I'm in love with an indian woman

I'm in love with an indian woman
Should we have kids?
I'm 100% white

Attached: 1557541013448.jpg (737x519, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOULfGMzvQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Should we have kids?
She'll probably abort them long before the rape trail.

only if she goes to church

very based. poles are extension of Indians anyway.
poo + toilet cleaner = superbaby

The greatest dishonor to a European man is not leaving this world childless. (50% of all men who ever lived did not procreate, that is just natural law.)
The greatest possible dishonor to a European man is mixing your DNA with that of a non-European woman.

The list of catastrophic consequences:

1. He WILL downgrade the DNA of his tribe to something between his own and the DNA of the other races woman. It will be impossible for his descendants to reach their forebears accomplishments in any way. They will lose the racial advantages of both groups.

2. His offspring won't be spiritually home to Europe. The connection of mixed-race descendants to either parents side is interrupted, leaving a spiritual barren, increasing the chance of the offspring to develop serious mental illnesses like schizophrenia.

3. There is no greater sign of inferiority but choosing the wife of a different race. It implies that the man cannot reach the requirements of European women neither in physical nor in spiritual way. For the woman of the other races he is still good enough, be it just because of phenotype or money.

4. White newborns have by far the biggest heads (maybe due to Neanderthalean ancestry), which will lead to trouble during birth, as it tends to be too big for the mothers pelvis. This might lead to unnatural birth or death of the mother, leaving the offspring dependent on welfare of a white nation with increased chances.

Always go for women of your own race!

She's a coal burner. No matter how "pretty" she looks, she's taking black dick daily. Officially RUINED.

Attached: herhusband.jpg (474x592, 44K)

That's not him, you fucktard.
Pic related, he looks like a perfectly fine young gentleman. why you gotta hate on normal people like that bro

Attached: gettyimages-1143154748-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 190K)

>visits this anime board
>asks strangers if he should or not marry a woman he loves
the fuck

bad enough whitey taking our women. Now blackie in the fold.

shit + shit cleaner. what could go wrong?

Imagine the smell.

A soulless nog. Look at his face.

how dare that bitch marry a filthy nigger

Unholy alliance

(heiled)
how could such based digits result in such a faggoty post.
>asking Jow Forums if racemixing is a good idea.
you're a kike

Attached: 3853bdd3b40efd981f12007150b50a72a0429e689b4548713d859ab76a66bffa.jpg (443x455, 40K)

>Poland
>White

Fpbp. Well done poo!

enjoy smelling like curry for the rest of your life

poo + polish janitor... based.

Wow

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 10K)

You love her?

Well, okay then

HAHAHAHA

>poo + toilet cleaner = superbaby
hygienic bathroom practices are not a super power my friend

I’d smash an Indian chick.

If you love her, of course.

The genetic difference could be a lot worse anyway, and most white women are entitled whores.

Attached: ACCBE667-6383-4F6C-9B82-8487463C2388.jpg (1125x982, 215K)

well yeah, I have to ask my Jow Forums bros first right, yeah?

have you seen her vagina? Just wondering because that will make you think about marrying her

you can take the indian woman and have kids if you can prevent your kids from copulating with nigger skulled people

>Should we have kids?
Yes.
The alternative is more pure indians.

I'd hit it

Attached: zqv1g4itvkq21.jpg (1125x1509, 96K)

BASED LOL

I swear these days when anons say they are 100% white its like when anons say they are a girl. Post proof or gtfo OP

ok fag

In India they are.

FUUUUGGGGG!!!!! Smoking hot catizo user! sAUCE PLEASE!!!

poo in loo?

White guy whi dated poo for 3.5 years.

Dont. Just end it. Heres the thing: their entire family wont accept you and will tell her that every opportunity they get and keep trying to hook her up with other guys.

The family threatened to disown her and the pressure is too much for all parties involved. Indians are too crazy for modern society and shouldnt be treated as human

and make it poo indoors?

Half Indian half white.

Attached: Naomi Scott.jpg (1240x827, 138K)

OK, ill tell you some statistics made out of air.
if you find goodlooking indian women there is a great change that:
- she still shits in the street
- she has been raped couple times
- she hasnt been in school and is stupid as fuck
- she eats so spicy foods that you will die from the farts or stomach pains
- she is supposed to marry some rich indian guy and you will get problems from that family
- you are supposed to feed her whole family if you marry
- your family is supposed to bring money and wedding gifts to her family as is customary in india

Attached: OnnenRomani.jpg (440x360, 14K)

the real superpower

Attached: 1519112069544.jpg (337x343, 49K)

Attached: 65B444B5-2D2C-4D68-8BD5-C24EDC2916C5.gif (360x203, 2.96M)

sure.

this is true
but your approach was wrong
if you were really interested, you should meet her parents to allay any fears of a possible pump and dump
youtube.com/watch?v=BOULfGMzvQo

You're alright india

kek
but now it's the ukrainians who clean our toilets.

