AUS/POL GANGS OF MELBOURNE EDITION

Government MPs alarmed over Chinese influence at Australian universities after pro-Beijing rallies
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-18/chinese-influence-on-australian-universities-worrying-mps-say/11425276

Man, 40, bashed in the back of the head by a group of thugs who broke into his home and stole three luxury cars
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7368161/Melbourne-robbery-sees-three-luxury-cars-stolen-home.html

Chaos erupts as vicious brawl breaks out between rival youth gangs at Melbourne shopping centre - as bystanders watch on in horror
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7366799/Melbourne-Central-brawl-caught-camera-youths-rival-gangs-erupt-violence.html

Attached: 4EA3144300000578-6023563-With_increasing_numbers_of_carjackers_stock_image_intentionally_-a-2_153330 (633x502, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCrw7VI_P_g&t=19s
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-18/man-with-shotgun-dies-in-ingleside-after-police-shooting/11425244
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/the-risky-obsession-with-building-the-perfect-muscular-body-snaring-aussie-men/news-story/398829affbf275d26dba538ca1bc1067
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-10/birth-certificate-gender-laws-pass-in-tasmania/10989170
youtube.com/watch?v=cuKTIco9meA
youtu.be/t9eybY9qFfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're going to be my hostage for a little bit, I'm really sorry mate
youtube.com/watch?v=YCrw7VI_P_g&t=19s

Question: are söyboys a thing in Australia?

Attached: soyyy.jpg (396x524, 61K)

Leftists activists need to be removed by any means necessary.
White leftists are the biggest threat to Australian society there is.

Yes

Attached: 1566054635556.jpg (750x644, 140K)

Man armed with shotgun dies after being shot in leg by police at Ingleside on Sydney's northern beaches
>abc.net.au/news/2019-08-18/man-with-shotgun-dies-in-ingleside-after-police-shooting/11425244
>get shot in leg
>die

Attached: 1525880083226.jpg (800x781, 67K)

>Government MPs alarmed over Chinese influence at Australian universities after pro-Beijing rallies
how can they be surprised?

lol

There are niggers in Australia? Sorry about that mate

A lot of big main cables run through the legs.

Attached: iliac_arteries_and_veins.jpg (450x560, 53K)

>import 3rd world
>"they're escaping the problems of their country!"
>if a problem happens back home, they fight about it here

Attached: 1378385225949.jpg (540x636, 147K)

And Penny Wrong has already called them Lacists.

Have you lads swallowed the gympill yet?

Attached: gym_pill.jpg (2100x1500, 1.88M)

Yeahnah.
Precision Rifle Series is best plate sport to get ready

Attached: prs1503.jpg (600x245, 81K)

Have you unironically tried Jack3d?

Attached: 4c4irusst5az.jpg (480x488, 42K)

>Have you lads swallowed the gympill yet?

Funny I was reading about the latest Boomer propaganda claiming that men that muscle build are "Mentally ill".

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/the-risky-obsession-with-building-the-perfect-muscular-body-snaring-aussie-men/news-story/398829affbf275d26dba538ca1bc1067

Anyway it's time for everyone's Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

This is what they stole from us....
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9

It's also time for another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

Why lift a plate when you can just hit it from 600m back?

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 44K)

Its just not the same as the old jack or mezomorph was. I wish theyd go back to the old formula, but thanks to big government intervention alot of those ingredients have been banned now.

so FUCKING glad australia isnt my problem

i couldnt handle dealing with your subhuman problem. however on the plus side at least your chinks are businesspeople and pay taxes. its not all bad.

Man, that article.
>“If you zoom out and take a look at the big picture, they’re not even living. It’s robotic.”
wat
>They become “a slave to the cycle”, alternating between several workouts session and eating meals every two hours that must be the perfect balance of micronutrients.
Eating every 2 hours is retarded, but why is a PPL bad? And who balanced micronutrients lol. Macros, sure.
>Bigorexia has also bled into the mainstream due to the easier access to protein powders and a cocktail of legal and illegal image-enhancing supplements.
wat
>“It’s difficult for people to let go of the idea that being muscular means being successful."
Never gonna make it.

