Jihadi Jack is "Canada's Problem now"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367565/ISIS-fighter-Jihadi-Jack-stripped-UK-passport-sparking-furious-diplomatic-row-Canada.html

Attached: Bongs raked Canada with Jihadi Jack.jpg (724x954, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/1528418/Why-do-men-need-war-Its-male-bonding.html
flyers.smartcanucks.ca/sobeys-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sad.

lol
nice work bongs

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

hehe havent their women gone there yet?

If only he was blacker I bet they'd take him without reservations.

Everyone is just running a fucking train on us.

Seriously, i'm sick of how this country is viewed these days. I can't wait to never see Trudeaus face on television ever again but god if i dont want to look at scheer either. Mad Max would be a strong face for Canada but there's 0 chance of him getting in.

Screw everything.

Attached: 1565617526533.jpg (400x288, 26K)

trudeau will give him 10m of our dollars

You deserve it.

This. The line about "very little to do with Canada" has me smugly chuckling because it seems that the less people haveto do with Canada the more Canadian they are hailed as by the media. And our government loves to bring in people who have literally nothing to do with Canada.

Canada opened our airspace to American planes during 9/11.

Yes, we've been stupid when we voted in our current vicious idiot king, I think Trudeau would lose in a landslide right now if we discount the votes of people he imported...but why did American practically send your illegals up here instead of chasing them down south?

OUR border is undefended because we were supposed to be friends! Brothers of the same mother. You guys voted for Obama before Trump, did we dump our listerine injuns on you then?

Attached: drama teacher vs economics major.jpg (831x768, 104K)

This.

I'm voting for Max, I'm been swinging back and forth between the Liberals and Conservatives, enough. Everything is on fire, I'm going to vote for Max and keep at it, our version of UKIP.

I voted for Harper and he brought in Temporary Workers, all of a sudden the Tim Hortons were full of foreigners.

Attached: This is hell and we can't leave.jpg (800x600, 76K)

what the fuck are you blithering about you nutter

>Yes, we've been stupid when we voted in our current vicious idiot king
I was on Jow Forums for that and literally 80-90% of the faggot cucksoys on here were going on and on and on about muh fucking weed muh weed muh weed muh all politicians are shit so lets destroy the country with tranny and refugee and childrape shit 50 years faster all for muh weed. This country is beyond hope if the kind of people awake enough to come here are still that fucking juvenile and hedonistic in their thought processes.

Harper brought in legitimately temporary foreigners to work the lowest jobs no one really wanted not even white high school kids, Trudeau flooded the country with the worst kind of sandshit and gave them free million dollar houses.

I KNEW he wasn't ready when I voted for him, but my thought process was, a vote for Just Not Ready is a vote to show the Conservatives that we need a different leader to replace Harper. I thought, how much damage can this green boy do in 4 years?

I thought Trudeau was just going to be Jimmy Carter, he'll sit on his hands and do nothing, bt he seem to be going all out to destroy Canada in every way. He gave Omar Kadr 10 mil for killing Americans soldiers right away, ahead of the widow's attempt to at least PAUSE it.

>I voted for him

Attached: 1566092781816.gif (239x239, 41K)

>temporary foreigners to work the lowest jobs no one really wanted not even white high school kids

I wanted those jobs, I needed those jobs when I was in highschool, but literally every place it was all pinoys. They don't want to juggle schedules with highschool kids when they can hire TFW AND subtract the wages by providing crowded room and board!

I was Under 30 then.

The money for Kadr still stings

Honestly everyone knows that Canada will never fail to take in and pay out big bucks for the scum of the earth so why not dump them there?

Tim Hortons is for old dried up boomer women and literal retards/physically disabled. Get off your barista bitch ass and go work in a factory or something for more pay you fucking cuck. No wonder you voted for Trudeau, being under 30 is no excuse either.

Attached: 1488068498781.jpg (500x510, 75K)

He won't give to OUR veterans but he'll reward the other side for killing us! How is this not Treason?

Checked,
But seriously never underestimate the ability for libs to fuck everything up in record time. I don’t even think Canada has a hope of changing its path now they managed to replace so much of your population with 100% state dependent muds in barely any time at all.

If you fund your enemies, you win

UK did one thing right...? It's Canada's problem now

Probably should just be hanged in Syria/Iraq

>born with 2 of the best passports on Earth
>combined value of about $3 million
>throws it all away to go fight a war that'll never end because of arab culture that the west can never understand

few people know this...but unironically young men LOVE war.

Society will unironically be better if we just legalize dueling again and bring back tourneys. Let dueling and tourney replace vidya addition and solve the thirsty male surplus.

Attached: Medieval Times Toronto; Dinner and Show.jpg (620x413, 55K)

men need war unless flooded with high quality model tier Russian pussy to pacify them

telegraph.co.uk/news/1528418/Why-do-men-need-war-Its-male-bonding.html

The classic US cope. You'll never have an ethnostate.

Attached: 1565986725604.jpg (251x201, 17K)

Attached: hapa.jpg (610x406, 49K)

Attached: 1566118521330.jpg (420x1024, 64K)

go cry in oldé french dog fucker

Jack, while you're there do us a favour and post the in-store prices,.

Attached: 1564850473023.jpg (359x387, 42K)

>tfw Tim Hortons are opening up in my country
Is the food here good or I'm better off getting a burger?

At least OUR Royal Family haven't been BLACKED!

...oh wait..

