It's literally over for climate changers

NO emissions saved at all. How will Greta Tintin Thunberg ever explain this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 9.18.42 AM.png (1318x1208, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Uq2hA2-9oc
windy.com/greta-thunberg
thesun.co.uk/news/9739595/greta-thunbergs-carbon-free-yacht-trip-flights/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7365909/Greta-Thunbergs-Atlantic-trip-zero-carbon-yacht-generate-emissions-saves.html
tracker.borisherrmannracing.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fkn jewish sex slaves

Attached: 1566100265712.png (680x383, 147K)

Maybe the boat will sink and the crew will be forced to eat her to stay alive.

Oof. Once again the left is BTFO by mathematics

Which Gulf State is paying her crew?

>Which Gulf State is paying her crew?
Monaco

quick spin: climate changed cause the choppy water bigot

Maybe the glaciers will melt and she will prove us right after all by drowning.

Attached: E4C71C74-B97C-4E8A-965F-2966FC1107E9.jpg (648x644, 33K)

math is obviously racist

Why would a crew need to fly in to sail it back?
They got it there, they can get it back. Lazy cunts.
t. sailor

she may be autism and shit but wtf do you expect from a kid. However being more environmentally conscious and trying to produce less waste is the message we all should be getting. Idk why the hate on her. Its not about whos telling it. Our planet is going to the shitter.

how dare they post such research which doesn't align with our expectations?

Do it again Poseidon.

Or in this case of the Atlantic, Njord.

yes because we left the poojeets, niggers and other subhumans alive when we conquered them.
Whites are the only race that remotely care about the planet

Reminder that if we don't stop climate now, in 10 years this will be an average daily occurrence
youtube.com/watch?v=3Uq2hA2-9oc

if they consume the flesh they may catch potato, too

>Why would a crew need to fly in to sail it back?
Presumably because they aren't sailing it back. Which makes this all even more hilarious as they have to get back to Cuckistan somehow, and that somehow is almost certainly by airline.

>unite behind the science
Should have done the math.

This makes me angry and sad. What absolute cunts.

If their message was that we shouldn’t be trashing the planet, I’d be completely on board. Of course, if that was their message and they meant it, that would mean having an honest discussion about pollution. Of course, having an honest discussion about pollution would mean having an honest discussion about niggers, chinks, and poos. Of course, that would be racist. Just shut up, stop driving a car, give up your sovereignty, and commence with the self flagellation White man, the world is going to be a fiery inferno in 2 years if you don’t.

mash potato
smash potato

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18_171108.jpg (1053x1498, 456K)

Also, the boat is literally made out of oil and gas - the raw materials from which those advanced lightweight sails and composite hull materials are synthesised in petrochemical plants.

Halts Maul.

She's annoying but obviously just abused and exploited by her parents/handlers

I don't hate her. I hate the people that are using her to fulfill their agenda. It is disgusting.

Why aren't they giving up on the boat? They are opting to help destroy earth to gain material goods? It's like they're exactly like everyone and should kys

It's true. I thought you were just trolling.
windy.com/greta-thunberg

Thank god I don't live in Japan then.

Pretty pathetic publicity stunt. Also OP is a faggot for not posting the link. thesun.co.uk/news/9739595/greta-thunbergs-carbon-free-yacht-trip-flights/

not the way the grünen are doing it, that's for sure. rebuilt AKWs, produce synthetic fuel and expand our railsystem, tell ostblock truckers to fuck off

The techurbation over the expensive racing yacht is now moot, because it is inferior to 1490s technology, and even 900s Norse Vikings could paddle to North America, by island hopping.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7365909/Greta-Thunbergs-Atlantic-trip-zero-carbon-yacht-generate-emissions-saves.html

Know that the elite seems to predominantly fuck little boys, rather than girls
Now look at „her“ again and think about it for a moment.

This has been the least green transatlantic voyage in recorded history. They are all wearing plastic fiber clothing and shitting and pissing in blue plastic buckets. They still have to fly to the US anyway. This is Trump tier bullshitting by the left.

>How will Greta Tintin Thunberg ever explain this?
Hopefully by becoming an hero.

Very good point, but the women in her lineage evolved for utilitarianism as opposed to aestheticism.

Hopefully her iPhone fell into the drink.

If Greta fell into the water I'd be like a shark. Hungry. Nude. Fast.

Swimming toward my target. Her tampon string trailing in the water like a lure. The thrashing. My little flippers madly paddling. Closer.

Face buried in her cunt lads, under the sea. They call me the cunt sniffer.

Attached: 1565824479866.jpg (500x386, 15K)

Attached: wtf_is_this.png (404x404, 93K)

Once again, trumptards cannot grasp math or science.

quality post, straya

use meme magic to sink the boat, would be hilarious

Oh look, yet ANOTHER Downs Goblino slide thread. What is that, like 20 in the past 3 days?
Fuck you, glowniggers. Your apathy for this job is insulting.
Get a real life, fucking worthless traitors.

