I truly believe Christianity was the poison that caused Europeans worldwide to be in the precarious position they are...

I truly believe Christianity was the poison that caused Europeans worldwide to be in the precarious position they are in. Christianity barred Europeans in the medieval times from money lending.
Jews wouldn't convert so they were given a total monopoly on usury. And we know the rest. Christianity has fucked the White man. Not to mention all the writers of the bible were Jewish. Europeans used to believe they spawned from the Gods. Then everything went backwards when liberal Christianity was introduced. Prove me wrong.

Attached: istockphoto-657091114-612x612.jpg (612x371, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/colossians/3-22.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1555909752256.jpg (670x1024, 248K)

>I truly believe Christianity was the poison that caused Europeans worldwide to be in the precarious position they are in.
I truly believe you are right about that, user.

Because Christianity was poisoned at the ecumenical councils.. when gnosticism was made heresy, the literal word of Christ was declared heresy with it. How in the fuck can you declare the Gospel of Thomas heresy? Esoteric sayings of Jesus himself, sounds like heresy to me

Well then, kill yourself while doing something useful and go to Valhalla.

I'd call it win / win

Christianity was invented by (((them))) in order to subvert and destroy our natural illiberal and conquering ways fuck man nietzche was right it's the religion of the weak

whore

you could lend money you just couldn't charge interest
the gov't handled loans in the 70's and didn't charge interest
in california college was even free

faggot

true. also don't forget
>brother wars
>religion wars in general, leaving thousands of able bodied men to die childless in a desert (muh holy land)
>monasteries which are nothing but institutions to prevent people from having kids
>globalist/multiculturalist thinking at its core
>always gets imported through violence and subversion of native customs
>literally has its origin in another desert kike cult
>is not native to european culture and thinking

and those are only the most obvious things to consider

We're not discussing your mother ITT

sure thing shlomo, really checks out

Attached: 1555289966980.jpg (1500x500, 92K)

>I'm so retarded, you guys

Attached: 255b2897f30b41e51582e4f680dbe3389fc463eb6838dde77311110d1fbcc07a.jpg (143x149, 5K)

So you're saying it would have been better if Europeans had engaged in usury themselves, maybe created a central bank back in the 1100's? Or maybe you're saying we should have stuck with a mish mash of pagan religions that were too weak to fight of Christianity, because Christianity is too weak ... or something. You confuse me OP.

>I truly believe Christianity was the poison that caused Europeans worldwide to be in the precarious position they are in.
Yet communist ideology and a rabid, brainwashed SJW youth has infected non Christian societies as well, most notably China. If anything a strong Christian populace is the bulwark against all the jewish evils of leftism, degeneracy, feminism, equality, etc.

Better to die doing fighting for the genetic interests of your race and a future for white children then to be shackled by slave morality and do nothing Christcuck.

If their truly is a god, he will dispose all weak fags that didn't do what nature demanded them to do.

Attached: 9E1FD9EF-1BAF-4DEF-B5D1-4EB3C1C88F84.jpg (480x685, 111K)

>generalizing Christianity right off the bat
>no specifics mentioned
Seasoning

what do you expect? These pagan types can only piggy back off of generic arguments made by others with 0 knowledge of history.

Attached: 429.png (623x490, 142K)

He's saying he wants to worship the tree his dog pisses on and doesn't know who the Templars were and what happened to them or why.

people wouldn't despise you as much if your kind didn't also smugly ignore actual points made.
also knowledge of which history are you talking about exactly? the church destroyed most of what little was left of the old world in the first place.

>the Church destroyed the old world
>literally everything we know about the old world is mostly from Christian preserved sourced that are actually unbiased
Fuck man. Gratitude much?

Attached: 1512673841309.png (1251x585, 181K)

Christianity is a Jewish creation and cannot by its very nature be trusted.

a lot of it, europeans brought back in translated form from the mudslimes of all people during one of the crusades, because the church back home destroyed it.
also
>collections of old customs and traditions viewed through an abrahamistic lense are unbiased
don't make me laugh

also no one ever disputed that there were always also good men within the church, what is your argument even? Only a child would think in total absolutes

biblehub.com/colossians/3-22.htm

Attached: rabbi jesus whipped.jpg (1243x909, 1.15M)

The only Christians that will argue that Jesus hated Jews are white nationalists. The other 99% of them worship Israel and all the poison that comes with it. Western philosophy is what made our nation's great. All the brilliant minds hid under the shadow of the church so they could keep the spark of civilization alive.

this. also christians in general would rather racemix than "betray" their desert god. this is really all it comes down to

Correct. Believing that a poorly written book of Jewish fairy tales is absolute truth and literally happened will do that to you

Saul of tarsus was (((converted))) to Christianity and poisoned Jesus's message. The new testament is filled with contradicting text because of him. The Gnostic texts where hidden for a reason.

