MAXWELL HACKING Thread 2

Anons try solve the bogus pics from NY POST of ghislaine-maxwell

previous Anons try solve the bogus pics from NY POST of ghislaine-maxwell

Attached: 1566109417194.png (634x833, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

frankreport.com/2019/08/17/the-bullshit-photos-of-ghislaine-maxwell-in-ny-post-further-examined/
frankreport.com/2019/08/16/i-call-bullshit-ghislaine-maxwell-just-happened-to-be-at-burger-joint-reading-cia-deaths-book-when-ny-post-found-her/
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
thewildernessroad.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/faust-the-black-poodle/
thecut.com/.../the-creepy-dcor-in-jeffrey-epsteins-nyc-house.ht...
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AEI4E66VGJAOZIUFDV5E2NSL42IQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_gw_tr?ie=UTF8
mobile.twitter.com/saraknathan/status/472016192723771392
archive.is/PLdWF
voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3385506
files.catbox.moe/1xjfqm.jpgJPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>frankreport.com/2019/08/17/the-bullshit-photos-of-ghislaine-maxwell-in-ny-post-further-examined/

>frankreport.com/2019/08/16/i-call-bullshit-ghislaine-maxwell-just-happened-to-be-at-burger-joint-reading-cia-deaths-book-when-ny-post-found-her/

the filenames in the nypost article were these:
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg
I managed to guess this filename:
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
And got a badly censored picture without watermark.
Maybe we are lucky and we manage to guess the filenames of the uncropped version of maxwell_final2 and then we could see who was eating with her.
Please try out different filenames..

Attached: 1566107211832.jpg (2034x1276, 695K)

Attached: ghislaine-maxwell.jpg (2000x1333, 2.1M)

Attached: maxwell_final3.jpg (2000x1333, 1.34M)

Wtf is that real

Attached: maxwell_final2.jpg (2000x1333, 1.42M)

CUTE and THICC!

How about Maxwell_raw?
I think the specific camera was brought up and another user mentioned trying different file types to correspond with the camera used, but I don't think that method has been tried.

thread reached 400 count got pruned was alot of anons in on trying to keep alive

Does someone recognize this logo or this t shirt?

Attached: file.png (741x570, 562K)

>hacking

Also this guys pants are open
it's a word that attracts people. I used it in the previous post in order to make more people click on the thread

Attached: file.png (419x343, 189K)

Attached: 1566082036668.jpg (405x469, 135K)

An user made this further up in the thread and it said share this everywhere. Formated it for easier viewing on facebook.

Attached: 68832327_10158658008219027_9074395310872068096_o.jpg (1636x2048, 359K)

Attached: 1566091273670.jpg (329x361, 36K)

reptilians?

Attached: 1566091604938.jpg (1298x1012, 380K)

LRG maybe

Attached: lrg-t-shirts-kanji-purple-vorderansicht-0398270_600x600.jpg (418x600, 24K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The poodle is a physical representation of Faust's shadow. ... The conscious hope is for angelic things, peace, love, creativity; but it is the shadow that brings the energy to live as a human being.23 Nov 2014
Faust–The Black Poodle | The Wilderness Road

thewildernessroad.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/faust-the-black-poodle/

OOFFFFF
The Creepy Décor in Jeffrey Epstein's NYC House - The Cut

thecut.com/.../the-creepy-dcor-in-jeffrey-epsteins-nyc-house.ht...
2 days ago - Vanity Fair's 2003 report also contains a detail about a stuffed black poodle in Epstein's study. It's situated atop a grand piano and Epstein has ...
AHHHHHH

Why edit out the dog, unless the owner of the dog was also the publisher of the photo, thus being afraid of Your dog being recognized...
Also, what kind of woman sits on Her purse like that?

Attached: 1566096413037.jpg (401x420, 88K)

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Kq+YnKEj) 08/18/19(Sun)08:16:17 No.2235
SILVER SHOES WERE ORIGINALLY IN THE WIZARD OF OZ

REPRESENTING THE THREAD BETWEEN REALITY AND AFTERLIFE

why does this look so weird

Attached: file.png (1068x597, 241K)

Note, second tray gone. Phone gone. Bag moved, glasses on. It was staged.

Attached: 1566102583338.jpg (2034x1276, 606K)

Staged is one thing. This fucking place is not the fucking place in the other pics.

