Niggers renting things

When niggers rent things do they fuck them up and return them broken or in poor condition? DO they leave filthy messes behind? Things like cars, moving vans, cabins, equipment, bounce houses, ect

Attached: 1510995747077.gif (500x282, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4odnAHmbno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it wasn't for niggers, there would be no such thing as deposits.

>return them

A friend of mine runs a Sunbelt rentals. He doesn't rent any kind of power tools to niggers. They can rent a shovel or something but nothing they can break.

guy I know used to rent out airbnb rooms. Niggers would steal anything not bolted down, throw fish in the walls and ceiling, spread feces and urine all over the bathroom, and break the glass. He stopped airbnb since they don't allow you to discriminate.

That's smart but how doe she get away with not renting to niggers? They usually start howling racism any time something doesn't go their way

Dude, niggers will break anything

He just tells them they don't have any of whatever they want. They won't pay the extra six dollars for the insurance then bring back broken shit and refuse to pay for it.

Man, that bitch picked up that table and threw it like it was as light as a feather. Put her to work on the farm!

Sad. There a bunch of niggers moving into my area all of the sudden and they keep popping up all over the place. It''s strange because it's a fairly expensive and upscale area of town. Guess all the niggers with money decided to move into my neighborhood :(

Don't you have to send in a reservation first? I'd just see a tyqundius style name and say 'oohhhh sorry we're having...technical difficulties, can't book fro the next 3 months! '

..then book a nice simple name like Rick.

>. Put her to work on the farm!

That's what we brought them here for.

I wish we never would have

Attached: 1510976221082.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

That's cool that he does that

What do you mean throw fish in the walls and ceiling?

if there was a small crevice or there were tiles in the ceiling / hanging lamp, they would toss tiny fish inside so the fish would rot and fester.

Not sure why they did it, much like the mystery of why they eat cornstarch

That's disgusting, what fucking assholes

Do they eat cornstarch?

Yes, brought back a u haul truck that couldn't steer on one side

Attached: 1563742566828.png (488x486, 446K)

Yes

>The way she just snatches the chair out of the air that's been thrown at her
This isn't Sheniquas first rodeo

Attached: apple deer.jpg (500x667, 140K)

Because they are niggers. That's all anybody need know about the subject

Attached: 1563676683263.gif (385x473, 2M)

>gif
I mean I want to feel the shocks too but I know it's got a high likelihood of killing me and going out that was just seems sad.

I’d say the percentage is higher that gutter rats are cleaner, it’s just not in the majorities interest you can be poor and clean it comes down to attitude and degenerate behavioural systems

They eat grass too

Attached: GrassEatingNiggers.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

Attached: 1510976419999.webm (320x180, 2.82M)

We wuz peak chief cookin' nd shieeet

Attached: 1560706389991.jpg (939x607, 228K)

Attached: 1559764406008.jpg (800x796, 170K)

Attached: 1564597907981.jpg (640x332, 56K)

Imagine having that thing as your bodyguard, send her to smack some lefties for some @ top dollars @

Yes, they also require assistance from the police to return/leave most things.

Niggers destroy anything that can be wrecked by not getting used properly. If I ran a tool rental business I would pull a full credit check and take the max deposit legally allowed by law because niggers.

Attached: 1565864489620.jpg (1024x776, 125K)

pathetic niggers

>I just wanted to see my own skeleton.

Attached: electrocuted.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Or just did want the Arab slave trade did...

Seriously look it up, funny how the left never mentions that history

Why rent when you can steal?

But why?

>That's what we brought them here for.
>I wish we never would have

they were sold by other niggers and brought here by JEWS. stop spreading misinfo.

JEWS should pay reparations to NIGGERS

or pay to ship them back, or BOTH

i own rental properties. never had a problem with a nigger. but i screen my tenants very carefully...

>if there was a small crevice or there were tiles in the ceiling / hanging lamp, they would toss tiny fish inside so the fish would rot and fester.

this is a classic revenge tactic. usually people who post about doing such things have had a spouse cheat on them or such.

did that person make a full recovery orrr?

i worked at an all you can eat buffet restaurant in a heavily black populated area once and they used to leave the most repulsive mess i've ever seen, shit everywhere, drinks spilled, food on floor, plates still packed with food pile high. used to waste so much food. disgusting.

Attached: 1530123720585.png (1037x1037, 1.47M)

If that's the case then why don't blacks have more Jewish last names rather than Smith, Jackson or Washington?

>niggers
>returning things
You'll need to send a repo truck, and yes, things will also be broken.

Attached: pEPSIWEIRD.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

its like the cinnamon challenge

Blacks weren't given names by their masters but usually the christian missionaries that came to save the niggers souls and try to teach them to read.

what does brokering slaves have to do with last names? and what makes you think that they don't?

