WE IRELAND NOW

pitchfork.com/features/article/9853-from-the-outside-in-meet-the-african-immigrants-who-are-legitimizing-irelands-hip-hop-scene/

>“I’m an Irish person full-stop, as opposed to a black Irish man. I’m an Irishman that’s doing music, that’s pushing Ireland to the forefront, as opposed to pushing blacks or Africans.”
>The population of Nigerian citizens in Ireland grew by 82 percent between 2002 and 2006. By 2011, there were over 40,000 Africans living amongst the Republic’s 4.5 million people.
>"But now, people are realizing that my story is just as important to tell as that guy with a fucking guitar’s.”
>Just as important as U2, My Bloody Valentine and Van Morrison

That's right goy-er, guys, embrace the future of your country's music scene! After all, you wouldn't want to be racist to your replacemen-I mean, new neighbors, would you?

Attached: nigggggger.png (624x594, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people
youtube.com/watch?v=go9J9REtfdA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZXnJ4UYh40
youtube.com/watch?v=P40YOU8ggJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g
youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Raged. Got to get the fuck off of here for a little while.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people

>The Irish (Irish: Muintir na hÉireann or Na hÉireannaigh) are a nation and ethnic group native to the island of Ireland, who share a common Irish ancestry, identity and culture.

I'm sorry Tyrone. You don't seem to fit the description.

you'll back within a week or 2 bruv

Everyone is Irish except the Irish themselves

Attached: 1546279547089.jpg (899x767, 141K)

How come Irish hip hop scene was illegitimate before a nigerian born "Irish" person engaged in it?

He looks Irish to me.

i thought MBV were Scottish or something. you learn something every day

>Tyrone
Lol you know that’s an Irish name?

youtube.com/watch?v=go9J9REtfdA

Attached: 1558905534257.jpg (748x1042, 230K)

Tyr btw

Attached: 1562655372134.jpg (641x530, 36K)

>spend centuries trying to get the Sassenach out
>all so they can cuck to continentals and import wogs

Disgraceful, desu senpai.

>you need random Africans straight outta the jungle to legitimize your American urban music scene
That's weird, right?

Ireland are so cucked by Britain 100 years of freedom was enough. They want some rotherham lovin' only.. Africans

>niggers born in Ireland are Irish
>whites born in Africa are colonialists
tfw

Attached: image.jpg (850x400, 87K)

Don't worry, the Irish save their hatred for English and Protestant Irish.
The Irish former Catholics and Catholics will give their country to violent niggers willingly, while holding a grudge for 1,000 years against other Europeans.

Attached: 1565041094467.jpg (198x254, 16K)

Courtown was angry refugees welcome Sweden style then 2 or 3 girls gang raped by 5 men tiny little seaside town. Their descriptions are 'sensitive' and undisclosed to the public

>cucked by Britain

Attached: image.gif (288x198, 1.23M)

Hmm I’m pretty sure a real Irishmen doesn’t have to defend their Irishness.

The last real Irishmen died with O'Sullivan Bear

this, but only because of the (((MSM)))

Stop them before it's too late. Here in France even white kids listen to shitty jungle rap made by niggers and sandniggers. They made me so sick that I don't even listen to "French" music anymore.
The music that we export to the world is good though but literally no one listens to it here.

direct provision centers the new Irish
Merkel and Varadkar

Niggers aren't European full stop.

If only - apparently he came to Ireland when he was 11 years old and still can't speak without an accent

>pitchfork

Attached: D6F4ED10-2D83-4282-8301-150F4A848CBB.jpg (693x567, 228K)

he'll be back an hour from now.

Ireland is for whites only. Stupid nigger should go back to Ethiopia.

>hip hop
unironically 'how' did that genre get popular?

Oh you silly niggers. You'll never be Irish, or any other Nationality in Europe.

Jews pushed gangster rap.

