I Can't Do This Anymore

Does anything matter at his point? Is like just one big joke and then we die? What is even the point of life anymore? It's all over. I just wanna sleep and never wake up again.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/281309013
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnXHtxugzbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welcome to clown world

Attached: 1544844086565.png (479x764, 578K)

its not a joke, your alive, unlike probably 10000000000000000000000000000000000 different people, do whatever the hell you want. yolo (ironically)

miga matters you utter fuckin' fag with your paid agent literal zionist trump is so epic shadilay brothers 9d chess

Attached: epic-text.jpg (1112x743, 191K)

have you considered the following webm?

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

this reeks of demoralization op
>Does anything matter at his point?
why wouldn't it? why would we stop fighting for the survival of the white race now as opposed to a week ago?
>It's all over.
shut the fuck up

No, I'm just depressed.

A person can't be depressed anymore. This is what I mean.

>Does anything matter at his point?
This life is a lie. You're a soul in a body.
>Is like just one big joke and then we die?
Probably. Have you seen how terrifying and horrendous nature is?
>What is even the point of life anymore?
Maybe enlightenment. Probably to just be tortured by god.
>It's all over. I just wanna sleep and never wake up again.
The big fight already came and past and now people are poisoned and brainwashed in a way which can probably never, ever be recovered.

Attached: 1516731371943.png (592x640, 309K)

The joke is that autistic kids on a hungarian bee keeping forum drive the heart of global narrative.

Attached: 1565413483533.jpg (550x558, 25K)

The lack of meaning of life should be freeing not confining. You are free to do all you can. I wouldn't go the route of self service. Find something to dedicate your life to. You have a will, force it on reality.

Don't give up hope yet.
Based Gorloj and Ashtar Sheran are on the way!

Attached: Based Gorloj.png (658x843, 538K)

Bro it's you. It isn't society nor dark forces at work. I mean of course those things are terrible but people live through worse than you are. Practice mindfulness. Get help if you need to. Learn to love. Make life meaningful to you. Do more than just consume.

Have a child while you still can. The next semi decent looking, hardworking, good woman that you somehow convince to fuck you, just make a life with her, and have kids.

Try to fuck a lion before you die. If you pull it off you'll be a God.

I just woke from a very disconcerting dream. The refrain lyric of a fictional song played in a loop throughout: "life is murder and jokes"

I had that dream too, FagGoph

Create op. Art or anything you like. But create something.

>FagGoph
?

Yeah that's your ID, FagGoph.

hadn't noticed

It'll be alright user.
Fight not because there is hope, but because you must fight.

Attached: 1555186170779.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

the next stage of human civilization is a global revolution of the proletariat and execution of the global billionaire pedophiles

Whether life is a joke or not, might as well stay to hear the punch line. Fuck it. It's just pain, preferable to feeling nothing if you ask me.

Suicide is a permanent "solution" to a temporary problem.

You want the meaninglessnes to stop? Create meaning for yourself, be a man. Manhood demands you find the greatest burdain you can and carry the shit out of it like the titan atlas carying the world on his back.

You will become strong, you will grow and be a pillar of the community. Find strength in honor, duty or tradition, be a man. Rise to greatness, that is the only way.

Freedome comes from chosing to be, liberation is in the mind.

Rule over your thoughts, or they will rule over you.

Be today who you desire to be tomorow.

REJECT THE MODERN WORLD

Attached: 8873d85db2e744d09434064067112e72.jpg (400x564, 45K)

>nihilism

you flaming phagguts can fuck off back to facebook with that shit. you are here to extinct the jews

Based bong

vimeo.com/281309013

To everyone in this thread: stop being faggots and cure your depression. The problem isn't the world, as the world can be changed. The problem is you.

Attached: 1565258221743.jpg (1686x2644, 1.97M)

2 chronicles 19:2
2 john 9:11
even if you're agnostic, if you have even a remote fear of hell, it seems advisable to do anything you can reasonably within your reach to bring about the demise of the jew

you don't have to risk your life or freedom

It seems that you have questioned the guidance from your childhood and found it lacking. You are free to do what you want. This means that you are also responsible for what you do. Every little thing can make the world better or worse, and it is up to you to decide what sort of world you make.

Attached: Carl.jpg (986x553, 113K)

Life has no point bjt tomorrow Im going to waltmart and getting a can of those mini corn stoks on vinagre. That's enough to endure life another day. Must suck to be you tho.

Fag thread

Everyone eventually gets to this point in life, some sooner than others and you never leave this mindset so get used to it

Attached: 15596584753987.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>WAH WAH
shut up fag there have been countless men faced with imminent death and they didn't cry like a little bitch about it.

jew lover

Might want to take a risk (not implying anything stupid) in your life then.

God loves the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnXHtxugzbM

All I ever wanted was to marry and start a family, shit never happened no matter how much effort I put towards it and now I'm 25 and still alone, I'm just gunna end it when I hit 30 if nothing changes

Attached: 1517442235597.jpg (250x241, 25K)