Attached: heroyom slava.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

>Should we have kids?
No, you'll create low-IQ mutts.

If you find a rabbi.

LMAO IMAGINE BEING A POO LMAO

kek golden mr poo sir that was good
do what he says, go for it. then move to midlands.

Indians who get out of india are higher iq than jews

Attached: AmIndian.jpg (1243x468, 190K)

You'll have gross low IQ pajeet manlet sons.

Kek

Attached: 53257579_2147478705474696_6287225521637949440_n.jpg (960x608, 40K)

So castizo.

Yes, why do you even ask on Jow Forums?

Do it. As many as you can.
Raise them in YOUR cultural standards and preferably christian.

I'm more surprised by the number of polish/eastern euro girls i've seen with asians (that means brown here) since returning to the UK

If she's already an anglo indian it's highly possible you'll produce white offspring given how recently mixed with white people they are in their ancestry. I've met many white people who unbeknownst to me were actually anglo indians via 1 of their parents.

poles are the niggers of europe , do what you want

Half Indian half white. vs. Half Indian half nigger. The difference is like night and day.

Attached: 4083912074793582594.jpg (1646x827, 646K)

That's ok, slavs are not white anyway. Shame there is no chance of black qt in Poland...

Attached: 1557193885771.jpg (480x837, 56K)

Ouch, the only decent looking Poojeeta is fucking a noog. That must sting.

you can if you want to but don't forget to abort those mongrels afterwards with a kick to the stomach

I consult every big decision with my brothers on r/politicallyincorrect.
MAGA bros!

>asking Jow Forums if you should marry and procreate
Please just don’t user. You’ve already failed.

Holy fucking shit my sides

This indian roastie is married to a nigger. Still waiting for the toll to be paid.

Attached: 8vjLiMRK4-W0EooDJck5iJCuJLfZH69CYB9dKDR5soQ.jpg (464x290, 35K)

>polish
>100% white
pick one

Attached: 74428f083cab0811da650d4aff7a332b.jpg (299x299, 14K)

Burn that woman alive!

Luckily her children are going to be half black.

Attached: tumblr_phoo7zC2fz1r78dpqo5_1280.jpg (750x745, 79K)

How dare you, niggers aren't people

But you clean my toilet XD

Would you if the law said you couldn't and your family would disown you? There's your answer.

Women want to be with a conqueror. GB is being conquered by Asians. The end.

Half Indian half white can work out. I know an indian girl with a white father.
She was always good looking, then she became a buttergolem with crowfeet wrinkles at 28.

>sticks benis in vagene

>called faggot.

Attached: hvt9hjdzc7x21.jpg (961x1280, 139K)

>poland
Doesn't matter. Do whatever you want.

Are you kidding me? Why the fuck would you breed with a non-european? Pajeets are niggers.
well said.

no, pajeets have the highest success rate in marriage.

whitey roastie will turn 35 or 40 and decide she does not love kids or husband anymore and want to experience fun side of life alone ...

pajeetas are exact opposite of that, they believe in soul mate type of stuff without sexual deviancy

Happy marriage for the polish bro then aaaand
/thread

Attached: 1520111460669.jpg (640x478, 63K)

He's right you know
I bet you kiss girls faggot

She is ugly.
Get a qt Castiza or Criolla as I intend to do.

>being this new
:^)
how tightly she wears her bras? holy shit lmao

Dayum she's got some spunk don't she? Come here little bitty, I'm going to enjoy this. I will cum - DEEP - into that sweet, sweet Pussy!

Sauce?

fpbp

2020 it's happening

Pajeetas are one of the most manipulative women on earth - and not even in a smart way.

Be very wary.

Don't find her attractive either. Good choice though Hans. Claim your mare and breed as much as possible redpilled children

I'm a white nationalist but if you genuinely Love this woman and are going to be 100% dedicated to raising the kids then yes, you should marry her.

who is she?

she looks like some pompous actress or something? will have turned down all the nice guys when she was 18 and now she is reduced to letting a black man fuck her like she's a farm animal haha

Found her - called Naomi Scott.

It gets even worse - her mother is a pajeeta who did well and married an Englishman. They are both christian prechers.

The daughter was allowed to "date" a black footballer for 4 years and then surprisingly he married her, the toll has yet to be paid.

She's only 26 so he is no doubt enjoying tearing up that pussy every night but she will hit the wall very soon so we will see what happens then

haha, why my peepee is now big peepee

Like Robert Plant’s son.

Attached: 09326F46-24E0-457A-80D3-5F26C6177C3B.jpg (400x414, 41K)