Eating at McDonald's

Fake and lgbt

Attached: 1564277658720.jpg (540x532, 62K)

Hay! Fryboi! I have a running theory that blacks put more salt than whites. I would like your opinion on this matter.

Gas station employee here

Why are black people using premium gas much more often than other races?

I love using the mcdonalds app and parking outside so the lazy entitled millenial has to bring my order out to me

Anything premium means fancy to them.

Because niggers never figured out smart phones beyond texting or talking selfies

Attached: 1563281257709.jpg (916x1024, 120K)

Diversity

>premium gas
>3 bald tires and 1 spare
>only one brake light working
>2 quarts low on oil since it has never been changed in 100k miles

>Why is it that only white people use the McDonald's phone app?
because the app doesnt accept ebt cards

Because if I use the app to buy five McCafe drinks I get the sixth drink free.