>deporting him to the wrong side of the continent

Attached: sdfsgsdf.png (518x336, 148K)

>accept black people into your country and life
no

Attached: cb7.png (680x293, 295K)

His story telling is on par with these guys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZXnJ4UYh40

black culture is attractive to westerners for some reason. It's seen as laid-back, exotic and mysterious

youtube.com/watch?v=P40YOU8ggJk

Attached: 15476029044654.jpg (935x1402, 536K)

what are you talking about? French hip-hop is dope as fuck youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g

Definitions mean nothing. They have been rewriting definitions for decades now, this is no exception.

All of the white guilt and none of the colonial past. Fucking bullshit.

No socially conservative politicians. We're getting the full drag queen story time, refugees welcome, racemixing agenda (look up the partially taxpayer funded Halal Daddy). Dublin turning into London 2.0. What the fuck did the Irish do to deserve this?

Jesus Norway. You were waiting to post that abomination

Channel Padraig Pearse

You're a white Western society, thus one of the smartest, and hardest to oppress. Our religion upholds morals that fucking scare (((them))).

americanization

most people in society are weak minded npcs who conform their behavior and beliefs to whatever the dominant cultural pressure in society is. today that dominant pressure comes from mass media, controlled by jews, who want to socially engineer society to become africanized, meaning chaotic and stupid, which means society will be more easily controlled.

Didn’t a lot of Irish fight for the British empire? I remember reading 30% of Wellington’s troops against Napoleon were Irish.

>Western

Nothing says western better than negro music and degeneracy imported from the US.
Being "Western" is an issue.

Attached: 0271E0C5-6477-47A8-85D2-F26BEFB8F272.gif (220x217, 11K)

hahaha yes but this track in unironically dope

many of Wellington's troops were Irish. He hated being born there then fought for them as prime minister after the battles

You have no fucking idea how angry this makes me. Fucking even Ireland has to be invaded by shit skins. Ireland is where ancestors hail from I had people in my family who were in the ira who fought for its independence. It pisses me off to no fucking end that nogs are allowed to invade. I always wanted to visit where my people came from but by the time I will be able to do that it won’t be Irish anymore. When will we fucking do something. It’s getting so sickening

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

>listening to nigger music

get your shit together fag, sig would be rolling in his grave

Funny how hes more Irish than Americans who claim they are Irish, Italian, English, French and German.

nah i am good bro

Brits out! Blacks in!

>I always wanted to visit where my people came from
Things will not be the same lad. No homeland for anyone it seems.

Because half of the modern whites are also niggers.

There are still many whites with IQs below 90 so it stands to reason that simple repetitive beats and monkey grunts might sound appealing to them

Be white.

Are you paying attention?

I wonder how the American born Irish handle this? A black man born in Ireland is considered more Irish than someone with Irish blood, most of the time 50%-100%

Being "Western" isn't the problem. Being "modern" is.

And the jews.

The fuck they're going to rap about? Boiled cabbage and tatters??

Germany is like this too. I lived in Germany. Literally, look German, have a German name and people treated the nigs better than me. Made me realize we are completely lost.

You're obviously a racist if you don't acknowledge that white people can't do legitimate hip hop.

There is no peaceful solution to all this, Not with the jews in control.

Attached: 1564611040066.jpg (360x360, 8K)

Sometimes it genuinely makes me want to cry. All I ever wanted was to go there and see where my family came from. When I was a kid I even would dream about getting dual citizenship because the Irish dysporia allows that as long as your family was there within a few generations. My cousins would tell me stories about how many of their brothers died to defend Ireland from you brits but it seems like it was all in vain. Why have the ira forsaken their country. If bobby sands could see this he would be rolling in his grave. I know our enemies want every white country to be multicultural shit holes but this makes me more sad then what is happening in the us. The Irish never enslaved anyone we have nothing to feel guilty for. We have no reason to except savages. Half of my family that is Irish came to the states around the civil war and was forced to fight for the north to help niggers. It fucking sickens me we paid our fucking dues for niggers and they have destroyed this country I just want Ireland to not have that same experience. I’m so tired on this shit

I don't want to be a dick but your mama did this.
Kudos to Poland for saying they'd take 'refugees' if you paid them reparations first. And by the way. Syrians. Why is Ireland taking fucking Muslim Africans???