Attached: 1566103349804.jpg (1480x3672, 3.9M)

Attached: 1566103627629.png (1104x1244, 1.98M)

what the hell is going on. its like a glitch in the matrix

dudes her face looks fake as hell

>frankreport.com/2019/08/17/the-bullshit-photos-of-ghislaine-maxwell-in-ny-post-further-examined/
That aside, we don”t know when these pictures were taken. [Or whether they were photoshopped in any way.] The Post says nothing about the details of how they found Maxwell, who took the picture, what time of day it was, or how they knew what book she was reading.
They report she was reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives” .
Here are some other comments from observant readers:

Bilbo

There is a MAJOR piece of this puzzle you failed to discover. If you look at the reviews for that book on Amazon, on the ‘kindle’ version (ironically she has the hard copy) there was a review left the very day this story was reported by a user by the name G. Maxwell. At first I thought it was a larp account until I read her review history, which goes back 7 years of reviews on books about sex slavery and other degeneracies. Her review talks about recently losing a friend and how dying for Mossad is a higher honor

Holy shit, when you see it...

Attached: 1537296288588.png (726x354, 695K)

Wtf did anyone read that article?
Here are some other comments from observant readers:

>Bilbo
>There is a MAJOR piece of this puzzle you failed to discover. If you look at the reviews for that book on Amazon, on the ‘kindle’ version (ironically she has the hard copy) there was a review left the very day this story was reported by a user by the name G. Maxwell. At first I thought it was a larp account until I read her review history, which goes back 7 years of reviews on books about sex slavery and other degeneracies. Her review talks about recently losing a friend and how dying for Mossad is a higher honor

amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AEI4E66VGJAOZIUFDV5E2NSL42IQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_gw_tr?ie=UTF8

Mighty fine LARP......

good boys?

Sometimes you need to air out a shart when eating burgers after visiting mart

Attached: images (10).jpg (264x191, 8K)

>Kindle edition.

lmao.

Julia
First impression? Too contrived to be believed! A photographer just happens to be there, she just happens to be alone, she just happens to have a book about the CIA in her hands? Not buying any of it! Panic early
She has two drinks on,the table. One for her and one for the photographer as they set the scene.

Alexandre
– It is visible on the picture that she is posing… she took this pictures few weeks/months ago (we do not have any proof that it was this week), in order to lose cops (who are trying to hunt her) or whoever else who wants to delete her…she probably left LA a long time ago.

– She is posing, she is confident, she is truly involved into this paedo story but nothing can happen to her, she is protected by very high VIPs…

– All of this CIA story is weird…first where is the proof that she is reading this CIA book? They found account names “G.Maxwell” on Amazon and on some books this G. Maxwell comment “…My spouse and I…” really I hardly believe this… where is the proof that she is really reading this book? and weird thing again…on the picture she is at the beginning of that book but on her supposed Amazon account she commented it on it like if she had finished it….

– Why choose this restaurant? something about the name “In and Out?” Something about the fact that this is near Universal Studio?…

– Was she paid to take this photo? Are they in fact actors ? is that even real?
– On the main photo we can see a mobile phone at the opposite to where she is sitting like if she is not alone eating there… but on some photos… the phone is not….

>New York Post editor Sara Nathan, who is one of the two authors
..umm g-guys?

mobile.twitter.com/saraknathan/status/472016192723771392

archive.is/PLdWF

Attached: 5FF01C48-710B-430C-9C67-31D159778725.jpg (483x931, 116K)

>walking dog
>getting fast food

Attached: 1565927962062.png (1234x818, 828K)

I live right next to this in n out lol

Marcus
Pretty much spot on, Frank.

Here is a thread from people who get it that pretty much backs you up

voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3385506

Ghislaine Maxwell wanted to be seen and photographed, the whole thing was a photo-op…why, what’s the strategy…who put her up to it?

Surely no one thinks that Ghislaine Maxwell was out eating hamburgers with the common folks, because that’s just “who she is”……this was some kind of a strategic move and someone coached her into what to do, what book to be reading, what to say — it was all scripted. But I guess we won’t know for a while what the reasoning is……..

Were they trying to make it look like she’s “vulnerable”, (preparing the public?)….I mean, she could be killed by some crazy Qanon follower while she’s eating her french fries?

Were they sending a message to the CIA, or was it the CIA/Mossad sending a message?
Was it a public relations stunt to make her look human before the trials begin and the really sickening stuff comes out?
In and Out pics

files.catbox.moe/1xjfqm.jpgJPG

see

Fake

Attached: 1565918507194.jpg (1242x1096, 266K)

Pointing right at that guy maybe?
Is this a new photo? I haven't seen white shirt guy yet. What filename was this under?

I could be wrong, but i didnt buy thats same dog twitter dog has dark fur around eyes and ears

>staring at cocks
>flag
Carry on

Wow that is some amateur Photoshop effort.
The right is basically just that clone stamp tool or whatever it's called.
And the rest is smudged.
I haven't touched Photoshop in like 6 years and even I can tell its edited.