Attached: 1474779424115.jpg (1059x1600, 79K)

Gyms are full of homosexual

3d - he jacked Jack in the jacuzzi?

yeah i swear those roid junkies want to jack each other in the butt like the ancient greeks did

DMAA hngggg

homegymmasterrace race
Get off the doll and get swole

Attached: 1552809266926.jpg (634x815, 120K)

who here in a state of heavy JUST?

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.png (500x737, 522K)

Only pussies lift. Get a gun faggot

couldnt you stay on the dole, get swole and remain a comfy neet, though?

Attached: 1563107713885.png (561x561, 328K)

as always mate

Attached: staring into the JUST.jpg (800x790, 419K)

Because they live very sheltered lives away from the riff raff of the common Australian.

What is this anti-boomer obsession all of a sudden. Is it a distraction tactic Jow Forums
At first it was funny but now i see a lot of posters really trying too hard to make people hate all boomers. What is this? Is it another attempt to cause division like the “x arent white” and the “med vs nordic” threads? I dont think its banter anymore i think its shills making these threads

You'd never be able to afford to get swole on the dole.

it's just venting because they truly are a shit generation and failed to pass on the country and far easier life they had, it's literally one of the biggest fails in history
pommy cunt

>Accepting money for nothing from the government
Might as well cut off your balls and call yourself Stephanie.

do you have any idea how much the Liberals shovel to themselves and their mates
i would love to raid the taxes i'd happily steal 20million if i could i wouldn't feel one bit of guilt

Once they die and we can get our inheritance The great comfy Will begin

Attached: 462B2717-3DF4-46D0-87C5-A2C7FEE2A325.jpg (390x377, 22K)

b-but you didnt answer my question, user

explain, big boi

Very little on this board is authentic anymore. Constant disruption, and demoralization.
Can you even begin to imagine the money, and human resources thrown at our little corner of the internet just keep us "dangerous Nazis" from talking to each other?
Truly astounding when you think about it.

Attached: WWP.png (573x436, 311K)

>What is this anti-boomer obsession all of a sudden. Is it a distraction tactic Jow Forums

Jow Forums has always hated boomers, it's now just a case that so many of us have had enough of them flooding Jow Forums and trying to steal our thunder that we're seeing the battle to retake the board take place.

>▶
ragie wagie stuck in cagey

Attached: 66D61488-02F8-4195-9319-BD5017EBC51C.jpg (366x357, 37K)

Our population is about 25.5m but people holidaying in Australia is around 9 million more than that.

Can they keep the economy from tanking by using their holiday bux?

Attached: zfszp0hy43h31.png (960x548, 94K)

dude this namefellow has been here for some time, its not he turned up overnight. oh and theres a reason why we hate the boomers so much

No

>Degrading yourself to liberal shennanigans
For shame

we could go and talk to each other there's lads society
cbf though it's the vote in elections that counts, not hanging out together boxing and whatever

>two black guys walking in street
>"MUH GANGS"
how boomer can you be?

>SARS

oh what a meme that was

But I don’t want to be sodomised

there's literally no shame in theft anymore, money = respect now even working class tards think that way
everyone's a gay jew

Why is my state so fucked Jow Forums
ANy other states need white catholic elec engineers with small family. really considering moving

>Tasmania makes gender optional on birth certificates after Liberal crosses floor

abc.net.au/news/2019-04-10/birth-certificate-gender-laws-pass-in-tasmania/10989170

Fuck off kike
Justify yourself to the devil, not me

>there's lads society
You get stuck with the Sunday shift, Mr Glow Nigger?

