Fuck Hong Kong

I visited Hong Kong this year, it is a dirty corrupt shithole influenced by globo culture promoting prostitution, nihilism and lack of social cohesion.City is terribly dirty and looks like London in parts.
The sooner China cleans it up the better.Literally any major Chinese city looks better and is cleaner.
Anyone duped by the shills into supporting HK protesters is an idiot.
The city is full with degenerated fat expats, women with loose morals,seedy bars and clubs, and people openly sell drug paraphernalia on street stalls.
Whole society is obsessed with nothing but money and like truly global city is a sea of run down slums surrounding few islands of mega rich.

Attached: 1EC02DF4-E024-4B6B-A7DA-AC1C7AACD066.jpg (1344x2048, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reclaimthenet.org/pepe-the-frog-hong-kong-protests/
businessinsider.com/crazy-pictures-of-micro-apartments-around-hong-kong-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1564485824198.webm (480x640, 904K)

>The city is full with degenerated fat expats, women with loose morals,seedy bars and clubs, and people openly sell drug paraphernalia on street stalls.
>Whole society is obsessed with nothing but money
I have been to the PRC and its no different

>The city is full with degenerated fat expats,

"degenerate fat expats" is code word for "I hate white men who colonize my fellow Asians"

Fuck off Zhang. Fuck off Chinese ricedick faggots. You will never be welcome in the west, and you will never take the spot of number 1.

See that a poop ball?

So many Hong Kong hatred posts today. China must be scared. What's weird is that I can use the same shit you're saying on any mainland China city. And as for the jap chick. I'd say the same about Japan except for social cohesion and dirtyness.

Looks like a bunch of mainland chineeeeeeeze shill faggots here to try and stop the Pepe freedom revolution in Hk! Pepe has turned his eye on you. May KeK have mercy. reclaimthenet.org/pepe-the-frog-hong-kong-protests/

My God, I've never seen such distilled essence of chink propaganda before. I'm saving this for later

Attached: 1465872422780.jpg (780x718, 163K)

>Literally any major Chinese city looks better and is cleaner
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Any faggot that supports either side is a faggot. I just want to see some Chinese start killing protestors so other nations get involved and we can finally kick of world war 3 and wipe out some of the 7 billion people on this planet. Something has to happen, because the way we all sit around on this rock and just create a shit ton of problems isn't doing anything to advance the human race. Let's make this rock unlivable with radiation and kick start space exploration.

>american boomers in charge of understanding that not everyone wants to live in globo society

nuke Hong Kong , i dont give a fuck

Damn, PRC has really gone full steam with the shilling eh?

Nuke Hong Kong, nuke China, nuke the US and Europe. Just fucking throw them everywhere. Not at first of course. First we need to send troops to Africa and have a 5 year long blood bath. Nukes are the last resort for whichever side is losing.

How about some critical thinking before you suck some fat Chinese chode? It's amazing that all you need to do is appeal to illiberalism and suddenly Jow Forums supports communism.

Attached: 35800F52EB034EAD9E0C0EF0661CEE20.jpg (500x359, 30K)

>HK chinks are degenerate, it's dirty and corrupt
>unlike china
Sure, sure.

Attached: 1462549397763.gif (460x426, 655K)

>all you need to do is appeal to illiberalism and suddenly Jow Forums supports communism.
This is the same board that believes Kim Jong Fatass and his Orwellian shithole of a country are the greatest thing since sliced bread because muh mono-racial society, so I'm not at all surprised.

Attached: 606175_north-korea-anniversa_puen-4.jpg (5000x3333, 2.21M)

You just know the Jews control HK when you realise they have the largest disparity between rich and poor.

A normal HK family lives in tiny apartments.
Lots of HK sleep in small coffin size hotel room.

As bad as you make it sound, Hong Kong is still cleaner and more civilised than mainland cities.

>globo society
Doesn't mean that they're degenerate or that we shouldn't help them out. And, if we have to have immigrants of a different race, we couldn't pick a better people to let in. Hong Kongers are much better than blacks/Pakis.

Here is the average sized HK apartment.
businessinsider.com/crazy-pictures-of-micro-apartments-around-hong-kong-2018-1

And the pricing for them are Jewish Sky High.

Attached: ca5e009e-79c5-11e8-8ce4-b59b2fedb43f_image_hires_094831.jpg (1620x1080, 262K)

>average
Says who?

Have you ever rented a room? I'd much rather live in that micro-apartment than live with other people.

Looks comfy as fuk.

>Says who?
Says the population density.