Attached: Xxncuy5.jpg (713x872, 73K)

Rented a house once and gave it back fucked up 100% destroyed but the home owner was a turkroach so it's all good :')
Damage was around 30000 $ but never paid one cent haha dumb turkroach

Should have picked our own fuckin cotton. Not worth it.

i'm pretty sure this is a jewish last name, fwiw

youtube.com/watch?v=i4odnAHmbno

isn't rent-to-own pretty much a business model to serve blacks and make a ton of money off of their generally poor decision-making? like, i gotta have a whole living room full of furniture right fucking now to impress my friends, and fuck how cheaply made it is, or that i'll still be paying for it after they've destroyed it.

Slaves took on the masters names often. That's pretty universally understood.

when i went back to college the second time, i ended up shushing a couple of them who wouldn't stop talking in the back of a stats class. i got the dirtiest look from those idiots.

That makes me so fucking angry, green shills say we need to consumption less but at the same time they want to import more niggers who are the absolut worst about that

Attached: 3UkJKF5Zns.png (750x683, 203K)

youre polish. i can tell

Germans need to rent houses of turks.
2019 everyone.

Fuck New Orleans. It's like San Francisco and port au Prince had a baby

>work at wedding rental company
>give black people the shitty tables and chairs because we know they'll just mess them up anyway

>If it wasn't for jews and niggers, there would be no such thing as deposits.
fixed

>throws an entire table and singlehandedly grabbed that chair out of the air like it was nothing
What a unit

Throws a table like its a notebook folder, blocks a metal chair, then catches a metal chair. White woman are finished!

Attached: 1336726452633.png (250x250, 68K)

One of us

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (255x159, 542)

Niggers Love rental cars. It's not auto theft, it's unauthorized use if they don't return it. Usually a nigger sow rents it and the bucks take turns riding around in it. Either way it's trashed.

what kind of dog is that?

Fun fact: shit loads of nigger bucks only exist on paper in the criminal justice system. Literally everything is in a sows name.

Pep boys etc tool rental is another one. They'll sell it and try to claim it was stolen. White tweakers do the shit too alot.

>bucks
shouldn't that be boars?

Did she just catched a fucking chair?

Attached: if you only knew.jpg (900x1200, 214K)

Yes. This

I think were finally in luv!

lel
they even rap about keeping everything in their mom's name

its more than that
she threw a table
blocked a flying chair with one hand
then caught another flying chair with one hand
all while never dropping her purse
she's a boss level nigress

Fuckin saved

>she

I worked for an NFL agent for a while. We represented some major players and I had the task of making good on a promise to put them in a new car lease if they signed on for our representation. We would call around in the teams area to find interest in setting up an autograph day to boost sales in exchange for a year lease for the player. It was downright impossible unless I found someone that had just acquired their dealers license. Either they would hang up once I identified myself or they would go into a long explanation about the last nig completely destroyed their Escalade.

Attached: 1562412492187.jpg (636x588, 45K)

Niggers are so trashy and stupid.
I hate them so much.
They never cease to amaze me by how low they can go.

Fuck off, you just made that shit up.
"IF"
Where the fuck are they getting tiny fish?
You're an asshole.
Isn't it time for a coffee break? Meeting?

>he doesn't keep some fish packed in dry ice incase of emergencies

Attached: 420.png (983x1013, 75K)

Nogs are usually moved in en mass by the Jew to drive a community's home value down. It's a common real estate practice.

how does the jew profit from bringing prices down?

Fucking use your noggin, kike faggot.

I do mortgage. Niggers reverse gentrify an area in stages. Your average nog doesn’t have the credit for a mortgage.

The vanguard of niggerfication are old women with government jobs. It’s funny how they’ll bitch about high property taxes while collecting six figures for a bullshit job they’ve been doing for 20 years. It’s incredible how much debt and how little savings these single women accrue. If banks required 20% down payment across the board, we would eliminate most of the housing related boom-bust cycles and 90% of foreclosures. Also, FHA is cancer.

Once big momma has a foothold in a community, her degenerate kids inevitably begin to “stay” there. These creatures never “live” anywhere, they have several bases of operation where they “stay”.

Mommas house becomes the primary address of the semi functional daughter (single mom) so her kids can get into the “good” school and single mom begins racking up hundreds of thousands in student loans at a for-profit college to become either a nurse or gov worker.

School system starts to deteriorate as black kids do what black kids do. New white families begin buying houses a county over.

>throw fish in the walls and ceiling

lol wat

There is plenty of shitty people in all races. It’s all about proportion.

Notice how whites “slip through the cracks” while blacks “rise through the cracks”

We both know where the general population lives.

Attached: 42A0A246-EE0D-4238-9F80-7D06B8CBB1E6.png (756x768, 131K)

Don't worry, states like California are accelerating the process by forcing 20% of units in new apartments to start out as section 8.

Strong bitch.

It's charged to the card on file automatically retard.

answer the question, Goldberg

>SPBP

Attached: 145DE7D9-F832-422D-8BA3-2166D25D82D0.jpg (800x450, 240K)