Brave yourself

Something big is coming

Attached: 3FDC5FD9-2CEB-465D-A293-EF7CF3AAC631.jpg (1242x1380, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Yl1tsuiDWs
adultdeepfakes.com/michelle-obama
youtu.be/VWrhRBb-1Ig
youtu.be/KVkIvDR9aGY
youtu.be/AQvCmQFScMA
youtu.be/HG_NZpkttXE
storage.googleapis.com/vox_prod/2019-08-18-09-18-33_619cc509-9fd0-483a-856f-18e22b606975.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ54GDm1eL0
deepdreamgenerator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can we deepfake hitler back to life?

"all evidence against clinton is deepfaked"
this is what they've been prepping us for

Fake news. Americucks have never needed evidence (or lack thereof) for anything.

>Shamir Allibhai
>sham alibi

oh shit. so if frizzledrip comes out, its deep fake? shieeeet bruv.

jews are already setting the groundwork to declaremall their blood libel and child sex trafficking videos fake

FRAZZLEDRIP

vocaroo.com/i/s0Yl1tsuiDWs

Link.

So just get rid of video evidence. Go back to the olden days.

lmao everyone just gonna deepfake everyone until everyone goes to jail

how the shit is the world gonna handle this one? THIS is what's going to usher in requirements for some sort of technology license. This kind of thing is dangerous beyond reason, even more so than people having unfettered access to guns.

What? You don't want to reap the benefits of technological progress? There is absolutely no downside to technological progress. It's all good. If you disagree, you are a potentially dangerous threat to public order.

Attached: Uncle_Teddy.jpg (500x336, 36K)

adultdeepfakes.com/michelle-obama

>video evidence shown
>the right: SEE THIS DISGUSTING SHIT! IT'S JUSTICE TIME!
>the left: Obviously it's a deep fake! ______ would never do such a thing!
This is going to suck. Powder keg moment incoming.

Audio recordings are pretty much useless now as evidence because of AI so it might not be too long for the same to happen with video. Eye witnesses are also the most unreliable source of evidence so the courts are pretty much fucked.

This. It's the justice system that's fucked. The way we are headed, deepfakes aren't going to matter. They are just going to send you to the gulag with no trial.

This is the one that scared the shit out of me:

youtu.be/VWrhRBb-1Ig

kek the timing..
Epstein murdered, oy vey the tapes are just deep fakes goy

Maybe now they can finally get Sam Hyde

Rivers, is that a (((them))) name?

So, we need to start killing each other.
#glowpride

So why is it called "deepfake" instead of just FAKE?

Agencies telling you what is deep fake and what is not. The ultimate tool of control. Literally, the fucking, full blown, ministry of truth.
Fuck.

It's just a deepfake, okay?!

Attached: 5c3dd90eb593b4047dc23fdd6292b4b5-imagepng.png (644x362, 262K)

this is how the paedos will avoid jail, all the video evidence will be 'deep fake'

Because it puts us in deep shit

I want to go deep in Satania though.

>realistic deepfakes
This is a perfect opportunity for a joke about the holocaust, but as things are going I might go to jail if I made one.
this timeline is sickening.

Attached: 1499812075631.png (1024x537, 469K)

Dude you need like 1 hour of computing for 1 minute of content if you want something that looks ok..ish
youtu.be/KVkIvDR9aGY
and if you want perfection it will take much much longer
youtu.be/AQvCmQFScMA
youtu.be/HG_NZpkttXE

Attached: 1518869368522m.jpg (1024x731, 132K)

Hillary deleted 30,000 emails of national secrets but still no jail! Lock her up!

>but as things are going I might go to jail if I made one.
This is always the most hilarious part of Eurocucks trying to dab on the US

Because it uses deep learning. Neural networks

I'm ready for 99% of all court cases just being prosecution submitting video of suspect's guilt and defence submitting video of suspect's airtight alibi followed by the insane amount of money to summon experts on deciphering the footage for 3 fucking weeks.
Regardless of if the footage is fake and which side fakes it, or if it is not, the world may never be the same.

Come on, dont be a bitch. Its just a joke. You germans have cucked enough. Your cucking quota is filled for the year.

>"All these videos are fake", Rabbi explains

Checked

Why is goverment not forbidding these types of "technology"?

Deepfakes will be literally used for nothing else than harm.

>Europoors aren't allowed to make (((offensive))) jokes
Don't you ever let them take your guns. This is how it begins.