Attached: down.jpg (456x709, 70K)

She’s dumb and is being used to push libshit enviromentalism onto white people and only white people. It has nothing to do with saving the planet and everything to do with less white people. If you really want to save the fucking whales take it up with India and China each of which polute more than the whole western world put together

but the planes fly anyway so might aswell hitch a ride

Same lol

Great logic

Never change, straya. Your shitposts bring warm to our hearts.

>actually thinking climate change is real

This cunt will do what her Jewish handlers tell all other useful idiots on the left who fail at their promised goals: you say “at least we tried something while the conservatives told us not to do anything.” It’s a totally cheap, but effective, line of argument and it is the reason leftists will always have a persuasive upper-hand to problem solving. There are some problems that just can’t be fixed, and low IQ ppl are suckered into believing that attempting a an expensive project that will not work is better than nothing.

she says that her doing is only meant symbolically to show how difficult it is to travel without the huge co2 imprint

of course you could ask how this is showing anything but how efficient airplanes are when it uses even more ressources

LMAO

crew will sail it back WITHOUT GRETA

LOL she is your problem now murica, she is never going back to europe

BTFO

Attached: fasd1.jpg (980x986, 110K)

Think about it, they will spend two weeks with her. I would not be suprised if they dont want to spend two more weeks with her

Is rare to see 16 year olds these days with Tits that small.

I used to be a bit skeptical about the whole climate change thing, and when voicing my concerns I was told how I should look into the actual data and how ridiculous climate "denying" is. So I did. I spent several months going through data and methodology from several world class institutions, like NASA and IPCC. In the end I was shocked at what's going on. The whole field of climatology is pure pseudoscience and nothing but a scam. There is no validity to their methods, their conclusions, their prognoses or anything else. That this stuff passes for science today and so few are actually calling them out have made me lose faith in the entire academic infrastructure. This is much more serious than people think. It's not just about money and globalist programs, this is the final nail in the coffin of scientific institutions themselves, showing how they have allowed themselves to let ideology and greed take precedence over truth.

Attached: 1441559269309.jpg (460x338, 40K)

Well said.
The endless refrain of, "it's proven science," is intended to quell any dissent toward the party line. However the "science" is on par with divination, mysticism and hysteria.

>measurements are pseudoscience

dude

Attached: 4090BB71-5F62-4E80-908F-D82B2377A6BA.gif (500x382, 14K)

anyone else thinks that all the attention and media cock sucking will most definitely skyrocket her ego at such a young age and in turn will turn her into a horrible person?

Those measurements are so inaccurate and uncertain they are completely meaningless. If you had actually looked into the methodology that underlies infographics such as that one in an objective way you would be shocked. Really shocked.

>Kid
Shes 16 hardly a child Sweden has an age of consent of 15 for fuck sakes.

>Those measurements are so inaccurate and uncertain they are completely meaningless.

Source? You know that every school kid can measure CO2 in the atmosphere, right?

Attached: A3B8F2B8-C78D-4560-8241-162A3A94B38D.jpg (565x395, 114K)

You can literally buy a CO2 measurement device for a few dollars on Amazon.

Attached: 2B24F9F9-1E29-4F96-A3AE-9993462B85C8.jpg (700x700, 49K)

please do not question (((consumerism))) and (((big oil)))

>he thinks the world's shittiest thermometer can properly measure co2
even body temperature meters are absolute rubbish unless they're medical grade
how come you think a little fake Chinese device like thst will actually be able to properly measure co2?

Dinosaurs were the greenest species to control this planet and look what happened to them.
Human genocide is probably the only quick fix to the environmental stress billions of sub humans cause.

Attached: 1565479214638.png (600x632, 253K)

She look like she has a mild case of downs, as a true aryan. We can't let retard live.

Why wouldn't the same crew sail it back? It was obvious she and the other passengers of the voyage were incompetent deckhands at best.

>implying she is anything but an animated puppet
She's a parrot.

The plan is for her to die and then be canonized as Saint Botato

Attached: greta-autistic.png (724x1980, 1.19M)

Imagine how many times she's getting gangbanged at sea.

Attached: 1540835678341.png (214x225, 76K)

And how are you going to measure CO2 in the atmosphere in 1800 with your device? Are you going to use your time machine? No, what you'd actually do is to take an ice core sample, get a number from that and try to transpose it into the same measuring system you'd get from your device. Of course, the uncertainty would be way higher than the relevant data you tried to accomplish, but you would probably not let that stop you from cobbling together something that looks like a proper statistic.

That aside, CO2 probably has increased in the atmosphere. But we have no idea why or what effect this is going to have. The problem here is that for measurements to be accurate and valid scientific data, they have to be done in a controlled fashion. The same equipment, the same amount of equipment, the same locations and so on. Especially when it comes to temperature measurements that corrupt organizations like IPCC and NASA try to back their bullshit on, these criteria have not been met by a longshot.