Attached: The Queen glaring at Nutmeg.jpg (640x620, 45K)

Tim Hortons is garbage everything. Terrible coffee, shit tier donuts and horrible sandwiches/soups. I have no idea how it grew so much. Mu guess is the anglo palate.

Get fucked Canada, this is what you get for electing that joke of a PM.

lmao it's true i remember telling people here that harper sucked and that the refugee thing was of no real concern. my bad fellas

Attached: 1565716609481.png (3084x2568, 188K)

Who's on your money again? Yea, the Queen. You're a fucking colony.

Harper took a record number of immigrants, there is no winning.

The problem with western governments in a nutshell. Having to deal with garbage that no one wants to take out. The whole problem could be solved in a minute behind a courthouse with a loaded gun.

rollin for this

Attached: oldlappy 162.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Thought you flips already had them from a travel video I saw. It is shit and no longer even owned by Canadians, it's a Brazilian/American company now. It used to be pretty good and cheap, everything made fresh in store, now it's all frozen bullshit. Might as well try it once for the novelty but even the coffee is bad now, they've been losing alot of business to McDonalds over the past 10 years.
It used to be halfway decent around the early 2000s. Prices were at least fair, a dozen fresh baked cookies for a few bucks was good.
Hope you fucking die

we all get to die now fren

they get so butthurt over the prices. it's a downgrade from terror to nuisancery but worth it

Attached: canadian beef lamentations.jpg (633x747, 94K)

Wanna be my boipukki gf(male) while waiting out the end?

Attached: aa9c6141e16f83b69347cae91f588.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

uwu

its gonna be fun watching scherr suck ass. he has the perfect annoying face too. but this is preferable to being invaded by the US and havin all the niggers come up.

This month I brought:

$ 5.29 / $3.49 (sale) Large Eggs, white 18 at Sobeys Supermarket
$ 6 Homo Milk 4L at Convenience Store
$ 1.99 Pasta 900g at Sobeys
$ 2.99 Dehydrated tomato paste 156mL (Mutti, made in Italy) on sale from Sobeys
$ 2.99 Frozen Winter Greens (Broccoli and Cauliflower) 600g at Loblaws Supermarket
$ 5.49 Frozen Caulifornia Mix (Carrots, Broccoli and Cauliflower) 2kg at Loblaws
$ 4.97 / 5 bucks Cracker Barrel Cheeses 400g at Sobeys or Metro

flyers.smartcanucks.ca/sobeys-canada

>I have no idea how it grew so much. Mu guess is the anglo palate

They used to fried their donuts in store and they used to have different coffee in the 90s.

Which province qt? Anyone beta enough to vote Trudeau deserves to have their bp bred and to be put on hrt as punishment

Attached: 11_taiga_and_ryuuji.jpg (1272x711, 200K)

Canada is mysteriously stupid.
>Dairy mafia rule with an ironfist
>Dairy prices are high
Whatdo?
>Open free trade of dairy with the EU
>Our mafia can't compete
>Canada will pay C$1.75 billion ($1.32 billion) over eight years to compensate dairy farmers facing greater competition due to free trade deals.

Honk!

Attached: ClownNewsNetwork.jpg (960x642, 222K)

So you become adult at 30 in Canada?

Nothing has changed with Trudeau, the media simply amplifies his "virtue". It's like a contest year after year. If Scheer wins, immigration will still go up. Harper had peak immigration before Trudeau came along.

Attached: hre.jpg (719x559, 118K)

Canada has been relatively fine so far. But the Global Migration Compact is going to kill us, along with the boomers dying and retiring.

Attached: 1564884015188.jpg (742x960, 142K)

On a strictly legalistic approach; haha, if he had so little to do with Canada you shouldn't have given him citizenship.

On a practical approach; joint citizenship rules are a mess. It amazes me how some countries allow for it while others don't, and how some countries make you climb over some pretty hefty barriers to obtain citizenship while others hand it out like candy if you've got a big enough cheque.

Let's not pretend either of us will ever have one. You're being colonized by China, we're being colonized by spics, Europe is being colonized by ragheads. It's shit everywhere.

Chinese don't speak french, and we've been fighting for 400+ to keep our language and culture. If the anglos in their prime could not get rid of us, and we now dictate half of the countrys' policies, I doubt ants will be able to.

North America still has many decades of white flight, especially going north. That's if shit doesn't hit the fan.

Attached: stillcomfy.jpg (1200x737, 223K)

>Chinese don't speak french,
They don't have to, they're holding townhall meetings entirely in Chinese now since their constituents only speak that.

why dont you post the photo of the instore sticker prices?

your post basically wasted your time and ours

Attached: CGIDF.jpg (200x200, 15K)

They have all of Canada to conquer first, they choose the path of least resistance. They invaded Vancouver and Toronto, they'll move towards the middle from each side.

oh canada

Attached: caNADA HAS COLLAPSED BEFORE OUR EYES.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

Those are the prices, no idea why he could buy dehydrated tomato paste though. It's $0.50 a can.

a claim is worth nothing without evidence

Attached: $6 potato.jpg (3456x4608, 2.5M)

Our media is constantly talking about some race-mixed mongrels in Iraq who were birthed by a Finnish race traitor, and now they want them back even though they are Arabic-speaking shitskins.

brits smoking jihadi cock daily? always see muslim apologetics from there

did milk come in bags in the IS? will he adapt to canadian ways?

Good on you, bongs. Wish our politicians had the balls to strip the citizenship from all of "ours".

kek..he's too fuckin white for weedman