>tfw Moses' prophecy came true

Attached: Torah Fulfilled.jpg (1842x1133, 568K)

Religion is obviously a thing that occurs naturally in humans. There will always be some group out there believing in anything no matter how ridiculous and magical, because the human mind and existence in general is basically magic relative to our capacity for understanding. Who knows what is actually possible.

Of course, you can still believe stuff that is verifiable false. Most people just believe the religion they were born into. I found the one I was born into incredibly stupid and I don't really have a reason to believe any others on earth, except maybe something vague like Taoism, and I'd have to be extremely high. I want something that involves the spiritual experience of being a human, not this "ask Jesus into your heart and give us your money so you can go to Heaven" nonsense.

Attached: 1565338626248.jpg (696x669, 74K)

Yeah man go ahead stop yapping and do something. Or are you tough pagan boy only on internet?

Posting in a thread of fools and morons

>Writers of the Bible were jewish
Look up some linguistics. The word "jew" in the Bible meant from the tribe of Judah or region of Judea. It was like calling someone a greek. The modern definition of "jew" means practitioner of Judaism (pharisiasm) which had no gained significant power in Israel until after the destruction of the Temple in 80 AD.

Judaism is actually Pharisaism, and therefore a misnomer since it was neither the doctrine of the tribe of Judah nor the doctrine that Christ practiced, hence not actually Israelite or “jewish” in the biblical sense (the true and original meaning of the word).

>Rabbi Adolph Moses in collaboration with Rabbi H.G. Enlow explained clearly in “Yahvism and Other Discourses” that, “Among the innumerable misfortunes which have befallen… the most fatal in its consequences is the name Judaism… neither in biblical nor post-biblical, neither in Talmudic nor in much later times, is the term Judaism ever heard…”

And what was it called before?
>Rabbi Louis Finkelstein stated in his book “The Pharisees, The Sociological Background of Their Faith” that, “Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes in name . . . the spirit of the ancient Pharisees survives, unaltered . . . From Palestine to Babylonia; from Babylonia to North Africa, Italy, Spain, France and Germany; from these to Poland, Russia, and eastern Europe generally, ancient Pharisaism has wandered . . . demonstrates the enduring importance which attaches to Pharisaism as a religious movement . . .”

Attached: 1547374077223.jpg (441x559, 187K)

>“Pharisaism shaped the character of Judaism and the life and thought of the Jew for all the future,” explains the Jewish Encyclopedia.

In fact, Pharisaism is the doctrine of the Pharisees of old, an evil doctrine they brought back from their Babylonian captivity. It does not follow the truth of the Bible, neither of the Old Testament nor of the New. Its central tenets are found in a book called the Talmud (the real Satanic Verses), a book full of worldly traditions, lies, and superstitions.

>“The Babylonian Talmud is based on the mystical religious practices of the Babylonians which were assimilated by [exiled] Judahite Rabbis during their Babylonian captivity around 600 B.C.,” wrote Edward Hendrie in Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great. “The Rabbis then used these occult traditions in place of the word of God.”

And that is why Jesus was constantly rebuking the Pharisees.
>“You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.” -John 8:44
…….
In effect, those Judahite Hebrews who followed the Pharisees were the seed of the Devil, a truth the Apostle John was trying to convey in Revelation by calling them “Babylon.”
>“The name written on her forehead was a mystery: Babylon the great, the mother of prostitutes, and of the abominations of the earth.” -Revelation 17:5

>“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”-Revelations 2:9

Attached: 1547857873415.jpg (524x536, 84K)

>Tldr jews

It is better to call out the Pharisees when ranting in public.

Mohel Paul was a pharisee and he wrote half of your new testament. He was born hundreds of miles north of judea and somehow Macedonians recognized him as a jew.

Attached: St Paul Lived as a Jew.jpg (976x1109, 330K)