Attached: 15661088945055.jpg (1600x1600, 890K)

I honestly think 80 percent of threads are made by shills at this point. Even anti (insert ethnic group) threads. Its like they want to rile people up into becoming tye type of people who will carry out mass shootings or commit hate crimes so they make this “racist white male” problem more tangible.
The problem is most of the anons on here are fucking retards who fall for it. They dont get that staying on this board 24/7 warps your mind to the point that every day life becomes difficult to live, especially when you have a soft, easily influenced mind. Hardly any of these threads are genuine

Australia is a Protestant country sorry why don’t you ask the pope for help

if you live in a devillish place, isn't being a devil justified? assuming all other honourable avenues have failed

poof

>Scrolls through 4/pol/ catalogue

Fuck I miss h8/pol/ lads. I miss it so much. The amount of shills, low IQ's, shit tier bait, mutts, MIGAfags and worst of all redditors makes this board gayer than GRIDS. I'm being disposessed of my nation and i've been disposessed of my internet home.

Attached: 1566008404189.png (309x302, 154K)

The gate into the kingdom of heaven is narrow

I really hope these pro commie riots wake people up to the fact we have literally millions of people in this country whose loyalties lie elsewhere.

>ANy other states need white catholic elec engineers
Energex QLD is always hiring. I don't work there.

Nah it seems to me like theres an increased organised effort now, i see more and more of it to the point where it comes off as strange. Nobody used to really talk this way so much until quite recently. I dunno seems weird to me

Discipline terrifies normies

Fucking hell mate, boomers literally turned your country into a third world shithole.

>Says there's nothing wrong with being a faggot if everyone else is a faggot
>Calls me a poof
Stay away from those school kids and get a real family mate

Attached: 1563880488974.png (929x1200, 798K)

Gonna cook bangers and mash cause I'm a lazy cunt. How else is too lazy for veggies?

Fuckoff bludger - if your parents are Boomers, you're an X-er who should be old enough to have your shit together by now and if youre a 50yo neet I hope they piss the inheritance up against the wall and reverse-mortgage their BoomerHouse.
>Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964 (54-72 years old)
>Generation X: Born 1965-1980 (38-53 years old)
>Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (22-37 years old)
>Post-Millennials: Born 1997-Present (0-21 years old)
The labels are set by birthdate but theyre bullshit because a kid born in 1943 isnt a 'greatest gen' when they were barely walking when the war ended, theyre actually early 'boomers'.

>implying you'd turn down huge amounts of money from a government job that was deliberately over budgeted
that would be theft, i don't believe you for a second

Gotta have some peas with the mash.

>At the lower end of the scale are the ‘nuisance’ effects like acne on the back and the enlargement of breast tissue, through to serious consequences like cardiovascular disease and liver or kidney damage.
Gyno is just a minor nuisance now? This entire article is wack

if everyone's a faggot, and you get turned into a pariah for not being a faggot, then you have no choice but to be a faggot, so therefore it's not your fault, and god would be ok with that

>if your parents are Boomers, you're an X-er

definitely not, theres a shit tonne of us millennials that have boomer parents

>Chinese influence
What do you mean? I thought Australia is Chinaman’s land, no?

I have none. I'm thinking of throwing some asparagus in the frypan but it doesn't seem very authentic

was thinking bangers and mash too. broccoli is pretty easy to steam too so might do that. Will you make the mash or just use deb?

youre meant to boil it

boiled aspargus and dippy eggs is alright too

Fuck mate, if you can boil and mash spuds its pisseasy to throw some peas in the water with them.

>“It’s difficult for people to let go of the idea that being muscular means being successful."

But by all means, spent 60hrs a week slaving for Mr. Shekelberg so that our ZOG can steal half your paycheck in order to fund wars in the middle east, import 100's of 1000's of shitskins every year and keep coons well stocked with diesel to huff and climb that corporate ladder. Once you've got $100k in saving you might even be able to get a 25 year mortgage on a 2br shithole--- NOW THATS BEING SUCCESSFUL!

Attached: ehceo.jpg (720x720, 79K)

It might surprise you but I 100% would. I didn't buy in to neet bux even when I was homeless.
There are some people left in the world that aren't all consumed with money.
Push your shortcomings on someone else, we aren't all like you.