Attached: 1515871814753.jpg (581x775, 80K)

That might be why half our country worships them

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

Why do they call it "neural networks" when there's no neurons at work?
Why are compsci faggots so goddamned retarded? Why do they keep engineering bullshit we don't need that keeps making our lives worse and worse?

Attached: 1518350519088.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Yeah, the generations raised of social media won' t know the differences.

Even now theres instagramm influencers who are complety CGI and they get 100s of messages per picture.

storage.googleapis.com/vox_prod/2019-08-18-09-18-33_619cc509-9fd0-483a-856f-18e22b606975.mp3

did I just bust a nut to michael?

How long before people are claiming video evidence against them is deepfake? How long before people are programming killer AI bots that leave no fingerprints? I wouldn't be surprised if there's eventually a move against further advancement. Maybe even a cultural return to medieval living.

holy shit

Newspeak

Video evidence will be fine, it will just need to go back to tape, no digital shit.

Terrifying.

It's not limited to Clinton.

Has anyone done any research into the origin of the term "deepfake"? Where did it originate? I hadn't heard this synonym for "shop" until around a year or two ago. I'm sure most Jow Forumslacks would agree with me that the term came out of nowhere and started being pushed by the MSM around the time that Jow Forums's investigative power became apparent, but has anyone looked into the details?

this, Trump too

How can we be certain the government doesn’t already have deepfake technology running on super computers. They are probably miles ahead compared to what we know.

Why would the Trump hating media be pushing the idea of deepfakes to exonerate Trump?

Attached: 1552753412136.jpg (461x328, 28K)

>Fake news. Americucks have never needed evidence (or lack thereof) for anything.
You mean like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY

ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!! ARREST HOLLYWOOD!!!

Why do we need smartphones? Why weren't flip-phones good enough?
Why do we need gigabit internet and 5G? What was wrong with 2005-era high-speed internet?
Why do we need GPS in everything?
Why do videogames need to look better than anything on the PS2? Why couldn't people be happy with that?
Why do PC gamers keep insisting on lifelike graphics? Are they retarded? Nobody plays Crysis anymore, but lots of people still play Rondo of Blood.
Why do cameras need to take such high-quality pictures? Why weren't the pictures from 50 years ago good enough? So many iconic photos were taken with old-ass tech.
Why do we need AI at all? How can AI possibly strengthen and benefit humanity?
Why do we need 4K and HDR? How was 1080p not enough? Most tech junkies wear glasses anyway and can't even benefit from such technology. You're already half-blind you goddamn idiots.

Attached: 1235912739383.jpg (400x481, 29K)

with deepfakes people won't be believing and jduging easily from a 30 second clip posted on twitter, which they shouldn't have done from the beginning

Fucking Daffy Duck 100% right

Fun times ahead.

The snuff films are getting out and they will be claiming muhh deep fake. They(Glowniggers) have been testing the waters for a view months now fucking leaf user was right.

Burgers are so stupid to fall for this baited written shit piece written by a underinformed pajeet.

Attached: 1559295724823.jpg (226x258, 9K)

That pessimistic side of me wants to say everything is fake in the simulation . Bur instead will just list a few points on contemplating "Deep Fake" video footage .
- Seriously they want us to believe we have some super savy Tech wizards out there with some mad skills who can produce a precise Video of someone do something and it's so well executed that it could send someone to jail /hard to tell from actual video , Yet that technology wasn't used at all on Main stream media's number 1 bad guy , My president Donald Trump yeah oh wait , it will only be used against his rivals .
- Not one Deep fake video of a celebrity sex tape ? The ones i have seen are trash and very obvious .
- Won't work because if they avoid jail because video footage could be "deep faked" then anyone could call into question surveillance footage , security video , etc , and I can bet they won't be getting rid of that anytime soon .
- Just another sad example of DC panic attempting to come up with anything that might be plausible to see if it takes hold .
- It's pretty clear that it's no coincidence that a Huge sex trafficker and pedo who just so happens to have a huge amount of Video Blackmail and Insurance files on the most elite just went down and now after we see this don't trust what you seen on video garbage .

keep em coming

Also, about gigabit internet, there is a theory on the subject. The theory is basically that downloading data will always be (now) faster than any HDD or SSD and therefore cannot check efficiently what sort of data is injected in your drive. Of course, speaking of programs and games, you have to install it after that, but still. Kind of interesting.

nigger Washington isn't stupid
they have actual deep fakes
but they're not inclined to use them because it would out then having deep fakes
all intelligence units of merit have deep fakes right fucking now
the media doesn't and rich people probably don't either
Epstein was a billionaire so he might have some
but most deep fake is not out yet at all
it's still a new tech and won't be relevant for ordinary cases

so basically they go back to the cluster fuck of we need to keep less track of things because it's all faster now
and then you can send backdoors and whatnot along.