Funny thing is Hong Kong has plenty of space to build apartments.
I guess it’s ((zoning regulations)) again

Easy solution then, let the Jews control your country, and that's what you will get.

doubt it

>I'd much rather live in that micro-apartment
living in London I can confirm this, I live worse
but let’s not kid ourselfs, both cities are dystopias

It gets worse.

London has it good compared to (((Hong Kong)))

Attached: 100917_hongkongcages.jpg (800x533, 107K)

Coffin apartment.

Just a little bit bigger than a real coffin.

Attached: coffin-cubicles-trapped-benny-lam-hong-kong-12-597ae9f06b7fc__880.jpg (880x587, 130K)

reminds me of cage fights in wrestling. i'd fucking love to live in a place like that

>i'd fucking love to live in a place like that
Liar.

I want to corrupt her shithole desu

If you really have a problem with it, how about you let Hong Kongers migrate relatively freely into the US? I'd do the same over here.

Fuck them literally

Attached: 1565610994250.png (1476x1422, 2.06M)

>Whole society is obsessed with nothing but money and like truly global city is a sea of run down slums surrounding few islands of mega rich
>Implying that's not also true about China, even to a much higher degree

Someone post the Winnie the Pooh Tianemen Square copypasta I smell chink ITT
t. flag

>I'd do the same over here.
Because you are a Jew?

You revealed your hand when you approved of Jewish practices.

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 203K)

>enlist prostitutes to bait betacocks into protests
Jews are getting more and more creative

Fuck off shill

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

You asshole! you just cut off my internet!

Unused mountainous areas?

Do you think what you're doing isn't transparent? It is memeflaggot.

Tell me what am I doing.

I don't have to be a Jew to not care about race. And, in fact, I do care about race. Taiwanese in the US make a lot of money and about 75% of them have a university degree. The Chinese are good people to bring into your country, as would the Japanese and Koreans be.

SHART ON TRAM

Honk Kong is chinese soil. They should be able to do whatever the fuck they want with it

>implying OP isn't right

Attached: 1475563680453.jpg (280x400, 21K)

Chink or /leftypol/?

this

>people openly selling drugs in China
nice try.
Only people I have seen dealing with drugs was guys from small African countries in a small area. And only to expats or they're fucked.

I was referring to the apartment practices.

It's a very jewish thing.
It's something they did towards Germany as well, they wanted to force all germans into rents for life.

No, and I don't know what leftypol is.

Are you familiar with that website?

>The Chinese are good people to bring into your country
They're poo tier, same with Koreans. Japs are swell but are a rarity among east asian immigrants.

sauce ?

Hong Kong is far less backwards than the mainland.
That's how huge cities are. The average apartment in Shenzen or Beijing is much worse and those are the NICE cities in China. Go more rural and it's worse.
You aren't chinese. You don't go where they go. Are you delusional there are no drugs in PRC? There are a huge amount of drugs. Any city on the planet with more than 20k people has drugs. That's just the world we live in.

Completely fucking agree. Watch the kike shills unironically advocate for (((western interventionism)))

Fuck off Chang. You faggots literally harvest organs from political prisoners to prolong your shitty communist lives. You deserve to burn in hell for what you "people" have done to China.

Attached: 1565996306131.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>Go more rural and it's worse.
How can I trust in this claim when rural area literally have far more space.

If she comes with the room, it aint that bad.

this

It's code word for ameriniggers spreading globo culture

Protip : any pro-US movement WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS is kike shit

>for what you "people" have done to China
Made the country home to 40% of the world's tech companies?

FUCK you chang
Why you move to Aus if the mainland is so great? FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>Op thinks China is more Moral and less degenerates than Hong Kong.
Haha
Oh you are serious? let me laugh harder.
BUAAAAAHAHAHAHhHHHHHhHa

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 1.82M)

Can confirm. City’s problems caused by GloboHomo agenda. Banks and billionaires to the fore and fuck the house polloi, they can be replaced. People have legit grievances but protests have been hijacked by GloboHomo assholes like Josh Wong who just recited the talking points the NED wrote for him. I’ve seen the protests and the police are very professional. Asia’s finest really. The violence is being led by AntiFa like faggots who say they hate communist China and love the GloboHomo freedoms.

>people would rather live in this cage than live with mainland chinks
yeah hong kong is clearly at fault here

>anyone that doesn't support (((western))) degeneracy in Hong Kong is a disingenuous shill from mainland China

Süß you smash some horizontal pussy at least?

