/christ/

When will christcucks admit that they're wrong?

Attached: 1566033744542.png (499x703, 379K)

Attached: 1563476743747.jpg (900x645, 61K)

Attached: 1563568704957.jpg (1024x483, 47K)

Attached: 1561889370797.png (1781x909, 2.2M)

so true. good thread.

Attached: 1560519288038.png (588x800, 357K)

>allowing gods to subsume your will and make a slave of you
>refusing to believe they exist while prospering on their scraps

Anti-theism is the only true way. Fuck gods, every single one. Elevate humanity.

Rent-free inside your head. Why does it bother you?

Why should someone admit to something that's not true?

While I am a theist this is a more acceptable position than the average Reddit atheist

You're both saps. Gods are beings of PURE fucking greed, willing to massacre humans en-masse for attention, demanding love and adoration and slavery from them.

Why they FUCK would anyone want to agree to this, and serve those fuckers? It's as bad as blindfolding yourself to them.

Terrible. Jesus said turn the other cheek. You can only turn the other cheek for a slap, a small assault. But murder cannot go answered.

No one seriously believes in sky daddies. God is merely the word we use to describe things like the metaphysical perennial order of the world

>No one seriously believes in sky daddies

You ought to, Nigger. Gods are real and many, and they will fuck you up.

>No one seriously believes in sky daddies
get a load of this retard

go back to r*dd*t if you believe the dark ages meme

This. Talk to any theologian.

Probably the most overused strawman in history.

shut up retards

there are many gods
but only one God

Enjoy being a slave without will, fool.

Man is not a fallen angel.
Man is a rising beast.

Rising beasts keep rising.
Fallen angels keep falling.

Or what, Slov?

So you guys unironically believe in sky daddies?

What's the definition of a god?

>If I don't believe in this bear trap
>it can't fuck me up

You are retarded as hell, my friend. You said yourself here:
>While I am a theist

Yeah but I don't believe in any particular religion. I am closer to a deist with perennial leanings than anything else

To me, God is the manifestation of order and chaos in the world. The source of logos

I think this is hard to admit for mommy and daddy's boys who can't admit their parents were wrong
>but mommy and daddy bought my car and tuition and grandma made me nice cookies and grandpa told nice stories, how could they be wrong?

Which God?

>When will christcucks admit that they're wrong?
Never, actually. They are leftists and they will go down with their cause rather than admit Mary fucked a Roman Centurion. ChristKEKs are the ultimate cuckolds because they're defending a 2000 year old roastie and her delusional r9k tier son who, not having a real dad in his life, was sold the story of a virgin birth and because he was raised in the Jewish religion, thought himself to be the God of it. Sad stuff! Unforunately, 1 thread will not be enough to show the damage christKEKery did to Europe.

Attached: 1557814233690.png (343x969, 189K)

Bit of a limited worldview, but you're welcome to hold it.

Quite frankly, there are at least thousands of living beings in the physical world that we don't know about yet, and it's the easiest world for us to measure and understand.

The metaphysical is an undiscovered country, not a non-existent one.

>which god?
All of them.

I see you too have taken the logospill.

Attached: BLESSED EMJ.jpg (500x431, 112K)

Any scientist ought to imo. It's probably the most objective and natural way to approach the subject imo while avoiding the petty traps of nihilism and hedonism

the shilling never ends huh, shlomo?

The beasts just keep getting more beastly.
Christianity is founded on free will. But some people whine about the health and safety rules.
Your equating slavery with wearing a hard hat. Your free not to wear one, but don't blame God if you get hit with a brick.

I use adnauseam. It’s based.

Shut up Gaylord

Who are you replying to, schizo?

Someone who got their post deleted clearly

A rising beast will keep rising. It rises FROM beastliness. A fallen angel keeps falling INTO it. Not hard to understand.

>Your equating slavery with wearing a hard hat
Your words are shameful, and you are doing your best to legitimise a protection and extortion racket. "Follow me, give me your soul, and i'll keep you safe". Only a slave tries to justify this.

religion is text book bluepilled

Take your meds, you're seeing shit.

If jesus is king of the jews, and jews are evil incarnate, what does that make jesus?

>2019
>not being a good goy slave for yahweh's son

Attached: Torah Slavery Owners Manual.png (781x843, 104K)

>All of them.
They are incompatible.

A lot of things are incompatible, but they coexist.

They will never admit their religion only thrived as a tool for empire building, that just fell out of fashion among Western elites. That the christcuck psyche needs to live in denial of this simple fact, tells you this is a flaw of character, not cognitive ability.

Jesus was sent by god to try to save the Jews. The Jews betrayed him, thats why they’re damned. Even Islamic scripture attests to this.

maybe god should have seen that coming

How? God gave humans free will. The Jews didn’t have to reject Jesus but they chose to.

Didn't you read the book of Job? Yahweh gave people free will (or at least claimed to) so that they would deny it for him. Classic fucking power play.

How do you reconcile mono and polytheism? I'm genuinely curious.

Bollocks, the beast in can only rise in its bestiality for that is the nature of the beast.
I'm telling you how it is, pull your head from your arse for a moment and smell the flowers.
You have no master, no teacher, no father but God. It rains on the just and unjust alike, but the just have been told to take an umbrella.

Well, there's no such thing as monotheism by default. There's no such thing as monoculture, either. Or monopolies. Life is too complex.

God didn’t give humans free will for a “power play”. What are you talking about?

#NotAllJews

Attached: Messianic Judaism Statistics.png (834x111, 16K)

>buy you a mansion
>"if you really loved me you'd burn it down"

It's just passive aggressive nonsense. Have free will, but do as I say and discard it.

So the mono gods are invalid?

The beast rises FROM bestiality.
The umbrella, quite simply costs too much. I would sooner learn to embrace the rain.

Never, because Christianity is the ultimate truth.

they're valid enough. There's no such thing as a mono-anything. Life is too complex, as I say.

God isn’t passive aggressive.
More like,

Have free will, but chose to make the right choices in this life.

The beast cannot rise from itself.
So get wet, your choice, your not a slave.

so you ancestors that worshiped their own gods and built Rome should go suck jewish dick just because you do?

Golem programming is irreversible, see feminists, commies, SJWs,...
The Berg hivemind has only one solution: the final solution.

The Roman Empire was just a step that God allowed to exist in order for the True faith to be spread around the world.

yikes

Here's the thing about the beast. It will always retain its bestial nature but it can learn new tricks. Which it teaches to its offspring. Who in turn teach to their own. These tricks can eventually, over time become part of the nature of the beast.
Once upon a time, a bird flew south in the winter, not north or east or west.

>they are valid
>but not really

Your sophistry, pilpul and appeal to nature will only go so far, user. Go impress some dullards somewhere.

Attached: 1546558647492.jpg (400x462, 25K)

A 100 times this.

As a token of good faith I've always extended an arm of friendship to racially white christians which can practise their sand cult till they day, but the day they start preaching and forcing the "love the blacks" narrative, I start shooting.

Attached: 1543542102933.png (500x474, 128K)