Makes sense, older mothers have a greater chance of their kids being Downs mongs

>deb
Fuck off cunt. Only genuine sweet potatoes
Cant be fucked desu

>it's the vote in elections that counts
>voting matters goy

Are you 12?

Attached: dg88.png (329x346, 128K)

Gods never gonna be okay with you being a faggot, user.

ABC was reporting mainland China trying to unify HK and Taiwan, painted as some sort of evil act.
Why is this Australia’s business? A country’s existence barely recognised in the world. Shouldn’t we learn the lesson from ANZAC to not involve in other nation’s conflicts?

>Government MPs alarmed over Chinese influence at Australian universities after pro-Beijing rallies

dhurrr, I'm a slow to act boomer politician, where did all these Chinese come from, dhurr.

>Man, 40, bashed in the back of the head by a group of thugs who broke into his home and stole three luxury cars

3, nigga, you've got insurance. Your security setup was insufficient, and it was probably people you know or live near by.

>Chaos erupts as vicious brawl breaks out between rival youth gangs at Melbourne shopping centre

I'm sure all those WMAF couples really care about their foreign pets bashing each other.

For the uninitiated:

Boomer is chanspeak for sociopath/psychopath with the power to negate

>Its like they want to rile people up into becoming tye type of people who will carry out mass shootings or commit hate crimes
>le h8 crime
>the ZOG loves it when you lone wolves strike out at them showing everyone how pathetically useless their apparatus is

I guess thats why the zog shut down infinity huh? You are a retarded boomerfaggot.

Attached: 1554028496443m.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

I particularly liked the part where they were bitching that if you had muscle dysmorphia you might be at risk of reducing your working hours to part time.

wew, is there something wrong user?

Thread theme;

youtube.com/watch?v=cuKTIco9meA

>So, what does a sudanese cock taste like, accommodating faggot?
If god doesn't come down and burn all the sodomites any more, it's only because he gave us the brains to invent napalm .

>Napalm
Gonna make those darkies darker

youtu.be/t9eybY9qFfY

Attached: 1550394620701.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Fuck off, Chang. Aussies went to North Africa and beyond to fight Germans, Gallipoli to fight Turks, we fought Japs all over the pacific from Burma to Papua, we are neither afraid of you and don't give a fuck about you. If you didn't have money we would have nothing to do with you.

I want trolli gummies

China can take over this irrelevant land within 24 hours if the US agreed to not intervene.
The saddest thing for a nation is they don’t know their places.
That’s being said, before China and the US reach an agreement nothing would happen to Australia.
Your post is the screaming of a dying weak nation, China would love that.

hitler was elected, if there's a crash ON or Anning or whatever could be, La Penne could be over in France

I might just start randomly stomping chinks in the streets if thats going to be your attitude chang

Attached: 8797908-3x2.jpg (700x467, 52K)

We're going make the economy really take off!

Attached: 1558173389623.png (500x303, 52K)

You've never been out of Sydney, Chang. I'd love to see the Chinese try to project their force here with Australian radars that can watch planes take off runways in Indonesia while Australian subs cruise around sinking ships that attempt incursion, before we get to the real fun of bugmen trying to progress through a scorched earth NT and FNQ, by all rights already scorched earth. Pretending the US won't intervene, what's it going to be? Stolen western 80s bottle rockets tech at Melbourne and Sydney?

The Indonesians genocided the lot of you for being invasive communist parasites, and your homeland did nothing. If those jungle monkeys can do it, and we've destroyed them in every engagement, I can only imagine the industrial, surgical slaughter that would await you and yours if you wanted to start real shit.

watch out for drop bears and bunyips chang

I'll have the Lemon chicken and Large SFR, Chang.
And tell your sister I'll have an extra sucky-sucky tomorrow with my massage.

Attached: 92c.jpg (931x300, 135K)

I like how the question people ask is "What causes these Somalians to be fighting on the street?" When the real question is "How did Somalians even get into Australia to begin with?"