>pro chink
>australian/canadian flag
yeah hes totally not chink shill

I think most of them would trade place with a bigger home in China if they could

>you don't go where they go.
enlighten me, mr. American. In my city, you don't need to be Spanish to easily find drugs, and even if they catch you they just slap your wrist. You can see the effects of that on the streets. They don't even try to hide it.
I have seen no such thing in Chinese cities. Prostitution? Plenty. Drugs? They keep that shit minimum. How many millions of inhabitants does the capital have? How many do you think do drugs or tried them? Compare that shit to San Francisco.

I got into fact with people carrying knives because they wanted my money because they wanted it for drugs. You can see their addiction in their eyes. I have not seen a single violent crime there. Not a single violent robbery. They must be doing something right.

Meanwhile in LA

Attached: podshare.jpg (1280x853, 234K)

Hong Kong is Chinese soil, it's not pro-chink to remind dumb kikes of it

Calirfornians are crazy in the head. Nothing new here.

lmao an unironic chink commie shill kill yourself faggot most of that was gradually accomplished through special economic zones next to Hong Kong.

Go back to r/Asianmasculinity you weak pathetic homo

The depths of the evils committed by the chinese know no bounds
>400 million births "prevented" during the one child policy
>In reality literally millions of newborn girls were left abandoned on the streets
>CCP later creates an Orphanage bureau to foster these children
>Later comes out they did this to sell them in a massive human trafficking ring
>Organ donor list wait times are the shortest in the world because they have a tissue match database setup tracking every single prisoner in the country and they just slaughter them like pigs whenever someone needs a liver or heart
>they also sell the organs for those with the cash to pay
>Party leaders have been taking blood transfusions from younger people since the 80s in order to prolong their lives
>10s of millions dead from man made famines
>10s of millions dead from internal repression
>no freedom of the press
>big brother watching you at all times
>can be imprisoned at a whim since the rule of law doesn't exist
Fuck you and fuck the Communist Party

Attached: 1564974446394.png (424x558, 381K)

>most of that was gradually accomplished through special economic zones
Why do you deny they did well though?

It sounds like an irrational thing to do.

So just like the west then?

East Asian IQ is fierce.

Wouldn't that have been to do with the inflation of the time?

Looks comfy to be honest.

Yeah but the west pretends it isn’t so the spying and disappearing has to be more discrete.

traM laW ; Wal Mart

>Life in China and the West is the same
Don't you have some Muslim cock to suck or something right now?

Attached: 1550483642102.jpg (420x420, 30K)

Your country is dying, and you earned your fate.

If they want to be freely governed and ruled, that's their business.
Their business, not mine. Definitely not a foreign governments prerogative.
They can be obsessed with whatever they want to be, not my fucking job to police or judge their various bullshit.

Bigups to the HK for saying no. Yall some fucking hero status.

Attached: VXM9BPn.png (1062x573, 16K)

I thought it was stupid to begin with, but now I see they're not even long enough to lie down in.

pretty sure this is how you contract feminism.

HK is British soil, Thatcher should have been stronger.

Didn't you guys kill a witness recently to hide something among these lines? South Korea is a democracy. It is governed by a literall coven of witches and a femen tier cult endorsed by the west and with connections to them. With the investigation?

Made by a Russian Jew commie of course

>400 million births prevented
I have no idea what you're talking about. Enlighten me.
>South Korea
Yes, the government over there is batshit. What does that have to do with the Chinese Communist Party? I don't see how a government being run by a bunch of crazed feminists has anything to do with a political party that has a kill count of its own citizenry in the 10s of millions.

Attached: 1561767696939.png (1600x1200, 69K)

Fuck, I meant
>Didn't you guys kill a witness recently to hide something among these lines?

What are the legitimate grievances? What are the illegitimate ones?

I visited China this year, it is a dirty corrupt shithole influenced by globo culture promoting prostitution, nihilism and lack of social cohesion. The country is terribly dirty, decrepit, and looks like London in parts.

The sooner America cleans it up the better. Literally any major American city looks better and is cleaner, even the ones full of niggers. Anyone duped by the shills into supporting Chinese state actors is an idiot.

The country is full with degenerated fat Jewish expats, women with loose morals, seedy bars and clubs, and people openly sell drug paraphernalia on street stalls. Their whole society is obsessed with nothing but money and, like truly global country, is a sea of run down slums surrounding few islands of mega rich.

Fuck China.

that... that sounds incredible.

>orwellian shithole
if north korea is not free how come they are free to kill foreigners?

I know senpai, but don't pretend like you're not in the same boat.

It's the people that make the place, not the other way around.

Fuck is this?