Jews. It sounds impressive: "It's not fake.. it's DEEPfake". Most goyim will nod and accept this because the Television Authority has told them it's a deepfake. It's just like that time that they conjured up "Fake News" to try and debunk Pizzagate.

Anyway, I heard the term first on april 18th, 2018. It was in this Buzzfeed video:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ54GDm1eL0

The Government is run by lawless people, user. You already know that

>deleted
she fucking forwarded them to the chinese government

Remember, US Congress is introducing a new bill to try and classify conspiracy theorists as domestic terrorists. So remember, either they are deep fakes or you are going to a maximum security prison, user.

The media loves Trump. Tired of seeing this low iq post.

time to make deep fake proof that lolcaust was real in my mind brb

doubt. get some shovels.

No shit, We already know that they found shitload of videos in Epstein's house when he was arrested and the case is still going.
I doubt that they believed that killing him would end it but with Epstein dead now he's isn't with us to confirm them, they could just say that they're fake and Drumpf just wants to get rid of his enemies.

VHS REDEMPTION ARC

>Puts digital video on tape
If thing were this easy

It's the human condition. The guy who started using lead for anti-knock was making the world a better place.
Anyway, they're more properly called artificial neutral networks.
The problem with deep fake is that it's pretty easy to spot a fake, if you can spot the problems with it - the problems are there.
It's harder to prove that something real isn't fake - given the hype around the state of the art. You have to prove the negative, which is never a good position to start at.
The thing to do I think is to start looking at all the examples of deep fakes around today and get good at identifying the problems with them (every single one I've seen has them).
If something like frazzledrip does come out, in order to prove it is fake they would have to come up with something that is clearly deep fake (an Elvis, JFK, Hitler, Abraham Lincoln, etc. orgy for example) yet have no detectable problems with it.
Also, if frazzledrip (e.g.) does have problems we absolutely have to call them out, otherwise video evidence will become useless forever.

>(((expert)))

Attached: 1554631715648.jpg (640x600, 167K)

The elites hate the Internet. This is just a way for them to carry on doing depraved shit and then say "it was special effects lmao"

Normies are so fucking stupid they will accept it

FRAZZLE DAZZLE

Attached: nba_jam.jpg (750x563, 117K)

an AI will be able to tell if they are legit or not.

noteworthy people will wear masks and whisper

It uses googles deepdream technology
deepdreamgenerator.com/

Attached: 1515641670867.jpg (640x626, 86K)

"All news is fake" will be the result. The Jews' greatest weapon against us is smearing and tearing down our leaders. What happens when faith in their slander reaches 0 in everyone? The effect that protects Trump from scandal in the eyes of his voting base extended to all right wing figures.

I remember something about an AI that is supposed to recognize deep fakes

>implying any pedoelites will go to jail
Even anthony weiner is out of jail

Nice way to implement a police state society. Mark these words.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Yl1tsuiDWs

Lyrebird.ai ?

>Even now theres instagramm influencers who are complety CGI and they get 100s of messages per picture.

I don't disbelieve this, but I would like some examples.

Watch the eyebrows in the deep fake Trump actor. This is made made in China. For now.

The litmus test for whether you know shit or don't is if you think this ends at the Clintons. You failed.

I am well read in PKD and I suggest you do the same.
He was a precog.

>Mark these words.
Done, Viking-Bro.

Attached: mark-these-words.png (471x86, 6K)

N I G G 3 R

I predicted this a long time ago.
The time where photo/video/sound can't be used as evidence in court is near.

I was going to write up about each point you've made but... yeah. We don't need a lot of shit. It takes away from real improvements in life too.

Become Lawless.
We are in a prophesied time.
Jesus is coming back.

It's not just the Clinton family, all photo/sound/video evidence used against any part of the global Satanist kike pedo network will be claimed to be deepfaked by the global Satanist kike pedo network (even when it's not). I've been predicting this shit for many years now.