Attached: 1544529099000.jpg (800x764, 423K)

All Catholics deserve to be exterminated

It breaks my heart and fills me with a lot of rage

Makes me sad to see as a plastic paddy.

Probably its because of the fact that you were a non German who wanted to fit in really bad.

Hmm a lot of Freudian slips in the OP. I wonder what's really going on. Hmmm...

It boils my plastic blood. I can trace my family all the way back as Ireland being the original starting point. Not good enough though I suppose.

and why did they choose to become niggers? Because of some subconscious attraction to the violent, foreign subculture that seems like the underdog in terms of culture (13%)

Im pretty sure you were involved in colonial slavery somehow. Google "Irish slavery" and pay up whitey

Attached: EBvIjaBX4AEZ42W.jpg (1242x753, 165K)

The right has abandoned Protestantism. It's one of several reasons the west is fucked.

Attached: 56544635643.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

Anglo Jews, The world may not see it, But we have been fighting the jew for hundreds of years now

Attached: Crypto kikes.jpg (3648x2736, 312K)

You're not Irish mutt

fuck the irish

Attached: 1080-1000.jpg (1778x1000, 331K)

I'm Ulster Scot yea
I don't want this creeping destruction

I knew it, potato niggers.

red hand of O'Neill

"western" is the modern name of Europe once it got subverted by liberalism.
It's also bullshit rhetorics from yanks during the cold war, trying to divide and conquer Europe under the pretense of fighting Communism.

Would this have happened if the IRA won?

commies
Old IRA were worthy of respect

Yea yea, open borders for Israel.

Yea bro, Celtic last names and red beards... this nigger definitely has those Americans beat

Attached: 1523426021272.jpg (588x823, 75K)

Have you ever been to Ireland? Americans who claim they are Irish are no different to beaners who love Mexico. If you "irish" Americans love Ireland then go back fucking mutt. There's niggers who have more history here in the US than you fucking leeches.

The burger hit the nail on the fucking head. The Irish whine endlessly about 'muh 800 years of English oppression' but couldn't give less of a shit about the fact that they're replacing themselves with blacks and muslims.

The UK is doing this too, sure, but we're a country of over 60 million, a few million non-whites isn't automatically the death knell of Britain. Ireland has a population of only 4 million, they can't afford to be so cavalier with their demographics.

He's of Irish descent and deserves respect. If he wants to be proud of his heritage its very welcomed.

the moon is rising now
youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y

conquering crescent

Let’s face it it’s the rascal politicians fault us white Irish mutts are being diluted by 3rd world black mugwops from degenerate rat infested long drops! Us natives are getting left in the dust of this colossal Frankenstein patch up job from these fat fuck polos and we didn’t really get much say in it because they are all one in the same sheep who just seem to graze in an area talk shit like baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh and then shit out bs policies at the expense of the environment for us normies who by the way are innocent until a fucking monkey or some shitskin Nigoped murders a youngone! Oh my oh my these people are replacing us and this mixed verge Frankenstein project is costing us blood and soilless! The future is bleak

this is dumb

>full-stop
Opinion discarded and blatantly incorrect.

No, Taighroinn is an Irish name

Tyrone is one of those Irish-American names named after places like "Shannon" or "Erin". It's a bit strange considering Tyrone (Tír Eoghain) already refers to a person's name (Eoghan).

There wasn’t enough crime to rap about, but thankfully these niggers have given the rap scene a revival.

Childless merkel and a gay. Easy to want to bring em in when you have no kids of your own hm?

Mayonnaise is named after the Irish county Mayo in the west of Ireland.