What happens here?

Attached: mmissouri.gif (506x457, 69K)

No fucking clue...if I had to guess I would say corn and meth.

Well, it's raining at the moment

Inbreeding

Something about a compromise

niggers and ugly women

Black folk use each other as target practice

It's Jow Forums if it were a state

So, it's retarded?

nice people and beautiful country :)

81% tho

For a quick laugh look up Ferguson riots

St louis user here.

Stunt ride capital of the world.
[Youtube ROC]

Their are babes galore. I know none of you cucks have ever been to lake of the ozarks. Dimes everywhere. Drugs everywhere. Rich people everywhere. Badass boats everywhere. More coastline than florida. Check out coconuts if your ever on the lake or lazy gators.

Numerous lakes and country land. Their is a redneck seen but these are rednecks with money. Events like mud bogs / truck racing at a placed called brics via trucks gone wild. Its a 24/7 party with big block trucks with stripper polls.

Dont forget stl cardinals and blues. Great sports town with an even better party/drinking scene. Home of anheuser busch.

Ive been to several other states like florida,colorado etc and ive noticed that in general you are all soft pussys.

Yes north stl is a shit hole but its nothing for some of us white boys to stroll through.

Kc is fun and springfield is a fun college town.

Scene*

It is misspelled Misery. Run.

Kansas side of KC here.

You're a lying faggot, Missouri is a shit sandwich of boring countryside and crime infested cities full of nogs. Poverty is abundant.

Ok bitchfist. How many tint citys in paradises like cali?

Poverty is in any state. Your pussy cuck and id slap the fuck out of you.

Come on over to my state then internet tough guy kek.

Ughh no kansas is boring. I bet you live in the burns like olathe in moms basement, but id still happily slap the fuck out of you. Meet yea half way in columbia.

Why's the murder rate so high?

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

>Missouri is shit sandwich boring countryside
>Kansas
M8, have you ever left KC before? I've lived in Kansas before. You're a glass house dwelling person throwing stones.

>Ughh no kansas is boring.
Boring and not full of nogs.

> I bet you live in the burns like olathe in moms basement

Oh no he pulled out the chicken tendies meme. You won tough guy enjoy your shithole.

Its extremely segregated. 13% mostly all in one tiny confined area. Perfect example is ferguson aka north stl.

Go warm up your hot pocket child. Its clear you dont get out much beta.

What's the most based and redpilled state to move to if I'm sick of globohomo nannystate here and want to start a white family? I like guns, meat, fast cars, gorgeous women and hate niggers, spics and government.

Attached: 1565825765252.jpg (810x450, 57K)

You would fit right in. Very friendly gun state. Constitutionally carry aka no permit. We have some of the fastest cars in the country. Awesome racing scene. Ls cars rule the streets. Im sure you have heard of larry jeffers? Some of the best chassis builders in the business. Almost everyone is right leaning.

Oddly, maybe Utah. It's all toned down because everyone, even the gangbangers, apparently attend service each Sunday. Surreal as fuck. Yea, you'll run into blacks and mexicans, but they'll be mormons so it won't matter because they won't behave like nogs or cholos. The only downside is if you don't join them they will hound you about it in the most polite annoying way possible. Bit of a small price to pay though to put up with that depending on how fed up you are though. I don't know the gun laws for Utah though and don't care enough to look it up myself, so you'd have to check that yourself.
Constitutional carry is hard to beat though.

Shit i almost forgot jeff lutz as well. [street outlaws]

Also have boeing and a ton of smaller aerospace companys along with two nro facilitys with a new 8 billiom dollar location in the works.

jfc that thumbnail either looks like pikachu or I'm really tired.

i lived there for a year.
it rained a fuck ton. power outage every few months that lasted a day or two at a time.
negro jesus preachers.
bbq
decent amount of freedoms.

N

stay out of cities and it can be comfy
too many methheads though

Attached: Missouri.jpg (1024x776, 144K)

I've heard the same as . Very small area of STL

what part though?

Missouri sucks. Dropped it asap and moved to New York.

Worse than New York
That's a significant statement