Wrong dog.
Twitter is shih tzu. Dog with Maxwell is a poodle or something. The difference is 20 or 30 lbs

am I too drunk or is this the same reflection?

Attached: 67E401F6-CF5C-4046-93B4-58AA4A638FB1.jpg (467x354, 90K)

the reviews go back for years. include SM bondage ect. if its fake then they accessed the website and created reviews from years ago

2014, so potentially 5 years older and fur groomed different

Your bot is broken
There’s a glitch fixer the big wigs wrote ages ago here at
methods liason & processing
Happy hunting

this picture was made while she was sitting at another table.
I could prove it by analyzing the tiling pattern on the floor but I'm too lazy to do so

That's creepy as fuck

Yes, the photo op was staged. I think most people will agree on that. But the schizo levels in this thread are waaaayyyy off the charts. Seriously... get back on your meds, everyone

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

have you read the review I posted ?
He talks about his wife.
Some guy saw the nypost article and quickly changed his amazon name and then made the review.

wtf

No amount of time will make a shih tzu grow that big.
DIFFERENT DOG

>walking dog
>getting fast food

someone brought there dog to the patio at bbw while i was there last week... exposed asshole and all...typical boomer move

Agree Twitter Dog is dead end, why they edited out Maxwells dog hasnt been answered

Side note getting Captcha SPAMMED hard. Can barely post now

Hey that's.. hey that's not quite right there

>bbw
>bww
buffalo wild wings

depending on where the car is this is something that can totally happen. Why photoshop the reflections at all?

Drop twitter dog Im near positive its wrong breed

Where did the second tray of food go?
Is this picture just a distraction? So much deep fake editing. So many fuck ups. Suddenly there's a dog. What even is this?

This is the IN N OUT in a city near me. Who is this? Why is this important. I don't want to dox myself.

checked. the good boys poster was edited in and then they used the reflection from the window to make the poster look more natural.

Why they edited literally anything hasn't been answered desu

Thers no doubt All photos are staged and badly edited. Just dont know why

wait IS THAT HER FUCKING HEAD

Attached: 41296011-B24C-4A76-A10E-E1E13B75458D.jpg (467x354, 91K)

Its in LA.

Attached: 1566105332285.png (1396x846, 1.69M)

Good boys.. isn't that the kikey pedophile movie coming out by Seth Rogan?
Also doesn't that look like the Hillary I'm with her "H"
I know it probably an M for Mature but still weird.

I CAN THE SAME CAR AND HEAD IN ALL MY WINDOWS AT HOME. HELP ME !

Person taking the picture standing on the bench

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-013750.png (1080x2160, 1.15M)

The interesting part of this particular review is the way it is written, there are a couple others written in this way and the way the individual types is different.
Possibly at some point it was a joint account?

Scout it. Take decent pics with a nonpotato phone in broad daylight. Post results in the general thread and any peripheral threads for a week or so
Clear the air of the reflections and camera angle shit
Let’s get that bitch

Random shot here

Could they be AI generated?

Pump based hacker

Attached: sloth.png (422x236, 132K)

print out pictures of all the people in these pictures and hang them there and ask them to call you if they recognize them self in one of these pictures.

Yes, that Amazon user account is very strange. Israelis love to create and maintain dummy accounts. Ghislaine didn't review those books, but it's supposed to be here. Dating back 2014ish. She was already in trouble then. Recommend everyone lol them over and save. We're being toyed with.

Yep that's me

Ok explain to a full on retard who knows shit about cameras

maybe there's a clue somewhere

kek

Why is Jow Forums the only group investigating this?
I appreciate these posts but wtf man this is the FBI's job.
Why do we live in a timeline where all the people who are supposed to be good guys are extremely Jewish and deceptive

Life as we know it is AI generated buddy

kek
checked

Go back to your own planet

Why does America always look like such a soulless shithole?

Isn't that what the film Alien Covenant is about?

Which features a poem about the destruction of the Temple of Solomon

Who are you shills saying this ugly kike is attractive, what do you gain by this?

Buy ammo

It looks like some kind of long exposure and moving camera.
It could also be multiple frames from a video (each frame is a picture from a slightly different position at a slightly different time) that were then stitched/averaged together using some panorama tool.

SO as someone said yesterday

if she is wearing a Wrench

is she The Scarlet Woman?

the dog is the clue. why would you edit out a dog, a dog makes someone more appealing which is their goal. the dog has to belong to the photographer and they don’t want anyone to know who the photographer is and are pretending she was there alone when they clearly ate together and set up a photoshoot.

Wait a minute-

anyone notice minute details of these photos changing in real time (i.e. when refreshing the page)?

took me 7 captchas to post this

Attached: D07EF117-A249-4ABC-ACE0-2A9EFF417D7E.jpg (300x300, 20K)