Let's hope for the love of god

Also it only goes back to 1850. Do you know what the grand canyon is? it was carved out by water. That's now a desert. The Earth was once entirely covered in water and once entirely covered in lava. The idea of catastrophe caused by raising CO2 levels is laughable and hipacritical to then turn around and say fukushima is ok because the ocean is so big it can handle it. It's all a fucking ruse cruise.

1) "climatology" isnt a real field, studying the earth and it's past levels of heat/CO2 is just geology
2) It's not a scam, you can definitely argue that man made isn't as big of a deal, but to deny it has no impact at all is brainlet tier. You can compare countless samples of sediment and see that the climate is changing faster than predicted.

This needs a Bazzers shop so badly

Attached: 1555122768672.png (1920x1080, 141K)

/thread

you know they are railing her

She might not be the smartest but if I could get a gf like Greta, I would be happy. She is kind of cute in a way, you have to admit that.

Dude, you look at the snow and ice from last year, then calibrate the thing you get from 400yr or 4000yr old ice cores. Or do you think ice somehow loses CO2 traces over time? If so, please tell me how that works.

Actually, climatology is a scientific field. It's a very young field, but they do have their own institutions today. It's true it has a large overlap with particularly geophysics and meteorology, which are established and old sciences, but these flawed and politicized issues have crept into them as well. A scam is a scam. Of course no one denies that man has no impact on the environment, I didn't say that either. We have no idea how much and whether it is a problem. Comparing samples of sediment is perhaps not as precise a science as it has been portrayed to you as being. The problem here is that all conclusions are way premature. No one has a working model that manages to predict the climate, even in the short term. No one has been able to show a model that correctly manages to even recreate the projected climatic past (which is uncertain in the first place.)

Attached: 1565929536526.png (1200x1188, 459K)

stop forcing this kike

How the fuck should I know? I don't know and you don't know. The only way we could know if the composition of 4000 year old ice correlates to the environmental properties of 4000 years ago would be if we had actually been there and measured shit properly. If you can't see this you just have a non-scientific mindset and I don't think there's any use for us to try to have a scientific discussion.

The length of the cruise is to give the world a break

but it's true though
world temperature is a massive fraud and not scientific at all
and you have no idea what happens inside ice cores and can't prove that all the co2 will be preserved exactly as it was locked up
although will also need to correct for the difference between co2 in the free air and the co2 that got locked up in ice because one is much colder and closer to the ground which both increases co2 concentration

>Tintin
Please don't append his name to this kike drone. It's very disrespectful. Tintin was written as both based and redpilled.

How much grain is needed to sustain a family of 4 for 4 months?

Waves are racist

>tfw theres nobody in new York able to sail the damn Thing

lol wtf anglos ? wasnt it "rule Britannia, rule the waves" not to Long ago ?

>How will Greta Tintin Thunberg ever explain this?
It will never be mentioned in MSM.

look into climate change and global warming.

find that periods of global warming have happened many times before.

discover The Milankovitch cycles, the earth enters an ice age period periodically every 10 000 years and we are well overdue for one currently. Climate scientists believe ice age has been pushed back even further by CO2 induced global warming... hmmm historically Iceages wipe out 80 -95% of species biodiversity.. global warming is 10 -25%.. Guys CO2 induced climate change is actually saving the planet

Get the message to china and india you nigger loving turbofaggot

and who becomes a climatologist? a guy trying to prove global warming? Who funds climatologists a guy trying to prove global warming. If you show results that suggest no global co2 increase or no global temp increase or show no results then you dont get funded. It's not science. Its scientific bias. Its more of a political doctrine than anything attached to science. hence why mods dont tell you to take it to as science board.

face it: salt water is a White supremacist and hates LGBTQ+ too
#atlanticsowhite

Well then how about we start up Nuclear back up again and you go to India and China and lower their emissions instead of going on our nerves?

based

China, India, russia, Brazil*

All the climate stuff she pushes applies for europeans and USA while China is responsible for all the total carbon emissions in europe. We will save planet here in Europe dw lads, let China,India, Russia,Brazil do its thing they are chill

I'm sure that is NIST traceable.

>your own measurement device
You will get wildly different results just by closing your window and breathing for a while. Single-point CO2 measurement is meaningless,
Furthermore, it has been found that increasing CO2 levels are beneficial to plantlife and we are deep below the limit where it starts being a detriment.
Everyone laments "save the trees", but it's algae that do the heavy lifting in O2 generation, and inb4 "forests accumulate water and halt soil erosion" while every fuck and their mother kvetches about Brazil, there's a tree-eating epidemic in North America that dwarfs Brazil's actions, and in Europe, since we're "green", the ban on certain PERFECTLY SAFE synthetic pesticides led to a live-tree-eating bug epidemic.
>inb4 how does this relate to climate change
Proximity to a forest reduces average local yearly temperature, you monkey of the urban jungle

You can track their progress
tracker.borisherrmannracing.com

Attached: 20190818_122359.jpg (704x993, 401K)